Born to be a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W_MA_DWM
W_MA_DWM
28 Followers

My daughter and I became even closer and tried not to talk about her mother very much anymore.

Then several years later the day came when my wife never came home again. She called me from somewhere on an island just to say good bye and told me to take good care of Mary.I was heartbroken and felt a surge of cold loneliness run through me. How was I suppose to explain that to my daughter?

That evening when Mary came home from school I started to give her the bad news when she interrupted me and said, "I know, dad, I had a feeling this was gonna happen and happen soon."

I felt greatly relieved that my daughter seemed to accept the news without all of the hysterics that I expected.

Then she added, "Mother never did care that much about me, anyway. You were the one who was always there for me and loved me. I always knew that mom was out screwing around and I did hear her on the phone with her boyfriends calling you her cuckold. I had to look that up on the Internet and learned a lot about cuckoldry. So, I've know what was going on ever since, dad."

I was shocked that my eighteen-year-old daughter knew about such things at her age.

Life went on. Mary was about to graduate high school and we had adjusted to my wife's absents.

Mary was feeling particularly scared one night after hearing about the recent house-breaks in our area. So she asked if she could sleep with me. That did seem odd to me for an eighteen-year-old girl to ask her father, but what could I say except, yes.I sent her off to bed and stayed up for a while hoping she'd be sleeping when I went to bed.

When I slipped into bed she turned to me and throw her arms around me and hugged me very tightly. I guessed that the realization of her mother being gone for good was setting in on her. I cuddled her lovingly and I must admit that I was enjoying the warmth of her young body more than a father ever should. Even my little pee-pee had a tingle that made me feel ashamed of myself. I just held my baby and hoped we'd both fall fast asleep.

Several minutes later my daughter suddenly sat up and said that she desperately needed to have a talk with me. Hundreds of thoughts raced through my mind about how I was going to explain to my daughter about her mother or what other bad news she may have for me.

Mary shocked me nearly to death when she let the sheet drop from her and I saw that she was naked. I was totally unable to stop myself from looking at her beautiful, young, naked body and seeing her tiny breasts that were exactly like her mother's at that age. I was having flashbacks to those earlier times with Lizabeth and I have to confess that I was titillated by the feelings of déjàvu.

It was no easy task to pull myself back to the present and come to my senses. I needed to put an end to this.

"Mary, what are you doing?" I nearly shouted at her trying to hid my lust. "You can't be here naked with your father like that. Cover up! Go put something on!"

Mary just looked me in the eyes and replied, "Why not? I know that you're not my real father. I overheard mother talking about me to one of her men."

Mary didn't wait for me to answer and moved very close to me and whispered, "Daddy, now that mom is out of our lives I want to be your lover. I know all about everything and even about your little penis that mom didn't want. I want it, dad, I want it and I want you! I've been wanting you this way for a long time. I even saw mom doing it with one of the men and I have been feeling sexual ever since thinking about it and wanting to do it with you, daddy... with you! You're the one that loves me and I love you so much, daddy. So, it's okay for you to fuck me. Fuck me, daddy, fuck me!"

My heart nearly stopped beating from the shock of her words and from the growing excitement that was welling up in me. And I was suffering even more guilt from the feelings I was having for my own daughter. I loved her more than life its self and that love now seemed to becoming sexual desire. "That can't be! It simply can't be happening!" I thought to myself.

Mary was now the image of her mother at that age. Beautiful, jet-black hair, wonderful dark eyes and with those same tiny breasts that were exposed to me. I felt like I was in some sort of time-warp going back to those earlier days of my youth with a young Liz. I wanted to slip down between her lovely, young thighs and give her the licking and sucking that I used to give her mother back then.I kept trying to control myself and tried to scream "no" over and over in my head.

Mary then pounced on me and started kissing me and she said, "Kiss me like the woman that I now am. Fuck me like those men fucked mom!"

Her hot, young lips were on mine and she was kissing me with such passion that I hadn't experienced in years. I wanted her and wanted all of her and forever as my lover. Pure father/daughter love had suddenly become incestuous desire.

