Born to be a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W_MA_DWM
W_MA_DWM
28 Followers

Liz was showing some nervous excitement, herself, as she agreed and lifted her drink. "This is to us in our new life together."

We sipped our drinks and smiled at each other more warmly than we had since before we got married.

She then stood up and moved right in front of me and lifted up her dress and in a sweet, but commanding voice said, "I have to leave now. Kiss my girl good bye, honey."

I dropped to my knees and held her by the cheeks of her near-perfect ass and pushed my mouth tightly into her womanhood and kissed deeply as she added, "Take a good taste of her because later tonight she will be tasting a lot different to you just the way I know you want her to taste, don't cha, baby?"

I took a good suck and ran my tongue up her very wet slit and tasted her feminine juices. As I pulling my mouth away from her pussy I answered her most enthusiastically, "Yes! Oh God yes I do! I can't wait to taste lots of fresh man-cum in you later tonight!" I was totally embarrassed and ashamed to hear the words that spilled from my lips.

Liz smiled at me knowingly and bent over and kissed me on the lips and said, "Mmmm, tastes pretty good to me as it is, but so much better for you later, honey."

Then she walked toward the door, turned and gave me an all knowing smile and added, "Oh, one more thing, you can play with your little pee-pee while I'm gone -- and I know that you will -- but no orgasm for you until I get back."

Then she left to meet her man.

That evening seemed to creep by second by agonizing second as I picked at the dinner I prepared for myself and tried to stay busy with other little, mindless things.

Two emotions were working on my psyche. The obvious elation that I felt knowing that my own wife was going to have another man's cock fucking her and cumming in her mixed with, and dampened by, the feeling of loneliness that had crept up on me shortly after she left.

I tried to masturbate to chase away the lonely feelings and concentrate on my inner lust, but that wasn't working for me at all. My little pee-pee remained totally soft and limp. Too many unwanted negative thoughts kept creeping into my brain no matter how much I tried to keep them out. It wasn't suppose to be like this. I was suppose to be intoxicated by all of my lustful desires about to come true.

Hours later, when I heard the purr of my wife's car pull into the driveway I was already in bed naked and more than anxiously waiting for her. It seemed as though my heart began to beat again. I was coming back from the dead. Even my little pee-pee was starting to tingle.

The back door opened and closed. Small footsteps moved through the kitchen and down the hall to our bedroom. There she stood in our bedroom doorway looking at me with a grin on her face. It was obvious to me that she was a bit tipsy. Her hair was slightly in disarray.

At first she said nothing as she slowly walked into the room and kicked off her high-heeled shoes and quickly pulled her dress up over her head and off and tossed it over a chair.

By the time her dress was over her head and I looked at her beautiful body all I could think of was how well fucked she must be and that load of fresh jizz that was safely stored up in my wife's belly that she was bringing home to me. I was breathing so hard that I was not able to say a word.

I flipped the sheets off of me to show her that I was naked and ever so ready for her to straddle over me and let the precious gift that she held in her belly spill out of her and into my eager, waiting mouth.

She moved across the room and slowly climbed up onto our bed and all she said was, "Are you really ready for this?"

I motioned to her to climb onto me as I slid my body down and pulled a pillow under my head and nearly spat out my answer, "Yes, God yes!"

She giggled and smiled as she moved closer and finally -- yes finally -- positioned herself over me and lowered her wet, juicy cunt down right onto my hungry, waiting mouth.

"Come on, baby, suck all of that cum outta me. I want ya to and I want ya to show me just how much ya really want it and how much ya love it. Do it!"

She was acting in a way that I have never seen before and she started talking faster and faster.

"Clean me out, baby! Suck it-suck, it-suck it! Drink-drink-drink!"

Now she was just as excited as I was and she kept pushing her womanhood down on my mouth as the leftover fuck juice was pouring out of her and into me.

She was talking so fast and so demanding. "You really do love it, don't cha, don't cha, you little cum-sucker. Yeah, that's it, that's it. Suck, suck, suck! Yeah, yeah! Suck it all out, honey, all of it. Every bit. Every last little sperm should swim in your mouth and down your throat. I want cha to love it. I do! I do! I do!"

