Our Big Cock Threesome: The Prelude

Story Info
The prelude to Jess & my first threesome with a huge cock.
7.7k words
4.44
39k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, whispering into Jess's ear as we stood nude in the kitchen. I had eased up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her. One hand was on her breast playing with her nipple, and the other slipped down to her pussy. Slowly I slid my finger through her slit, feeling her heat and the slick wet stickiness. Then, using that slipperiness as lube for her clit, I gently rubbed small circles around the swollen and sensitive bud. Then I positioned her hood piercing under my finger and used the little silver ball to stimulate her clit even more.

"Yes, I am so horny right now," she whispered back. "Did they go to bed?"

We just came in from the hot tub where we had been partying for the past hour with my buddy John and his new girlfriend Chrissy. John and I had known each other since high school but had not kept in touch. He had married and moved out of state but divorced about a year ago. So I had not seen John in probably 10 years when Jess and I ran into him one eventful afternoon earlier this summer. That was the day Jess got her clitoral hood piercing that you may have read about in one of my other stories. Since that day, John and I had kept in touch, and I invited him to come down and stay with us for the weekend. He had just begun dating a girl named Chrissy, whom he had brought along with our blessing.

Chrissy was a 28-year-old bartender that John knew from his favorite watering hole. She was fun and bubbly and quite hot in her own right. She was shorter than Jess at 5'2" tall, with medium length brown hair, and a bit curvier with more of a nicely shaped bubble butt. This was topped off with a great pair of 36 DD tits. She contrasted Jess, who is taller at 5'6" and long blond hair. Jess was (and still is) a vision of beauty, with gorgeous dark eyes and full, firm breasts to go with a nice long torso and flat, tight, sexy stomach. She has long, beautiful legs and an absolutely perfect ass, along with a gorgeous tight small bald pussy with beautiful lips. And Jess's dazzling (some would call it innocent) smile was the highlight of it all. The two girls hit it off immediately.

John and Chrissy didn't arrive until late Friday evening, so we decided to stay in and relax around the house. We did the typical get-to-know everyone first night stuff with wine, drinks, and snacks, spending most of our time outside enjoying the nice weather and fresh air. My Fridays are typically long and grueling, often leaving me too tired to be much fun Friday nights. That was the case that evening, and I called it an early night for me and went to bed. Jess, Chrissy & John stayed up drinking and talking until the wee hours of the morning before crashing themselves. The late partiers were dragging the following day, but I managed to get them rolling around noon, and we headed out on the boat for a day on the water. We invited 4 other couples, planning a long party day on the water. And that is exactly what we did; partied all day on the water.

When we returned to the house around 8 PM, two of the couples left right away while the rest of us continued to hang out and have a good time. Around 11, the remaining couples departed, leaving just John, Chrissy, Jess, and I at the house. We were all sitting around the bar when Jess said we should move the party to the hot tub. We all agreed. John and I took a moment to refresh everyone's drinks as the girls got into the tub without waiting for us. Finishing our bar-tending duties, John and I turned towards the hot tub carrying the drinks to rejoin the party. Both Jess and Chrissy took off their bikini tops and threw them out of the tub as we approached. Their bottoms quickly followed. Jess looked up with a big smile and informed us, "We decided we're all going naked."

Jess was standing in the hot tub with her tits out of the water, utterly unabashed, of course. Apparently a bit more modest, Chrissy was sitting down close to John with the water covering her tits. It wasn't long, though, before Chrissy loosened up, and she too stood at times, allowing all of us to see her large and lovely tits. Her's were definitely larger than Jess's, most likely a D or possibly DD cup. Jess has high, firm, hard little nipples, while Chrissy's were quite a bit larger with large areolas. Her tits are very large and full, almost heavy-looking. When Chrissy sat down in the water, it appeared as though her tits were floating out in front of her. It was very alluring, actually.

John and I approached the hot tub, and we both slipped off our suits and got in. I caught a glimpse of John's cock as he stepped into the tub, and he was very big. I glanced over at Jess, who had a close-up view of John as he moved past her, and noticed she was staring wide-eyed. Later she admitted to me just how mesmerized she was by his considerable size.

The hot tub was fun. Jess and Chrissy were playful, splashing each other and laughing. John and I were a bit more relaxed and sat back to enjoy the view of the girl's tits, and then eventually their pussies as well. After a while, Chrissy said to Jess, "Let me see this piercing I have heard so much about." Without a moment's hesitation, Jess sat up on the edge of the tub and leaned back, exposing her pussy to everyone. She pulled up on the smooth skin above her slit, which caused the ring to stand out away from her pussy. Jess did this every time she showed her ring to someone, and I never got tired of watching her do it. Pulling her skin up like this made the pussy ring stand up, but it also fully exposed her clit, and it pulled her pussy lips upwards, elongating them and allowing a better view of her smaller inner lips and her tight vagina below. The whole scene was extremely erotic. With her sitting on the edge of the tub and leaning back, Jess didn't have to spread her legs wide to allow us all to clearly see her entire beautiful, smoothly shaven pussy. I was very, very excited. I think we all were.

"Wow, that is actually hot. I usually don't like piercings like that, but it looks so good on you," Chrissy told Jess as Jess slipped back into the water beside me and into my arms. We kissed briefly and held each other tight. "You are so sexy," I whispered in her ear, followed by a nibble or two. Then, I glanced over at John and Chrissy, who was also sharing an intimate moment on their side of the tub, kissing and holding each other closely.

A minute later, the mood was broken by Chrissy stating that she needed a bathroom break. "Come on, Jess," she said. "Come with me."

"I do have to go," replied Jess as she moved to follow Chrissy. As the girls were climbing out of the tub, and then again a few minutes later, as they stepped back in, I had a brief but clear look at Chrissy's pussy. She had a landing strip, but her lips were shaved smooth. Unlike Jess, she had very full inner lips that protruded beyond her full outer lips. They were not so full that they hung down far, but they were much more substantial than Jess's small, tight-looking pussy lips. You could see Jess's inner lips when she was standing, but they were small and tight along her outer pussy lips with no protrusion at all.

The party resumed with the girl's return. Before long, we gravitated into sitting on the side of the hot tub with just our feet in the water. Jess was not shy at all, of course, and stretched out with her legs parted just enough to allow everyone to take in her beauty. The angle she was laying had caused me to move a little towards John, so he and I had the same erotic view of Jess from where we sat - right up between her sexy legs. I swear John looked like he was getting at least semi-hard from the visual stimulation Jess was providing. Chrissy was sitting on the side of the tub with her breasts fully exposed, but she was much more conservative in how she sat, mostly with her crossed legs blocking sight of her pussy. However, I noticed that Chrissy spent as much time checking Jess out as John and I did.

Now, as we stood naked in the kitchen,

I said to Jess, "I think John and Chrissy were in a hurry to get to their room," I whispered to Jess. "I can't wait to get you to ours." She gave me no resistance as I pulled her towel away and kissed my way down her chest to her right nipple, which I sucked on hard. She moaned her approval, then yelped when I smacked her loudly on the ass, leaving a red handprint on her delicate white butt cheek. I turned her around and put both my hands on her shoulders so I could steer her as we walked to our bedroom. Once in the room, I pushed her playfully but forcefully onto the bed, face down. She immediately arched her back and wriggled her ass around, wantonly displaying herself to me. Jess has one of those pussies that is very easy to see from behind, and this position provided the perfect view of her beautiful tight pussy and her sexy little asshole.

After our naked time in the tub with John and Chrissy, no further foreplay was needed, so I leaned over and immediately buried my tongue in Jess's hot wet pussy. As I licked deeply into her slit, she pushed back against my face as if trying to get all of me into her. I licked, sucked, and nibbled on her delicious vagina and pussy lips for a few minutes, then slid my mouth down until I could reach her piercing. Grasping the ring between my lips, I gave it a couple of gentle tugs. Then I released it and flicked my tongue back and forth across her swollen, sensitive clit. Jess was moaning loudly with pleasure and wriggling her pussy around against my mouth. I slid my tongue back into her slit and into her vagina again. She was very wet, and I could taste the sweetness of her steaming hot pussy. I moved further upward until I reached her tight little ass, where I swirled my tongue around and into that sensitive spot. Jess moaned louder and wriggled against my tongue appreciatively.

