Bon-Bon and Boo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,233 Followers

That was when she thought of her plan. Bonnie would see what a terrific lover her brother was, and just might want to experience him herself.

Bonnie's husband, Ivan, had been a mean and crude son-of-a-bitch. He not only verbally abused Bonnie, but beat her as well. It had been clear to Barbara all along that he was only interested in her daughter for her body; to use and degrade her in every way possible to satisfy his lust.

He had shattered her confidence and self-image to the point where after only a year of marriage, Barbara didn't recognize the woman Bonnie had turned in to. Back then, the mother had concocted a plan to rescue her daughter, and now it was time for a plan to finally give her daughter the happiness she deserves.

After a while, Bonny felt foolish and ashamed sitting outside staring inside at the couple on the bed. She was invading their privacy at the most private moment a couple can share. She was disgusted with herself.

My God – what's happened to me? I've never felt like this – so miserable and alone. And now I'm playing with myself as I watch my mother and brother make love. How did this happen to me?

But the girl knew full well how it happened to her in one word: Ivan!

Her low-life, Serbian-asshole-of-a-husband had transformed a healthy, bright-eyed, life-loving woman into a fearful, insecure little girl. She had been positively brimming with life – she embraced each and every day with awe and wonderment. Now, because of Ivan, she absolutely dreaded waking up every single day and having to go out into the cold, cruel world.

She wanted her old life back. She rationalized that just maybe, her plan would help her regain the spark inside her that had been snuffed-out and permanently extinguished by her evil husband.

In a perfect world, a girl wouldn't have to seduce her own brother to make her feel better about herself. But this was far from a perfect world, and if the satisfied smile on her mother's face was any indication, maybe having fantastic sex with a considerate lover would help ignite that old spark.

Barbara decided the best way to end a magical night of lovemaking would be to give her daughter something to remember.

She had Billy sit on the edge of the bed, his mighty erection pointing straight up; with her back to her son, and her full-frontal nudity directly facing her gawking daughter, she raised her hips until her open cunt was directly above his throbbing cock.

She reached down and firmly took his prick in her hand and positioned his cockhead between her swollen pussy lips. In one swift movement, she thrust downward, impaling herself on his cock until she felt his pubic hairs pressing against her soft asscheeks.

She stayed that way for several seconds so that Bonnie could plainly see her brothers cock buried in her mother's cunt. When she began to rise-and-fall on his cock, she just knew that her daughter's eyes were glued to her vagina, watching the magnificent cock stretch her pussy lips wide open.

Barbara was aware of how obscene this had to look to her daughter but she did it with one purpose in mind. And that purpose came to fruition when Billy began squirting his load into her sending her over-the-edge. Their screams echoed off the walls in the basement.

Barbara listened for, and heard her daughter's muffled cries of joy outside the basement window. All three of them had cum together and that filled Barbara's heart with pride and a glowing radiance she'd never experienced before now.

When Billy's deflated cock finally slid from her pussy, she stood and felt a rush of semen running down her legs. She picked up her discarded panties and wiped her son's man-cream from her legs.

She briefly thought about putting on her outfit to go upstairs, but decided her daughter had probably left her viewing post by now, and it would be safe to walk to her bathroom in all her glorious splendor.

"Sweetie, we need to have a little talk...." she said to her son.

He suddenly became alarmed: "Didn't I do it right, Mommy? Did I cum too soon?"

She laughed softly and said, "Darling, you were great – you are the best lover Mommy has ever had...." And she meant it too!

"No, sweetie," she said sitting next to her son on the bed. "It's about your sister...did you know she was watching us tonight?"

"WHAT? OH MY GOD! HOW—"

"Calm down, sweetie – it's okay...she was outside that window the whole time we were making love, dear."

"Oh, jeez mother...." he said.

"Has she spoken to you in the past couple days – has anything unusual happened?" Barbara asked her son.

Suddenly, she saw a spark in her son's eyes.

"This morning...she walked in on me in the bathroom...."

"What were you doing, dear?"

"I had just finished my shower – I was drying my hair – I didn't see her at first...."

"And what did she do, dear? Did she say anything?"

"When I finally saw her she was looking at me?"

"She was looking at you, dear?"

"Yeah, well, she was staring at me 'down there'....she was looking at my thing...then she asked if I wanted breakfast...."

Barbara chuckled again and said: "Well, dear, you do have a beautiful 'thing'....."

Then she gazed into her boy's big blue eyes and asked him: "Would you like to see your sister naked, sweetie?"

He flushed a bright crimson. "MOTHER!"

"Would you like to be naked with your sister? Would you like to make love to your sister like you did with me?"

"Well, ah...well yeah – she's as beautiful as you are, Mommy."

