Book Club Chronicles - Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having got the dildo all the way in me, Jenna briefly let me get used to the size before she slowly started fucking me with it. The raw sexual stimulation was so great that in no time I was rocking my hips to meet her thrusts. Jenna could sense that I was totally in her hands now. "Do you want your captain to make you cum Debbie?" Jenna asked me in a gentle tone.

"Oh yes pleasssse Jenna. I need it badly!" I almost pleaded with her.

Jenna gave me a knowing smile and leaned between my widely splayed legs to kiss me. I had never kissed a woman in passion before, but I willingly responded to her open mouth kiss. As our tongues explored each others, I felt Jenna's naked tits brush against mine. It felt very exciting. Jenna pushed the dildo all the way up my cunt again and at the same moment I felt it start to buzz -- only realizing then that it was a vibrator as well. The gentle buzz deep inside my erogenous zones felt like little electric shocks of deep sexual pleasure. I could not stop myself groaning and writhing from the erotic stimulation.

Our mouths still locked in an erotic kiss, I felt Jenna's fingers start stroking my clit. Her other hand cupped my one tit and gently tugged at my hard, erect nipple. Very quickly I could feel the familiar sensations of an approaching orgasm. I could feel it was going to be a really big one.

Just then I heard another groan and I looked up to see Farah and Dianne sitting nearby with their legs splayed and masturbating furiously as they watched me submit totally to Jenna and my new found lesbian sexual pleasure. The thrilling stimulation my pussy, clit and nipple were experiencing combined with the erotic site of two women masturbating openly, pushed me over the edge.

"AHHHHHHHHHH. OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS JENNA!!!" I howled as an incredibly powerful orgasm ripped through me. My body shook and shuddered as the waves of erotic pleasure touched all my senses.

Jenna gradually brought me down from my sexual high, before she slowly removed the dildo from my throbbing cunt. It left my feeling empty, but otherwise I felt totally satisfied and fulfilled. "My goodness Jenna -- that was amazing. I have not cum like that for years. You certainly know what to do with a woman!!" I sighed and gave her a huge appreciative smile.

Jenna winked at me. "I'm glad you enjoyed the captain's welcome to the team."

I blew her a kiss as my mind started trying to absorb what had all just happened. Until a mere half hour ago, I was a relatively average, innocent, heterosexual, married woman. In the past 30 minutes I had experienced a number of sexual "firsts" which had my mind reeling. This had been the first time that I had my pussy shaved completely; the first time that I had ever been fondled, fingered and aroused by women; the first time I had experienced a dildo up my cunt; the first time I had kissed a woman open mouthed in sheer passion; the first time a woman had brought me to orgasm -- and the first time I had had sex, to the point of orgasm, with somebody other than my husband.

All of these experiences left me feeling liberated, excited and enthralled. It had just been so erotic and thrilling that I knew then already that I would indulge again.

As I lay there with my mind reveling in my new experiences, Jenna gently placed a hand on my cheek. "You look like you are in a state of bliss Debbie. Sex with a woman seems to have been good for you." I looked up at her, where she was now seated next to my head, smiled and nodded my head. She knew she had opened up another channel of sexual pleasure for me.

Still looking down at me Jenna continued. "Now it's time for you to thank your captain Debbie. I'm hot and horny and need to cum. I need you to do that for me -- to lick my pussy out!" I could hear a bit of thrill in her voice as she said this. She was obviously very aroused at the prospect of having her new team member service her pussy.

I eased myself off the bench and between Jenna's splayed legs. "I've never done this before Jenna -- but I'll try my best. You can guide me if I go wrong. I want to make it good for you!"

Kneeling between her legs, I steadied myself with my hands on Jenna's inner thighs as I lowered my head to her crotch. I had never seen a cunt up close before and I was intrigued and excited about it. I was about to stick my mouth and tongue into to another woman's most erotic, sexual part of her body -- all for her pleasure. Seeing her pussy from close and anticipated licking her out, it was suddenly quite clear to me why these girls favoured shaven cunts. Not only did they look and feel so much more sexy, but it was so much easier and more pleasurable to run a tongue around the smooth shaven sensitive skin. It was clear that my team mates indulged in this erotic practice quite often.

I closed my lips over Jenna's pussy and sucked gently on her labia, before running my tongue down to her very wet slit. This was also my first taste of a woman. I found it thrilling. Her juices tasted good and I now understood why my husband also liked to perform cunnilingus on me.

I let my tongue drift around the entrance to her cunt before dipping it into her slippery opening. I was rewarded by a little shudder from Jenna. I was pleased that she was enjoying my stimulation of her. I ran my tongue up her slit to her clit, which I then gave a few gentle flicks with the tip of my tongue. Again Jenna's body showed signs of excitement and pleasure, which thrilled me.

I closed my mouth over her clit and gently sucked on it, knowing how good that had felt when she did it to me. At the same time I eased a finger up her cunt. Jenna let out an erotic groan, encouraging me to stick another finger right up her.

As I started to finger fuck her, Jenna placed her hands on my head making sure I did not stop the oral stimulation to her clit. I happily obliged and soon felt her hips start thrusting gently into my mouth.

As Jenna and I were getting into a rhythm I felt some hands on me, encouraging me to lift my ass from my squatting position to a bent over position. Jenna's hands made sure that my face did not leave her crotch as I moved my hips up. I was now in "doggy style" position, with my mouth locked to Jenna's pussy. I felt one of my other team mates hands start to caress my butt, down my ass crack all the way to my pussy.

It was only as I felt her finger slip up my cunt that I realized just how turned on I was again. My pussy juices were flowing. The finger slipped out again and I felt it slowly trace it's way up my crack. As her finger approached my asshole I suddenly realized that in my position my little rear hole was totally exposed to her as well. I shuddered and groaned as she circled my anus and then applied a little pressure to it. It felt very arousing. I had never had anal penetration before, but I was so turned on that I was ready to try almost anything.

Almost disappointingly she removed her finger from my anus. She leaned over me and she spoke to me I realized that it was Farah. "I'm going to fuck your ass some other time. Would you like that?" I groaned at the exciting illicit prospect, and nodded my head as best I could with my face still buried in Jenna's crotch.

I don't know if it was the prospect of watching me being fucked in the ass, but just at that point Jenna excitement seemed to step up a notch and she started thrusting her hips with more urgency. "That's it Debbie!! Just don't stop now .... I am very close!!" Jenna moaned erotically. I shoved a third finger up Jenna's cunt and rapidly fingered her as I sucked on her very erect clit. I badly wanted her to have a really good orgasm.

Jenna started groaning loudly, and her body started to jerk uncontrollably. I increased the pace of stimulation and was soon rewarded.

"AHHHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Jenna grunted and shook as her orgasm rolled through her. She did not let my head go until her spasms had died down significantly.

When she let me go, I sat back on my haunches feeling elated. I had just successfully brought another woman to orgasm, and had found it very exciting. Another thrilling first for me, that evening.

Recovering slowly from our sexual escapades we all went and showered again to freshen up. As we showered - each in our own shower this time -- the girls checked if this really was a first time for me. I explained that practically everything had been new to me. I hastened to add that I had loved it.

"Have you also not fucked any other men since you have been married Debbie?" Jenna wanted to know.

"No, I have ever only had sex with my husband," I replied, feeling slightly embarrassed to admit to it to these girls who were clearly more adventurous.

"Well, we will introduce you to a few hunky men on the squash circuit, who would love to fuck you. They will be happy to introduce you to the thrill of a bit of extra sex on the side. Make sure that you bring sexy clothes with you for our next away matches, and we will set you up for some really good sex!!" Dianne volunteered.

Despite knowing that I really should not indulge with another man, a strong thrill had rippled through me as Dianne had proposed setting me up to be fucked. I had a feeling that after that evening's sexual liberation I would not be able to resist further exciting sexual temptation.

A couple of weeks later, as we left on my first away trip with the squash team, my team mates extended my "initiation" by confiscating all my underwear. Being forced to be naked under my dresses and squash kit kept me in a constant state of arousal. From there it did not take much persuasion for me to submit to the pleasure of having another man strip me and fuck me.

A new life of bi-sexual adventures had opened up for me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Book Club Chronicles - Alice First time extra-marital adventures of my book club friends.in Erotic Couplings
Book Club Chronilces -Susan First time extra-marital sex for my book club friendsin Erotic Couplings
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
Voyeur and Willing Wife Wife helps to satisfy husband's voyeurism.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sweet Lovable Wife Sweet wife discovers something sweet for her.in Loving Wives
More Stories