Border Adventure Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping was the last thing in Laurie's mind as she continued to thrust and grind her clit against Frankie's until she too was at the crescent of an orgasm, and when she reached that point she just humped faster and harder until they were both screeching to the gods in heaven. When their orgasms were done Laurie collapsed in a heap atop Frankie and quickly rolled off of her so that the both lay side-by-side gasping for breath.

When her breathing had somewhat returned to normal, Laurie leaned her hand down to the floor where she had dropped her shorts. Once she found them, she searched through her pockets and pulled out her pack of Marlboro Reds and her lighter. As she was shaking two cigarettes out of the pack and handing one to Frankie, they heard the shower water shut off. Laurie flicked on her lighter and held the flame out for Frankie to light her cigarette first, then she lit her own. After she'd sucked the smoke deep into her lungs and then blew it out in a stream to the ceiling, she said, "Looks like we finished just in time."

12