Boring Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelavie
xelavie
4 Followers

She was out of breath when I was done with my chore. "Oh, you lick so good," her voice was loud and had no trace of inhibition. "You were sucking my pussy, right?" That magic word made me tremble. I positioned myself on top of her and kissed her mouth. She chuckled maybe because my mouth and half of my face was full of her juice.

I kissed her again and she heaved her butt to give way. My very stiff member voluntarily entered her wet crack. The banging started although slower than last night's. I was trying to savor the moment but she was returning my every thrust. It was true that she was the best lay I tasted. "Harder now," she was begging me to bang her wildly but I held off. "Hit my pussy hard," she said in a loud but pleading tone.

The stiffness of my masculinity worked like an energetic piston with the in and out motion and her crevice was contracting like crazy. My mother-in-law was already holding on my back, pulling me tightly towards her body, making me feel the fullness of her large breasts. For the second time, she let out that familiar sound of gasping for air then a loud and long moan followed. She had reached her orgasm again.

But my piston-like banging of her crack continued and it took a few seconds before I followed suit with my own climax. She was panting hard as if she could not breath. I tried to free myself but she held me tighter. "That was sooo terrific," she declared while kissing my chin and neck. I was getting back to my senses and I had wanted to leave for the bathroom.

Finally she let go. I stood up and grabbed the towel. "That was really, really wonderful. You really fuck so good." I didn't hear her last words because I was already out of the room. But in truth, I couldn't talk back due to the guilt in my head. I did enjoy it but I had a feeling that it was wrong. And who can say that fucking your mother-in-law is morally right?

I came back to the bedroom to find her in the same position I left her. And adding to my disgust, she was acting as if she wanted some more. I gave out a hard sigh and said, "You got me exhausted." She smiled and sat up on the bed while I was fixing the pillow. "Exhausted, yes. And did you enjoy?" I had to be honest to myself and to her so I replied with a formal yes.

I lay on the bed with her sitting on the far edge. "I need a nap," short of driving her away but I was sure she would understand. "You don't look good," she said, "why, do you feel guilty?" With a bit lip, I nodded.

She stood up and spoke like a veteran orator. "My daughter won't understand so she need not know. But you should understand that you have given me something that I cannot buy. Sex is in human's nature and I admit that I need it. Just so glad that it is you who provided me with the ecstasy I was longing for so long." Her statements made an impact.

"It is wrong if you will take another woman and leave your wife. But you are giving happiness to your wife's mother. Can't you understand? You should be given a medal for your generosity. Despite the fact that you are not really turned on, I know for a fact that you were trying your best to please the poor old me." She really had a way with words. "Now tell me, is it wrong?"

"I guess not," my voice was low. "But I was not trying, really." She looked surprised. "Ain't you?" she asked innocently. "No, I wasn't," I countered. "I was turned on by your assets especially that," I pointed to her boobs. "But most of all, you had that talent for titillating me with your dirty words." She smiled and sat nearer me.

"Dirty, eh? You mean pussy or dick is dirty?" she was curious. "Not really, but you turn me on the way you say those words," my inhibition was preventing me to say more. "Fuck my pussy? You want to bang my pussy with your hard dick? Ha? I could supply you with more. Want to lick my tits?" Then she grabbed my front, making me realize that I had a hard on, a real hard one.

There, she sat naked beside me, uttering those words again. "Just don't forget that I am only the garnishing and your wife is the entree. You can have me anytime you want, it's not really wrong." She was waiting for my response but I had closed my eyes and was savoring what she was saying.

Still holding my hardness, she came closer and bumped my mouth with her tits, er, I should say nipple. "If this gigantic dick penetrates my worn-out pussy again, I tell you, I'm going to squeeze it dry of your cum and drown you with my large swollen tits. I promise you, I will be here more often so that you can have a regular dose of my wet cunt."

My mouth opened to welcome her hard nipple and my hand moved to her cunt, er, crack. And I knew what was to come next and next and next...

xelavie
xelavie
4 Followers
12