Book Club Chronicles - Alice

Story Info
First time extra-marital adventures of my book club friends.
5.3k words
51.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our relatively small book club has been running for many years, with the same ladies as members. We are all happily married -- to our first husbands - and have kids that are nearly adults themselves. Having known each other for years we have shared many close personal stories. However, being very discrete women it took some time for us to realize that we had all indulged at some stage in our lives, in some form or level of extra-marital sexual pleasures. I have captured the spirit of these stories in writing.

This is the story of Alice's first exposure to extra-marital excitement.

*******************************

I was doing a software presentation to a potentially new client. All the company's senior managers were there including the CEO, Brandon. Brandon was tall, distinguished looking, very charming and had a quiet but commanding presence. His staff interacted comfortably with him but their deep seated respect for him was clear. Brandon was obviously a powerful, influential man who had got to the top, at least partly, through his ability to manage and control people.

His quiet but totally effective control was obvious throughout the presentation. I found myself quite taken by him. He clearly also had something of an eye for women. I noticed that the women staff dressed in a sophisticated, but elegantly sexy manner and liked to be around him. More specifically, however, I could not help but notice his eyes roaming all over my body as I did my presentation. I had worn a silky blouse that showed off the shape of my breasts, without being figure hugging and overly sensual. My skirt was a snug fit with a hemline that ended just above the knee. I was a little intimidated that this powerful, enigmatic man was clearly trying to assess how I looked underneath the silk and cotton.

At the end of the presentation Brandon invited me to his office to discuss the way forward. I was flattered that this charismatic, powerful man who was quite a few years older than me, would take the time to see me personally. I followed him into his huge corner office feeling a little intimidated by his presence.

He told me he wanted me to come and see him with a commercial proposal for my software the next day. He was free after four in the afternoon to discuss it. With his quiet commanding manner he made it clear that I was expected to fit in with his plans even if it meant that I would have to reshuffle my commitments. Having got my commitment he complimented me on my presentation and my interaction with the audience. He said he could see that I was observant and in touch with my audience, and he admired people, especially women, with those characteristics.

Having softened me with his compliment, Brandon commented that since I was observant, I had probably noticed that he had been watching me very closely. "I find you very attractive and sexy!"

Seeing me blush slightly at his comment he gave me a wry smile and asked, "Did I make you feel awkward by watching you so intently?"

I found his honest admission of the way he had been looking me up and down quite disarming. Not wanting to offend him I gave him a measured reply. "It depends on the way in which the man looks at me as to whether it makes me feel uncomfortable or whether I view it as a compliment ...... but I took your looks as a compliment!" I smiled at him.

Giving a mischievous grin, he responded, "So you knew that I was undressing you with my eyes?"

His directness put me on the spot again, so I just acknowledged sheepishly that I guessed that was what he was doing.

I sensed that through his directness he was subtly getting me to respond to him in the way he wanted, and so quietly controling the situation. Unabashedly looking me up and down again before looking me straight in the eye, he commented, "I bet you are very sexy under that outfit. I would really like to see you naked sometime!"

Brandon said this with such charm and confidence that I actually took it as a compliment, although I did feel a little stunned at his openness. Somehow such a comment coming from any other man would have been insulting and degrading. With his eyes still staring deep into mine, I felt for a brief moment that somehow this powerful, self-assured man probably could get me to strip for him if he really wanted too. It was a weird feeling which I tried to quickly shrug off and so looked away without responding to him. I inwardly told myself that he was just being forthright in expressing his thoughts and that I was certainly not going to entertain his whims.

I tried to hide the fact that I was feeling a little flustered by focusing on gathering my briefcase, purse and car keys. I gave Brandon what I hoped looked like a confident smile and greeted him. "See you tomorrow afternoon then, to discuss the commercial proposal."

He smiled warmly in return. "I certainly look forward to seeing more of you tomorrow!"

The double meaning of what he said was not lost on me, and I my skin prickled in little goose bumps as I walked out of his office. Although his parting comment could have been understood in a straight forward friendly way, I was sure that he had wanted me to grasp the double meaning. Had it been any other man I would not have given it another thought, but Brandon seemed to be able to get his way with people.

I shopped for a few groceries on the way home but found my mind constantly coming back to Brandon and his comment about wanting to see me naked. Over dinner my husband even commented that I seemed distracted. I told him it was work issues that I did not want him to bother with, trying to avoid telling him what was actually on my mind. That night I slept fitfully and dreamt repeatedly of stripping off for this powerful man in his office and letting him have his way with me. I had not had such an erotic dream for ages and was left so turned on that I ended up going to the bathroom and masturbating to relive my sexual tension.

I woke the next morning still feeling mildly aroused and tried to get some sex going with my husband. Much to my frustration he declined as he had to rush off to an early meeting.

Probably because I was still feeling horny I found myself selecting a sexy, although still work appropriate, outfit to wear that day. I chose a simple, figure hugging dress with a fairly low neckline and beneath that I put on lacy, see through underwear. I inwardly admonished myself for briefly thinking that I had chosen sexy underwear just in case Brandon should get me to take off any clothes. I was a married woman and he knew it. Of course I wouldn't accept anything more than a bit of flirting and sexy teasing with Brandon.

As my workday progressed I found myself constantly in a state of mild arousal. My mind regularly drifted back to my erotic dreams and the excitement that such illicit behavior generated. Trying to block these thoughts from my mind I prepared thoroughly for my meeting with Brandon as I really wanted to close this deal. Late that afternoon I drove across to his offices for our meeting.

Brandon gave me a warm welcome before asking me to formally present the commercial proposal. Since it was just he and I, I had assumed that we could just sit at his desk, but quickly realized that he just wanted to be able to watch me again.

As I pointed out features on my computer presentation I was aware that he was undressing me with his eyes again. I still felt quite self conscious about his uninhibited, roving eyes, but found myself getting a bit of a thrill from the fact that this charismatic, powerful man showed a sexual interest in me.

Despite his roaming eyes, he absorbed my entire presentation and asked entirely appropriate questions. He challenged me on a few key issues, which had me worried and concerned that he was not sure of the deal. However, to my great relief he finally said he was happy. I was elated and felt the tension draining out of me. I realized just how important this deal had become for me. However, I did feel that Brandon's blatant, critical appraisal of my body had almost certainly contributed to my tension.

He suggested we have a drink to celebrate the deal. I could think of nothing nicer as I internally enjoyed the feeling of success and relief.

In his self assured, subtle, controlling sort manner, Brandon did not ask me what I wanted but just produced a glass of ice cold dry white wine for each of us. Thankfully it was just what I would have ordered. He beckoned me over to his office window. I stood there sipping my drink soaking up the exceptional view from his fifteenth floor office. I couldn't help thinking that this office with its commanding view was totally suited to this powerful, enigmatic man who had such a commanding presence.

Brandon stood half behind me and asked if I liked the view. I responded that it was amazing. He told me was so used to it that he did not really appreciate it any more. Pausing briefly he then added that he wanted a fresh view he could enjoy -- and that was me he said.

I gave a little involuntary shiver as I grasped the double meaning in his words. Deep down my mind associated his words with last night's dreams and I felt my nipples harden.

He gave me a disarming smile and raised his glass for a toast. "Men of my age still have a great appreciation for a woman's sensuality. I have enjoyed undressing you many times with my eyes. I would like to drink a toast to seeing your undoubtedly sexy body in reality."

I smiled at him and drank the toast, believing that we were drinking to his fantasy.

"I realize that I am considered to be a powerful man that has a way of getting what he wants. Does that scare you?" Brandon asked looking directly at me.

I was surprised at the change of subject. "No, I find your strong character and ability to control people intriguing and appealing. It is something most women would admire." I answered honestly.

"Would you think that people feel threatened if I exercise control over them?" he asked in a serious tone.

Since he seemed to be genuinely interested in understanding somebody's reaction to his personal manner, I answered as best I could. "I can only relate to my own experience with you, where you have subtly taken control in each of my presentations. You do it so well and so effectively that I was happy to submit to your authority. I felt comfortable with you controlling me in that situation."

