Bondage Cabin Retreat

Story Info
Married couple goes on a 'bondage' cabin retreat.
1.7k words
4.01
57.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been about 5 minutes since he placed the blindfold over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. Jami had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

When they had arrived at their secluded cabin, she was instructed to remove her clothes and sit in the leather armchair by the fireplace. Jami did so willingly, eagerly. This was the first time in their marriage that they ventured to try something “new” and she was looking forward to it.

While she removed her clothing deliberately taking her time, Mike lit a fire in the fireplace without uttering a word. He watched her reveal each luscious part of her body one item of clothing at a time. First her blouse, revealing a black lace bra, then her jeans and sandals.

As she turned to place the jeans on the floor by the chair, Mike’s eyes followed the black fabric of her thong as it wound up over her pelvic bone to caress her, around the back, to disappear between her cheeks.

Seeing Jami bent over in such a prone position stirred his passion that much more. Her ass was full, rounded and soft to the touch. A Slapper flashed quickly through his mind. Just one smack, that’s all he wanted to do. Instead, he toyed with the blindfold he held in his hands as she finished undressing. Raising it to his face, Mike inhaled the intoxicating scent of leather. It was an intensely quiet moment. Only the crackle of the fire could be heard.

The fire was starting to burn better. The warmth spreading slowly and softly, much like a woman’s legs would. The glow on her skin as she turned to face her husband, made her skin appear darker.

Mike beckoned her forward with only a hand gesture, directing her to sit in the leather chair. With hands in her lap, feet together on the floor, Jami sat comfortably on the edge of the chair as her lover approached.

He straddled her legs so he could get in close to her. Her face was so close to his belly he felt the warmth of her breath through his shirt. His impulse was to grab her by the hair and press her head down into his crotch. Later, he thought.

He raised her head with a finger under her chin. The mahogany color of her eyes in this light looked darker. Jami stared deep, as Mike did, for shortly she would not see anything at all.

It had been previously talk about and agreed upon. For this evening together, Jami would be the submissive, the bottom and Mike would be the Dominant, the top.

As he placed the blindfold over her eyes, tying the laces securely, she felt a rush of adrenaline ripple through her body. She did not feel less a woman or less a person as a submissive. In the moment, she felt all the trust and caring her husband had ever shown her come together in an instant. She knew she was safe.

There she sat, naked, open, and vulnerable. When Mike finished tying the blindfold, his hands ran down each side of her face. One hand went around to the back of her neck, the other to the back of her head. He moved closer, pressing the length of his body against her. She yielded totally to his hands.

Jami knew he was aroused. She could feel how hard he was, pressed against her chest. He fit neatly between her breasts. She has a quick flash in her mind of his naked body in this same pose, while he pressed her breasts together, to surround his cock. She felt her own desire stir between her legs and the wetness that was starting.

He released his hold on her and stepped back so they were no longer in contact. When he started to walk away, Jami became aware of her surroundings in a new way. For the next 5 minutes, she would experience sensations that would stay with her for a long time to come.

The first thing she noticed was the fire. The smell and crackling of the burning wood and the warmth on her body was intoxicating. She could feel the hair on her arms move, the floor under her feet, like never before. Her anticipation was high; this whole experience felt like a high. She barely even realized her head was back as she caressed her breasts, toying with and pinching her nipples. Gently at first then harder until her nipples were hard and they stung.

“Stop that!” her husband commanded from the other side of the room. Her hands fell to her lap in obedience. Now she could hear Mike rustling around. The zipper of his jeans and removing then was loud. The sound of opening the bag he brought made her shiver. She had no idea what was in it. There was rattling, the sound of things being taken out and put down. She couldn’t identify them.

“I want to come so bad,” she thought, “and he hasn’t even touched me yet.” In her minds eye she could see him naked, hard as a rock. Jami thought she could smell him too. Her mind wandered to past moments of pleasure.

Soundlessly, Mike crossed the room to her. He could tell she was day dreaming. She was licking her lips, no caressing them with her tongue, and what a mouth she had. His cock twitched at the thought.

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been about 5 minutes since he placed the blindfold over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

As Mike knelt to the floor, placing his objects down, she heard the rattling, “Buckles!” she thought. He took one foot in his hand and placed it next to the leg of the chair. She felt the leather wrap around her ankle and the leg, heard the buckle being fastened. Jami’s breath was coming faster. Then, with his most devious grin, he fastened the second ankle, being sure to rattle the buckle a little; she seemed to respond to the sound. She looked so fantastic.

He picked up the next restraint and held it close to the side of her head. Mike rattled the buckle for her, “this is for you my little slut”. Her mouth dropped open. He had never called her that before, but she liked it, coming from him. He took her hand and placed it on the arm of the chair, restraining her arm at the wrist, around the wood ornament at the end of the chair arm. With the next buckle, he traced the cold metal over Jami’s cheek, down her neck to her breast and around her nipple, almost massaging her with it. He could see her shiver. And he felt more in control for it.

When he finished fastening her other wrist, he stepped back to take in all the picture of her bound to the chair. Mike bought the chair at an antique store just for this purpose. Its seat was deep, putting her head at just the right height. He reached down to feel how hard he was, how tight his balls were. He felt strong, powerful, and almost animal. He had one last fastening to do, sort of.

He reached down to pick up a long leather leash. He wound it across her back, under her breast, cross up under her arm and around her back again coming out under her other arm and down between the breast again. When he came around the back, he fastened the ends together with a snap hook that he closed loudly. Jami was ready, and so was he.

He always wanted to face fuck her like this, and he fully intended to. He moved in toward her. Cock in hand, he stroked her faced with the head, across her cheeks, under her nose, and over her lips. Even giving her a little slap with it.

“Smack!” It sounded so loud in the quiet room. He traced a path to her breasts. Slapping them as he ran his hand the full length of his cock to the head and down again over and over. The air cracked with the sound of flesh smacking flesh. Her mouth was open, licking her lips, Jami whispered, “I’m thirsty”.

With a groan Mike grabbed her by the back of the head pushing his cock into her mouth. She opened her mouth willingly, allowing him to slide to the back of her throat. His balls slapping her chin as he pushed deep. Jami’s hands strained against the leather and buckles, her whole body tried to push forward. She felt so naughty, even like a slut. So did he.

He pulled back only enough to leave the head in her mouth as she caressed it with her tongue. Stroking it with her teeth. Sucking it with her lips. And before she could do more, Mike hammered hard into her mouth, mashing his body into her face. Her lips held him tight, tongue pressing him against the roof of her mouth. He moved quicker, pounding her, pulling at her hair as he pusher her head into his groin.

The only sound was the hum of her moans and his deep growl. Mike could feel the tightness of his balls as he held them and his cock in place, pounding into her face. She could feel the pulse of his stream of cum work its way up his cock.

With a loud bellow and one final thrust, he pulled her tight to him, shooting a stream of cum down the back of her throat. Jami’s own moan was just as loud. After a brief pause, he pushed again, giving her the drink she desired. Pouring cum down the back of her throat. And she drank, swallowing all he gave.

Mike did not pull away immediately. Instead, he stroked her hair and face, cherishing her, loving her. The moment was almost intoxicating. What a good little slut Jami was for him as he would be for her…