All Comments on 'Book 02: A Match Made Ch. 02'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
WANGLE MY DANGLE.........

Lissy is a mess..... Kara is a mess....... and my God! ...... so am i!!!!!!!!

BrB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So emotional

There were parts where I lost interest - conversation with Becky, e.g. - but all in all en grossing. Your characters are so real.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
I'm wrecked

Once again the roller coaster of emotions has me bent out of shape, twisting and almost speechless.

Lissy's ups, downs and all around, all over the place is so gut wrenchingly accurate that I see bits and pieces of my own life in her story.

Kara...sweet lord, she's falling so far and so fast, I'm just hoping that someone will catch her soon.

Very pleased that Shade made an appearance here and may have future ones along with Destiny.

Thank you Vixen, TOW, for this, for creating this and sharing it.

IDB.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 10 years ago
Utterly confused

Lost... This chapter has left me lost. Chapter one left me feeling so shattered, chapter two has left me lost. Adrift in the sea of ones own mind. What is real? What is dream? What do I remember, what do I want to remember.

I need chapter 3... I am drifting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Fucking brilliant!! nuf said

MattAB99MattAB99about 10 years ago
Been Logging My Thoughts As I Read

Blame may fall on Kara for listening to Bette, but it was Bette who instigated it, to let her off the hook AT ALL defies belief!

And she doesn’t have any right to butt into her life? She IS her life, and however much Kara may have deserved it, Lissy has some responsibility for the state she is in now.

And why is she “afraid of invading her space?” Kara obviously wants her back, Lissy is the one who walked away, she is the one who has to reach back. She wants Lissy to come home. So CALL her!

And I agree with her conscience – if she’s still this broken up after three months why not call already?

And again with the calling – Lissy is the one who told her “Don’t say a word” and walked away, if she is ready to talk SHE should call. If I was Kara I would be afraid to call.

Shade has been following Kara and doesn’t know about Veronica?

Lissy wants to bring Kara home – shouldn’t she cool it with Becky till she finds out if she can? Looks like she may be doing that.

These vivid dreams she is having is proof to me that she is still hopelessly hung up on Kara and should:

a) Forget about Becky

b) Go find Kara!

The feeling is so strong because they have a connection that won’t quit.

MGU67MGU67about 10 years ago
Tears

OMG the tears I have. The power of the writing makes it so real. Thank you Vixen and TOW (I think anyway) for creating this story and the people within it that make the reader (well me anyway) so a part of it that we are there with them, living in the moment, feeling what they are feeling, I can't see for the tears, have no idea if what I am writing makes sense although a part of me knows it doesn't. I shouldn't have posted so soon after reading.

Deep sigh, thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Your talent is amazing. I need to go and lie down in a dark room and rock for a while......

Skyler35Skyler35about 10 years ago
TORN!

I love Lissy and Kara, it's tearing me apart that Kara's life has been an empty shell...They need to heal soon or things will be even harder to fix! I'm glad they made contact @ last...As always AVL you outdone yourself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet Seduction....

Vixen (& TOW),

You continue to seduce us with your amazing writing skills. With each chapter that you add to your stories your characters become all the more real. I greatly enjoy that you intertwine characters from some of your other stories as well. As always you add a uniqueness and humor in how your main character thinks internally and responds to the world and people around her. Thank you for continuing to build on this story and I'm hoping that Kara will eventually escape the manipulative clutches of the domme she's submitted to before she becomes too lost in the drug addiction or mental instability.

doc001doc001about 10 years ago
once again

thanks for another great read lovely lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Song lyrics come to mind

You make me come

You make me complete

You make me completely miserable

This story does all three to me. One minute I have an ear to ear smile and the next I want to bash in my computer with a hammer. I might be a little emotional here. I've never wanted to know so badly how a story ends. Don't get any ideas but I'd pay a high price to have the rest of the book today.

Against my better judgement and my new heart arrhythmia, please keep doing what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Embedded in all the pain and darkness is such a great love story! Even when I thought I couldn't continue reading because it was too much...compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never disappointed

Vixen your gift for storytelling has me engrossed in everything you write. I've read many other authors on Lit and off the shelf -- very few have your talent. I know you hear this from others but who knows how long it will take before you believe it. I've done my part! This story is special and so are you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure Stupidity

Woman up already omg! I find them both cowards uhhhhhhhh, but then that's how we get dramas lol

janny54janny54about 10 years ago
beyond lost!

