Booth Chronicles: Story of Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
He finally gets to touch his beauty.
2.3k words
31.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, in the cold night. My hands weren't numb, but my feet were getting there. My jacket was zipped up and my hat was damp from the light shower that lasted only a few minutes and had just stopped.

"Man, this has to be stupid…" I thought to myself. "She's going to think I'm some stalker…then she'll start to scream....." I could see my breath as I exhaexhaled I looked up to the sky. The stars were bright and the buildings around the alley way were dark. No one was home, or awake, either way, it didn't matter.

Ever since I had tipped the bartender big, she'd been giving me tips on when to see Desire. One night she said that Desire always used the back exit after her shift ended to get to her car. A parking lot across the street had a few cars, some trucks and a mini-van. I waited silently, hoping to god that a security guard didn't escort her out.

I glanced at my watch, 2:45 am. The club closed at 2:30. I coughed, trying my best to keep quiet. I thought about that nights dance she did for me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was sitting at a horse shoe booth in the back of the club, I was finishing off my second screwdriver. The booth had curtains that you could close for privacy and was lit by a small ceiling lamp that hung down just a few feet above the table. Desire had been alerted by the bartender that I was there and wanted to have drinks with her. I had seen many dancers go to these booths with customers. I didn't know what the rules were, but I soon found out.

She came up to me, followed by a bouncer. He was black and tall and stood by the curtains. "No hands, sir," he said in an almost Mr. T sort of way. I almost choked in laughter, wanting to crack a joke like "I pity the fool who touches my strippers!" but kept myself from it. She slid across the side of the booth and sat next to me. The bouncer smiled, "You have 15 minutes sir." He closed the curtains and stood outside of them.

She smiled at me. I melted. I was touching her…well almost. Her leg was touching mine, but I could almost hear her heartbeat. "Desire….." I said turning to her. She turned towards me. She leaned forward.

"Shhh," she whispered. I could barely hear her over the music but I didn't need to worry. "I've wanted this for so long." She leaned in and kissed my lips. I couldn't react fast enough, she broke off the kiss quickly. "I have to act fast, Nick….is that okay?"

I nodded. I couldn't speak. I was so amazed at how soft her lips were, I couldn't move! She was touching me! Oh god, I thought.

She slid her hand up my pants leg to my zipper. "Remember, shhhh…." she smiled again and unzipped my pants. "Just relax, it's not like I'm gonna hurt you or anything."

"I just," I started but was soon cut off by her actions. She pulled my dick free from my pants and worked on it, it quickly responded and became hard.

"Yes, Nick!" she exclaimed. "Now, relax….."

I tilted my head back and rested it on the backs of the seats. I felt her delicate fingers move up and down my cock, her fingers wrapped around my stiffness and made my blood boil. Then she did the most amazing thing, she put her other hand on the head and grasped it gently while the other continued to jerk me off.

I moaned and she shot me a look. Then with a smile, her head went down. I almost came on her face when her lips caressed my cock head, her tongue snaked out and slide around my tip. Her tongue darted back and forth over my piss hole. I moaned as quiet as I could and ran my hand through her hair. It was so soft and smooth, no tangles, no stiffness from hair spray like Lacey's. I moaned again as her mouth took my cock in.

She moaned on my cock and it shook in her mouth. Her tongue caressed my cock between her lips, my member pushed against the top of her mouth by her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down slowly on my dick, then let it slide into her throat. If felt so amazing! I was so excited by her touching me...I didn't care what she'd do to me. But her ways of giving me head, they were explosive!

"Ten minute warning, sir," the bouncer announced from the other side of the curtains.

Her movements didn't change pace, and her lips pressed harder against my erection. Then her hands trailed down and grasped at my nuts. I moaned again and again, her mouth opening up wide and taking my cock into her throat. I wanted to cum right there, but my instincts were held back by my wanting more.

I kept myself from cumming by thinking of all the things I'd love to do to her. I thought about having her sit on the table in front of me. Kissing her deeply, then I'd move my tongue all around her body. Dart my tongue in and out of her pussy, suck on her clit and slide my tongue all over her pussy and ass hole. To finally taste her sweet juices and let them shower my face. I wanted to fuck her so bad. I wanted to make her cum on my cock and do so many nasty things to her.

Desire moved her head up and down faster on my cock, it pushed into her throat and I marveled at her abilities to take every inch of my cock into her throat and not gag. She moved faster, building up speed and pressure of her sucking. I moved slightly in my seat and let her get a better angle. She sucked harder and harder and soon knew I couldn't hold back. She pulled away from my cock, leaving it nice and wet.

"Five minute warning, sir," the bouncer said.

She moved up to me and whispered in my ear, "Cum in my mouth, Nick, I want to taste you so bad!!"

She dove back down. As my cock entered her throat again, my body shook and she sucked one long continuous way, not breaking the suction until I came hard and long in her throat. I shook and banged my hand down on the seat next to me to keep from yelling out in joy. She moved her tongue up and down my shaft as I finished cumming inside her throat and soon, she slowed down and then pulled away again. Her lips shinned and she smiled.

I threw my hands to her face and held onto her as I kissed her so deeply. I could taste my sperm on her tongue and lips but I didn't fucking care, she was amazing, I had to kiss her more! Soon she broke off the kiss and told me to zip up.

"Visit me again, Nick. That was wonderful! Don't worry about the tab, it's on the house." and she left. I sat in the booth for some time after the bouncer opened the curtains. I gathered myself and left.

Then I stood for what seemed like hours in the alley way behind the club.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Fuck, it's cold out here!" I exclaimed.

Then it happened. The door opened….and she walked out.

"Nick!" she exclaimed. "Oh my god!"

I grabbed her by the wrists and kissed her. I pulled away, leaving her breathless. "I can't wait another day….another minute….Desire, I need you! I want you so bad!"

"But…." she began to protest but I cut her off. I pulled her to me and she dropped her purse. I slid my hands under her skirt and found her thong, pulling it down. My fingers trailed up and down her crack, I found her wetness and began to finger it. She moaned in my ear, pulling my zipper down and soon my pants. My pants weren't down to my ankles but were down enough to let my cock spring free.

She started to get to her knees but I kept her up. I pushed her against the brick wall. I didn't want to hurt her, but I was so forceful, I went wild.

Her thong was around her knees and I helped her to pull it all the way off. I put my hands on her ass and lifted her up and had my body between her legs soon. My cock pressed against her lips and she moaned.

"Oh god!" she almost yelled. "You are so big!" I smiled and slid it home.

I felt her pussy lips open around my cock head and felt every vein and pulse of my cock slide into her cunt. Her juices lathered my cock and let it slide in deeper and deeper, and soon I felt my head press her cervix. I pulled out slightly and then slid back in. She moaned and grunted with my each thrust, her tits pressed against my chest through her shirt and jacket. She kissed me but I pulled away, looking her in the eyes while I fucked her.

She moaned and gasped, and I knew she was about to cum. I held her ass hard and pulled away from her, lowering her feet to the ground. "Turn around," I said but didn't wait for her. My hands on her hips, I turned her around. I pulled up her skirt over her ass cheeks and I stood behind her. My cock straight out, I slide it between her legs and it quickly found her pussy. It took my cock in I slammed into her hard. She threw her head back in pain and pleasure. I slid my hand to her front and up under her jacket. I found a button and undid it, sliding my hand threw the hole. I grasped at her bra covered tits and kept fucking her.

I looked down and watched her ass cheeks slap against my lower stomach with each hard thrust into her tiny body. I moaned and gasped. I didn't care how cold it was, she was so amazing! Her body reacted so well with mine, it was magical!

I pinched at her nipples threw the shear fabric on her tits and my other hand found her clit. I pulled at it and then found her clit ring, tugging it gently after each thrust into her cunt.

She turned her head and looked at me as I fucked her. Her face was red from either the pleasure or the cold, either way, I knew she was loving it. She kept her hands up against the wall and it looked as though she was about to get arrested. I held onto her hips and kept sliding my cock in and out of her, building up speed and depth.

She threw her head back, slapping me in the face with her hair, and she moaned out loud, telling me she was cumming. I felt her pussy clentch my cock and hold tight, sending tiny waves across my prick deep in her. I reached a hand up and held her hair with a hand with my other closing over her throat. I held onto her neck while I kept fucking her, my hand on her hair, pulling it with each thrust. I moaned deeply as I felt her pussy tighten one last time and then flood over me.

I pulled her hair and pulled her head back to me, kissing her cheek and licking her ear. My hand on her throat tightened a bit more and my hand on her hair released, and moved straight to her hip. I pulled to me hard and kept pushing in and out of her.

Her legs shook and almost buckled. I pulled out of her and turned her around. I got on my knees, not caring about getting wet. I put my head under her skirt and began to lick her pussy and clit fast. I could hear her gasps from above me and her moans. I licked faster and faster. I loved how her pussy tasted and how it reacted to my licks. It was everything I imagined and more.

I put my fingers to her lips and opened them, sliding my toungue deeply into her cunt and licked her inner walls. I suckled her clit and her lips, and let her put her legs on my shoulders, I stood up, lifting her up and leaning against her pressed agaisnt the wall still. She kept moaning and gasping as I licked her faster and faster.

She relaxed her legs when my licking stopped and I slide her body down in front of me slowly. Her legs bent and pressed against her chest and mine, I found her pussy again with my dick. I slid it in, it was tighter in this position and very wet from my licking her continuous orgasims.

I held onto her ass cheeks and slamed in and out of her fast, my balls slapping her ass hole. I soon felt my balls tightening and ready to explode, her moans pushed me over the edge, and I felt my cock begin to spew into her. I kept thrusting in and out of her while cumming hard.

When done, I helped her slide her legs over the sides of my shoulders and lower her to the ground. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her over and over again.

"Oh god, Desire, that was amazing!" I said and began to kiss her again and again. "Thank you...." I looked her deep in the eyes. "Thank you.....I've wanted you for so long."

****************

Make sure you vote!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Damn....

Damn good story. i would love to see more of desire that's for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!

More desire!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Thunderstorm Christina has an erotic awakening.in Anal
How Was That Movie? The usual date turns naughty at the theater.in Loving Wives
Swinging Among the Vines A couple discover that they really like swapping partners.in Group Sex
Psychology 1 - Virginity 0 An ugly duckling learns how to become a swan.in First Time
Suzi at the Auto Show She fucks a lot of guys & sells a lot of cars.in Group Sex
More Stories