All Comments on 'Books and Roses'

by Queen of Mars

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hhottt!!!!!

Very nice. I want the video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gratefull

That was awesome. I have not read writing of that caliber in a very long time. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Must read before the 1st date

Everyone should read before their 1st date. The story covered all aspects of the 1st date, ideas on where to go, what to bring, what to wear and even how to initiate kiss. Very good and absorbing read, specially the Hot scene were written so good that the reader can't help but visualize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow I loved it

wow it was funny and hot i think i'll read it again ...please write another one . can't wait to see if there's a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wished My Dates Ended Like This

I'm jealous! Want one of my dates to turn out this way! Great sensual build-up, and LOVED the ending. Too funny.

bad_monkeybad_monkeyabout 18 years ago
wow

This story reminds me of someone I recently met. She's hot too.

Thanks, Panzer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Is it hot in here are what????

Steaming hot juicy. Gosh Gonna blush . Yeowch more please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot Stuff

Sweating Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent and delicious

This is an incredible story. It is not only very hot but very believable. My enjoyment extremely hard. I have actually had some experience with publicly being exposed and caught with a great womwn that I had a relationship with for three years. She was one of the lucky people that have extremely sensitive nipples and like only 10% of people like this can actually cum with only nipple simulation. It was such great fun holding her in front of me at a public function with my hands in her coat and watch her face try to hide the fact that she was cumming. Thank you for reminding me of the great fun and excitement of these types of experience. It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bravo!

Miss. Queen, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was a wonderful blend of budding romance and counterpoint of hidden passions rising to the surface. I could envision the body and soft skin of the female character flush with desire. Were I the man, I would have pushed the up button for the now working elevator to give you some privacy to re-dress and walked out of the place with a slow march in the face of dropped jaws.

David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Delightful!

I'm so glad I read this before my first date with a woman I've just begun talking with on the net, someone who seems a lot like the female character in the story. I'm now just thinking we should change it from a lunch date to a late evening near a book store. All sorts of wonderful ideas in this story -- fantastic job, Queen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lover of Mars

Liked the story. What kind of articles do you write-published? Are you thinking about bigger more main stream writing?

Mike

majinks@juno.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bibliophile pick of the week!

For those of us who hang out at the local Barnes and Noble or Border's, hoping to meet someone in the stacks, setting this love story in a bookstore was a blazing turn-on. Passion with a humorous ending made a fun read. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous