Bobbie Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the scarves and blindfold were for what?"

"BOBBIE is not just a diminutive of my name. It stands for 'Battery Operated Boyfriend Being Inserted Everywhere'. I was gonna kiss you and lick you and finger you until you begged me to make love to you and then BOBBIE was gonna take over. One thought I had was leaving your right hand untied so you could operate it yourself.

"I'm a twisted fuck!" I choked back a sob.

Samantha sat up in bed, removing the scarves. She took my head in her hands and kissed me. No tongue but all the passion and love and caring she had in her petite frame. She said, "Don't move".

Rising from the bed, she quickly removed her clothes and lay back down. She took her hands and removed my shirt, tossing in onto the floor. Her hands went to my belt and quickly removed it. The button and zipper were next. My eyes staring at the edge of the bed.

"Stand up" she commanded.

I did as she asked and my pants fell away to my ankles. Reaching for my hands she pulled me back onto the bed and placed my right hand on her left breast.

I felt her breathing. I felt her heart. Truth be told, I think I felt her soul. The tenderness of my touch with the slight firmness of her breast got me to half staff. But I knew the rest was just a waste of time.

"When you hold a woman's tit in your hand, it is customary to kiss her lips, at least." Sam said with a smile.

I bent over Sam looking at her body for the first time. There it was. The scar of open heart surgery. Dividing her breasts as the scalpel had divided her skin and sternum. A tear ran down my cheek.

"It was nearly 4 years ago that I had my surgery. A new RN, fresh out of school, told me as I was leaving the hospital that depression was a possibility. She said it like some one might say "You might get cravings as the pregnancy continues".

"I took a bottle of insulin from a friend and a syringe. I had the thing full and knew that one small injection and I would fall asleep forever. I haven't had an orgasm since before the surgery. Mike thought that we shouldn't have sex as he was sure I would die."

"What stopped you?"

"Honestly, I don't know Bob. I wondered if I would ever feel again. I wondered if maybe tomorrow would be the day that I would meet someone just like you. A man who is giving, passionate yet compassionate at the same time. One who is strong yet vulnerable, too. One would can cry to a stranger and not feel like a fool or a wuss."

"Samantha, I am in love with you It may just be the vulnerability of our situation and the shared baring of our souls. It may be the emotional release of holding all this in for so long. It may be the fact that you have the hottest body I have ever seen." Sam smiled slightly. "Or it may be the real thing. Whatever it is, I do not want it to end."

Sam took my hand off of her breast and moved it lower. Across her stomach and into the folds between her legs. The heat was intense.. I noticed my cock getting a bit harder but it still had a long way to go.

"What were you going to do to me, Bob. And don't tell me, show me."

I took my hand out of her hand and raised it to her face. I looked into those green eyes and was lost in lust. I placed my hands on her cheeks and looked at her mouth. Slightly open, moist and slightly trembling lips. I leaned in a gave her a light kiss. I looked at her again. The lips had parted more. She quickly licked her lips again. I spent the next few minutes kissing her face, lips, nose, ears, anywhere my lips could reach.

I lifted myself up a bit to look at her chest. The movement of her breathing causing her breasts to rise up invitingly. I bypassed my thoughts of sucking on them and kissed her scar. From top to bottom and back again and again. I moved my right hand down to the side of her left breast. "You have wonderful tits" "Thank you, sir. I think they would like some attention." I dragged my fingers up the side of her breasts until I touched the areola. The little bumps barely noticeable just a moment ago were now very prominent. Her nipple seemed to become engorged as well. I moved my hand around without touching her nipple. I neared the nipple and poised my hand over it. I was watching Sam as she was watching my hand. I moved my hand over to her other breast and did similar things to it. The move from left to right and back again caused sighs of contentment and frustration almost without stop. I asked, "What is that on the nightstand?" As Sam turned to look, I kissed her nipple, sucking it as a child nursing its mother. "Oh fuck, you bastard! I've never come before just from having my tits touched and sucked!" I debated removing my mouth to discuss this but thought another orgasm would give Sam her answer. It came as I moved to the other breast. I bit down on her nipple with a sucking motion and a squeeze of the first breast. "Oh shit!! If you stop, you die" she said.

I took as much of her breast into my mouth as possible. My tongue pressed down on her nipple. I pushed down with as much force as possible, giving her tit a breast exam with my tongue. Sam came again.

Moans of exultation emerged from her throat.

I continued kissing, sucking, licking, teasing, and fondling both her tits.

I was holding her breasts in my hands when I came up for some air.

"Kiss my fucking mouth now, asshole!!"

"What if I wish to kiss you elsewhere, instead?"

"OK, have it your way." Samantha said with a smile.

I slid down a few inches and kissed my way around her belly.