"Oh. Oh, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming right in your jizz-filled mouth. Ahhhhhhh!"

She was breathing heavily and so was I. She just sat there on my mouth and started to rock back and forth rubbing her cunt over my mouth.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming again, baby!" She was nearly shouting her orders at me now.

"Again! Suck harder! Drink my lover's jizz! Drink it, baby, drink it you little cum sucker! I love it! I love it! I love it!"

She was breathlessly spitting out her words, her orders, her demands to me and I was loving it more than I ever thought was possible.

"You're just the hubby that I need for me pleasures. Yes, my pleasures! I want ya to love that jizz! Do ya hear me? Hear me! Hear my words! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, baby, are we going to have a long talk later. Maybe. Maybe later or tomorrow."

"Keep sucking, baby, suck it! Show me how much you love that cum! Show me! I know ya do! I know ya love it. You're a cocksucker, too, aren't cha, baby? Yeah, that's it. I bet you been sucking cock, too, huh? Huh? Yeah! How else would ya have learned to love that cum so fuckin' much, Huh? Yeah, I bet cha are or goddammit ya will be! Yeah, that's what I want. A cocksuckin', jizz-lovin' husband. I want to watch ya suck off one of my lovers and drink down all of his cum. I really do know your secrets, ya know. I found those magazines ya have hidden in the garage. I found those quite a while ago. I just been waiting for the right time. Oh, baby, it turns me on so much! Yeah, you, honey, you being a cum-sucking little faggot for me. I love it! Oh, my queer baby!"

"Am I clean yet? Did you get all that cum outta me? Of course not. Quick! Suck some more and clean me out! You're my cunt-cleaner, baby! My cum suckin' cunt-cleaner!"

My brain was reeling with shock and overwhelming lust from hearing her words as I continued sucking on her cunt. I sucked eagerly to get ever bit of that jizz out of her as she worked her vaginal muscles to push out as much as she could. And I was loving the taste of that cum in my mouth and feeling it slide down my throat!

"Good boy, my little cunt-cleaner. Suck it good, baby."

She seemed to be relaxing and her voice was now softer and more loving as she went on.

"Ah, yeah, baby. You're such a good little cuckold for me. I hope ya loved it as much as I did. You're gonna be doin' this a lot from now on, honey. Come up here and kiss me."

Liz wrapped her arms around me and sucked on my mouth like she hasn't done in a long time. I felt wonderful and sucked her mouth in return.

"Mmmmm, I can taste the cum in your mouth and it's all over your lips and chin, honey. Mmmmm, cummy kisses! Love it! Let me return the favor and lap it off of your chin."And lap she did.

We kissed for a long time and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

That next morning we both acted embarrassed about what had happened the night before. We were both at a loss for words over our morning coffee.

My courage was building up enough to say something when Liz broke the silence.

"You know that I was a little drunk last night when I got home, but I do remember everythin' that I said. I wasn't "that" drunk."

She moved her chair closer to me and took my hand in hers.

"Well, I did mean everything that I said. I hope I didn't make you feel like a fool or some cheap tramp. Shit, I guess I'm the tramp around here, huh? Your wife is a slut, honey, and I have a very hungry cunt that needs more than any average man could ever give me. So never feel bad about your little pee-pee. I knew it was tiny from the beginning from the little bump it made in your pants. But I loved you and married you anyway. In addition to all that's so good about you, I did realize that you have... well, certain feminine ways that also attracted me to you. You didn't think I was a virgin when we met, did you? You didn't think all that I told you was true, did you?"

Without giving me a chance to answer she went on as I sat there amazed by what and how she was talking to me and opening up to me.

"No I was not. Not by a long shot. I started fucking when I was only---"

She cut herself off at that point and paused.

"Maybe I'll tell ya about that some other time. For now all that ya really need to know is that you are going to be the best, little hubby for me and I even have more plans for you, baby. I can read you like a cheap book -- no insult intended by that -- and I'm sure after last night and how ya took to your new role you're gonna love everythin' that I do to ya, my little cum-sucker."

Then she followed that with a big grin and a silly, little girl's giggle as if she was embarrassed by her own words.

She sipped on her coffee and started to tell me more when the phone rang.

"Oops, saved by the bell." She giggled and went to answer.

