Body Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

When she reached me she said "Hi Matt!" quickly and excitedly, and surprised me by giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I smirked and said, "Do you always kiss guys you met just the day before?"

She scrunched her face as if in thought for a moment, then brightly smiled, giggled and said, "Only if they`re cute!"

I laughed and shook my head. Melanie was either a shameless flirt, or she was as smitten with me as I was with her. Either way, I hoped, if I played my cards right I'd have some fun in finding out the answer.

Once again I let her lead the way so I could admire her lithe body sashaying in front of me. The waiter directed us to an outdoor patio table, which was more than OK with me. Why wouldn't it be? It was a warm, sunny day with just a hint of a breeze, perfect weather really, and I was about to make a lot of guys passing by jealous by sharing lunch with a smoking hot young woman!

We placed our orders with the waiter. When that was done Melanie reached into the attaché case she was carrying and produced the form, which I proceeded to fill out as fast as I could.

"Perfect!" she said. "Now that that's out of the way, let's go to the fun part and get to know each other a little better!" She placed her hand on mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. Just like yesterday, it sent a jolt of electricity through my body, heading straight to my cock.

I tried to look casual so she wouldn't know how much of an effect her touching had on me, though I wasn't sure I was entirely successful. "Well, Melanie, what would you like to know?"

She bent her head down for a second and bit her lower lip, as if to consider what she should say next. Then she looked back up at me and replied, "Matt, I really hope you don't think I'm being too forward, but I have to tell you something. Since you walked in to the shop yesterday I've been so intrigued by you. You look so handsome and professional in your suit and tie, but the fact you own a really cool Mustang tells me there's a wild side to you that I'd love to explore."

Melanie rested her chin on one hand and looked at me with dreamy eyes before continuing her train of thought. "Matthew Robbins, what makes you tick?"

It wasn't the question I was expecting. I found myself excited and unnerved, which was becoming a frequent reaction to her presence. 'Man, get yourself together!' I scolded myself. I wanted to be smooth and confident around her, and instead my stomach was racing with butterflies. Melanie left me feeling like little more than a desperately horny teenager.

I smiled at her as I tried to play it cool. "Melanie, I don't usually spend a lot of time analyzing myself, but I'll try to answer your question since you asked so nicely!" My attempt at humour worked well enough, I guess, as Melanie chuckled and smiled right back at me.

"I'm not one to brag," I continued, "but I do think I have a lot going for me. I consider myself a pretty good-looking guy. I play pick-up sports with the guys and work out regularly to keep myself in good shape. I have a job that I'm good at, I enjoy it and it allows me to indulge my love for cool toys, like my Mustang." Her smile widened at my last comment.

I took a deep breath before saying more. "I have a few really close friends and get along well with my family, and I try my best to be a stand-up guy. Let's see... what else? Oh yeah... I'm not completely reckless but I do like to seek out a good thrill every now and then."

Melanie hadn't stopped looking at me while I was speaking. She still had her hand on mine, absent-mindedly stroking it with her thumb. I broke eye contact with her briefly as I watched her do this. Then I looked directly at her and, even with my stomach tied up in knots, decided to go in for the kill.

"My favourite kinds of thrills are the ones I can share with beautiful women. Especially ones that like to touch me all the time."

It was Melanie's turn to be caught off-guard. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red as I watched her blush for the second time in as many days. She bowed her head self-consciously. I smiled inwardly at having gained the upper hand for once.

She looked up at me rather sheepishly; her face looked so unbelievably cute at that moment. "I am a touchy-feely person," she said quietly. "I always have been that way. Sometimes it freaks people out, but you didn't seem to mind so I kept doing it."

I shrugged. "Why would I mind? The way you touch me, how soft your skin feels against mine, it feels really good. Plus, it doesn't hurt that you're so incredibly beautiful."

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course I do! You're so beautiful that, if you haven't noticed, I find it difficult to concentrate in your presence. You do realize it yourself, don't you? Please don't tell me you think otherwise."

Just like that, Melanie's confident demeanour returned. "Don't worry about that! I am proud of my body and how I look. Still, a girl always likes to be told she's pretty."

"Well, you are certainly much more than pretty, Melanie."

"Thank you, Matt."