I could not let this happen. No! I reluctantly pulled away from my daughter and tried to think. My mind was so clouded with emotions that I was not able to say a thing for several seconds. Mary sat there looking at me with an unspoken question that hung heavily in the air.

I finally pulled myself together and said, "Honey, my dearest baby, we cannot do this as much as I love and adore you I'm still your father."

A long, awkward silence followed my words and then Mary quietly spoke, "Okay, dad, I think I understand and understand more than you'd even guess. Mother has you so well trained as her cuckold that you no longer can function as a man -- not even for me. Is that the problem? You're impotent, aren't you? Mother must have emotionally castrated you, didn't she?"

She had suddenly change. Her manner was that of a woman and no longer a teenage girl.

She sat up more boldly with her shoulders back and her hands on her hips and continued in a louder more demanding voice.

"So, if that's the case, then you can be MY cuckold now. I insist! I want you to find a real man who has a real cock to fuck me with, daddy. I don't know any men and I don't want any of those silly school-boys. I want a real man and I want that to happen as soon as you can arrange it. You will be my cuckold now, daddy, and I will love you much more than mother ever did!"

Even more boldly she went on, "You surrendered your manhood to your wife years ago and I do expect you to surrender what's left of you to me!"

As shocked and bewilder as I was from the way my own daughter talked to me with such a dominant attitude that nearly surpassed her mother's, I felt those same wonderful feelings inside of me; butterflies beating rapidly in my stomach and again that same and overwhelming sense of total relief that I felt and loved so much when Liz first explained to me how our life was going to be from then on.

All I could say in response to my daughter's words was a feeble and totally submissive "yes."

My brain was running at more than light-speed as I thought about how it was going to be now with my daughter being my new Mistress and loving Cuckoldress. Another man's daughter that grew in my own wife's womb as a lifelong reminder of my wife's fully approved infidelity.

Pure, overpowering lust took over. I couldn't wait to see another man's cock -- a real cock -- plunging into my daughter's virgin cunt and loading her up with a generous amount of fresh jizz for me to suck out of my daughter's belly.

Those thoughts stirred up so much courage in me that I sat up and looked Mary right in the eyes and proudly exclaimed, "Yes, I did surrender my manhood to my wife and very willingly so, as well. And yes, I am a fully emasculated and totally impotent cuckold -- and damn proud of it! Now I will even more willing and thankfully surrender the little that's left of what manhood I have to you, my dearest and loving daughter!"

I took my new Cuckoldress Daughter into my arms and kissed her beautiful, young mouth with a passion that told her I totally accepted my new positions as Her cuckold and loved her beyond all else.

Since that memorable night my daughter has completely taken my wife's place in my heart and in my bed.

Over the next few weeks sleeping with my daughter I learned that she was masturbating nearly ever night when she thought I was sleeping. I was amazed by how powerful her orgasms were for an eighteen-year-old girl. She surely was her mother's daughter and just as sexual as her mother always was.

Her future life was already determined and I loved the thought of that for her!

I had been eagerly looking forward to this night so very much. My anticipation had reached such a high peak that I was nearly dizzy with excitement.

I had prepared my beautiful, daughter as best as I could for her initiation. She understood what was going to happen to her and she, too, was excited and eager for what was to come. She was ready for her first encounter with a real man -- her first Real Cock being pushed into her virgin cunt!

The thought of that was absolutely intoxicating to me the same way it was with my wife and even more so!

It was no easy task finding just the right man for her. After much searching, numerous E-mails, photos and interviews I succeeded. Most of the men that replied to my ad were not right for what I wanted. Not at all right for my daughter.

This fellow had showed me ample proof of his manhood and all else about him was next to perfect. He was a distinguished looking older gentleman with a winning smile and personality. Better still, from the photos he sent, he had just the kind of cock that I want for my baby. It wasn't only long, but extremely thick with a wonderful mushroom head and lots of foreskin. He claimed that he could cum at least two, maybe three, times in a row and pumped out a massive amount of jizz. Perfect!

In our last conversation I told him just what I wanted him to do to my daughter and then he must leave promptly when he's finished with my baby.

I didn't explain why he had to leave right away. That would have been too embarrassing.

