Boredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another minute will do it," said Peter. "Don't worry. Glenda will hold him off until we get there."

Glenda was indeed holding Adam off, estimating when Peter and Michelle should arrive. She found herself being twisted and bent over the table, Adam's hands trying to spread her lips to give him entry. She twisted back and forth, delaying. She heard the bang of car doors and relaxed. Finally.

Adam hadn't noticed the car doors. His full concentration was on getting Glenda's lips apart and his cock into her. She was wet and ready, he could feel that, and if she'd just stop that damned wriggling he'd be home and hosed. Or, at least, he'd be home and Glenda would have the hose, he thought with a smirk.

Glenda's wriggling faltered for a moment and Adam took full advantage. Fingers moving quickly, he steered himself into her. Glenda gave a frustrated squeal as Adam surged triumphantly into her.

Then the front door opened.

Adam and Glenda swivelled their heads to face the intruders. Four voices spoke at once.

"This is not what it looks like," gasped Adam, not knowing how truthfully he spoke.

"This is not what it looks like," yelled Glenda, knowing that it damn well was.

"Adam," cried Michelle, sounding shocked.

"Geez, mate, how could you?" snapped Peter. "Let's see how you like it when it's your girl?"

Michelle found herself being propelled onto her back on the couch. Hands snaked up her skirt, grabbed her panties and pulled them down and off in a single swift movement. Her ankles were seized and lifted high. Michelle, with a gasp, found herself naked from the waist down with her ankles either side of her head. She had never been so exposed to view in her life.

Eyes wide, she watched Peter drop his trousers and then his erection was bearing down on her. It was fortunate that Peter had had the forethought to indulge in some foreplay, she thought, while squealing loudly as he drove into her.

"Get off me, Adam," snapped Glenda. "See what you've caused."

"Get off you while he's doing that to Michelle?" growled Adam. "You've got to be kidding."

Without another word he started driving hard into Glenda, furious at the turn of events.

Peter, on the other hand, was silently laughing down at a wide eyed Michelle.

"Ready to rock?" he quietly asked, smiling his approval at Michelle's nervously excited nod.

Peter pulled back and then drove vigorously into Michelle, drawing a startled squeal from her. Suddenly, she didn't care that Adam could see her being taken by another man. She didn't care that Adam, her boyfriend was in the same room with his cock in another woman. What Michelle now cared about was the cock that was dictating terms to her.

Peter's cock came sliding down her passage, pushing briskly forward, well lubricated by her juices. Michelle pushed up to meet him, concentrating solely on taking that cock into her as deep as possible. Looking down at where their bodies joined, Michelle could see Peter disappearing into her.

It seemed to her that Peter's erection was a lot bigger and harder than when he'd introduced it to her earlier. She'd swear that it had doubled in size and Peter was making sure she was feeling every extra inch. He plunged down, and Michelle squealed as his whole body pressed her down against the couch.

Dimly, she could hear Glenda sounding out. The way she was carrying on, Adam must have been going berserk on her body. Probably a combination of guilt and rage driving him to blame Glenda and he was making her pay sexually. From the sound of it, she was loving it.

Michelle bounced against the couch. A hard downwards thrust, backed by Peter's full weight, was driving her hard into the couch, while the natural springiness of the couch was tossing her back up at Peter as soon as he started to withdraw.

The vague thought that she could get seasick from all that bouncing crossed her mind, to be instantly dismissed by Peter's surging cock.

Michelle had no time to rest. Each downward drive seemed to be followed by another, a constant battering of her mound. Peter's cock wasn't stroking her to a state of excitement which would lead to a climax. It was driving her there, his cock whipping up a storm inside her, demanding that she yield to his driving need.

Michelle yielded gleefully, wanting this, needing it. Her body had been feeling deprived and was now awake and reacting, heaving firmly up against Peter, taking him into her and offering him a home.

She heard a shriek of frustration and fury from Glenda and wondered what had caused it. Personally, Michelle's frustrations seemed to be a thing of the past. Peter continued to drive into her and now she could feel her climax building.

Michelle was gasping, her voice slowly building into a scream, which finally exploded from her when her climax orgasmed through her. She was vaguely aware of a quiet satisfaction behind her climax as she felt Peter spraying her internally. She relaxed, settling down almost liquidly onto the couch.

Michelle stirred, brought out of herself by the crash of the front door. Shaking her head she sat up and looked around. Adam was gone and Peter was laughing at Glenda, who was wiping herself down.

Glenda glowered at Michelle.

"Lover boy didn't give me a real chance to seduce him," she grumbled. "He jumped me instead. I squealed and protested and he went ahead anyway. Maybe I didn't protest too hard, but he could at least have put some effort into persuading me. And then he pulled out at the last moment and sprayed all over me. I didn't even get a climax. I can see why he was boring you."

Michelle shrugged.

"Um, why did he leave, and why did he leave without me?" she asked.

"Ah, sorry, love, but you've been dumped. He reckons you didn't fight Peter hard enough and really wanted him to take you. Says he thought you were cheating on him."

Michelle blinked. She'd walked in and found Adam with his cock stuck in another girl and he claimed she was cheating? She looked at Glenda, who shrugged. Michelle did the same.

"At least, I'm not feeling bored now," she philosophized, "even if I do have to find another boyfriend."

"Greg's available," observed Peter. "Why don't I invite him over while you finish getting dinner ready. Um, better get dressed first, Glenda. You know what Greg's likely do to if he walks in and finds you naked."

Michelle looked at Glenda.

"If you're feeling the way I normally feel after sex with Adam, leave your clothes off," she muttered. "You need the relief."

12