Bonded by Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my are you the knight here to rescue me? An evil vampire has captured me and locked me in his bedroom. Luckily I haven't met him yet. We should leave now."

"Oh my fair lady you are mistaken I am not this knight you speak of. I am not here to rescue you. I am here to corrupt you."

"Oh no" I breathed excitedly "what do you plan to do to me?"

He paced like a predator towards me and shook a finger at me

"Now that would be telling." He purred

I squeaked as he roughly grabbed my hips and dragged me to the end of the bed. He unlaced my corset in lighting speed and ripped it from my body. His arousal grew.

" Oh please monsieur have mercy!" I shouted playfully and tried to struggle from under him.

His eyes ravaged my body as my struggles made my breasts shake erotically. He used one strong hand to pin both hands above my head and to the bed while the other scratched a nail hard down my body his mouth and wicked tongue following. Down my neck, my collarbone and finally my breasts. One hand cupped a breast and his mouth latched into my nipple. It hardened in his mouth and he smiled.

"How could you be innocent if your body is responding in such a sinful way? Would it be sinful for me to do this?" he scratched hard against my breast just next to the nipple and cut into my skin.

Blood trickled out and he flicked his tongue over it before sucking hard against me. He twirled his tongue around my nipple teasing it with his fangs. He growled with pleasure as sexual need and aching drifted through the bond his spare hand trailed down my body past my stomach and up my leg. His hands glided over my thighs making me arch my back closer to his mouth. He plunged two fingers into my tight opening. And pushed them deep inside me I screamed in pleasure as waves of his desire took me over his mouth moved from my breast and he kissed my lips hard and I parted my lips to allow his tongue into my mouth I flicked my tongue teasingly against his. He rammed his fingers faster and harder inside me. I was so moist that his fingers slipped easily inside of me.

I thrust my hips towards his hands in rhythm with his artful fingers. He was like a skilled pianist playing a beautiful symphony. I cried out louder. I screamed his name as I came. My body quivered with the after shock my body felt so sensitive even just feeling Vincent's thoughts drove me mad and I felt his hard member at my opening and I quickly flipped him over and mounted him. I teased the tip of his cock. Pushing lightly against him so he never entered me until he was too impatient and pushed my shoulders down pushing his whole size inside of me.

I let out a cry as a new sensitivity burnt through me I slapped the skin of my arse against his thighs. Our skin met ferociously and I rammed my soft body against his, feeling his building intensity and my need for him to be inside me, joined with my body. His hands clawed into the firm skin of my buttocks drawing blood almost as his member quivered inside me and finally exploded sending shocks of pleasure through me. He let out a husky moan and I relaxed against his body still trembling. He rolled me over and pulled my body in close to his cradling me and his breathy voice came in a purr

"Mon amour...." He caressed my face and tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

He cupped my chin and kissed my forehead. "You know, I love you my darling. I would like to apologize for my behavior this evening. Just seeing his eyes on you I was... jealous I am sorry."

I giggled weakly completely exhausted by tonight's little excursion and kissed him lightly on his swollen lips.

"You need not be jealous my love..." I purred sensuously "although you do make me need you more when your temper is that way. You look rather dashing when you're moody. But I must say Marcus is very charming." I smiled playfully.

"Oh is he?" he rolled on top of me and stroked his fingers through my hair teasingly kissing all over my neck grazing his teeth against my overly sensitive skin.

"Just a little but my god not as charming as you." I flicked my tongue out to caress his sharp fangs. He smiled and kissed me softly

"Aaah we should get some rest dawn comes early and I believe we have been keeping Marcus up." He laughed mischievously and I strained my defined hearing and did hear Marcus muttering to himself or maybe laughing I couldn't tell. Vincent's muscular arms wrapped protectively around my shoulders and he pulled me close to him. He kissed my hair and I lazily closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his long elegant fingers drawing circles on my arm. I fell into a deep sleep with the sounds of Vincent's breathing.

When I awoke I rubbed a hand without opening my eyes over the empty space where Vincent had laid. It was cold and there was a distinct imprint of where his glorious body had been.

"Oh he left at dawn he didn't want to disturb you. He had some business to attend too. He told me to inform you of his whereabouts." He purred and then I felt the bed lean to one side as he sat on the side of the bed.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure he meant wait till I wandered out. I doubt he'd be very happy to know you were in my chambers when I was a little exposed" I pulled the quilt up around my chest I could see his eyes ravaging my body, which I have to admit was eerie and a little arousing at the same time.

"Hmmm well what he's not here to see should not worry him" he walked two fingers up my hip and down my waist I slapped his hand away.

"Now if you don't mind I'd like some privacy if you wait in the study I shall assume the role of the hostess in place of my sire"

A cold hand stroked my cheek and he stood swiftly and I could feel his eyes tracing up the lines of my body. He chuckled and I looked into his cold dark eyes.

"I was pleasantly surprised that you had the same effect on Vincent as you did with your donor last night. I must admit I found it quite hard to sleep last night. it is a shame you are taken by one man but perhaps you can be persuaded or even tempted into sin."

I felt his hand slide playfully over my buttock and he turned to leave.

"I shall await your company in the study."

"Oh how long will Vincent be out?" my voice was timid and his wolf-like smile gleamed at me.

"I believe he said not till tomorrow. Why are you worried to give into temptation around me?"

" No I have no doubts I can keep my hands to myself it is you I am worried about."

"Oh goody I do enjoy a challenge." With that he did a mock bow and turned on his heel and left.

I stood up and felt the quilt fall to the ground. And then the door open and he walked back in

"Oh I forgot to mention I'm starving so don't be long." He laughed as it was obvious he had planned to catch my completely stark naked.

I turned away from him and waited till he left when he didn't show any sign of moving I snarled.

"You know its not polite to stare I would appreciate it if you could give me a little privacy. I'm pretty sure you've had an eyeful by now"

"Oh not nearly enough but as you wish"

And he left again I quickly rummaged through the wardrobe and found a pair of seamed stockings I pulled them on and attached a garter to keep it in place. I then wiggled into a tight red dress that hugged my curves. I pulled on the zip and checked my reflection. I looked good in a kind of after sex way. You know the big messy bed hair and the slightly rosy cheeks. I pulled one side of my hair to the side attaching a clip making a stylish 40's hair do. I pulled on some black stiletto's the ones with red underneath and strutted absentmindedly out of my room.

It seemed to me rather odd for Vincent to leave so suddenly especially without mentioning anything to me the previous night. What type of business would he have to attend in such short notice? These questions swam through my head as I paced into the study. I saw a plume of smoke come from the luxurious red sofa that sat in front of the fire.

"Marcus?" I walked round to face the man in the chair. His eyes locked onto mine it felt like he was inside my mind prodding about for any information or image.

It was definitely unnerving. He took another drag of his cigarette and spoke in his deep velvety voice.

"Yum yum although I must say I much preferred your earlier attire." He pulled out a cigarette tin and offered me one I pulled one out of the pack and he held out a beautiful silver engraved lighter and lit it for me.

I smiled as smoke poured out of my nose. It reminded me of hundreds of years ago when my father smoked a large pipe and of the busy streets of London. I raised my arms up and stretched which felt delightful after an evening of all sorts of mischief I let out a satisfied sigh and opened my eyes to see Marcus smiling to himself.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh there's nothing better than the sound of a content woman" he purred "well maybe the screams of an orgasming woman would beat it a little" he chuckled and took a deep drag from his cigarette.

I rolled my eyes and continued to smoke; I could feel the warmth of the fire warm my ice-cold skin.

I gracefully curled into the opposite chair that Vincent had specifically picked out for me. It would be Vincent's chair Marcus had settled into. Typical.

"So... I think you mentioned you were hungry. Well actually I think you said starved. Shall we?" I waved a hand lazily towards the dining room.

I finished the cigarette inhaling deeply and flicked the butt into the fireplace and exhaled slowly as I locked my eyes on my guest.

"Mmmm, of course can't wait" he stood up swiftly and offered me a hand.

I quickly slipped my hand from his and wandered into the next room with him close behind me, too close. I gestured to the chair he had been in the previous night and began to seat my self. But he quickly pulled out my seat for me and pushed me under the table and one of his silky hands caressed my neck as he ignored the chair I had offered and sat in Vincent's chair at the head of the table and very close to me.

He was so close his leg bumped into mine and stayed there for longer than necessary. I quickly retracted my leg, I saw him smirk and I clapped my hands together. The manservant that privately I called Jeeves came scuttling into the room and bent low to me and Marcus then turned back to me

"Can I help you mistress? Are you ready for breakfast?"

"Yes, yes" I turned to Marcus " any preferences this morning?"

"Hmm I must say I'd love something curvy" he licked his lips and stared obviously at my breasts I rolled my eyes and nodded at the butler.

"And for you Madame?"

"Oh surprise me..." I smiled exposing the slender points of my fangs. "Jeeves" scurried out of the room bowing slightly and obviously avoiding Marcus's eye contact.

Jeeves is slightly paranoid about making eye contact with my kind, he knows the risk of staring directly into a vampires eyes. Total mind control, mind wipes, creating new memories, anything.

Marcus smiled teasingly at "Jeeves" and returned his eyes to linger over me.

" So my dear lady what are you planning to do with me this evening? I hope it's something wickedly devious! Any young flesh we can stalk in the night.... Or I would happily just settle for a night of rough, mind blowing sex." He smiled mischievously and lent melodramatically on his hands.

"I'm hoping you're going to say all of the above..." his wolf like grin gleamed over at me.

"Well now that you mention it... I do have plans for this evening, and I'm hoping that you'll make it slightly more bearable. There's an awful bore of a party going on and I say party in the loosest of terms. It's a pro-human celebration. It'll be awfully dull but if you're there...well... you know" I smiled awkwardly feeling slightly like I was betraying Vincent, which I think he felt as I felt a sudden rush of paranoia and jealousy come from my blood bond and I instantly flushed.

Marcus smiled knowingly and leaned forward in his seat slightly.

"Oh my why are you blushing young lady? Are you embarrassed about enjoying my company? Or is that some naughty ideas in your head that my dear Vincent had seen? And I suppose I could accompany you to this party.... But what do I get in return? You surely cannot think I would come to this party out of the goodness of my heart? Without any sort of reward do you?" He chuckled darkly and stared hungrily at my ample frame.

I chewed my lip and thought what I could possibly offer

"A ladies undying respect and gratification?" I smiled in vain hope.

"Aha I don't think that will cut the mustard this time my dear woman. How about you let me try a bit of your blood and you try a bit of mine."

I spluttered and tried interrupt

"ah-ah-ah tut tut, you are such a rude girl sometimes. Wait to here the full proposal. I merely ask us to share blood and in return I will accompany you to this party also if you're ever in danger I'll know. There are many other benefits. I've heard you taste quite lovely."

He purred the last words making a shiver run up my spine.

Another angry rush of emotion poured into me from Vincent making guilt well up inside me. I went through the options in my head either I would go alone to this dull event and possibly get jumped by vamp killers again, or I could share an incy wincey bit of blood and get life saving get out of jail free card and someone to accompany me to this awful yet necessary party.

I stuck out my hands feeling I was going to regret this. Marcus took my hand and bringing it to his lips. He kissed my knuckles making me smile. He slowly turned over my hand his thumb drawing circles on the back of my hand. He raised it again to his mouth, his eyes never leaving mine he inhaled deeply and kissed my wrist, His tongue caressing my skin sensually until finally he pierced the skin. A gasp left my mouth before I could control it. Pain and pleasure mixed together inside me I bit my lip to suppress a moan. He mouth suckling my wrist, my blood draining into his mouth. I began to feel faint and tried to drag my wrist away. His grasp tightened and a hungry look crossed his face his eyes were dangerous.

"M...Marcus?" I stammered. Thoughts were beginning to be hard to process and firmly I repeated myself "Marcus!"

As if a light had been turned on his eyes cleared and his grip loosened. He forced his fangs to retract his lips lingered where his teeth had previously been. I still felt shaky and weak and began to drop to the floor. With a new speed Marcus swooped me up gracefully holding me to his chest. He pressed the soft skin of his wrist to my mouth

"drink...."

When I did not reply he pressed his wrist firmly against my lips and said forcefully

"Drink! I took to much."

The process of sprouting my fangs was painful. It felt like so much effort as they forced their way out of my gums. I bit down hard onto Marcus sucking hard on his vein. His body tensed but his face showed no sign of discomfort. His blood was rich and smooth. It tasted to me like Belgian chocolates and hazelnuts and a hint of roasted chestnuts. I drank heavily feeling his blood wash into my mouth filling up my veins.

His hands stroked my hair silkily. My lips pressing against his skin and my tongue teasing his flesh he moaned and I could feel him grow excited against me. At that moment in time I had never wanted something more. I wanted Marcus all thoughts of Vincent flew out of my mind. He locked eyes with me staring lustfully at me. Suddenly he winced and pushed my forehead lightly but I couldn't stop I felt drunk, Drunk on him. He moved my head forcefully, which teared his skin slightly as he wrenched my fangs from his cool skin. His skin began to repair itself; knitting the damaged skin back together.

I closed my eyes slowly and inhaled deeply, inhaling his scent. I could feel him inside my head inside my body. Normally I would have found this terrifying or completely out of line but right there and then I was open to him letting him read my mind feel how I felt.

12