Mary also had her instruction. She knew that she must submit completely to this man without any complaints whatsoever. And when he's finished fucking her she must close her legs tightly so all of the cum stays safely stored in her belly.

I had her all ready for him. She was laying naked on my bed with her legs spread widely apart and two pillows under her butt to lift her hips up for easy access to her sweet, virgin pussy.

Her tiny breasts were pointing up proudly and her young nipples were very erect.

She was nervous yet very excited, so I told her that I'd be right there next to her the whole time. I kissed her beautiful, full lips and she slid her pink tongue right into my mouth.

The ringing of my doorbell announces the arrival of the man. I give my sweet Mary a tender pat and another little kiss and told her to calm down -- all will be just fine.

When I opened the door the man was wearing a shy grin and seems to be a bit embarrassed yet there was excitement in his eyes. "Is everything still on and is she ready?" He asked.

I was a bit embarrassed, too, but I smiled back at him and replied, "She's all ready for you. Let's go into the bedroom and let it happen!" His eyes widen and his grin became even broader as we headed to the bedroom where my beautiful daughter lay waiting for him.

He looked at her and I knew he took notice of her very tiny breasts and her erect nipples, as well as, her wide open thighs waiting to welcome his manhood into her soft, young pussy that was waiting there for him.

I asked him in a low voice, "Is she everything that I said she was?" He nodded in agreement and gave me an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

I motioned for him to take his clothes off and he did so rather quickly.

I couldn't help noticing that splendid cock of his was already getting hard. I wanted to reach out and touch it, feel the weight of it. I wanted to suck it right there in front of my daughter.

I thought to myself, "Geez, wait until she feels that thing pushing its way into her. Oh yes!"

Mary's eyes were locked onto that wonderful cock as the man moved toward her. The expression on her face was a mix of apprehension and sheer delight.

I sat on the edge of the bed close to my darling baby and held her gently to help keep her calm and less frightened as he moves into position on the bed between her soft, white thighs.

He was going slowly and gently with her as the large head of his cock penetrates her virginal slit parting her pussy lips and began to open her up properly for the first time. I whispered to her and told her that she needed to relax and let herself be opened up by this man and let his beautiful cock slowly push its way up into her belly as deep as she can take it. She whispered back nervously, but very excited, "Yes, I want it in me. I want it all!"

As his cock began to go into her she gasped with nervous pleasure as she began to feel the thickness of him stretching her open. Her fears began to fade away as the excitement overtook her and she started to lift her hips up to him wanting all of his cock inside of her. I wanted all of it inside her, too! It must all go into her. All of it!

My own little penis was totally soft yet almost twitching with excitement for the first time in years and nearly ready to cum from the excitement of seeing my sweet baby having that wonderful, thick cock opening her pussy and making a real woman out of her.

As she relaxed more, he pushed his manhood into her deeper and deeper giving her long, slow strokes and her hips follow the natural rhythm of his pumping.

It didn't take very long before his long, fat cock had reached full penetration and stretched her open enough to go faster and faster. His rhythm increased and her hips follow his thrusts.

With her neck arched back she said to the man with words that seemed to come from down deep in her belly, "Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!"

Her words had stimulated the man so much that he began ramming his man-cock into her hungry fuck-hole saying, "Yes, I'm makin' a whore out of you, little girl. And you sure can take it like a whore, too!"

Hearing my daughter telling him to fuck her like a whore sent me into a delirious state of super excitement.

Their bodies were moving together in perfect unison. I could feel the heat and hear the panting of their breathe as this man was fucking my daughter for me. Yes, he was fucking her like a whore "for me" as it should be and as it was with my wife and how I wanted it to be for my daughter.

I LOVED it and she did, too. I heard him groan softly as he pumped his load of jizz into her waiting belly and I knew that she was being totally filled with his seed. "That's it! Jizz me up like a fuckin' whore, mister! I want to be a whore just like my mother!" My daughter shouted.

Hearing my own, sweet, young daughter talking that way sent all three of us into a fantastic climax together.

Her body was shaking with her own wonderful orgasm. My heart was pounding and I came in my pants from the excitement of it all just as that man was filling my baby's cunt with his jizz.

