Born Beautiful, Rachel's Story #17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, you already know how to suck a cock," he said with a laugh and unmoved by her incestuous confession. Slowly running his finger across the length of her full lips, he lifted his cock as if to offer himself to her mouth.

"Other than sucking my father, I've never sucked a man before," she said flicking out her tongue to lick the head of his stiff prick.

"Just take it in your mouth and suck Rachel, while stroking me."

"Okay," she said opening her mouth to accept him inside.

As soon as she wrapped her lips around his cock and as soon as she swirled her tongue around his big prick, she could feel him surrender his will to her. She never thought that she could have such control over a man by just her hand and mouth. She couldn't imagine the control she'd have over him with her pussy.

Just as she enjoyed the feeling of taking charge of him with her hand, she liked the feeling of taking charge of him with her mouth. Then, when he put a hand behind her pretty, brunette head and held her head in place, while humping her mouth and fucking her face, she recoiled. Suddenly, this was no longer her sexual fantasy. This was too real. Suddenly, this was too much what her brother did to her mother the night before last and what her father did to her last night.

"No. I can't do this," she said standing. "I don't want you to cum in my mouth."

"Sorry, was I too rough?"

"It's just that..." she said pausing, while thinking that she'd only suck him on her own terms and not on his.

Now that she knew that she had control over a man with her hand and with her mouth, she wasn't about to relinquish the control to him for him to take over. She'd scream for her father and brother before she allowed another man to control her in the way they do.

"What? It's just that...what?" He kissed her and she returned his kiss only this time with even more passion than before.

She felt his knees go weak and she knew she had him by the balls. He was ready to do whatever she wanted, even take her innocence and her virginity.

"I want to feel you inside of me," she said whispering her lust for him in his ear before blowing her desire in his ear.

Checking for rats, he kicked at a pile of hay before pushing her back on a fresh stack while she lifted her dress and petticoats. Already wet and ready, with his cock already stiffly out of his pants, he was ready too. With just a pause and a gentle nudge, once he pushed by her hymen, he slid himself inside of her.

"Oh," she gasped after filling her hands with his jacket by pulling at the material.

Rocking his hips to hump her deeper, with just a gasp and a whimper, she wasn't a virgin anymore.

To be continued...

12