My dick was rock hard, and I wanted to mount her from behind and give her the hard fucking she loves so much. I quickly got on the bed on my knees between her legs. Grabbing her on either side of her hips, I pulled her back and up towards my rock-hard cock. She eagerly guided herself to me while keeping her chest on the bed, in the classic "fuck me" position. Still holding her hip with my left hand, I took my dick in my right and slid it up and down through her dripping pussy, wetting the head liberally. Then in one quick thrust, I forcefully slammed it in as far as it would go. Balls deep, as they say. Jess gave a light whimper as I penetrated her and immediately pushed back onto me as hard as she could.

I looked down and took in how fucking sexy Jess is! Looking down at this beautiful woman in front of me, I actually paused to take in the beauty before me. Her perfect skin along her back, her wet hair lying across the bed, getting the sheets damp, her arms were stretched out forward with both hands gripping the sheets. Her torso stretched out like it was right now is one of the sexiest sights a man can see. Her skin is pulled tight along her rib cage in this stretched-out position, allowing me to see her body expand with her short quick breaths. From there, I took in the contour of the lines starting with her shoulders, her back, and then down her sides as it tapered into her small fit waist. Her waist curves to meet the flare of her perfectly shaped hips, her pussy fully exposed and vulnerable in this position, as well as her beautiful asshole. As I look down beyond her asshole, I see where my dick has completely disappeared into her body. I slowly withdrew so I could see my dick as it pulled out of her pussy lips, and then I quickly slammed it back into her to its entire length.

Holding onto her hips, I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. Then, after about 10 thrusts, I took my right hand and smacked her ass hard. She whimpered at that and said, "Fuck, yes baby, harder. Fuck my pussy harder."

I watched her move her right arm, pulling it down so she could slip her hand underneath her and find her clit. I could feel the movement of her fingers below with every thrust. She was working her clit fast and hard. "Harder, baby, fuck me harder, make my pussy hurt," she commanded.

Responding to her command, I try to fuck her even harder, thrusting deeper, holding it there for a second, then pulling halfway out and pushing deep again, then pausing and holding it deep in her pussy. I could feel her fingers against my balls as she was working her clit. "Oh my god, I want to be fucked hard; I want my pussy to hurt, fuck me, baby, keep going, fuck me." Again, I continued my assault on her beautiful pussy, and then without warning, she lunged forward, pulling her pussy from me and my hard dick. She laid herself out flat on the mattress for a few seconds, and then she arched her sexy ass back to me, sticking her pussy at me, and said, "I need more baby, fuck me with me with the big cock," she demanded.

Jess always wanted more cock. She desired the feeling of a big cock stretching her, and she liked it hard and rough. Which was always surprising to me because her pussy is so tight. Furthermore, she can't take much more than 6.5 inches of the big cock in her pussy. Nonetheless, she still desires it big and hard. Most of her fantasies revolve around big cocks just as much as her day-to-day desires for them do as well. In our exploration of this topic, I found out that she not only is turned on by them, but she is obsessed with big cocks. When we first started talking about her desires and how intrigued Jess was with big cocks, she revealed that she always thought she was a freak or was even self-conscious for feeling the way she did. However, as she began to feel safe in opening up with me, she shared that she was so happy that she finally could talk openly to someone about her desires without feeling like a weirdo. For me, this was very exciting because I have always been obsessed with cock size and my lack thereof. As I said in the first story, I am not super small. I am actually average-sized. Being such a big guy at 6'5" and 230 lbs, my large physical stature only emphasizes my lack of "stature" in the cock department. I will admit that I have small balls that are always very tight. They are very sensitive, and I love to have them played with during sex, but I do recognize that they are probably smaller than average.

Jess's obsession with cock size did not bother me at all. Actually, I was discovering just how much of a turn on her honesty towards her desire for a bigger cock was for me. I had always been obsessed with the size of my dick. I was always turned on by looking at big cocks and wondering what it must be like to have one. What it must be like for guys who have large cocks and what women's reactions to their cocks were like. It was not until I started exploring this in-depth with Jess that I realized just how much I, too, was obsessed by not only big cocks but the fact that I had a dick that Jess categorized as small. So now my fetish and turn-on went from not only wondering about big cocks, but exploring Jess's true desire for large cocks as well. In our conversations, I found that I really enjoyed comparing large cocks to my smaller size. As a result of this, our foreplay over the next several months revolved around us exploring exactly what she liked about big cocks; how they looked, what they felt like, what she missed about being fucked by one. I also wanted to fully understand what she was thinking when she saw a big cock online, or what she was thinking when seeing me getting out of the shower and my dick is small and not hanging down. I wanted to be fully in her head, and I wanted her complete honesty. It took some time, but she finally got comfortable being completely honest with me and not holding anything back.

At this particular moment, with Jess demanding more and thrusting that beautiful pussy and ass up in the air at me, I knew what she wanted. I reached into the nightstand beside us, and I pulled out our friend that we refer to as the big cock or the big guy. It was 9" long and very thick. My thumb and middle finger barely touched around the middle part of the shaft. It also had a pronounced head on it that was wider than the shaft. It was considerably larger than I am, and it was the type of size that Jess craved and desired. She loves the feeling of being stretched and the feeling of the big head bottoming out in her pussy. Something that she cannot get with my dick.

I grabbed the big guy, and I grabbed some lube. No matter how wet and horny Jess is, we still need lube for the big guy. Jess was still on her stomach with her ass arched in the air as I turned to the bed. Her fingers were slipping through her pussy, teasing her clit and her sensitive pussy lips. I applied lube to the big guy, and I positioned myself behind Jess, "Ready for a big cock?" I said as I placed the large head against her pussy lips.

"Oh god, yes, it's all I can think about. I want it so badly," Jess said with an almost begging response.

I slid the head up and down her slit spreading her small tight pussy lips, and then I began to apply pressure to force it in. The first time I used the big guy on Jess, getting the big head into her tight pussy was actually difficult. However, now that we use it regularly, I am used to the initial resistance her tight pussy gives, and I give it a hard push until I feel the big head breakthrough. The breakthrough is what Jess describes as the "pop feeling" when the large just enters her pussy. "Oh god yes, fuck me, baby, it feels so good," she said as the first few inches entered her pussy.

I laid down beside her to position my head near her's. This allowed me a more intimate position to talk dirty with her while I fucked her with the big guy. With my height, I can easily reach the dildo from this position and work it in and out of her pussy while I talk dirty to her. I can also slide my left hand under her and work her clit with my fingers. With Jess already working her clit for herself, I focused on the very large cock that had just penetrated her tight pussy and began to fuck her with it.

"I am going to fuck you hard, baby, but I am going to tease you first. I am not going to give you it all yet."

"Oh god, don't. I need it. Fuck me now," she responded.

"What has you so horny? Tell me now," I asked as I started to slowly work the big guy in and out of her pussy. Still only giving her 4-5 inches of its length.

"Oh, god, that feels so good. Give it to me, fuck me hard. Fuck me deeper, and make me cum."

"Tell me now. Why are you so horny?" I demanded and stopped moving the big guy with only the head still in her tight pussy.

"You know why. It was so big," she responded, pushing back against the dildo. I slowly slid it back into her pussy.

"I figured as much. Did you see how thick it was?" I asked.

"Yes, it was huge; it was so thick," she said with a guttural response.

I started to slowly work the full length of the big guy into her pussy now until it bottomed out. She could not take its full length. When the big guy bottoms out, there are still 2-3 inches or so outside of her pussy, and I could feel the familiar resistance when it hits bottom. "Imagine how thick it must get when he gets fully hard? Imagine how big his head must be. Just think of what his fat cock would do to your little pussy," I told her, picking up the pace.

"Oh god yes, that's it. Fuck me, please! Make me cum, don't stop, please don't stop!"

I started to pick up the pace, fucking her harder with each stroke, "I bet he is behind Chrissy right now with his fat cock in her pussy, stretching her wide open. Shoving his big cock head deep into her pussy."

"Oh my god, yes, keep going," she said, raising her ass to meet each thrust of the big guy.

"You wish it was your pussy, don't you? You want his big cock in your tight little pussy right now, don't you? You want to feel that big head deep in your pussy as he shoots his cum deep inside you."

12