Book Club Chronicles - Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling wanton I eased my legs open to give him easier access -- I badly wanted him to touch me there. Brandon slipped one, and almost immediately, a second finger up my sopping cunt. Soon he was steadily finger fucking me and I started thrusting back on his fingers. It just felt so good and thrilling.

"You are very wet and horny. You want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yes please," I groaned, knowing that I was just giving myself to this powerful man. I wanted him to take me and have his way with me. I wanted him to use my pussy for his pleasure. I wanted to feel this commanding man's cock right up my cunt.

Brandon decided to tease me and remind me who was in control. "So you want the sexual thrill submitting to me and of being fucked without your husband's consent. Am I right?" He asked this quietly but the tone indicated that he knew what my answer would be.

"God yes Brandon!! You have got me so turned on, I want you to control me and fuck me -- even if I am married to another man." I guessed that was what he wanted to hear -- but it was also what I wanted right at that moment.

Brandon continued fingering me as he breathed erotically in my ear. "Will this be your first extra-marital fuck?"

"Yes," I groaned, now just wanting to get on with it.

"That's fantastic!! Introducing a married woman to the thrill and pleasure of extra-marital sex is just about as good as introducing a virgin to sex."

Brandon eased his fingers out of my cunt and panties. "Take off your panties and let that guy from over the road see your pussy. He will know that you are going to get fucked. He is probably wanking right now imagining it."

I was incredibly aroused at having submitted sexually to this man and knowing that he was going to be my first extra-marital fuck. I pushed my panties off facing the window, watching the guy over the road. I felt so naughty, so excited and so sluttish showing off my naked body to a total stranger and letting him know I wanted to be fucked. In his darkened window I could just make out movements which looked like he was slowly stroking his cock. I found it amazingly erotic knowing some total stranger was finding me so sexy that he was making himself cum.

When I turned around Brandon had taken off his golf shirt. He had a well shaped chest and a taut stomach. His good physical shape just added to the aura around him.

"Take out my cock," he said indicating that I should kneel in front of him. I felt like his sex slave, kneeling naked in front of him preparing to strip off his trousers. Submitting to his crude instructions added to my sexual excitement.

I unzipped his trousers to find him naked underneath. How incredibly sexy!! My husband always wore underwear. I tugged his trousers down over his butt and was rewarded by a gorgeous cock springing out at me. Adoringly I cupped his balls with one hand as I closed my other hand around his hard, erect member. I slowly caressed it with both hands admiring this erotic piece of equipment that was going to penetrate me later. He was clean shaven down there, which was another very sexy first for me.

He did not need to tell me -- my mouth went automatically to his cock. I licked and sucked and felt a fantastic erotic, naughty thrill at sucking off another man -- the only man other than my husband. I tasted and caressed every part of his sex organ that I could. I loved pleasuring this incredible man and feeling his cock grow rock hard from my attentions. I was enthralled at the idea that I could arouse him and that he would get excited by a much lesser woman like me.

As I savoured his cock, Brandon reminded me that the man over the road was still watching and added that he was masturbating faster now. I shivered at the thought of this strange man getting off on watching me (naked of course) giving another man a blowjob.

After gently humping my face a few times Brandon told me to stop as he wanted to fuck me. He stepped out of his trousers and helped me to my feet. Taking me by the hand he led me to his desk and told me to lie down on my back on the desk. I did so and realized that our voyeur could still just see us. He was going to be able to watch a live sex show in which I was the main slut. My arousal lifted another notch at the thought of being watched while being thoroughly fucked.

Brandon took total control from here. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders ensuring that he could control my movements. He lined up his cock and nudged the tip of my sopping cunt, rubbing it up and down my slit. With each upward movement he nudged my clit sending strong electric-like signals to my very sexual core. I groaned and moaned partly in pleasure and partly out of frustration. I desperately wanted to feel his gorgeous cock buried in me.

Eventually I just gave up and pleaded with him to fuck me.

With a big grin on his face Brandon entered me in one long gradual stroke. I was so wet that he slid right up with no resistance at all. When he was all the way in he pushed my knees back toward my chest, making sure his cock penetrated even deeper.

He slowly fucked me. "Does it feel good to have another man fuck you?"

I smiled at him and gave him and enthusiastic nod of the head. I was feeling incredibly sexually aroused. It felt excitingly illicit and incredibly erotic to have another man's cock buried deep in me. I opened my bent legs as wide as I could to get maximum pleasure from the experience.

Brandon smiled at my complete submission to him. He continued slow deep thrusts and started caressing my engorged clit as well. With his other hand he rolled my nipples. I started shaking as my orgasm started building. The sexual electricity was rippling through me.

"You want me to cum inside you, don't you? You want to know that my sperm has lined your insides just like your husband's, don't you?" he teased me knowing that would indicate my ultimate submission to his control and power.

I just nodded in reply, unable to answer as the thought of this powerful man's sperm being deposited deep inside me gave my highly aroused state another huge kick. Not only had this commanding man got me submitting to his sexual desire and asking for his cock to be buried in my pussy, but now he was also going to deposit his sperm where nobody other than my husband's sperm had been before.

I felt the waves of sexual pleasure rise as I approached what was clearly going to be a huge orgasm. I started involuntary groaning and my hips bucked to meet Brandon's thrusts.

"OHHHHHHHH GOD Brandon!!!!! Give it to me!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I yelled as a amazingly powerful orgasm rolled through me.

My body was still shaking from the sexual relief when Brandon groaned and shot his load deep in my cunt. For the first time in my married life I felt the warmth of another man's cum line my insides. I felt so incredibly excited, thrilled, satisfied ..... and unbelievably liberated at what had just happened. I had never guessed I would be unfaithful to my husband, let alone in such a way -- by submitting totally to a powerful, charismatic man whom I hardly knew.

Brandon withdrew as he cock softened and I soon felt his cum oozing down the inside of my legs. Showing off his considerate side Brandon passed me a few soft tissues to clean myself up. While I did so he poured another glass of wine for us. It looked very inviting. I felt parched after that amazing sex.

Still naked I took a few sips and glanced to see if our voyeur was still there. I almost felt a tinge of disappointment that he was no longer to be seen. However, I guess he had enjoyed the show and almost certainly got off on it as well. I briefly wondered if I would ever again show myself off or have sex with somebody watching. I had got a thrill from it, so silently hoped that somebody might make it happen for me, as I did not think I was bold enough to do anything on my own.

While I was collecting my thoughts Brandon had picked up my clothes. He passed me my dress, but held on to my underwear. He told me he was going to save it as a reminder of his first fuck with me. From his tone I understood quite clearly that he intended to fuck me again sometime.

We made small chat as we finished our wine. When I said that I really should be heading home Brandon asked me if our business was concluded or if I would visit again. I assured him that I would find a good business reason to visit again within the next few days.

We both understood that I would be coming back primarily to submit to his control again, and to be erotically fucked again. Having tasted the "forbidden fruit" I wanted more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Book Club Chronilces -Susan First time extra-marital sex for my book club friendsin Erotic Couplings
First Taste of Extra-Marital Sex A new exhilarating life experience.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories