Bobbi, Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

"Christ! That--!" I cut myself off when Bobbie did a quick, flutter-flick across the top of my dick head. The pure pleasure of that made me jerk my hips up off the bed, and I felt the opening of her throat against my cock, before she backed off with a small sputter.

"Omgawd!" Bobbie quickly cleared her throat, before ducking her head down to shoot me a look underneath her. "Take it easy, Jerry!"

I looked at her from around one thigh. "Sorry, kiddo, but that felt so damn good . . . you've got me on a hair-trigger here."

Fisting my dick at a slower pace, Bobbie said, "Aww, is my mouth too much for you, Jerry?" She gave me a teasing grin, but that melted into a look of "Awwww, damn!" when I retaliated by clamping my mouth over the entire front of her mons and drilled my tongue deep into her quim. "Oooo, fuck!"

I chuckled, sending the vibrations racing along her soaking pussy, before I pulled back briefly to say, "Don't you think you meanmymouth is too much foryou, kiddo?"

At that, Bobbie growled, but it was clear she wasn't angry at all. "Jerry, you're gonna regret that!" I felt her swipe the flat of her tongue down across my cock in one, long, slow stroke, before she added, "I'm going to make you pop like a champagne bottle!"

I let out a bark of lusty laughter. "Is that a challenge, Bobbie?" I rubbed my thumbs along her labia, before pressing them against the hood of her clit, making it pop out into the air. "'Cause I wager I can make you cum before I do, seeing how wet you look."

Looking back at me, Bobbie and I locked eyes and the sparks that flew between us could have rivaled a tesla coil discharge. "What's the wager, brother?" Bobbie asked.

I arched one eyebrow. "The person who cums first, has to do what the other one wants."

"No exceptions?"

"Anything goes," I said.

With that, Bobbie grinned like a shark. "Deal!" Before I could reply, she swooped down and sucked my dick back into her mouth with gusto.

I almost lost it, but I quickly pushed my face back into her soaking pussy and drilled, sucked and licked for all I was worth. This wasn't exactly doing a favor for each other any more, I realized. We'd crossed over into a really steamy competition; with the winner getting a once-in-a-lifetime wager over the loser. As much as I wanted to just shoot my hot cream into Bobbie's magical mouth, I thought it might be in my best interests to win.

Bobbie must've come to the same train of thought, because she really kicked her cock sucking into a whole new gear; munching down on my dick, she brought both hands, lips, tongue and even her teeth into play. Nibbling, stroking and sucking, she even began caressing my balls with her slender fingers.

We probably made for quite a sight; my sister's trim body plastered across my larger frame, her hard-nipped boobs squashed against my belly as she nearly inhaled my cock, while her bottom bounced like a rubber ball as I practically devoured her snatch. Covered with sex sweat, we were nearly about to slide right off the edge of the bed we were going at it so good. Neither of us had the breath to spare for words, but the moans, squeaks and panting sighs more than made up for telling each other that we were enjoying this.

I was trying my damndest to hold out. My jaw was aching from the effort, and I was certain I felt the tell-tale quiver in Bobbie's legs that heralded her incoming orgasm.

But, Bobbie did something I didn't think she knew about . . . and that was for her to slide a finger down along to my clenched buttocks, before she tapped the pad of it against my asshole. She didn't penetrate it, but the mere contact practically undid me before I could stop it.

Feeling the racing sparks flying from my nuts to the tip of my dick, I dropped my head back for a brief moment to howl. "Oooh, fuck! Bob-BEE! GAH!"

Bobbie didn't even miss a beat. She just backed up so that the top part of my cock was safely held in her open mouth, and practically purred with lust when my cum boiled up and spat outwards.

My cock bathed the inside of her mouth with four, thick ropes of jism, all while sending a whirlwind of pleasure radiating out along every nerve ending in my body. I gripped her thighs with a death lock, gasping for air for a few moments, before I unconsciously darted my head up into the apex of her crotch and wrapped my lips around her throbbing clit.

That act alone was just enough for her, and Bobbie's body rippled with spasms as her orgasm took hold. She dropped my dick, letting the white cream drool out of her mouth as she wailed through her pleasure.

Together, we rode out the back-to-back tsunamis of our climaxes, which seemed to go on for practically forever.

Eventually, we rose above the ocean of bliss and came back to ourselves. For myself, I was just content to lay there and relish the moment. Bobbie, however, began to languidly slurp up the remnants of my cum, which were puddling on my lower belly and damp crotch. Humming with satisfaction, my baby sister diligently cleaned up all of the jism and swallowed it before saying, "Mmm, yeaaah . . . that's just what I needed."

With a grin, I said huskily, "Glad to be of service, kiddo . . . fuck!" I shivered as an aftershock raced down my now spent dick. "I'm not gonna deny it. You've spoiled me, Bobbie," I murmured.

With a giggle, Bobbie slowly shifted off of me -- stretching out her legs briefly -- before she plopped down next to me on the bed. "Well, as long as you're admitting it," she said with a happy sigh, "I guess I can admit it, too." She cuddled up next to me, rubbing one hand across my bare chest as she smiled at me. "You really do know how to eat my pussy, Jerry."

With a grin, I lifted my head to look at her. I ran my tongue over my lips and smacked them. "Mmm, Candy Cunt!"

Bobbie giggled, before she lifted up a bit to rub the tip of her nose against mine. "You nut!" she said affectionately.

"Yeah," I said, "but right now, I'm a satisfied nut." I wrapped one arm around Bobbie's waist, holding her close.

"Me, too." Bobbie said, her smile turning soft and dreamy for a moment, before she arched her eyebrows and said, "Oh, my God! I made you cum first!" She laughed. "That means I won!"

I made a mock groan, before I said, "Oh shit . . . well, yeah you did. So, what's the deal here, Kiddo?"

Bobbie giggled some more, before she blushed and ducked her head down; tucking it underneath my chin as she said, "Well, we did say 'anything goes', right?"

I said, "Yeeeah, we did." I felt a slight twinge of regret, but quickly smothered it. "So, out with it, Bobbie. What are you gonna ask of me?"

To Be Continued....

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers
12