Bob's Nude Encounter Ch. 4

Story Info
Bob arrives naked and meets an old aquaintance.
1.1k words
4.31
47.3k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to meet her ….now? said Fran

"What?… Now?…. Right now? Gosh, I thought she was coming later"

"We wanted to be sure it was you before showing you off to mother"

She led me dumbstruck around the cabin to the porch.

"Now be a gentleman and introduce yourself"

Mavis was well preserved for 83, and came down the stairs to greet me.

"Well, hello young man, and what is your name?"

"Robert Cleve ma'am , pleased to make your acquaintance" and shook her tiny hand.

"I see your wearing and apron now, Robert."

"Tell me, does your friend down there have a name?"

"Well, my wife calls him, Eddy"

A breeze had blown the apron aside as Mavis reached down and took my penis in her hand. "And I'm very pleased to meet you too, Eddy." then gave him a vigorous shake.

These women sure haven't missed a chance to grab my cock…but they do it in such a nice way.

"Take that thing off for a minute and give a girl a show."

I pulled on the apron straps and it fell to the ground

I knew what she wanted, so I jumped up and down…balls and dick bouncing about. Then ran around the girls hooting and hollering…… waving my penis as I passed.

"That was just like old times at the club. You're a good sport, Robert."

As I stood next to her, Mavis put her arm around my waist then slid her hand down until it rested on my bare ass.

"That was sweet of you, Robert, but now I want to play a little game."

"Okay, what will it be?"

"I'd like to see if I could get that lovely penis of yours to stand up nice and tall. It's been a while since dad passed and I'd love to get a look at a nice, big, hard one"

I didn't see any harm in pleasing the old lady once again, so I said, "go right ahead Mavis, have your way with me."

While leaving one hand on my ass, Mavis took hold of my penis again and stroked it back towards my stomach. The skin pulled back, exposing the head, then she came forward.

"Oh, I think Eddy wants to play Peek a Boo with me"

My dick was starting to swell.

"Peek a Boo… Peek a Boo…Peek a Boo… Mavis sort of sang as she stroked me back and forth. Amy and Fran saw what was going on and decided they should retreat elsewhere and leave us by ourselves.

My dick was getting larger and larger as Mavis played Peek a Boo…and I could feel an orgasm building.

"Please, Mavis, we better stop before I have an accident"

"Give me a minute, Robert." as she stoked it a few more times.

Then, I felt a familiar flick and looked down to see Eddy deflating.

"Now, put that apron back on yourself and let's get some tea. The others will be arriving shortly and I want you to be properly attired to greet them."

These ladies were a real treat. I've never been around a more confident nor intelligent bunch, in a long time. They seem to know what they want and are not shy about going after it.

I hoped the others would be equally as feisty.

But I don't think I'll be disappointed either way.

I was getting a big kick out of just being naked out here… but having these three women be ….so enthusiastic about it…was icing on the cake. I wonder if my dick is going to get any icing before the day is over. Hmmm?

I went to the patio were the girls were sitting and decided to show off a bit. I found a towel and draped it over my arm and approached the table.

"May I get anything for you ladies?"

"I believe our waiter would like to serve us. Anything come to mind, girls?" said Amy.

They smiled at each other and said that they first wanted to inspect my uniform to be sure it fit properly. Amy lifted the apron by the lace, exposing my privates.

"Girls, do you think that Robert needs to be cleaned up a bit?"

"What do you have in mind, dear?" said Mavis.

"I think the good doctor should remove all of the hair on Bob's balls and maybe a little around his cock"

"That's a marvelous idea, Amy," said Fran.

"I'll get my bag"

Now, I don't have much hair on my balls but the girls really hamming it up and putting on a good show themselves…so, I decided to go along.

"Now Mavis, you cup Bob's balls while Amy holds his dick out of the way"

Fran had brought her medical bag along and produced a scalpel!!!…

"Oh, my", I said

"Nothing to worry about, Bob. Since we don't have any lather, why don't you girls rub a little mayo on his balls and a little more where the penis is attached?"

I was still standing with the two ladies seated and holding on to my equipment. Fran knelt down next to me while I was being greased up. Then with the scalpel in her hand looked up at me and said,

"Are you okay with this, Bob?"

"Shave away, Doc."

They were very gentle with me, moving my balls and penis around to give Fran access to the various surfaces that needed to be shaved. They even played with my cock to give it an erection so the skin would be tight and make it easier for Fran to get a close shave.

After cleaning me off with towels, they suggested that I stick out my hips and thrust my pelvis forward so they could admire their work. They all looked very pleased with themselves…smiling and nodding their heads while running their tongues around their lips.

Yes, they were quite pleased at what they saw.

My balls and penis glistened and glowed proudly as the morning sun illuminated them.

I shook my hips so my penis would flop from side to side…dropped the apron and closed the curtain on this act.

To my readers:

This is a true story about what happened to me last week…and I wanted to share it.

The problem is, I'm not a very good typist and it takes a couple of hours to put it all down.

Let me know if I should continue, by sending your comments.

It is completely anonymous. Your privacy is not at risk.

Well, at least I got some of it out.

The next chapter would include but not be limited to following:

Amy goes for a walk in the woods with me after the shave…that was interesting.

She also came up with several contests for her guests, keeping me naked all day, and using my equipment as props.

I liked the ring toss and pissing ones the best.

Let me know and thanks for reading