All Comments on 'Born to be a Cuckold'

by W_MA_DWM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Born to be a Cuckold

He was born to be a cuckold and he had the perfect wife.

even this genre seems never to dumb to go dumber. no guy who is born to be a cuckold has the perfect wife. so just for the title 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
QUEER

BORN A FUCKING GAY ASSED WIMP ,Y WOULD THESE FREAKS WANT LIVE WITH A SLUT WHO MIGHT HAVE AIDS SYPHILLIS GONNORHEA 7BCA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moronic Story

Surprised you can see to write in your mothers basement. Pretty bad. Poorly written tripe This was not erotic at all Waste of 10 minutes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no one has ever been "born to be a cuckold"

brainwashed into believing that bullshit by a cheating spouse, yes.

but born into it, never.

kinky48186kinky48186over 10 years ago
5 stars!!!!!!!!

I gave it 5 stars just because the idiots who post how much they hate the cuck stories,, but yet they read them all the way through.. so this has to be another it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

Some men do recognize their shortcomings and compensate in other ways. Quite a few women appreciate it. It doesn't have to be a bad situation.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I see the trolls give you high praise

That is when you know you wrote a good tale. Couple questions, why did cuckold not want to eat her creampie right in front of the stud man? Why did he not eat his hot slut daughter as the stud got his cock cleaned and pumped a second load into her sucking mouth? Why did cuckold not suck the studs cock and get it wet for the fucking of his daughter? Is cuckold still wearing panties? If so that had to be a give away to daughter when she did laundry. If he loved sucking cock so much and his wife loved it, why is he so shy with daughter. She deserves the truth. If I know bi cuckold sissy boys, I know they have a number of men who visit them for blow jobs and more. Cuckolds wife encourages it and why not, she is getting all she needs. So I think another story is needed to let all the truth out. Don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just plain ugly

Badly written, nothing original and certainly not worth reading.

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
Fair, but 5 stars anyhow

Lost lots of credibility when daughter took over. Would have been much more believable if wife continued. And even hotter. Still could have had daughter join in the domination of cucky along w/ mother. Much more believable. Still gave it 5 stars if for no other reason than to offset some of the excessive negative comments.

herb9930herb9930almost 10 years ago
Who cares what the trolls think.

They read the story, then complain about it, how droll. I loved this story, and wished that I could be a cuckold like him. I really wanted him to suck a cock in front of the daughter though. After all, she sucked one in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pathetic

0/10

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 9 years ago
Just to say

To those fools complaining about people reading the story all through and then being critical: do you judge a book by its cover? Or do you read it all through first so that you know what you'll be talking about? Some cuckold stories are good, some bad. There's no reason to stop reading just because a subject isn't to your own taste - it might be good enough to attract people with other preferences. I tend towards calling it bad because of the much weaker section after the wife leaves, as well as the dire proofreading. But some of it is OK :)

needyserenaneedyserenaover 5 years ago

Loved this story, hope my daughter will find a cuckold husband, I have.

Gazo1954Gazo1954almost 5 years ago
I had a boner and stroked it while reading your story

I want my girlfriend to cuck me. She knows I'm bisexual and has seen me sucking cock several times. I know it turns her on because she is really wet when I fuck her after I suck cock and she watches. I want to suck cocks and get them hard for her and guide them into her pussy. I want to lick the guys cock and balls while he fucks her and taste her pussy juices on his cock. When he finally cums in her i want to suck him clean then lick his cum from her pussy. It would make me happy if she came home with her pussy full of cum and made me lick it out of her. I am not ashamed that I'm bisexual. I love sucking cock as much as i love licking and fucking pussy. I even enjoy getting my ass fucked. Being bisexual is the best of both worlds. I only wish I could get my girlfriend to love it as much as I do but for now I suck cock on my own. I love the taste of cum and get it every chance I get. Only wish I could share it with my girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG, Until I hit the part of the daughter (not of his seed) cuckolding him etc. I could have written that story almost word for word. I did knowingly raise a child (a son) of another Man. I only have one nut and a very low sperm count, so I obviously have very very low testosterone, leaving me with a body of a boy all my adult life. Needless to say, every woman I ever loved cuckold me.

The feelings of a cheating wife hurt, but helped shape who I am today.

Fast forward to today, I have realized I am not, and never have been man enough for any woman, so I have never fulfilled the desires of a woman. I have come to terms of my complete lack of masculinity, and have found that giving myself to other men was more natural anyhow. Finally admitting to myself that I am a faggot, changed everything.

I was open about being a fag on a dating site, but looking for a woman to communicate with about men (and their delicious cocks and cum) and I was lucky enough to find a woman. As it turns out, she has bisexual tendencies and also loves gay porn, and she is such a wonderful little slut for cock. She needed a regular "guy" (me) to appear (in public and among friends) as being in a monogamous relationship, and it appeared to those same people that I was straight, so the relationship works well for me too.

Behind closed doors, I have watched her fuck dozens of real men, allowing me the absolute privilege of licking and eating their warm, creamy, sperm rich semen from her vagina. I honestly cannot think of receiving a more precious gift from her and her manly lovers and thanking both of them for this gift. Nothing, and I mean nothing I have done sexually is as fulfilling as that.

At her request, I have sucked off men in front of her, and I've been sodomized, all very eagerly and willingly. She hasn't allowed me to penetrate her with anything but a finger and my tongue. She says "No Pussy for Faggots" and smiles a wicked smile. I love hearing her say that, and to this day, I have NEVER felt her tight, sweet pussy on my tiny, useless cock (as she regularly points out). I am her faggy little cuck, and she is my slutty little Hot Wife, and we share every cock that comes/cums to & in our house.

I truly am the luckiest cuckold fag on earth. She is the love of my life, and I wish I met her decades ago. Oh the gallons of delicious manly cum she could have fed me over those years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous