All Comments on 'Book Store Parking Lot'

by BJ_HoneyCut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I WISH!

Good story - lots of guys would love to have that experience. HOT

biNHguybiNHguyalmost 11 years ago
maybe some day

I will experience several cocks.....makes my mouth water at the thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
where's this store?

Wow what a story, makes want to go find that adult store. Sure could use some of that right now

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

Nice story. I have had the pleasure of sucking multiple cocks and loved it. The most I ever sucked was 8. I know I am a cock sucker and that I love cum.

ChiRolandChiRolandalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Some guys just have all the luck!

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
Mmmmmm hot.

Course I would want to be crossdressed as Debbie to suck them. ;-)

Hope you boys don't mind a sissy joining you here in Gay Male. Guess that technically I am male. I just dont feel like it. ;-) I sure as hell know I want a man

Kisses

Deb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not salty

Damn that was a hot story but sperm is not salty. I have sucked a few cocks and know this for a fact

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Been there done that !!!

Been to my neighborhood bookstore many times and have sucked off many dicks in one night . Love the feeling and taste when guys cum in my mouth. Was also gangbang in the back room one night but that's another story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gloryhole

had a lot of cock thur the hole mmmmmmm all that cum mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

These settings are so hot for sex!!! Guys are no nonsense and either get sucked or suck cock. Gets pretty wild! I to love sex in the woods!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

The story reminded me of the time I sucked off four guys in the parking lot of a pub. I had met a guy in the bar and after talking for a while we went outside for a toke. We were sitting in his car getting stoned and before I realised it, he had taken out his cocked and pushed my head down onto it. I had never sucked anyone off before but I just opened my mouth and started sucking. After he blew in my mouth and I'd swallowed his spunk I was feeling very slutty so I asked him to send out any of his mates who wanted their cock sucked. I spent the next hour sucking three juicy cocks and swallowing three big loads of cum. I loved it and I'm sure I'll be going back to that pub!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Multiple Cocks

there is nothing like sucking multiple cocks and swallowing every drop of delicious cum. It is best when done outdoors. I can remember my favorite personal episode. It was on an abandoned dock in a great metro area. Lots of gay men gathered there. I was in my "uniform": short cut off jeans, an old t-shirt and sneakers. I met a young guy who wanted a blowjob. I crouched down, undid his pants, grasped his beautiful cock and started sucking. His cock felt sooooo good in my mouth. My lips formed a vacuum lock on that beautiful cock and cock head as I pumped up and down. Before long we had an audience. The men standing around encouraged me to worship the cock in my mouth. I needed no encouragement for I just loved sucking cock then as I still do. Soon the men watching had there cocks out and were stroking them. I took advantage of this situation and began to jerk their cocks alternating between sucking my first man and the others. All the men standing around began to kiss deeply. The first man began to buck and his cock started to spasm. I knew I was going to get the gift of his beautiful balls: creamy, hot, tasty cum. I wasn't disappointed. He came and came. I swallowed every drop. I stood up and kissed him and thanked him. He zipped up and left. While I was kissing him one of the other men undid my shorts. They dropped to my ankles and he started to finger my ass. Oh, it felt wonderful. I turned and kissed him. Meanwhile, another man began to suck my cock. I bent over enough to expose my ass to my fingerer. I hoped he would fuck me. I wasn't disappointed. He gently slide his cock past the usual muscular rings and began to pump me. Meanwhile the man who was sucking me stood up and put his cock in my face. I quickly took it in my mouth and began to suck him in time with the cock pumping my ass. It didn't take long for either of the men to cum. I was in heaven: a cock unloading in my ass and one unloading in my mouth. The others standing around jerking off took the place of those in my mouth and ass. When it was all over I had been fucked at least four times and sucked off an equal number of men. Cum dripped from my ass and down my chin. I managed to swallow as much of that glorious juice as possible. Finally, I pulled up my shorts and stood up straight. My ass was wonderfully soar and my mouth had the after taste of cock and cum. As I gazed around in this state of euphoria I noticed an older man sitting on a piling. He motioned me to him. I went. As I approached him he unzipped and unbuttoned my shorts. They fell to my ankles. He gently took my cock in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head of my cock and then gently sucked it all down his throat while he massaged my balls. He stopped briefly to turn me around and rim my asshole. He licked and sucked my hole and devoured the cum oozing from it. I was in heaven. When he had his fill of my ass and the lovely cum he rededicated himself to my cock. He sucked and swirled for another five minutes. At that point I exploded in his mouth. He moaned in delight. He sucked every last drop of cum from my cock. I was exhausted. When he surrendered my cock I pulled up my shorts and left. Whew! That was an outdoors night to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jerking Off

Hey man. I jerked off to your story. Nothing like stroking my long, thick, hard cock to a great suck off story. I cum hard and shoot up to my face. The only thing better is sucking on a long, thick, hard cock until it cums in my mouth. Mmmmmmm. I love the taste, texture, and feeling of a cock cumming in my mouth. Yes, boys I swallow every bit. Then again, it is great to get my ass fucked and receive man-sized load in my ass. Excuse me, I'm hard again and I must jerk off once more.

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 6 years ago
Would love to try that

Very hot, I miss ABSs

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too

Id love to suck three or four cocks one right after the other, some cocksuckers have all the luck,

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

hot experience

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice fantasy, would do this without a second thought if not for fear of STD's! Multiple different men and their musky ball scent as their furry nuts swing into my chin and their turgid hot hard, different tasting cocks release their cum loads across my lips and face, nice jerk off thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Been there. Done that. Loved your account of sucking multiple cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous