Booty School Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
makari
makari
13 Followers

She was now her cunt’s.

"Very good, by now you should be getting familiar with the thoughts and meanings of these words. But now let's move on to today's lessons."

"Cunts need constant attention, both from fingers and tongues and most especially cocks."

"Cunts rule women's bodies controlling them through pleasure, hormones and tells them what and who to do."

"Cunts always know what is best for the woman they control. Women are helpless before their cunts.”

"When a cunt is fully entered by a cock the cunt will orgasm."

"When a cunt gets cum on or in the cunt will orgasm."

The screen began to be further and further away. The whole room grew fuzzy and indistinct. Brandi still felt as though all she was inside her cunt, but she could move slightly, and she was laying on her back, no longer in the sitting position. The pleasure at her lips changed also instead of her entire slit feeling the vibrations, she now felt a tongue. As the memory faded she became more and more aware of where she was. She was tied spread Eagle to the bed in the basement of Bob and Mark's house. She sighed, distantly disappointed that her memory was interrupted. As the last of the memory left her, her eyes focused on the cock throbbing near her face. Mark had mounted her, and was sitting with her breasts squeezed between his legs offering his cock to her mouth. Bob was between her bound open thighs, expertly and leisurely tasting her. Brandi smiled contentedly a she raised her head to take Mark’s cock in her mouth. She still wanted to remember what had happened but right now she was doing what her cunt told her. And that made her happy.

makari
makari
13 Followers
12