Bondage and Candy

Story Info
I want to give up control, but that loss frightens me.
2.5k words
4.47
16.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd be more scared if these handcuffs weren't lined with fur. As it is, the candles and incense in the air are creating a dark mood.

You're gonna have to take pity on me soon because I'm getting kinda chilly laying here with nothing on but my thigh-high, white stockings.

My nipples are almost painful as they bead in response to the chill that runs down my spine.

Fuck. I'm getting wet and there's no real reason why. You're nowhere in sight. Just stripped me, secured me to the headboard and left.

Waiting sucks.

The sound of a door closing compels my head to rise. Still fully clothed, you enter and set an assortment of items on the bed. I squirm a little as my mind registers what I'm seeing. A bowl of ice, a feather and a blindfold.

My breath catches as our eyes lock. Heat spreads from my cheeks, down. I thought I'd be able to handle this better. I'm nervous, but more than that, I'm so turned on. I feel like the first touch will be too much. Will I break apart before the burn or just disintegrate into embers that float on the wind?

My senses are slow to realize that our gazes are no longer locked.

You're eyes are now caressing my body with a touch I can almost feel. Lingering at my breasts. The V of my legs. Damn, I'm getting wet again and the fun part hasn't even started.

"Richard..." My mouth is suddenly dry. I lick my lips; the action drawing your gaze.

Grabbing the blindfold off the bed you make your way toward me. Slow and steady. A man with a purpose. As you lean down, you pause briefly. Blindfold raised. Letting out a quick breath, you bring your mouth down to mine. The kiss hard and rough.

Finally. It feels so good to have you touching me that I strain against the handcuffs to bring myself closer to you. You taste so fucking good. Your lips linger a while longer, gentling before you trail them across my cheek.

"I just couldn't wait." Your hot breath on my ear makes me shiver and press closer just before the world goes dark.

"I don't think I can stand it, Richard." Deep breath. "It's too much."

My answer is a rustling of material. Are you getting undressed? I can only guess, while in my dark prison.

My body tenses instinctively and my thighs rub together. I realize that I'm still straining against the handcuffs but it's too late to relax now. Without my vision, my body is trying to compensate with my other senses. I'm listening too closely, breathing too deeply and bracing for the unknown.

When it comes, I'm so wound up that I jump a little and a squeak escapes me. Your warm hand rests on my upper chest. Not moving, just pressing firmly. Eventually, my breathing evens out and my body relaxes as your warmth seeps into my skin. I don't realize how cold I am until your hand starts to move. Slow and lazy down the center of my chest. Lower over my stomach. Then stops. Right before you get to the heart of me. The place I need to be touched the most. A chill spreads across my body and my hips instinctively try to force your hand lower.

Your low chuckle washes over me as your hand continues to my hip and then down my left leg. I feel you pause over my stocking, fingering the material.

"We'll leave them on, for now."

It's a good thing that wasn't a question because I couldn't talk even if I wanted to. My mouth is dry and all my energy is concentrated on just breathing.

I hear the tinkling of ice in a bowl and soon your warm breath washes over my face.

"Open your mouth for me, baby."

Without protest, my mouth opens and the cold shock of ice on my lips forces my tongue out. I'm licking at the cube one minute and then your lips the next. Ice and fire. I moan as your tongue chases the cold away.

Lost to your kiss, it takes me a moment to feel the cube moving down my throat and across my chest. Your lips leave me as the ice melts a frozen path to my left nipple.

I hold my breath.

Waiting.

When it comes, I cry out. You're drawing cold circles around my nipple. One. Two.

Immediately followed by heat. You swallow the chill with one breath. Sucking the frigid caramel tip into your mouth like candy. It melts just as sweetly. The pull of your lips; the bite of your teeth and I'm moaning. Squirming. Lifting my chest to give you more. I want to be devoured by you.

The biting wetness on my other nipple sends a shiver through my whole body. My hands are pulling against the ropes of my sanity. My thighs are dancing to a rhythm all their own.

As you lean further onto my body, tasting my other nipple, I rub myself against you. I want to touch you so badly. The ache of that want is a force as frustrating as it is sexy. Pleasure and pain both warm and cold.

The noises coming from my throat are breathy. Unrecognizable as words but their meaning is clear.

I'm begging you for more. Soft moans and cries of desire. Pleading.

"Richard... please... I need you to touch me." I can feel it building; the ache between my legs. It's already reaching higher levels and soon it will boil over. Crest the rim of pleasure and burn me before I can stop it. I don't want to stop it.

"What do you need, baby?" Your mouth is inches away from mine. Your breath caressing my lips. I need you to kiss me again. I need you to slip your hand between my legs and touch the warm wetness you created. The heat that is all for you.

"Pleeeease..." Is all I can get out before your lips are on mine again. My mouth opens at the same time my legs do. Giving you access to my body.

My hips are already lifting up to meet your hand. As soon as your fingers slide into my heat, I can feel the chill from the ice. Still lingering like icicles that need only the kiss of a flame to melt.

My orgasm hits as soon as your fingers circle the bundle of nerves inside. Like a detonator that has been activated. I explode in your arms. My hips buck and my scream flows into your mouth. Swallowed like water.

"Fuck, baby. You're so sweet when you come."

I'm breathing hard and I'm restless. Your fingers are still moving through my wetness. Coaxing me down from the cliff of my orgasm. I'm so sensitive that, as gentle as you are, it feels almost painful.

I must be suicidal because I want more. I want your fingers to glide further in and enter me. Two fingers, maybe three. I also want to be able to touch you. That desire is so powerful that I'm finally able to articulate it.

"Richard..."

"Tell me what you want, baby."

"Please, Richard... I wanna touch you. I need to touch you."