I am numb, angry, hurt, enraged and every other feeling and emotion that is swirling through me. I read the chapter yesterday and had no words. not sure I do now! adequate ones anyway. I am ripped up one side and down the other. the two of you have done such an excellent job of undoing me. congratulations! don't think anyone or thing has hit me like this in a very long time. I have been in hibernation since I read this brilliant piece of work. this goes way beyond just a story. it is an intense and intimate look into the ravages of lies and manipulation that one person can dish out and destroy many, and hopefully restore and heal but never be the same.

loving and harsh and devastating. the underlying theme is an intense love for each other with major damage to be repaired, if it can be!

thank you for this dark insight and I look forward to reading how things might be healed.

more, please!!!

MGU67MGU67about 10 years ago
Cowardice??????

To call them cowards is such a simplistic comment. One that shows you don't understand what they are feeling or going through. Their lives have been ripped apart, what was a happy content relationship is now in pieces. There are feelings of betrayal, mistrust, anger, frustration the list could go on and on, and yet there is still the heart breaking amount of love that they both still have for each other. For me not being able to communicate with each other has nothing to do with cowardice, that would be too easy an excuse. True pain is what they are both feeling just as I am as a reader.

In my eyes a coward is someone who posts anonymously, making flip comments without justifying them, or giving an author the opportunity to reply to them.

rkolnerrkolnerabout 10 years ago
Tragic journey

Vixen I don't know whether to love or strangle you. Both? I want to keep reading but I'm afraid to. Afraid of where you're taking us. Falling in love with these two was wonderful. Watching them whirl farther away from each other with every chapter is almost unbearable.

The way they visit each other in their dreams, I can relate to. I dream that they will find their way back, mend their broken hearts and live happily ever after! Is that too much to ask? giggle

A girl can hope but it's not looking promising. Still my fingers (and toes) are crossed. I await chapter three with a knot the size of a football in my stomach.

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
Dark Thrill Ride of a Story

AVL, you never fail to amaze us with your wonderful storytelling, and the mysterious TOW has added a whole new dark and scary dimension to this saga.

Please you two, we need..., we beg you to let Lissy rescue Kara from her misery and return them to the lovers they once were!

Make Kara's mistress accept one of us in her place. Throw rkolner or janny54 down to the dungeon in exchange for Kara's freedom. (I'd volunteer, but I don't think I'm what she'd be looking for.)

Anyway, it's one hell of a ride your taking us on Dear Vixen and TOW, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next trip on the roller coaster.

Doc

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 10 years ago
DocSavage656

Doc! How could you throw rkolner or janny54 in the dungeon? Why can't we get rid of someone we DONT like?

MGU67MGU67about 10 years ago
LOL

Having read the last two comments I have all sorts of images running through my head. Lissy dressed as Xena the Princess Warrior as she runs in to rescue Kara is one, chopping the evil Mistress Veronica's head off in the process or giving her a taste of her own medicine, and a whole queue of people lining up outside AVL's door pleading to be the sacrificial lamb bowing down and willing her to let them take Kara's place is another. (giggle). Pick me, pick me, if its gets our two lovely ladies back together again I'll do it. (Someone will then come rescue me though won't they?)

adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
LOL

Most definitely MGU! ** smile **

Shame on you Doc! ** grrr **

(wink)

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Armouring up and saddling horse

I will surely come and save you MGU67. White knight to the rescue...

I so want to rescue Kara and Lissy too...sigh...if only...

MGU67MGU67about 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks AG and idrublood, I feel better about volunteering now. Although I still like wildcat2013 suggestion of sending some one thats not liked lol. Hopefully none of this will be needed and AVL along with TOW will put our minds at rest and rescue Kara from her pain soon. Fingers crossed.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 10 years ago
MGU67

Yes honey we will break you out of the dungeon... mounting up with idrublood to rescue the Princess... :)

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
FiveWolves

Could FiveWolves be The Other Writer?

Her "Redemption" features an ex-addict named Kara.

Lissy's Kara is in addiction.

Just a coincidence? Or......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
chapter 2

I had to read this one several times. So much going on. The depth of this story is simply amazing. I remember wondering what was taking so long for you to put out another work, but now I'm wondering how you did it so quickly.

Was disappointed to find out a real Kara connection didn't exist for you but I suppose that says something for your writing. Part of, a large part of me, hoped there was a Kara out there. I was positive I sensed a deep connection between the writer and her. I'll shush now.

I'm so much more than a fan of your writing. I'm invested. Going to wait until tomorrow to start the third chapter. Otherwise, I know I'd be up all night.

-- experienced

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
brings to mind

that sad old saying "You can try and lead a man away from the edge of a cliff but in the end, you cannot stop him from jumping off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous