All Comments on 'Bonnie is Blackmailed'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
What will Monday bring??

more inane bullshit no doubt.

Who would even consider keeping a husband who wanted to go off with some bisexual slut??

What a joke, Bonnie should let Maria have the shithead if he wants to go and get on with a real life.

It really is that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Done

Good work, hope there's another part.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Wow, this reads like a guy trying to write

a story about lesbians. I read the story twice and didn't see one bit that was believable.

And the other comment about dumping the husband, why? He wasn't the one dining at the Y everyday. If she loved him, she would tell him what was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Job; Keep Writing; Ignore "Axe-grinders"

Good story...a rough edge here or there will smooth out if you keep writing. Beware self-appointed critics whose true motives come gift-wrapped, disguised, labelled as "constructive criticism" or some type "housekeeping seal".

*constructive criticism never contains venom. Never.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please tell us about Monday

Story was hot! Please don't stop there....let us know what is next. I was so hard reading this.

APAPabout 19 years ago
What's good for the goose...

She's enjoying being the submissive toy of several lesbian and bisexual women. She also loves her husband. At this point blackmail should be less of an inducement than the prospoect of a gift for hubby. "Honey, I'm the submissive sextoy of several incredibly beautiful bisexual women. Would you like to meet them?"

Adultery is betrayel, not sex. Cybersex is adultery if it's concealed and deceitful. Orgies are not if they're open and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BONNIE BONNIE!!!

Please don't stop, love! Gotta have more, yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sexy story

Who the hell cares if this is not literarily sound. It's a sex story and that's all it is. Anyone wants fine lesbian literature, go read Sappho's poetry.

This is porn, and it's what everyone else comes here for.

Excellent stroy, LustyLee77, especially like it when our heroine was surprised that Ruth, a married woman pushing 50, was actually a lesbian. Kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So Hot

Oh God, I came three times just rerading the first part, I hope the rest will just as good

Nicole_89Nicole_89almost 16 years ago
Nicely Done

Had me close to orgasm and wanting to be in that position. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot and juicy

This story will bring out your inner lesbian. The hot action made me hot and wet. I just had to CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
holy fuck

I need to find bonnie, she can eat me all day long

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

Hot and sexy. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous