Bosom Buddies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers

"But Rachel—"

"Rachel said it would be okay."

My head spun when she said that. I felt her hand slide lower, beneath my waistband, down my thigh—dangerously close to my hardness...

"She said WHAT would be okay?"

Talia dropped her voice back down to a whisper: "After we got here, she and I talked about what had happened in the car--how it got us both really, really hot showing off for you like that. I told her, when we were doing it, I had kind of fantasized about you joining in with us, and she said that by watching, she felt like you already sort of were."

As she spoke, her fingers swirled up into my pubic hair. She pressed the entirety of her body against mine—her legs against my legs, her chest against my chest, her lips against my neck...

"She's not interested in actually doing stuff with you, but since we agreed that you were already kind of involved anyway, and since it was unfair that we'd left you all horny and hard with no relief, and since I really, really wanted to, Rachel said it would be okay if I took care of you. Just this once."

"Just this once?"

"Yeah." Her hand closed around my shaft. "To finish what we started this afternoon."

Something inside me snapped. I went on autopilot, ruthlessly kissing her while she jacked me off beneath my shorts. When she finally pulled her lips away to catch her breath, Talia was grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't help but smile back.

My hands immediately found her tits, playfully kneading them through that uber-sexy torn shirt.

"Mmm... You like my shirt?" she breathed between kisses.

"Not really," I answered, and yanked it over her head.

I picked her up and planted her butt down onto the kitchen counter, putting her bare chest at mouth level—then I dove into her cleavage, licking and squeezing to my heart's content. Talia threw her head back and sighed in pleasure as my tongue traced a line from one proud, perky nipple to the other.

A building, primal hunger snapped Talia from her reverie, and she pushed me away, dark eyes staring at me with a sudden, smoldering intensity. She hopped off the counter, dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts, and impatiently stuffed my naked hardness into her mouth.

This girl wasn't wasting any time trying to build my appetite, she was going right for the main course. Talia's head bobbed up and down on my pole in a rapid rhythm, her hungry moans vibrating through my shaft as she slurped and sucked with pouty young lips. After the day I'd had, this was exactly what I needed.

I was out of this world with pleasure—already getting close—but then I took another look at those dark, intoxicating eyes of hers and suddenly I knew a blowjob just wasn't gonna be enough. I pried her eager mouth off me and hoisted the girl to her feet.

Talia read the lust in my eyes. Saw my intensions, plain as day. Obediently, she slipped her stretchy little shorts down off her hips and stepped out of them, totally naked. I drank in one last look at her breasts, one last look at her eyes--

Then I spun her around, bent her over the kitchen sink, and slid my entire length inside her hot, wet cunt.

Talia was so utterly aroused that I met almost no resistance until her beautiful, heart-shaped ass was pressing snugly against me. I withdrew, then pushed myself back inside. Then again. And again.

"Harder," Talia whispered.

I was only too happy to oblige.

"Harder," she urged.

I braced my hands on the counter and fucked her harder. Talia reached out and grabbed hold of the faucet to steady herself, her knuckles turning white--

"Harder," she whimpered, eyes glazing over in ecstasy.

I stood up on my toes to get a better angle of attack, then plunged back into Talia with everything I had. Her ass clapped loudly against my pelvis with every thrust.

That finally did the trick, and I felt every muscle in her body tense around me as she came. Her chest dropped limp to the kitchen counter, large breasts splashing against the cold surface—

I choked out a cry as I emptied myself inside her, spurt after spurt.

Once our orgasms had worn off, Talia and I didn't have much left to say to each other that night. We wiped off the evidence, and she gave me a hug and a kiss goodnight—still stark naked—then I watched her bare ass sashay across the living room as she retired to bed for the night.

Simon and Stephanie were still audibly making out in the other room when I got back into my own bed between Amy and Elizabeth. I still didn't like hearing it, but at least I was finally exhausted enough to fall asleep.

I didn't wake up until two in the afternoon.

