Body Donation: Scientific Research

Story Info
Executive donates body for science.
1.9k words
4.04
53k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chytah
Chytah
5 Followers

My name is Rachel, I am 28 years old, and until a few months ago I was a junior executive with a large medical research company. My experiences with animal experimentation at this firm prompted me on an impulse to donate my body for use in scientific experiments as an alternative to the use of animals.

I was invited to interview with a Dr. Keir, head scientist and director of their program. I discovered that I had unwittingly signed away rights to my body and that I was now available for lease to companies for research. There was no restriction on what could be done to my body, a clause in the contract stipulated that ultimate effort was to be made not to inflict physical pain.

Then followed a period of intensive obedience training and physically conditioning. At the culmination, I and 3 other female body donors were paraded before an audience of potential client institutions.

In Dr. Keirs's words, "In the past three months, since I took over at the university, we have taken a more proactive approach to recruiting our donors. A new recruitment campaign has been hugely successful. We have been fortunate to have accepted over one hundred new donors to the Program. These are people who have selflessly agreed to donate their bodies for the furtherance of scientific research and education. Many have been attracted by the desire to stop experimentation on animals."

As test subjects we were housed in bare metal cages in the basement of the university building. We were kept nude at all times. Clothing, a simple robe was allowed only if we were to be transported outside.

That day, our morning exercise routine had been completed and we were being fed our scientifically controlled breakfast rations. I must admit that never before had I felt more healthy, my muscles were taught and my skin and hair glossy. My naturally pert breasts sat even higher and my nipples now appeared to be in a constant state of erection. Our pubic hair had been allowed to grow and was thick and shiny. Everyday an attendant took care to brush our scalp and pubic hair. The rest of our body was waxed smooth. I noticed that the other three girls all seemed to glow with health as well. Dr. Keir had chosen an exceptionally attractive group of girls. Our attendants could barely keep their hands off us and took every opportunity to grope our breasts and vaginas. Grooming time was when we were most vulnerable, but we soon learned to accept this. Dr. Keir tolerated this as a perk of the job, indeed he was not above feeling us up himself. He particularly liked to stroke our vaginas and play with our clitorises.

Our attendant singled me out of the group and led me to Dr. Keir's office. Immediately I was apprehensive. Dr. Keir was at his desk, he inspected me slowly from head down to my feet. Approaching me he felt my breasts, nipples and finally parted my labial lips to inspect my clitoris and vagina. Inserting a fat forefinger into my vagina he grunted approval of the tautness of my vaginal muscles.

"I think we've done a fine job with you," he said, "You will be pleased to learn that your old company has made us a very good offer to lease you for an important research project. As you know sexually transmitted diseases have become a major threat, antibiotic resistant STD's, HIV, herpes are affecting the health of large parts of the world's population. Your company has developed a vaginal cream that in vitro tests suggest are an effective barrier to infection. Initially, animal experiments were going to be conducted. But since learning of our program they have decided that to utilize our services instead. You and Giselle will be the test subjects."

Giselle one of the other volunteers had been a medical resident prior to donating her body. She was young and pretty.

The next day the university per contract delivered us to my old company. To my surprise we were both allowed to don smart business suits and high healed shoes. I dreaded facing my former co-workers but so intensive had been our training that I complied with all instructions without hesitation.

We were lead into a large conference room, my old boss and all my co-workers were gathered around the large mahogany conference room. We were greeted warmly. The head research scientist started the meeting.

"As you all are aware, Future Biotech has developed a revolutionary vaginal barrier protection cream. All over the world sexually transmitted diseases are on a rise. Condoms are an effective barrier but often women are not offered the luxury of their partners using one, particularly in the sex trade business. Vagiguard®, we believe will revolutionize the prevention of the transmission of these diseases. In addition this cream is an extremely effective spermicidal and will prevent unwanted pregnancy. You all know Rachel who till recently was a very valued colleague. She and Giselle here have magnanimously donated their bodies to the furtherance of science and will be instrumental in the testing of our product."

Giselle and I were prompted to stand.

"The first experiment step is to ensure that the cream is safe, the only way to determine that is by direct application to the subject genital area. We have prepared two sample applicators, one will contain the study cream and the second a placebo. Neither test subject will know which cream is being applied. 2 hours afterwards if there is no reaction, the creams will be switched so that at the end of the experiment each subject will have been exposed to both the actual test cream and the placebo. Prior to the second application both subject will be cleansed of residual cream. We will take high resolution photographs to ensure that that any changes are detected."

The head scientist passed me the microphone and said, "Rachel."

Taking the microphone I walked to the head of the table and turned to face my now very attentive audience. "Giselle and I are delighted to be taking part in the very important experiment that will be of so much benefit to women everywhere I began. As you can see we are both tremendously committed to scientific research, we abhor animal research; in lieu we offer our bodies. I know you are aware of the training we have been through, we have learned to be completely obedient and will do whatever is required of us."

I was joined by Giselle at the head of the table. Two gynecological tables had been placed in the room.

"I am sure all of you will want to inspect us before the experiment begins, Rob and Stuart have already had an opportunity to inspect me," I said, pointing to the two junior colleagues who had been at Dr. Keir's presentation at the university.

"I'm sure that nevertheless, the rest of you and indeed Robb and Stuart again, will like to ensure that we are of the highest quality. Please examine our entire bodies, do not hesitate to look, touch or feel anywhere you feel you need to. We appreciate the examination, and thank you all for your interest."

I nodded to Giselle and we both began to undress. The room was deathly quiet as we removed our skirts and then reached to pull of our panties. We stood with our vaginas exposed before the crowd. As trained, we parted our legs and spread our labial lips so that our pink inner folds and clitorises were displayed.

"Take off your tops too," I heard the voice of the head scientist.

Without hesitation we took off our jackets and then our blouses. We could hear sighs as our bras came off. Giselle's large firm breast with long pink nipples perfectly contrasted my pert firm breasts and brown nipples.

We both lay on our backs on the examination couches, legs spread, for inspection. Two lines formed before us. One by one, each executive in the room came forward to do his inspection. Fingers probed my neck and opened my mouth to feel my gums, my teeth and tongue and my neck. Both breasts were felt thoroughly and nipples squeezed. Vaginal lips were spread and clitoris checked. I couldn't prevent myself from becoming red in the face when my two former juniors got their turn. They took extra long to make sure everything was to specification. One wielded a vaginal muscle stretch device. My training had paid off my vaginal passage tautness measured high on the scale.

I could see that the scientist was pleased; he did a manual evaluation inserting his finger until it was buried in my vagina to its fullest length. Slowly he pulled back, measuring the resistance, he appeared satisfied. He whispered to my former boss, who approached me and did the same, I squeezed as I had been trained and could see the pleasure on his face, now everyone wanted to do the same.

One by one every man in the room checked for himself how tight I was. Evidently, everyone was satisfied. Robb took his time. "It shouldn't be my finger doing this," he said, "I can see how wet you are. I know you want my dick in your vagina right now. When you used to work here, you were so snotty; you were, acted as if I was beneath your consideration, ha!"

With contempt he wiped his finger wet with my vaginal juices on my naked belly, leaving a glistening smear. In my mind I knew that in the not too distant future Robb might indeed get to do just that. My face reddened.

I could see Giselle was undergoing similar attention. Her back arched as man after man played with her breasts and vagina. I could see several hands on various parts of her body probing and feeling.

Finally, we were approved to begin experimentation. The head scientist approached me first. Clinically, he parted my labial lips and inserted the long metal tip of the applicator deep into my vagina. I felt a not unpleasant coldness as the cream filed my vagina.

Lots had been drawn; somehow I was not surprised that Robb, the most junior subordinate was the one that got to apply the cream within me. This was an important step in the process to ensure that every part of the vaginal mucosa was protected. He took great care to ensure that he did his job properly and at the end I felt that he had touched the deepest crevices of my vagina; he had applied a liberal amount to my clitoris working the cream into every fold of my clitoral hood.

Then it was Giselle's turn. Finally we were allowed to stand up. Still in the nude we were allowed to walk around the room. As we waited the executives took the opportunity to continue fondling our breasts and legs and glut teal regions, only our vaginas could not now be touched.

At the end of the experimental time frame we were lead back to the exam tables. Another inspection was performed and to the satisfaction of everybody there was no evidence of any adverse reaction. It was now time for us to be cleansed so that creams could be switched. A clever irrigation device with a little rubber nozzle that could be penetrated into the vagina was used and after the irrigation solution had done its work we were carefully patted dry. Applicators were then switched and we each received the other cream. Once again the results were good; there was no evidence that the study cream had caused any local reaction to the lining or tautness of the vagina. Everyone was pleased.

We were lead, still nude to the cages that had been prepared for us...

(To be continued)

Chytah
Chytah
5 Followers