"Touch me or kiss me NOW! Or I'll rip off your cock and fuck myself with it!"

"Do you always swear like a sailor or is it that I bring out the best in you?" I asked with a grin.

"In my years of knowing swear words, I've used hell and damn only. There are one or two words I won't say, tho. I was lucky to cum half a dozen times a year and you have given that to me and you haven't touch my pussy yet."

"Who counts??" I said with a laugh. "But I am not responsible if when you wake in the morning and find your brains splattered on the walls."

"Your job is to make me cum. I'll put notches on the headboard if you like."

"I like to make beautiful women cum."

"Women?? Plural??"

"You said you were willing to let my fantasy go first. I'm just thinking of my next turn."

We laughed.

I moved farther down on the bed. My legs were half way off the bed and quickly became uncomfortable. I got off the bed and grabbed Sam's legs and pulled. She slid down to where her hips were barely on the bed, legs nearly touching the floor. I knelt between her thighs and just looked. The pubic hair had been trimmed. Not shaved but it was lighter than either of the other bushes I'd seen.

"Were you hoping to get lucky tonight?"

"Kari said you were a very special man and I would be pleased with the blind date. So I spend a little time making myself presentable."

"Sam, I love your present!"

I kissed around from thigh to thigh, just above her bush to just below her pussy. I took a mouthful of her hair into my mouth and I slowly raised up letting it slide back out.

"Lick me NOW! DAMMIT!! MAKE ME CUM!"

"Yes ma'am"

I continued to tease but we both knew the target was nearing. Sam's aroma was so very strong. I inhaled and licked where she had been dripping. The sigh was if a sound rarely heard this side of heaven. I couldn't tease her a second longer. My tongue sliced between her folds. Her hands on my head were all the encouragement I needed. On the second sweep of my tongue Sam shuttered and cried. I stopped and raised my head. Tears flowed from both eyes. Before I could ask anything, Sam spoke.

"I have been alive for all of an hour. I never knew love making was anything like this. I have died and gone to heaven and you are the man for me. Any fantasy you have, any kinky thing you can think of I'll do in a heartbeat if you continue to do this to me. I love you Bob."

"Does that mean we are stuck to this bed for the next 3 days like you were with Kari?"

"No, it means we are stuck her for the next 3 decades or millennia or forever!"

"I like the way you think, lady."

"I'm no lady. I'll be your whore, your slut, your anything. Just keep doing that again and again!!"

"As a gentleman I cannot refuse a lady's request." I smiled up at Sam. The tracks of her tears causing her cheeks to shine. Her smile caught one of the tears.

"Hmmm, salty! I wonder if you have anything for me that is salty!" Sam said with a glint in her eye.

"Ummm, I told you about by "condition" and I get pleasure out of giving you pleasure. Especially since it has been 40+ years of you never feeling like this."

"I'm gonna suck your cock until you cum in my mouth or I wear the thing out!"

"I'm never one to deny a lady what she wants. But I warned you. I can cum but I don't get fully hard."

"Want to bet!?!?"

"No, ma'am. You ARE the boss now."

"And don't you forget it!"

"Is this your fantasy?" I asked.

"Kinda" was all Sam said as she took my hands and pulled me onto the bed.

Sam, as had I, started her kisses on my face, cupping my face with her hands. Then moving down to my chest she kissed up and down my scar a dozen times.

"Holy fuck, just kissing you and I cum."

"I'm a full service stud!"

Her smile lit up the room and she continued her kissing and teasing of the hair on my chest and abdomen. She moved her hands to my pubic hair. Teasing first one side then the other Sam would brush up against my cock. I wondered if this was accidental or not when she rubbed my cock with the back of her hand. Left, right, left, right. I knew she had a purpose in mind.

"You taught me something today." Sam said.

"And what was that?"

"When you sucked my tongue into your mouth and I tongue-fucked you I got all wet and horny and was waiting to do the same on you. But not a tongue-fuck but a mouth-cock fuck. This is my gift back to you"

Damn! I nearly came as Sam's mouth sucked my cock into her mouth. The sensation was unlike any I had felt before. She lips were just below the head of my cock and the suction of her mouth...incredible! I was sure there would be a hickey on the head of my cock in seconds.

I had not been this hard in years. I watched as Sam took me into her mouth and sighed as her cheeks became concave with the suction. She never was able to take me totally into her mouth and throat but who cares when you are getting the best blow job of your life.

I noticed her eyes looking at me and I smiled. I gently took her head in my hands, weaving my fingers thru her red hair. Not pushing up with my cock nor down with my hands, I just wanted this to continue for a long time.

Cupping my balls and sliding a finger onto my taint increased my hard-on if that was possible. Her spit made my whole crotch wet. Sam did not touch my anus but that gave me an idea for later.

Holding on to the base of my cock, Sam took my penis out of her mouth and placed it between her teeth and her cheek. Fucking the side of her mouth with the feeling of her teeth on the underside of my cock got me harder still.

"Damn, that feels great"

"Bob, you feel great. I want to experience every inch of you everywhere."

"That's why I brought BOBBIE along."

"We'll get to him someday but today we are gonna fuck!"

"You have made me harder than I have been in years but I don't think I could enter you even now."

"Ve have vays to make you hard," Sam said in one of the worse German accents I had ever heard.

Laughing, I said, "Try your best Helga."

Sam moved to the edge of the bed. Reaching down, I reached over and touched her 34C breast. She came back up to me holding several of the scarves that she had removed earlier.

"Sammie says, give me your arms!"

I obeyed. Sam took one scarf and bound both hands together. She told me to give her my legs, one at a time. She then tied the lag scarves to the bed posts. She climbed back onto the bed and me. Sliding up from my crotch, then chest, then at the base of my neck, she took my tied hands and tied me to the headboard. "Now do as I say, or the pain will be beyond what you can endure." I only nodded my assent.

"You will eat this pussy until I cum several times."

"With pleasure, ma'am."

Sam slid up to my chin. I could see her cunt lips open and the pink folds glistening with her juices. I stuck my tongue out as far as possible but could not reach very far into her. i bucked my hips up and Sam slid forward to where my tongue wished to be and my nose was at her clit. I licked and moved my head in a yes motion. Sam's moans were silenced as she squeezed my ears with her thighs.

A flow of pussy juice made me realize she had cum. I swallowed her nectar and continued my movements. Her hips bucked against my mouth. Moans became louder and more frequent. Another gush of fluid filled my mouth and I swallowed, savoring the taste of this beautiful woman.

Sam backed up a few inches and said, "That wasn't bad but let's try this another way."

She moved around until she was facing my feet. Her pussy again on my lips with her wondrous asshole at my nose. I licked again and pushed my nose into her brown hole. I heard her yell, "OH, FUCK!!" And the juices flowed as never before.

Sam bent down and took my cock into her mouth. Sucking and licking, touching and breathing her hot breath upon my cock was incredible. I wanted to cum but I also wanted to get hard enough to enter this paradise.

Sam again held my balls and rubbed my taint. This time she got more adventurous and touched my asshole. The spit she produced made her finger entry so easy I wasn't sure when it happened. But the excitement of her finger in my ass got my dick rock hard.

Sam played with my ass hole and cheeks for a moment before quickly sliding down onto my cock. The warmth of her pussy spread from my cock to envelope my whole body. A reverse cowgirl position was one of my favorites but as I started to think of previous times like this, Sam said, "Cum in me."

"I will when you say you want my cock to cum in your cunt!"

"That is one of the words I cannot say, Bob."

"You will today or I will fuck you and deny you my cum."

"Please, I will say anything else."

"OK, how about you love my motherfucking cock in your cunt?"

"Bob, no! That is the other word I cannot say."

"OK, your choice. Cunt or motherfucker. Or no cum for you."

As we were discussing this my thrusts became faster, longer and harder. I was sure she had come at least twice from the sounds of her moans and the change in her breathing.

"Brains splattered on the wall unless you give me release my saying..."

"Fuck my cunt, you motherfucker!! I can't stand it anymore. Let me feel you cum in my cunt!"

I exploded into her pussy and a second later, Sam had the biggest orgasm of the night. She slumped down. Her head nearly at my ankles but her pussy still holding onto my cock.

"How did you hold out like that?"

"Kari told me you were beautiful and had had a rough time since your husband died. I masturbated twice in the shower before the party."

"You are an asshole but I love you."

"Are you going to leave me tied up like this," I asked.

"Maybe," came a slow response. Sam removed herself from me and turned to lie directly on top. "I know where I can get my hands on some little blue pills, if you think that might help," Sam said as she kissed my face, cheeks and lips.

"Kiss me again and I might be ready to go in a week or so," I laughed.

As Sam reached up to untie my hands, I took her breast into my mouth. A moan escaped my Sam's mouth and she said, "I might need a month to be able to walk again."

"I want this to never end," we said together and laughed. We awoke several hours later and I untied my legs. With a sigh, I left the bedroom and entered the kitchen.

Eggs, toast, juice and coffee were ready in minutes. Upon returning to the bedroom, Sam rolled over onto her back and smiled as I placed the tray between us.

"You truly are a gentleman and gentle man. I could get spoiled like this easily."

"Your wish is my desire," I said as I kissed Sam for the first time today.

I saw the vibrator I had removed from my car earlier poking out of my pants pocket.

Maybe I won't have to wait a week...

12