She smiled at the compliment and thought: This boy is a quick learner!

"Well, dear, I think you're going to get your chance very soon...all I want you to do is act like it's a surprise when it happens...and I want you to tell me everything your sister says and does...sweetie, will you do that for Mommy?"

"Yes, Mommy...I love you, Mommy!"

"I love you too, sweetie."

After a long kiss Barbara said: "Sweetie, there's one thing I need you to do for me, okay?"

"Sure – anything – what is it, Mommy?"

She smiled and replied: "Sweetie, don't play with yourself until I say it's okay – I want you to save your spunk for your sister, is that all right, sweetie?"

She was amused as she watched the embarrassment flood over his face once again.

"Oh...ah, okay...."

The next day, Bonnie went off to work, as usual, before her mother. Barbara thought her daughter looked tired, but she smiled because she knew the reason for it: she was sure Bonnie had several orgasms while watching them last night!

At the dinner table that night everything seemed normal, but Barbara could feel a certain tension in the air. She and Bonnie were playing a game of cat-and-mouse, and it invigorated her thinking about how it all might end.

The next morning after Bonnie had left the house, Barbara went downstairs to talk with Billy. He seemed distant as he fidgeted on the bed while they talked.

"No, ah...she hasn't said anything to me, but I, ah...."

"You haven't masturbated, have you?"

"Mother – please – no, but it's hard...I mean you got me thinking and well...I really want to – but no, I haven't...."

Barbara peaked at his crotch and saw the tell-tale bulge poking out the front of his sweatpants.

"You're thinking about seeing your sister naked, aren't you dear?"

"Mother – please – I...oh man, yes – seeing her naked is all I can think about!"

Barbara realized she hadn't done him any favors by getting him to think about his sister that way.

She reached over and squeezed his hardness thru the sweatpants. His body jerked like he'd felt an electric shock.

'Well, I've got about ten-minutes before I have to leave...pull down your pants, sweetie – Mommy is going to help you out!"

His face reddened, but he immediately obeyed his mother. His proud and firm erection waved in the air.

Barbara grasped it in her hand and began stroking the shaft.

God, it was hot in her hand, she thought. And it feels sooo good, too. She felt a dewy moistness form on her pussy lips.

Concentrate! She told herself. This isn't for your pleasure. This is strictly to help the boy.

She fought hard to keep from getting sexually aroused. It became a science experiment to her: she wanted to see how much sperm and semen he would shoot out of his cock after abstaining from masturbation for a day.

She focused on her son's beautiful face as her hand moved swiftly up-and-down his throbbing cock. He looked so peaceful, so contented.

She held his scrotum in her other hand and lightly rolled and massaged his balls.

Suddenly, she felt his balls contract in her hand and she milked him as fast as she could. He cried out as his cum shot two-feet into the air. Her breath caught in her throat watching the endless supply of semen squirting from her son's virile cock.

When he was finished, she wiped her hand on his sweatpants; kissed him on the cheek and said, "Go take a shower, dear!"

She heard him say "Thank you, Mommy" as she climbed the stairs, extremely aware of the heat she felt between her legs.

Three days had passed and Bonnie hadn't made any indecent proposals to her brother. Barbara was beginning to wonder if maybe she'd been wrong. Maybe Bonnie couldn't go through with seducing her own brother.

All three days Barbara relieved her boy's erection with a handjob, and afterwards, he'd kiss her and say, "Thank you, Mommy!"

Barbara was in the company cafeteria when her cell phone rang. It was Billy.

"She called me, Mommy – she asked if I wanted to do something with her this afternoon – she's going to take-off the rest of the day and she wants to do something with me!"

Barbara smiled to herself. So this is how it's going to begin! They would have the house to themselves for several hours before I get home.

"Sweetie, calm down – don't get too excited...remember dear – act surprised! Okay, dear?"

"Yes, mom."

"Billy, let her show you what she wants, okay? And, Sweetie—"

"Yes, mom?"

"Make her feel like the most important girl in the world, okay? Make her feel sexy and beautiful and show her how much you want and desire her...will you do that for me, sweetie?"

"I'll do my best, mom," he replied.

"Have fun, sweetie – good luck – good bye!"

"Bye, mom," he said.

Billy sat at his computer table and thought about his sister until his penis was fully erect.

Mom didn't have to tell me all that stuff, he thought to himself. Bon-Bon is the most important girl in the world and I won't have to phony-act to show her how much I want her. It will all be real.

He began to tremble with anticipation.

When Bonnie arrived home she went downstairs to see her brother.

"Hi, Boo – I'm so glad you're home...you sure you want to hang out with me today?"

He didn't know what to say. His voice cracked, but he managed a smile and said, "More than anything, Bon-Bon!"