He gave me a warm smile. "It's interesting to know that you are comfortable to submit to my control." He put his hand on my shoulder as we stood at the window, which seemed to very subtly confirm a measure of his control over me.

"Do you find any sensuality in being controlled by a powerful man?" he asked in a soft, friendly tone as we enjoyed watching the city lights slowly coming on as the sun started setting. He had such a disarming way about him that I did not flinch at the question.

Trying not to show directly that I personally found some sexual attraction in his power, I answered that I was sure many women - especially younger women - would be excited by his power and charisma and maturity.

He clearly was not fooled by my answer. "You are a sensuous young women yourself, and you say you are comfortable with submitting to my control. Shall we see if it excites you as well?"

Clearly he assumed that I wanting or willing to submit to his control. Strangely, there was an element of excitement at the thought of being controlled by this quietly commanding man -- an excitement which stemmed from the unknown. I looked around at him to try to establish just what he was getting at and found his penetrating eyes locking onto mine. "Shall we start with you undressing for me now .... so I can enjoy seeing your sexy body in the flesh?" he spoke quietly but in a tone that indicated he was telling me rather than asking me.

The shocking truth suddenly hit home. He really did expect me to strip for him. He really wanted me to submit so that he could see me naked. I looked at him stunned.

I found myself confused. The logical reaction of rejecting his suggestion that I undress for him was being tested by a deep feeling of sexual excitement that I suddenly sensed. Some of the erotic dreams from the night before raced through my mind. This man's powerful presence and the sense of wanting to comply with his requests felt strangely compelling. I had not experienced this ever before. I did not feel emotional desire for this man, but felt a surge of erotic arousal at the thought of submitting to him.

I looked away from him, my logical mind and my inner most sexual responses in total conflict. As my mind churned I felt him unclasp the top of my dress and slowly slide the zipper down. He was using the opportunity caused by the turmoil in my mind to take the lead without asking for my consent. He was slowly exercising his control over me - and it felt strangely arousing to be submitting to it.

As he pulled the zipper all the way down I enjoyed the sensual feeling of the cool air on my exposed back. It also helped focus my mind on the reality of what was happening. I giggled nervously. "You are quite serious about getting me undressed, aren't you?"

"Yes I am -- and I sense that the prospect excites you and you want to do it." He did not expect an answer. He knew he was in control and that I was gradually submitting to him and to the eroticism of the situation.

As he sensuously caressed my exposed back he quietly delved into my thoughts and feelings. Brandon asked me if I had thought last night about him undressing me with his eyes in the meeting and about him wanting to see me naked. When I nodded, he wanted to know if I thought about him actually undressing me. I feebly replied in the affirmative, sensing that he was just subtly reinforcing in my mind that he had control over me. He pushed further asking if the thought of stripping for him had excited me, further confirming that the thought of submitting sexually to him enthralled me.

"Well it just felt like one of those naughty dreams," I said trying to fob him off, trying desperately not to give away just how aroused I had been at the thought.

"I might just make your naughty dream might just come true!" Brandon gave a little chuckle. I felt his hand slide under my dress below the zipper line. He fingers traced the outline of my lacy thong, before edging down to caress my uncovered butt cheeks.

"Very sexy," he muttered, seemingly to himself, but loud enough for me to hear and get a little thrill from it.

He ran a finger up and down my arse crack, going down all the way to where the top of my thighs met. His touch felt very erotic and arousing. I sipped my wine a little faster trying to get my thoughts off the stimulation I was experiencing.

Cupping my butt and giving it a gentle squeeze, Brandon asked, "Do you think it is wrong to submit to me and get naked for me?"

"Yes I do! .... You know that I am a married woman," I answered wondering if that would make him stop. I knew I should be trying to stop him but I was getting ever more enthralled by the eroticism of submission.

He either sensed the lack of conviction in my voice, or my reply did not bother him. I briefly wondered if my reply actually amused him since he knew he had control over me and my bodily responses by now.