She unleashed a naughty grin, and without warning I felt something softly dragging up my leg. In the course of our conversation, she must have slipped off one of her shoes and adjusted her position to reach me under the table with her leg, and I just hadn't noticed her do so. The tablecloth partially hid her leg's exploration of my body, but anyone paying any attention to us would probably have a pretty good idea of what was going on.

Her actions were pretty risky. Not that I was going to tell her to stop.

"Do I make you feel good, Matt?" she asked, still smiling mischievously, becoming the playful seductress I imagined her to be. "Do I... arouse you?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Good. I'm glad. I like to touch you. You're a strong, sexy man. I also love the way your skin feels against mine. I can feel the goose bumps and tell that I'm turning you on, and it makes me so fucking hot. Last night I thought a lot about touching you in... other ways. Sexier ways. I bet you did too. Didn't you, Matt?"

Her voice was honey-sweet and dripping with sensuality. I could only nod in response.

Her foot traveled up my inner thigh, rubbing in small circles, moving ever so closer to my groin. A little further and she would touch my hard dick, which was certainly by now tenting my pants.

"Does this feel good?" she asked.

"Yes!"

A little closer each time until, finally, her foot brushed the tip of my cock. I leaned my elbow on the table and covered my mouth with one hand to try and keep from yelling out loud. Melanie was now enthusiastically massaging the full length of my engorged member with her petite foot.

"Mmmm, very nice!" she cooed in approval.

Just as I was wondering how much further she was going to go and whether she would do something really naughty, our waiter returned with our lunch orders. Part of me was relieved at being spared any embarrassment but another part (namely, my hard cock) was begging her to finish what she started.

The rest of the lunch was very enjoyable, if not quite as sexually stimulating. Our meals were delicious and we engaged in very pleasant small talk. All too soon, it was time for both of us to go back to work... but not before I asked Melanie a question first.

"Melanie, I really want to see you again. When are you free?"

Her face perked up again. "How about this weekend? You have to promise me one thing, though."

"What's that?"

"Let me plan everything. Please? I promise it will be worth your while!"

It wasn't how I usually prepared for my dates, but something about the way she made her request... it was so sweet that I didn't even think about turning her down. Plus, I was crushing on her pretty hard, to the point where there wasn't much I would have refused her.

"OK, I agree," I said as we exchanged phone numbers. "What are you planning?"

"I can't tell you yet. It's a surprise! All you need to know is it will be a whole weekend of summer fun! You won't regret this, I'm sure of it."

She kissed me on the cheek and then playfully licked it. She giggled and winked at me before she turned around and left. I watched her sway her sexy ass down the street until she was completely out of eyesight.

I groaned and tried to adjust my hard-on so it wasn't so obvious when I stood up as I remembered it was only Wednesday afternoon. The weekend couldn't get here fast enough.

******

Melanie called me at home on Thursday night and told me she'd pick me up on Saturday around mid-morning, and what to take for the weekend. It still felt a little strange that she was taking all the initiative, but she insisted she was more than happy to do so. Instead of arguing with her I let go of my petty concerns and decided to go along for the ride. I figured the chances that the time we spent together this weekend would be very enjoyable were pretty high.

Friday dragged on so long it felt like a whole week, but somehow I managed to get through it. I also managed not to let Keith know too much about my weekend plans. Oh, he knew I saw Melanie at lunch on Wednesday, so he tried just about everything to get me to spill the beans, including calling me every name in the book. But I wasn't going to give in to him so easily! I was nervous enough as it was; I certainly didn't need his "special" brand of advice on women.

I woke up much earlier on Saturday than usual. I showered and cleaned up, and then checked the weather forecast. It was shaping up to be another perfect summer weekend, so I packed light and for today decided to keep things easy by wearing a comfortable golf shirt and a nice pair of shorts. Despite my nervousness I managed to eat a healthy breakfast, thinking I might need the energy to keep up with Melanie all day. After cleaning up I sat back down at the kitchen table, spending my time staring at the clock and wondering just what she had planned for me.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the roar of a very loud and very powerful engine. I put on my shoes, grabbed my backpack and ran to see what the source of that roar was.

I stepped outside just as Melanie killed the engine. She was driving a classic looking Mustang... I guess she wasn't kidding when, on the day we first met (as I thought of it more and more instead of the day of my accident) she told me how much she loved Mustangs. It was painted fire engine red with white racing stripes down the middle. It was one sexy machine.

But not nearly as sexy as Melanie. She stepped out of the car and jumped up and down a couple of times at the sight of me. As she did so her breasts bounced invitingly and called attention to the fact that she was clearly going bra-less. Her nipples were pressing hard against her tight shirt. She was wearing very short shorts. Even in casual clothes she looked drop-dead gorgeous. I could feel her presence ease some of my anxieties. And something about Melanie brought out a boldly naughty side in me that I hadn't had the chance to exercise nearly enough recently. I was determined to try it out on her, starting right now.

"Hey Melanie, that is one smoking hot body!" I exclaimed before nodding towards her Mustang. "Car's not bad, either."

"Ooooh, Matt Robbins, you naughty boy!" she purred. She reached around me and felt up my ass before she gave it a swat. I jumped a bit in pretend surprise. She giggled and said, "Come on, let me show you my ride!"

I peeled my eyes off Melanie just long enough so I could really look at her Mustang. "It really is a great looking car!"

"Yeah, it's my pride and joy! It's a 1967 Shelby G.T. 500 Mustang. Did you hear me driving in?"

"Sure did! Man, it looks and sounds like a great muscle car. I bet it drives like hell on wheels."

"Absolutely! I love to drive fast, and I really love revving my engine at a stop light when some jerk in a wanna-be car tries to show off!"

I laughed at that image. "Yeah I bet that shuts them up pretty fast!"

She shook her head. "So many of these dopes don't think a girl can handle a car like this, so it feels great when I embarrass them!"

I nodded before a thought suddenly occurred to me. "I hope you don't mind me asking, Melanie, but a classic like this has to be damn expensive."

She put a hand on my shoulder. "It's OK Matt, and no I don't mind. Remember I told you my daddy owned a garage? He also restores classic cars on the side. He found this car when it was old and beat up; he got a deal on parts and worked on it a long time! He just finished it last year, and he gave it to me for my birthday!"

"Wow, that's really great. My parents have always given me nice gifts for my birthdays, but never anything like this!"

Melanie shrugged. "What can I say? I love my daddy! I can't wait for you to meet him!"

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head. "I... wait... what?"

She giggled again. "Don't worry about that for now. You ready for our summer weekend?"

"Oh yeah!" I said enthusiastically. "Where are we going first?"

"Here!" Melanie exclaimed, pointing to her chest.

There was something written on her shirt in a fancy script, but I didn't pay any attention to it. I was staring at her breasts again. 'Smooth move!' I chided myself as I continued to ogle.

"Oops!" she said, seemingly unaffected by my less-than-suave actions. "My big boobies must be distracting you too much!"

I laughed. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Most girls would have been offended by a guy staring at your breasts like I did, but you acted like it was no big deal!"

"What can I say, Matt? I don't mind you looking at my breasts. I really like knowing that I'm turning you on!"

Melanie then reached into the open window of her car. Now her ass was on display for my hungry eyes, and I took my fill. She pulled out a baseball cap and handed it to me.

I finally got a hold of myself to check out the hat. It was the same style cap the baseball team in town sported, logo and everything. Our city has a AAA level pro team, just one step below the major leagues. I had been to a couple of games with friends in the past, it was good baseball and a fun day out that wasn't too expensive.

"I know you said you liked sports, and I'm a fan of the team so I thought it would be a good place to start!" she explained.

"It's perfect!" I said. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and placed a hand on her hip, just above her fine ass, hoping to surprise her a bit. She just rubbed my shoulder and grinned.

"Come on, let's go!" Melanie got into the car and I quickly followed. She looked at me after we buckled our seatbelts and said, "When you're in this car with me there are three rules to follow."

"What are they?"

"Sit down, shut up and hang on!"

The engine roared to life and she squealed the tires out of the parking lot and on to the street. If I didn't know before I would likely be in for one hell of a weekend, I sure did now!

*******

It was a great day for baseball, no doubt about it.

Looked like a lot of other people thought so too. As Melanie and I took our seats down the first base line side, I scanned the stands and figured it to be a good crowd, easily close to 10,000 or so.

I was walking back from the concession stands, a beer in hand for each of us. She was waving and saying hello to a few of the spectators sitting around us. When I asked about this she said, "I'm a bit of a regular here, so I've gotten to know some of the season-ticket holders. Here, let me introduce you!"

As she made her introductions I saw small, knowing smiles on their faces. They were confusing reactions, to be sure, but I let it go, not really wanting to think too hard about things like this right now, not with the whole weekend still in front of me to enjoy with a deliciously sexy-looking Melanie.

I didn't have to wait long to get an idea of why they were looking at me that way.

The sun felt warm on my body and the beer was going down nice and easy. A perfect summer day! The opposing team had gone three up and three down, and now our side was up to bat in the 1st inning. The leadoff hitter, a young confident outfielder who had "future MLB All-Star" written all over him, dug in to the batter's box.

CRACK!

The sound was unmistakeable. He launched the ball into the right field seats for a home run.

The crowd left their feet to cheer, Melanie included. I could see her jiggle enticingly out of the corner of my eye. Then out of nowhere she spun me to face her and planted a passionately hot kiss on my lips. In the split-seconds it took for me to register what was happening, I inhaled the scents of her strawberry shampoo, flowery body wash and whatever else it was that made her unmistakeably female. It was enough for me to get over my shock and respond to her kiss. Just as I started to really get into it she broke the kiss, gave me a quick wink and a grin, and sat down again.

No sooner had we taken our seats that we saw the next batter yank the first pitch he saw off the left field foul pole. Another home run.

If the first kiss was great, the second one was mind-blowing. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and I welcomed its entry. Our tongues entwined and dueled during the length of the kiss. She grabbed my ass with both hands and squeezed. A low, hungry-sounding growl arose from inside her. For a moment she didn't just look at me, she bore a hole right through me with her eyes, as a predator might view its latest meal.

Then she flashed her goofy little smile again and sat down as if nothing happened.

I took my seat as well. I couldn't help but hear a few muffled laughs from the regulars Melanie knew. Needless to say, I was pretty confused. But, considering I got to sample Melanie twice during those incredible kisses, I certainly wasn't complaining.

The next three batters recorded outs to end the inning. An elderly man, who Melanie introduced to me as Gene, leaned in from his seat behind hers and asked, "I wonder, my dear, are you going to let the boy know what is going on, or will you keep him guessing a while?"

The woman next to Gene, who was decked out in full team garb but whose name I otherwise had forgotten, slyly grinned at Melanie. "Mmmm, Melanie, he is cute, isn't he?"

"Oh yes," she replied, "he is quite yummy!"

I don't know if you've ever had people in your presence talk about you as if you weren't even there, but I can assure you it is a very strange experience.

"Melanie?" I asked.

"Yes Matt?" she answered in a maddeningly innocent voice.

"You don't suppose it would be too much to ask for you to explain what's happening here?"

Melanie looked at the people around her and then rolled her eyes, pretending that it was such a hardship to let me in on her little secret. "OK, fine, if you MUST know! It's just a little tradition I started, that for every home run our team hits I give a kiss to whoever I take to the game."

"Interesting," I replied. "But certainly you haven't kissed the others like you did me. Right?"

"Of course not, silly! I've usually gone with either a girl friend or with my daddy, so I give them a kiss on the cheek. But you're special, Matthew Robbins, so you get the special kisses!"

A guy in the row in front of us, a heavy-set gentleman, to put it nicely, asked, "Hey, how come I don't get the special kisses?"

Melanie just scoffed. "Buster, you couldn't handle my special kisses, you'd pass out and the ushers wouldn't drag your ass up outta here until the end of the game!"

Everyone laughed out loud, including 'Buster'. Seeing Melanie dish it out so well just made me smile. I was so fortunate to be with her, someone so beautiful and vivacious, with still most of a summer weekend left to see where else this crazy journey could possibly go.

The rest of the baseball game was almost as great as the first inning. The hometown heroes cruised to victory. In the good news/bad news category, they hit two more home runs, giving me two more opportunities to kiss and taste Melanie's sweet, luscious lips... the bad news being, of course, that they hit ONLY two more home runs! Kissing Melanie was a sensation I'd experience again and again in the future if I had anything to say about it.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers