All Comments on 'Bobby and Lindsay'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's ok

Your heart was in the right place. A little work on writing and you'll really get good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is nothing there

You said that they were 18 then say this started when they were 18. Which is it?

Just because they got what they wanted doesn't mean that they, she really, would give it up that easy. Just because they are "spoiled" that don't mean that they are mortally corrupt.

This should have been something that one of them had to talk the other in to.

It was too simple. It doesn't seem like much thought went into it. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wham bam thank you maam

just another boring one of those type stories. You need to take the time and effort to develop the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LMAO

Before long, he was starting to fantasize about going over there and sucking on his sister's big titties, and this caused his cock to get hard. At that point, he decided "What the hell", and unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and started to slowly stroke it.

What are you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It sucks:

The obligatory cum shot: not satisfying to read, not satisfying to see, not definitely not satisfying to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not good

way too short and way too rushed plus no real back ground and no end equals a crappy story like 90% of the stories here

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it wouldve been better

if more time and thought were put into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MMMM

it got me hot and bothered...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To short

There's not enough thought and detail into this story. it's kind of boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
At 18 , First time ?

What B.S. This had to start waaaay before they were 18. I'm a twin and my brother and me startede way before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not your fault.

Hey, people bitch about the age thing, but they forget that Literotica won't print anything that says anybody is under 18.

Story could use a little more character development but can't blame you for the age thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous