Bored Games

Story Info
Wives plan an eventful evening for unsuspecting husbands.
1.7k words
3.99
54.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Pami, and I have been friends with Kate and Ron for along time. Kate is a big girl, not fat, just big boned and tall, 5 feet 10 inches, probably a size 8. She's a brunette with big natural breasts, 38D I now know. Pami is blonde and more petite with big 36C silicone breasts. She's 5 foot 6 inches, and a size 2.

We go out together once a month at least. Sometimes we will watch an X-rated movie on tape. Ron and I try to get the girls to make out like the ones on the videos. Sometimes if they're drunk enough they tease us and make out a little. When they leave Pami is really hot and we have great sex, Ron says the same about Kate.

One night they came over and we started playing cards and drinking. We popped in a porno as we played, when it came to the girl on girl scene Ron and I started in on Pami and Kate. They both smiled and said they had a game to play and if we went along they'd do a girl on girl for us. Pami went into the closet and brought out an adult board game.

We set it up on the floor and started out playing. It started out getting everyone's clothes off. I was the first to get naked. I laid on my stomach and pulled my shorts off. Pami slapped my butt saying how cute it was. The girls still had their bra and panties on when Ron had to remove his last remaining item. He did the same thing I did.

Pami landed on the square that told her to hold on to a private part of the person to your right for one round. That was Ron. He looked real nervous and didn't move. Kate and Pami goaded him into. He sat up revealing his huge hard cock. I couldn't believe how big it was. I always thought I was big with a full 8 inches, but he was at least 2 inches longer and thicker. Pami gripped it and let out a low moan, and then she squeezed it a few times. I have to admit the sight made me strangely horny.

I landed on remove an item of clothing of someone not your partner. I had to sit up revealing my hard on to everyone then slide over to Kate and unhook her bra. Her big breasts falling out was quite a sight.

Ron landed on the same spot and removed Pami's bra as she held onto his dick. The sight of her beautiful tits popping out while she held on to Ron's dick was a real turn on.

Kate landed on make out with someone not your partner for one minute. Kate set the timer and crawled to me and started kissing me. She was a great kisser, I couldn't believe how her tongue darted around my mouth. I don't know if it was intentional or not but her hand brushed against my dick almost making me cum.

Pami took her hand off of Ron's dick to roll the dice and landed on remove an article of clothes.

She slid her panties off to reveal her clean shaved pussy. Her lips were a bit swollen which happens to her when she gets excited.

I landed on remove an article of clothes, since I was completely naked I had to do something dictated by a set of special cards. I drew a card that said I should put my hand on the private parts of someone not my partner for a minute.

I stuck my hand down Kate's panties and massaged her button. I could feel she was completely shaved too. She ground her box into my hand and was really getting into it when Pami yelled time. Oh you bastard Kate yelled.

Then Ron had to masturbate for a minute. He protested but the girls really egged him on. He gave in and half heartily beat himself off for a minute. The girls loved it, they even rubbed their clits while he did it.

Pami landed on take off an article of clothes and since she was naked already she had to draw a special card. She drew orally satisfy the private parts of someone not your partner. Pami started to seductively crawl towards Kate as Ron and I looked at each other thinking this is what we've been waiting for but Pami stopped and got between Rons legs. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and started going down on him. She bobbed up and down on his dick taking more and more of him as she went along. Rons eyes got real big as Pami took more and more of him in her mouth. Kate touched my leg and leaned to ask if I was cool with that. As she did her tit rubbed against my arm so I naturally lost my chain of thought. Pami almost had Ron completely engulfed when time ran out. That's more than I ever got in my mouth Kate told her.

Kate had to remove her panties revealing her shaved pussy. She was really excited too cause her lips were really swollen. I got to tell both women to finger themselves for a minute. Ron had them make out. Seeing them kissing and rubbing each other tits was all we expected it would be and more.

Then Pami had to sit in Ron's lap for a round. She tried to get into position but kept squirming around, she grabbed his dick and said it was poking her in the back and she couldn't get comfortable. "I'll fix that she said" she raised up a little and positioned herself over Ron's cock then slowly lowered herself onto it. I watched in amazement as more and more of Ron's cock disappeared inside her wet pussy. Halfway home she had a massive orgasm and fell completely onto his dick. She was all smiles as she regained her composure.

Kate had to give me a blow job with the stipulation that if I didn't come in the allotted time she must go down on everyone till someone came. Kate gave great head, alternating between fast and slow, long and short strokes.

I heard Pami yell encouragement and advice. "Suck his Balls" she yelled. As she did I looked at Pami. She was bouncing up and down on Ron's dick like a mad woman. He had her breasts in both hands and was rubbing and pulling on her nipples. I exploded in Kate's mouth harder than I ever had before. Some cum trickled down her mouth but she managed to swallow most of it.

Just then Ron said he was cumming so Pami jumped up and finished him off with her mouth. He held Pami's head back as he exploded into her waiting mouth and all over her tits. He seemed to cum forever and what didn't land in her mouth she scooped up with her fingers and sucked them clean.

"You bastards," Kate yelled, "I haven't cum yet." Pami ordered me to go down on her. She didn't have to tell me twice.

I started my assault on her alternating between sucking and licking then sticking my finger up her pussy. It didn't take long for her to have a massive orgasm. She really squeezed my head between her legs as she exploded. I was still hard so she grabbed my dick and pulled me down on top of her.

I slid my dick all the way inside her in one swift push. I started pumping away and Kate was really getting into it. I figured since I was smaller than she's used to I'd better pull out all my tricks. She had another massive orgasm. I held on for dear life cause she bucked like a wild bull.

I looked up and saw Ron sitting in our chair watching us while Pami kneeled between his legs sucking his cock. After Kate came several more times I had another orgasm. We recouped while watching Pami going down on Ron.

After awhile Kate told Ron to fuck her good and hard she wanted to eat his spunk out of her freshly fuck pussy.

He pushed Pami to the floor, got between her legs and slowly inserted his dick into her waiting pussy. She let out loud moans as more and more of his cock disappeared inside her. When he was in all the way he stopped and pushed as hard as he could. She let out a scream as she had a massive orgasm. She gulped big breaths all the while screaming oh God, oh God, and digging her nails into his ass. He pulled his dick almost all the way out, teased her outer lips with his cock then slammed it into her again. He did this several more times before they both came together.

After they regained composure he pulled out and Kate slid in between Pami's legs. She started lapping up the juices flowing from Pami's cunt. Pami had another orgasm, then they changed places. Watching the girls go at it gave Ron and I another hard on. Pami was spent, so Kate blew Ron as I fucked her from behind. When we were done we collapsed on the floor and fell asleep.

When I woke up Kate and Pami were 69ing each other. They were really going at it. I got a hard on and started jacking off, when they saw me they both came over to me. One started deep throating me, and the other sucked my balls up into their mouth. After a few minutes of this I exploded and both girls looked like baby birds trying to catch my spunk in their mouths.

Pami told me latter they've been planning this for awhile. Kate told her how big Ron's cock was and she'd been dying to find out for herself. Kate also told her Ron wouldn't eat her out and she really missed it. When Pami told her how good I was at it they hatched their plan. We've repeated this several times since and it just gets better.

The End