Milked by Doreen's Coffee Group

Story Info
A CFNM story about a young man milked by older women.
3.8k words
4.45
31.2k
39

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day Carl had been half looking forward to, half dreading. His parents' middle-aged neighbour, Doreen, who had been looking after him since they had gone to South Africa for the summer, had let him know on Friday that the following Monday a few of the ladies she used to work with were coming round and that Carl was to serve them coffee. He blushed as she told him, thinking about standing in a room in the tiny underwear Doreen had bought him especially with five or six women looking at his body as he politely served them coffee and biscuits.

Doreen had told him about it on Friday because she knew that it would be on his mind all weekend and all she had to do was say the word 'Monday', even if it wasn't related to the ladies' coffee morning, and she could see his beautiful cock stiffen in the special underwear, which she made him wear at all times. It was almost like a Pavlovian response. 'Oh look, The Godfather is on TV on Monday,' she said, pretending to look at the TV guide but actually looking at Carl's penis just to see it twitch involuntarily at the mere mention of the M word.

When Monday came, Doreen didn't give Carl his usual early morning milking -- she had got into the habit of masturbating him every day - which made his penis even more prone to getting hard than if she had emptied his balls of sperm. The fact that they had gone off schedule made Carl even more nervous about the coming encounter, so much so that he could actually see his heart beating between the two beautiful pectorals that were developing on his 19-year-old chest.

He was asked to shower thoroughly, stay in his room and Doreen took some breakfast up to him just to make sure he had some strength and to make sure he was ready in his special underwear for when her friends arrived.

As he sat on the bed, his heart pounding, Carl heard the doorbell ring, then some ladies' cheerful voices, then the doorbell again and again. It sounded like quite a party down there and then, 'Carl sweetie? Can you come down?' He opened the door of his room and stepped towards the stairs taking him down to the group of expectant older ladies. 'I just want to introduce to my friends, dear,' she said.

He started down the stairs, his penis already growing at the thought of the audience waiting for him. Before he could see them, they could see his penis in the special underwear as he came down the stairs and there was an audible gasp among the ladies still waiting in the hallway. 'Here he is,' said Doreen, proudly as Carl reached the bottom stair. 'Stay there, dear,' she said to Carl, 'let us all appreciate you from up there. Your lovely genitals are nearer eye level that way.'

Carl looked around the group of six ladies, all in their 50s and 60s, grey haired and all dressed smartly as if they were going to church or to a wedding. 'Ooh, what a beautiful penis,' said one to another. 'It's his balls that I really like,' said her friend. 'And he's so smooth...'

Then one reached forward and slipped a finger into the underwear... 'This fabric is lovely. I would like some underwear in this... Wherever did you find it, Doreen?' Carl didn't hear the answer. The brush of the woman's finger against his scrotum was enough to make his penis so hard that it actually stood out from his body, stretching against the mesh of the pouch panties.

'Well, I think Carl is getting very excited with all this attention,' said Doreen, 'so why don't we move through to the lounge while he gets us our coffee or we may never get any.'

With that she led the ladies through to the sitting room where they formed a circle sitting variously on her sofa, her armchairs and on a dining room chair that had been brought in from the adjoining room. 'Carl dear, you know where the coffee is. Don't keep us waiting, will you?'

Carl went into the kitchen where six cups had been laid out on a tray and a little cork mat had been placed so that he could take the coffee jug from the machine and put it on there. His penis was still hard and he could feel droplets of precum leaking out into his special underwear, very visibly he thought when he looked down. He blushed at the idea that these ladies would notice his excitement as he took the tray of coffee to them in the lounge.

And he was right about them noticing. 'Oh, look Doreen,' said a woman he heard referred to as Sophie, 'I think Carl has made a bit of a mess of himself.' Carl blushed so hard his whole face felt like it was burning. Doreen just giggled and said, 'Well, that's teenage boys for you, isn't it, Sophie? I'm sure your neighbour would be just the same if he was getting all this attention. What was his name again? Kevin? Oh, he's very cute. You should have a coffee morning one day and we can see how Kevin serves us coffee...'

'I'll have to shave him first,' said Sophie. 'Get his balls as smooth as Carl's'.

As he walked towards the table to put the tray down, Craig burned with embarrassment, not only at the stain he's made in his underwear, but at the idea that when he got to the table, he would have to bend forward exposing his hairless ass to the ladies. But before he could get to the table, Sophie, the smartest of the ladies, wearing what looked like a Chanel suit and some pearls, reached forward and put her finger on the precum mark, touching the end of Craig's stiff penis as she did. 'Look!' she said. 'He's soaking.'

He tried to ignore the contact and put the tray on the table, looking to Doreen for reassurance that he was being a good boy. She pursed her lips and gave him a little nod as if to say, 'Well done.' Still leaning forward, he began to pour the coffee from the jug into the six cups.

'Ooh, doesn't Carl have a delicious little bottom!' said another of the ladies. 'He certainly does, Elizabeth, but you wait until we milk him in a few moments and you'll see just how lovely it is.' Carl burned even redder at this. He had assumed there would be a milking but this was the first time anyone had mentioned it.

He picked up two of the cups and walked to the ladies who had taken seats on the sofa to hand them the coffee. As he reached out to pass the cups, one of the ladies put her hand forward and cupped his balls through the underwear. 'Oh, Doreen, I think there's a lot of sperm in these balls. Don't tell me you've been neglecting this boy's milking schedule...'

'Of course, I haven't. Have I, Carl dear?'

'No Madam,' said Craig, his voice breaking. This was the first time he's spoken this morning and it was like it needed warming up. His hands holding both coffee cups, Carl could do nothing to avoid being groped like this, not that he would have been allowed to be so rude as to deny a friend of Doreen's a feel of his genitals anyway.

As he passed out the rest of the coffees, the other ladies all gave his hard penis and his balls and his ass gentle appreciative touches, cooing to each other and muttering, 'Ooh, lovely!' 'Isn't his penis just gorgeous!' 'I really can't wait to see his little hole. I bet it's as pink as a rose.'

As the women drank their coffee and ran their eyes over Craig, Doreen got up from the dining room chair. 'Stand up here so we can see you better, Carl dear,' she said, indicating the recently vacated chair with her eyes. Carl, whose blush was now down his neck and across his chest, did as he was told and stepped up onto the dining room chair while the women looked and muttered and giggled excitedly at the boy with the hard penis bursting out of his silky underwear standing on the chair.

'Just look how well Carl is doing with his creams and his tablets,' said Doreen standing next to him, her face more or less level with his stiff and dripping cock. 'We're absolutely religious about putting the cream on, aren't we Carl?' Carl nodded. 'Sorry dear, you'll have to speak up,' said Doreen with a smile at the ladies.

'Yes, Madam,' said Carl as Doreen nodded with satisfaction.

'That's better dear. No need to lose our voice, just because we have some nice ladies for company is there?'

'No, Madam.'

As the ladies finished their coffees, Carl was allowed down from the dining room chair and asked to collect the cups, which he did, receiving more appreciative strokes on his penis, balls and bottom as he circulated. With all the cups on the tray, he took it out to the kitchen and returned. The coffee table that the tray had been on was now cleared of magazines and the flowers that were on there, so Carl now realised where this morning's milking was going to take place.

Doreen came over to him with a look of ownership on her face and proceeded to untie the sides of his underwear as she looked from one woman to the next with a satisfied smile on her lips. 'Now I'm going to show you how we milk this boy and collect his sperm. It's all on the doctor's orders so no one needs to feel embarrassed. Carl knows it's for his own benefit, don't you dear?'

'Yes, Madam,' said Carl, as the underwear fell to the floor and his unconstrained penis leapt up against his belly.

'Now, up you hop dear and get into position,' said Doreen, still looking at the ladies as if to say, 'Look what I can make this beautiful young boy do for me.'

Carl got onto the coffee table, on hands and knees his head held down embarrassed. 'Look up, dear,' said Doreen. 'We need to see the reaction on your face as we milk you, don't we?'

'Yes, Madam. Sorry, Madam,' said Craig, looking up and trying not to focus on any of the faces staring at his naked body on hands and knees on the coffee table.

'Now, spread your knees wider, Carl,' said Doreen. 'Some of the ladies can barely see if you keep your legs together like that.' Carl did as he was told and could feel all those eyes looking from his hairless little ass along the bit underneath his balls to the balls themselves and then to his hard penis, which was practically against his belly even in this position and already dripping precum onto the surface of the coffee table.'

'Oh, I think he's ready for you Doreen,' said Sophie, leaning forward and dabbing a finger in the precum, which Carl could see she then tasted as if she had got honey on her finger. 'Mmm, delicious,' she smiled at the woman next to her.

'Now, we don't start straight away,' said Doreen, as if she were giving an educational lecture to these ladies, as indeed she was. 'We let Carl get ready mentally for the process, don't we, dear?'

Carl nodded. She gave him a little swat on his bottom to remind him of his manners. 'Sorry. Yes, Ma'am,' said Carl.

'And when you can see the penis actually twitch... See that! It's happening now. That's when you start your milking. Carl knows that however excited he is to be milked, he's not allowed to come until permission has been granted. This is a way of building up his control over his orgasm. Not that he has much control over his orgasms,' she laughed. 'That's more my job.' The ladies giggled.

'And when he's quite ready, you start at the base of the penis... that's why I keep Carl nice and shaved so we can see exactly what we're doing... and you start to stroke upwards towards the head...'

Carl could see the ladies in his eyeline staring, not at his face but beyond it to where Doreen was starting the slow strokes that would eventually bring him to an embarrassing orgasm in front of these ladies.

'You go slow so as to prolong the experience,' said Doreen. 'Sophie, why don't you have a go, to see if you've understood what I mean.'

Craig could feel Doreen's hand pass his stiff penis to the other older lady, whose grip was tighter than Doreen's. 'That's right, grip it but not too tight and start slowly. Pull the foreskin forward and then back... Oh look, you're getting some lovely precum from Carl already.'

'Oh, Elizabeth, you must try this,' said Sophie over her shoulder to her friend in the armchair. 'His penis is so smooth and so hard... Come.' Elizabeth, even older than Sophie and with a short grey haircut and badly applied make up took Craig's penis from Sophie. 'Oh, you're right,' she giggled. 'It's so hard. That's why I love teenage boys, don't you? They get rock hard. My next-door neighbour, if he sees me watching him out of the window while he's out there sunbathing in his briefs, he gets hard just seeing me looking at him. It's quite funny, really.'

While this conversation was going on, and Elizabeth's hand rather expertly squeezed Carl's rock hard penis, there was a little tap on the French windows and then the sound of the window opening and a voice -- a male voice -- saying, 'Doreen, are you in? Oh...!'

The 'Oh' was the moment the man caught sight of what was happening on the coffee table in the centre of Doreen's lounge. 'Oh, Mr. Martin, how are you? Sorry, we're right in the middle of something right now, but feel free to come and join us.'

Carl knew Mr. Martin. He was a neighbour, a married man of about 65, always smartly dressed in shirt and tie even on the weekends. 'We're just milking my nephew Carl. You know Carl.'

'Yes, of course. Hello Carl,' said Mr. Martin as if a teenage boy on his hands and knees on a coffee table being milked by a group of older women was the most natural thing in the world. 'Hello, Mr. Martin,' said Craig, polite even in the middle of having his penis massaged by Elizabeth.

'How's your wife?' asked Doreen. 'It's a shame you didn't bring her. Next time perhaps.'

'Oh, nice work,' said Mr. Martin to Elizabeth. 'You're getting him quite excited. Look at that strand of precum! It stretches from the end of his penis to the table! And that's a very nice penis, Carl.'

'Thank you Mr. Martin,' said Craig. A man had never commented on his genitalia before and it made him blush to the tips of his ears, the thought of this distinguished gentleman appraising his buttocks, his balls, his cock, his precum.

'But you are missing a trick,' he went on, still addressing Elizabeth. 'If we can get Carl to widen his knees a little...'

'Carl dear, do what Mr. Martin tells you,' said Doreen, who was watching Elizabeth's strokes, to make sure they were being done correctly.

Carl widened his knees until they were on the edge of the coffee table and the cheeks of his ass had parted. 'You see,' said Mr. Martin, 'if you get the cheeks parted like that, you can see the hole, which I'm glad to see you're keeping nice and smooth, Doreen.'

'Of course!' said Doreen. 'I like to shave Carl every day or every other day, so there's no stubble and just a nice smooth surface for me to work on.'

'But ladies, if you look carefully at the hole, you'll see that it tightens and relaxes as this lady does those nice long strokes. You see?' The ladies peered in and nodded that, 'Oh, yes!', they could see how Carl's little hole was clenching with Elizabeth's strokes.

'I used to work in a men's sixth-form college with groups of 18- and 19-year-old lads, and a lot of them would need regular milkings just to keep a lid on their bad behaviour,' said Mr. Martin. 'We found that if we could keep their balls free of sperm, they could concentrate on their studies much better.'

'Oh,' said Doreen. 'I suppose that makes sense.'

Mr. Martin spotted the discarded underwear on the rug and picked them up, put them to his nose. 'Mmm, musky,' he smiled. 'That's the smell of teenage boys.' And he passed the pouch panties to Sophie who smelled them and passed them on until all the ladies were cooing over the smell of Carl's underwear.

'Now, when you see the hole clenching like that, it means it wants to be touched,' said Mr. Martin, sounding very much like the schoolteacher he used to be. 'So, what you do... If I may?' he asked as Elizabeth handed Carl's penis to him. Carl had never been touched by a man before and his blush deepened. The feel of Mr. Martin's hand was so different to the ladies' hands. It was rougher, stronger, bigger, it gripped tighter.

'So, while you maintain the stroke you take your other hand...' He held up his other hand then leaned forward to dip a finger in the pool of precum that was now on the coffee table, 'moisten it, either with spit or lotion or... seeing as Carl seems to be producing a lot of his own lotion...' The ladies giggled.

While still stroking Carl's stiff penis with an authority Carl hadn't really felt until now, Mr. Martin put his finger, loaded with precum, on Carl's twitching boy hole. A shock of electricity ran through Carl causing him to shudder. 'You see!' said Mr. Martin. 'That should bring a whole new dimension to this boy's milking. But don't let him have it, he has to ask for it...' It was true. Carl was moving his hole towards Mr. Martin's finger, burning to feel the touch of that man's finger on him again. Mr. Martin obliged, now circling the pink little hole with the sticky precum.

'And when you think he's got used to that...' Carl could feel the man's finger prising his hole open, entering it. Nothing had ever gone in Carl's hole before. He was embarrassed about his ass but this man wasn't asking permission, he was just worming his finger into it... and it felt amazing. But humiliating.

'If you put your finger in this way,' he was pointing down, though Carl obviously couldn't see, 'then you'll be touching his prostate and that's what will give you a really deep milking. So, keep your stroke but massage this spongy bit inside his anus at the same time. Doreen, why don't you have a try?'

Doreen stepped forward. To be honest she'd been feeling a bit annoyed at this man's ownership of Carl's penis and hole, which were by rights hers to do what she wanted with. 'Now carry on with the strokes. Oh, you are good at that. You must have had quite a bit of practice...' The ladies in the room giggled. 'And, that's right, dab your finger in some of Carl's natural juices... Just touch the hole to start with and, yes, in you go. Maybe it would be a good idea to cut those nails down a bit for next time.' It was true, Carl could feel the sharpness of those nails as Doreen's finger went in and started to massage that secret bit inside of him.

After Doreen, Sophie had a go, and then Elizabeth and then the other ladies until everyone had had their fingers in Carl and were jokingly smelling his boy musk on those fingers as they watched the next woman.

'But if I may, would you allow me to do the final milking and show you how the finger works?' said Mr. Martin.

'Of course,' said Doreen, who was now happy to have had this extra bit of instruction and actually quite excited at the sight of a grown man with his finger in her nephew's private hole.

Mr. Martin came back to Carl, resumed his stroke on the boy's penis, occasionally putting his hand to his mouth to taste the precum and his hand to Carl's mouth to make him taste his own precum, which was actually quite delicious. Then, with some of that precum on his finger, Carl felt the most expert hand of all enter his hole again, massaging and pressing and teasing as he stroked Carl's rock hard penis.

Within a few strokes Carl was feeling that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. 'Madam...' he said. 'Would it be OK if I released soon.'

'Are you ready, Carl?' she asked as if surprised, even though this session had now been going on for quite some time. 'Yes, as long as Mr. Martin is agreeable.'

'Mr. Martin, would it be OK if I released now?'

'Yes, boy,' said Mr. Martin. 'You've been a very good boy. I think it would be OK if you wanted to...' But before he could finish the sentence Mr. Martin felt a tightening of Carl's hole around his finger, could feel the pulse inside of him and then the rush of sperm as it shot through the underneath of Carl, up his stiff penis and out onto the coffee table. As he came, he shuddered, the shudder going right through him, a shudder Mr. Martin could feel in his finger...

As Carl's shudders became less strong and his head hung in sheer exhaustion, Mr. Martin slipped his finger out from Carl's hole and he too sniffed it. 'Oh, that is rather nice, isn't it?' he said to the assembled ladies. 'They should bottle it.' At which the ladies giggled.

12