Breathlessly, after a few long moments, I whispered to her, "Do you want a little taste now?" She nodded her head in agreement.

I motioned to the man to bring his cock up to her sweet lips and she opened her mouth eagerly as he slipped his softening cock-head between her lips and squeezed the remaining drops of cum onto her waiting tongue and smeared the slippery fluid over her beautiful lips. I could tell that she was her rolling her tongue around so she could get a good taste of jizz for the very first time. She lifted her head off the pillow and took as much of his big cock into her mouth as she could and began to suckle and nurse on his cock-head like a baby to get more of that precious "milk."

He was getting hard again as my baby suckled him. He moved over to a better position and I moved out of his way as he straddled over her tender body and gently fucked her eager mouth. I could tell that she was very excited because her hips were still rocking up and down and she was enjoying the feeling and the taste of his cock and cum in her mouth just as I told her she would.

Her sweet mouth worked him up to another orgasm in only a minute or two and he pumped another load into her sucking mouth. I could see that she was surprised and almost gagged as he emptied his balls into her and fed her his cum. Her throat moved as she swallowed some of his load.

As he pulled his cock out of her mouth I could see that she had saved some of his cum in her mouth and was swishing it around and enjoying the jizz.

As the man began to move away my baby lifted her head and kissed his cock-head. Oh, how beautiful to see. I know that she really loved it.

I motion to him to leave quickly as was planned.

He took a feel of her tiny breast and tweaked her nipple and said, "Sweet, baby titties. Mmmmm." And left us alone together.

When he was gone and I was alone with my cum-filled baby I leaned over and kiss her on the mouth. Our lips moved and slid over each other's from the slippery cum that was left on her lips. I loved the feeling and the taste of that cum on my baby's lips so much and slipped my tongue deeply into her mouth. She responded back with her tongue in mine and I sucked on her tongue to get even more of the precious nectar from my baby's mouth.

"Mmmmm, cummy kisses with my sweet daughter. You like that, too, honey?" I asked.

Grinning up at me she replied, "Oh yes, daddy, I love it! Kiss me again!"

We continue kissing and tasting the jizz and enjoying it so much together.

Then I said, "Daddy now has to do his cuckold duty for his baby and clean you out real good."

Mary then grinned at me as I moved down and had her open her legs for me and I began to lap the cum off of her thighs and then I pulled open the outer lips of her pussy and licked and sucked eagerly on her cum-filled cunt. She was really loaded and I love it!

"Oh, daddy, clean me out good like you used to do for mother. Suck out that jizz, daddy! Suck it!"

My daughter saying that to me was wonderful to hear and so much like her mother. She surely was her mother's daughter in every way. And I was truly her cuckold.

She worked the muscles of her vagina to help push more of the cum out so that it flowed into my eager, hungry mouth. The cum was thick, creamy and totally delicious to me. I sucked on her hole to get as much out of her as I could. Then I released my grip on her hips and had her straddle over my mouth so the remainder of the jizz could drain out of her belly and into me where that cum truly belong – in me! She started to rock back and forth on my mouth as I sucked and slurped the precious leftover fuck juices from her now womanly cunt as her orgasm built to another climax.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum again. Oh, suck me, suck me, suck me, daddy!"

And then she came again and her own fluids added to my nourishment.

Now, nearly exhausted, she laid down next to me and we cuddled and enjoyed more cummy kisses for a few more minutes.

I kissed my darling daughter again and said to her, "Now you truly are my cum-baby. And you no longer have a girl's pussy down there, you now have a real and properly-fucked woman's cunt!"

She smiled up at me and replied, "Yes, Daddy, I sure do have a real cunt now and I do feel very much like a well-fucked woman. I feel like a real whore and I loved it all. I'm your little whore-daughter now, daddy, your whore, your whore and you're my cuckold daddy."

"Will that man come back and fuck me again?"

I was more than pleased to hear her words and very excited hearing her call herself a whore. Having her ask about that man coming back to fuck her again excited me. So, I said to her, "Oh yes, my little cum-baby, I'm sure he will be back many more times to give you the proper kind of fucking that I never could."

W_MA_DWM
W_MA_DWM
28 Followers