Covering the phone with her hand she whispered, "It's him. My boyfriend from last night." Then she motioned for me to leave the room and I did.

Six or seven minutes later, "Henry, you can come back now."

I walked back into the kitchen and sat down to my now cold coffee.

"First, I told my lover that I had a talk with you and all was okay with you knowing that I was seeing him and he's fuckin' me. So, I told him it was fine for him to call anytime. That okay with you?"

"Yes, that's fine and kind of exciting, too, that he's aware that I know and approve."

I was feeling excited that her lover had actually called our house with me there and I was waiting for my wife to get back to our talk.

"As I was trying to tell ya when the phone rang about your new role as my loving, little, cum-sucking cuckold I have plans for you. I do know a lot about the cuckold lifestyle and what I didn't know George -- yeah, that's my lover's name -- filled me in with more juicy details. George is so well read; he know a lot about so many things and cuckoldry included. I'm not the first wife he's been with who had a cuck for a husband, ya know."

I wanted to ask her something, but never had the chance to get a word in.

"Now listen up, my dear, consider this your trainin' period. You're gonna be the best little cuckold for me that I can turn ya into. And startin' today I'm going shopping and I'm gonna buy several pairs of nice, cotton panties for you to wear. No more of those men's Jockey shorts for you. With that little pee-pee of yours that's more like an oversized clit and your little, undersized balls, you don't deserve to wear any "men's" underpants anymore."

"But...but..."

"No buts about it! Don't interrupt me again. I told you that I looked at those magazines of yours and I do have a pretty good idea about you and your sissy desires, too. I saw all of those pictures of "girls" with cocks and the sissy-boys in panties and those couple of ladies' underwear catalogs you have. Wouldn't surprise me if you did have some panties hidden somewhere that I haven't found yet."

"No, I don't have---"

"I'm the one doing the talking here and you sit there and listen. Hear me?"

"Now any good cuckold must wear panties and you will, too. In addition to that I forbid you from having anymore orgasms unless I permit you to have one and you can only have an orgasm when I say so and when I'm with you."

"Oh, and by the way, I was planning on letting you cum for me last night, but we were too tired and fell asleep."

"You'll just have to learn to control yourself and I do want you to masturbate your little thingy and learn to hold back your orgasms. Going along with that, and what will be more difficult for you to master when you do masturbate is, and I insist, that you learn to keep your little, sissy pee-pee soft. That means no more erections for my little, sissy hubby. If you can't manage that soon enough for me then I'll be taking more drastic measures to insure that your pee-pee does stay completely soft and limp forever. Understand me, sissy cuckold?"

All I could do at that point was to agree with my wonderful Mistress and deep inside I wanted to. I wanted everything that she was talking about to happen to me.

With a knot in my stomach and a shaking voice I replied to her, "My dear, lovely wife, may I speak now?" She nodded her head. "I also have been readin' all about the cuckold lifestyle and I have to confess that I do agree with you and I fully accept most willingly to have you train me and fully emasculate me."

"I hereby totally surrender what little manhood that I have to you, my dear and wonderful Cuckoldress Wife."

"Yes, I truly do want to be completely emasculated and become your totally impotent cuckold and service you and any of the men that you would enjoy watchin' me suck off for your pleasure. You were so right last night. Yes, I am a cocksucker and have been since before we got married and I confess to you that I absolutely do love sucking cock and I crave mouthfuls of cum being fed to me. I became hooked on cum right from the first time I did it and have craved that cum ever since."

"You should also be pleased to know that I've been practicin' for some time now to keep my pee-pee soft when I masturbate. I can even cum with a totally limp pee-pee. Oddly enough my orgasms are so much better and last even longer when I can keep my pee-pee nice and limp."

"I don't think you noticed it last night, but as excited as I was when you came home to me with your belly filled with jizz for me to suck out of you and then when you started talkin' to me the way that you did, my pee-pee never got one bit hard. You had brought out the most submissive side of me the way you were acting. So, when I'm in my fully submissive frame of mind my pee-pee does stay completely soft even though I could have cum anytime with the slightest little pump from my fingers. I don't think I would have been able to get an erection last night even if you ordered me to."

"So, yes, I truly am all that you want me to be for you and nothin' in this world could make me any more happy!"

The whole time while I confessed to my wife she just sat there with a look of pleasant amazement on her lovely face.

As soon as I finished confessing she jumped up and scooted over to me and hugged me and kissed me like she hasn't done in a long time.

"Oh, my perfect, little, sissy, cocksucker of a cuckold, I can't believe what you just told me. I thought that you might be open to some of the things that I wanted, but I never even guessed to what extent you would go -- can go -- and have already gone in the proper direction for me. I really did love seeing you sucking up my lover's cum last night. I really did! That's why I was so wildly excited and ran off at the mouth the way that I did to you. Even as I was sayin' all of those things I was afraid that I was goin' too far too soon for you. Then seeing your reaction and the way you loved all that cum I figured that maybe -- just maybe -- all was goin' to turn out just fine. And it did! Oh my God, I love it!"

Our life together was fantastic from then on with me as the cuckold and Liz the sexually satisfied wife.

We appeared to be a normal, happily married couple to the outside world and our life together was normal enough out of the bedroom for the most part. In many ways I was still the "man of the house" who had the love and respect of his wife.

Liz had all of the real men that she wanted and I got all of the crème de la crème that I had been craving for so long.

It didn't take that many months before I was completely emasculated and totally impotent, yet I still had all of the feelings and sensations in my little, soft pee-pee and still had the ability to have orgasms when allowed to.

My wife had used the Power of Her Womanhood on me and it had worked its magic perfectly. I was ever so grateful to have become her totally emasculated cuckold and more than delighted with the results.I had become exactly what I wanted to be and what Mother Nature had intended for me when She planted those seeds in me before I was born.

Liz would sometimes bring home a more open minded and willing man with her so I could participate in my own cuckold way or just be there to watch. And watching was fantastic for me and for Liz, as well.

It was wonderful to see her being properly fucked and watching her respond to a real man's cock fucking her and pumping cum into her. Although it was embarrassing for me to have her lover watch me sucking his cum out of her, yet I still enjoyed it as much. In some ways the humiliation added to my pleasure and I know it added to my wife's pleasure even more. As she said, it was necessary for my total emasculation.

What was far more embarrassing was when Liz brought home a man and insisted that I suck him off in front of her. Although doing that and having Liz being so verbally demanding with me was fantastic because she got so incredibly excited watching me being a cocksucker. She'd have a super orgasm with barely having to touch herself.

Sometimes she and I would do the sucking together as a team and share the cum together. Mmmmm, those wonderful cummy kisses that we both loved so much!

About a year later my wife came home early and said that she had been to see her doctor. I asked her if there was anything wrong. She looked at me and replied, "Well, honey, that depends on how you look at things."

I asked her what she meant. She then announced that she was pregnant and looked at me waiting for my reaction. I had considered that happening and wasn't sure how I would feel about it. Suddenly, the reality of another man's seed growing in my own wife's womb was wonderfully exciting to me. It was proof-positive to me that her body did in fact belong to another man. She was carrying his baby in her belly.

I looked at her belly and then at her smiling face and all I could say was, "That's wonderful, honey, wonderful! And it is as it should be for us."

I loved seeing my wife's belly grow bigger and bigger over the next nine months always very aware that the baby inside of her was her lover's baby and not mine and loving the thought of that!

When the baby arrived she was a beautiful, little girl with black hair and very dark eyes just like her mother. I loved that little girl from the first moment I looked at her. I couldn't wait to get her home and buy cute, little dresses for her and watch her grow up.

My wife continued to date more men -- different men. She'd come home very late or not come home at all on some weekends. Baby Mary was all mine to care for and to love.

As the years pasts little Mary looked more and more like her mother every day. That pleased me to no end. To the outside world there never would be any question that Mary was not from my seed.Mary was in some ways a replacement for my wife who was absent more all the time.

In the years that followed Liz became more distant from me and even from our daughter.

My wife had become more involved with herself and her own pleasures of life.

Then she met a handsome, wealthy man who could give her everything that she ever dreamed of and more.

She became no more than a visitor to our house. I had run out of excuses to make up for Mary.

W_MA_DWM
W_MA_DWM
28 Followers