She smiled back and said, "I, ah, okay...I'm gonna take a quick shower and I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay," he said as their eyes locked together.

When she went upstairs to her room she began to get nervous. That was a little strange. What was that look in his eyes? She wondered.

Can I really do this? She asked herself all throughout her shower.

She already knew what she'd wear - her tiny lace bra and the pink see-thru panties that Billy had worn a few nights earlier when she and mother had spied on him.

As she soaped her ample breasts she noticed her nipples were hard. She groaned when she pinched and rolled them in her fingers.

When she had on her outfit, she cinched her pink robe around her and stared into the mirror. She prayed to God he would find her attractive and desirable. He was the only man in the world she trusted anymore, and if he rejected her life wouldn't be worth living.

She desperately hoped that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

Throughout the afternoon Barbara repeatedly looked at her watch and wondered what her children were doing at that precise moment.

Was Billy satisfying his sister with his wonderful tongue or his big cock? How many orgasms had Bonnie had? Did she find Billy to be as good a lover as she did?

She didn't get much work done. Suddenly, her phone rang waking her from her reverie.

"Hey, bitch – me and Olga want you here tonight – I know you get off work at 5 – I'll give you a half-hour to get here – if you're not here by 5:30 I'll post all the photos on the internet!" Then the phone went dead.

Barbara trembled and shook. It had been Ivan on the phone. Her mind screamed in anguish. She was crushed by a wave of hopelessness.

He's never going to leave me alone. I'm always going to have to do his bidding because of those damned pictures. If people see those photographs I'll lose everything: my job, my friends, maybe even my family.

Barbara buried her head in her hands and softly cried.

It had all started when she tried to help Bonnie get a divorce from her husband. Ivan would have no part of it. He went so far as to threaten to take Bonnie back to Serbia with him and she'd never see her daughter again.

Then Olga moved in with Bonnie and Ivan. Olga had been an old girlfriend of his in Serbia many years ago. Both she and Ivan are forty-years-old, older than even Barbara...yes, Bonnie had married a man who was twenty-years older than she.

One day Barbara was pleading her case with Ivan as Olga stood nearby.

"Please give Bonnie a divorce – you don't love her – you never did – and now that Olga is here to take care of you – you have no need for Bonnie any longer. Let my daughter go! PLEASE!!"

And then Olga walked up to Barbara and asked her, "What are you willing to do for your precious daughter?"

"W-What d-do you mean?" a perplexed Barbara asked.

Suddenly, Olga took Barbara's head in her hands and forcefully kissed her on the lips.

"STOP IT! W-What are you doing?" asked a stunned Barbara.

"You're a very pretty woman – just like your daughter...every day I have your daughter kneel between my legs and I use her pretty mouth – I'm getting bored with her...you said you'd do anything for your daughter – would you trade places with her?"

The look of shock and horror on Barbara's face elicited laughter from the couple.

OH MY GOD!! MY SWEET BABY-GIRL IS BEING FORCED TO SERVICE THIS BULL-DYKE!! Oh my sweet baby – I'm so sorry....

Suddenly, Ivan spoke up: "Olga, dear – I'm not sure I want to—"

"SHUT-UP, IVAN!" Olga shouted at the man. "We're both tired of that cunt you married – wouldn't it be fun to have her Mommy take care of our needs?"

Barbara saw Ivan's mood change; he smiled at the idea.

That was three-months ago. They came to an agreement that Barbara would spend a long weekend with them doing whatever they wanted. Ivan granted Bonnie the divorce.

However, unbeknownst to Barbara, every sex act she performed for the couple had been video-taped, and they used the tape against her. She was now at their beck-and-call whenever the mood struck them.

When she glanced again at her watch and saw it was 5 o'clock she felt nauseous and dizzy. Her hands began to tremble and tears welled in her eyes. She knew what she had to do.

She slowly made the death-march to her car then drove straight to hell.

Bonnie took one last look in the mirror before she made her way to the basement. On the top of the steps she took a huge gulp of air to calm her nerves then slowly walked down the stairs.

When she turned the corner she saw Billy sitting at his computer. His angelic face looked at her through his big, blue eyes of innocence. She felt her heart melt with love.

The incident over her underwear was minor and trivial. They had always had a close relationship, and now she needed him more than ever. She was scared to death he might reject her, and she knew she wasn't strong enough to handle his rejection.

"Hi, Boo – whatcha doin'?" she asked flirtatiously.

She didn't give him a chance to respond. She immediately un-cinched the belt on her robe and it slid off her creamy shoulders. She stood before him in her lacy pink bra and diaphanous panties.

In a weak and timid voice she nervously said: "I need you, Boo - would you like to be with me?"

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,233 Followers