Brandon moved fully behind me and I felt both his hands slide under my dress and reach around to cup my breasts. I looked down under the neckline of my dress to see his fingers wrap around my tits. I closed my eyes as he expertly fondled and kneaded them through my lacy bra. My nipples were already hard and now went totally erect. Brandon's touch felt really good and I knew that he would be feeling my arousal growing.

Gently squeezing my rock hard nipples he spoke softly into my ear. "Is the thought of stripping naked for me exciting you Alice?"

"Your touch is very stimulating," I answered, still trying to feebly resist telling him directly that I was now quite willing to get naked for him.

He pinched my erect nipples, which was slightly painful but hugely stimulating, eliciting a soft groan from me. Sensing my sexual arousal was growing Brandon deftly pulled the cups of my bra down and off the sides of my tits leaving them exposed to his bare hands. He caressed the exposed skin of my tits and then ran his fingers lightly over my totally erect nipples sending sexual thrills rippling through me. "You like that, don't you?"

"That feels really good!" I answered honestly.

He fondled my tits a bit longer and then slipped my bra cups back over my breasts. I let out an involuntary sigh of disappointment as the stimulation stopped and I felt his hands slide out from my dress. Brandon gave a knowing chuckle and then slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders. He pushed them slowly down my arms until the dress fell around my waist, and then helped ease it over my hips, at the same time whispering in my ear. "Now we're getting closer to the way I want to see you."

He appraised my partially clothed body. "Did you plan on getting undressed for me? Is that why you are wearing such sexy underwear?"

I knew I was under his control and could not hide the truth. "I felt turned on this morning after dreaming about you, so I instinctively dressed in sexy underwear. But I never thought I would actually let you see me like this."

"Do you dress provocatively for other men as well? Do you like the excitement of exposing yourself?" Brandon teased me.

"God no! I have never let another man see me like this!" I exclaimed.

Brandon smiled broadly at my response. "Let's make this even more exciting for you then. I want you to strip in front of the window so that any people that may still be left in the offices over the road can enjoy the view as well." A nervous shock ran through me at the thought of exposing myself publicly. This was quickly overtaken by an erotic tingling at the thought of others watching me submit and take my clothes off for this man. I had never done anything exhibitionist before.

As my dress fell at my feet he cupped my breasts again, gently running his fingers across my pointed nipples. "It's time to get totally naked for me. I want you to undress slowly and sensually" he instructed me. I nodded my head in submission as I felt my arousal climb again. I realized that I was seriously turned on by submitting to this powerful man's desire to see me naked. I had never stripped for any man other than my husband and this felt so erotically illicit.

Brandon leaned back on his desk as I slowly pulled my bra straps off my shoulders, leaving my tits completely exposed. Brandon asked me to fondle my tits and play with them as I would if I was stimulating myself. It felt a bit embarrassing, but very excitingly naughty as well, to stimulate myself in front of another person. It was something I had never done before. Brandon asked me to turn around while continuing to play with my tits. Turning slowly, I shuddered as I made out the shape of somebody possibly watching from the building opposite us. I realized I was in the full light of Brandon's office while the possible voyeur was standing in a darkened window. I experienced a lovely submissive sexual thrill at having this powerful man exposing me not only for his own pleasure, but also to some voyeur over the road as well.

Just at that point my conscience briefly jogged me, making me ask myself how I could do this as a married woman.

I was just thinking that I should bring this fantasy trip to a stop when Brandon walked up to me and leaned down to close his mouth over my nipple. "Oh my God!!!," I groaned deeply as the erotic ripples ran through me. Instantly the erotic pleasure overwhelmed me and I willing submitted to Brandon again.

He unclipped my bra and stood back to soak up the sight of my naked upper body before sucking on my other nipple and flicking it with his tongue. I shivered from the pleasure and sexual thrill. I glanced across to where the man was in the window over the road. He was still there. Knowing that he was watching us sent another ripple of illicit excitement through me. As I looked down at Brandon's mouth still wrapped around my nipple, I felt him slip a hand into the front of my panties and down to my slit. I knew my pussy was wet and that he would feel it right away.

12