Your fingers cease their movement and I immediately regret my request. When they leave me altogether I mourn their absence with a whine of frustration.

I feel your lips on the corner of my mouth and then on my cheek. Your voice at my ear sends a delicious shiver though me.

"Sweetheart, the moment you put your hands on me, I'm gonna explode."

My wetness is still on your fingers when I feel them pinch my right nipple. My chest lifts of it's own accord, wanting more.

"When I come, I wanna be either between those beautiful lips of yours or buried deep inside your sweet body."

A moan leaves my throat as your fingers continue their sweet punishment. Pinching, pulling and rolling my nipple between your thumb and forefinger. I feel your body shift on the bed and then your tongue is licking at the tortured peak. Tasting me. It's so fucking erotic I don't even care about the handcuffs anymore. Now, I just want your head buried between my legs. Eating me like desert.

Maybe you have the same idea because suddenly, you're all command and conquer.

"Can you roll over baby? Grab the headboard and pull yourself up." It's a little difficult, still being handcuffed, but I manage to roll onto my stomach and kneel on the bed. My hands crossed at the wrist and I'm gripping the headboard. "That's it, darling."

I feel you behind me, pushing my thighs further apart. It feels like you're laying down on the bed and working yourself under me. Your shoulders are forcing my legs wider. Then your warm hands caress my thighs from knee to hip; making me shiver with promise.

Leaving a trail of fire behind. You apply pressure just below my waist and begin to lower my body down. The first swipe of your tongue through my cream forces a cry from my lips. My hips automatically try to lift to escape the pleasure.

It's too much pleasure.

Only, there is no escape. Your grip tightens and you force me further down onto your waiting mouth. Like a starving man at a banquet, you lap at me. Sucking, licking, biting. You hold nothing back and neither do I. I'm moaning and screaming with abandon.

Then your tongue penetrates me.

"Oh, god, Richard. I'm gonna come!" And I am. It's building fast. As your tongue fucks me, I'm riding the edge of my climax. The match has been lit. A spark of flame that is threatening to burn me alive. Liquid fire, flowing through my veins and I can't get enough air.

When your tongue leaves me, I feel your lips slide up and wrap around my clit. All it takes is one suck and I burst into flames.

I throw my head back and sing my orgasm to the heavens. Aching tones of pleasure as you play my body like an instrument. Plucking each string until you get the desired effect.

My hips dance to the sensual music you created.

Before I even know what's happening, your sliding out from under me.

"Fuck, baby. I can't wait any longer."

I'm drowsy and disoriented from my orgasm, so it takes me a minute to focus on your words. I'm still facing the headboard when I feel you come up to my right side.

"lift your leg, darling." You're taping my right thigh in an effort to get me to cooperate. You must be sitting down on the bed because when I manage to lift my leg I feel your body slide under mine. Your hands are moving up my sides; lifting me up before you set me back down.

You hiss when my legs wrap around your hips and my wetness makes contact with your erection. When I shift a little, your hands on my hips stop me.

"Just... give me a minute, baby."

Not likely. I finally feel like I have a little control here and I want to take advantage of it. Your head is between my arms and I can feel your breath against my neck. I slide down further and press my self closer. Rubbing my nipples against you.

"Kiss me." I want your lips on me. I want your tongue in my mouth and I want you as wild as you've made me.

"Fuck." I still manage to slide against your cock, despite your hold on my hips. You know you're fighting a losing battle.

"Kiss me, Richard." Before I die. At this moment your mouth is the only thing that can save me.

"Damn it." The words of your surrender. Your white flag breathed against my face right before your lips attached themselves to mine. I opened immediately for you and your tongue invades me. Your flavor explodes in my mouth. My juices mix with your own flavor to create a heady cocktail. Bright and powerful. Our teeth clash as we attack each other. Your hands are all over me. Rubbing up my back and squeezing my tits. Every inch of flesh is explored.

When your hands lower to grip my ass, you lift me up and bring me down -- hard. Impaling me. Filling me completely with your cock.

There's no finesse, no gentle love making. You've finally lost all control; all the will to deny yourself, is gone. You bring me down. Over and over again. Fucking me like you mean it. Like your only purpose for living is to be inside me.

You're getting close, I can feel it. I can feel you expanding against my inner walls. When you rip your mouth from mine and scream your release into the darkness, my eyes open.

I'm looking up at the ceiling in my bedroom. My breathing is labored and my body is sweaty. The dream, which was so clear a moment ago, is all but gone. Like a wall of smoke distorted by a breeze, the images fade.

"Richard." The name on my tongue sounds foreign. The face in my mind, a stranger. I can still feel his lips on mine. Feel his cock inside me.

In my dream I knew him. I let him do things to me that I never let anyone else do. Didn't even know I wanted to do. My body is still sensitive. My hand brushes over a nipple and I shudder. When I slip my hand under the covers and feel between my legs, my fingers slide into a pool of moisture. I'm so wet that it's broken over the sides and spilled onto my thighs.

How could this happen? It felt so real. It still feels real. As my fingers play through wetness and heat I realize that I'm already so close. I'm a few strokes away from an orgasm.

Is there someone out there who just woke up like I did. A man named Richard who dreamt about me? Even now as my fingers circle my clit, is he stoking himself? Is he imagining being buried inside me? Warm and wet and so close to coming?

His face flashes behind my closed eyes and my fingers speed up. I remember the feel of his lips on me and my body tenses. Building to something more. Nerve ending fire, shooting electricity through my core. My hips are moving to a rhythm as old as time. My fingers are so wet, they slip and slide around the peak. Every pass sending jolts of pleasure through my body until finally I'm thrown off the cliff and falling. Crying out from the rush.

I ride the airwaves as long as I can until I'm on the ground again. My fingers gentle as they milk every ounce of pleasure from my body.

Damn.