Despite sleeping in, I was still half asleep when I stumbled into the living room and greeted everyone: Simon on the couch, Talia doing her nails, Rachel giving Talia a backrub, Stephanie, Liz, and Amy cooking breakfast together...

My barely-functioning brain sent a message to my barely functioning mouth, and I mumbled, "Where's Corrine?"

The cabin went quiet. For a second, I couldn't figure out why everyone was looking at me like that—

Oh shit, that's right.

"Sorry," I muttered, then I stumbled into the kitchen to make some good, strong coffee.

Stupid.

I wasn't exactly sure how to act around Talia. Last night, she had told me that we'd had Rachel's blessing to fool around, but today Talia was behaving as though nothing had even happened. I didn't know what to make of that—was she keeping it a secret from Rachel? From the others? Talia was doing such a good job of playing it cool about our tryst that I briefly wondered if I had actually just dreamed the whole thing.

Nah.

A few hours later, we all took advantage of a brief lull in the rain to take a hike in the forest. It was pretty muddy out, but in a way that actually added to the fun. I made a point of getting Talia alone for a minute to ask her about our "situation" while the others moved on ahead. I wanted to make sure Rachel really was okay with the fact that we'd fucked in her family's kitchen. And, more importantly, I wanted to confirm that it had actually happened.

"Yes, Ian, it really happened," Talia laughed. "And yes, Rachel knows. But she said she'd rather we not tell everyone else about it, if that's okay with you. She doesn't want people getting all weird and making assumptions and stuff."

"Right," I nodded, "As long as she—"

The sound of nearby screaming cut off the rest of my sentence. Talia and I took off running up the muddy hill towards our friends.

Amy, Stephanie, Rachel, and Simon charged down towards us in a screaming mob, running for their lives, their arms flailing spastically in self-defense.

"What happened?!" Talia shouted.

"Bee hive!" Simon yelled back.

Suddenly, a terrible thought twisted my guts: "Where's Liz?!"

The others all looked amongst themselves as they ran, surprised to see that she wasn't with them. Why wasn't she there? I'm rarely one to panic, but at that minute all I could think about was the time my third grade teacher got stung by a bee on a field trip and almost died from an allergic reaction. I grabbed Stephanie by the arm—

"Is she allergic?"

Stephanie went white at my question. "I-I don't know!"

I bolted up the hill shouting Liz's name, following the sounds of her screams.

I found her backed up against a rock formation, with nowhere to run from the angry swarm, afraid to move. Then I felt the first sting.

Not realizing it, I had charged right into the middle of them.

I grabbed Liz, shaking her out of her panic, and pulled her down the hill with me as fast as I could, until I was confident we were totally safe from the little bastards.

"Ow!"

Like the final scare in a horror movie, one of them had been hiding in my shirt just to fuck with me when I thought it was all over.

Luckily, nobody was allergic to bee stings. And, all said, the damage wasn't nearly as bad as it should have been. As the person who'd actually stepped on the nest, Simon got it worst of anybody with eight stings. Then came me, with five stings, and then Liz, who'd somehow survived the ordeal with only three. The other girls had escaped unscathed.

We all took off our shirts while our friends pulled out the stingers. It was the one and only time in history when I saw Elizabeth in her bra and didn't get an instant hard-on. Soon as we had all calmed down, everyone started joking about how Liz had been rescued from the bees by her "Prince Charming," a comment she responded to by giving me a big, satisfying kiss on the lips.

I whispered to her that she'd just made the whole thing worth it.

Stephanie drove to the store and got us some ointment to help with the irritation, but honestly it didn't help me nearly as much as Elizabeth's kiss. That kiss had left me with a good mood no amount of itching could dampen.

Liz and I had kissed lots of times in the past—New Years Eve, Valentine's Day, and the handful of times she and Stephanie had shared me in bed together—but there was something different about the kiss she gave me that afternoon. I'd never felt that way after a kiss before. It was like—I don't know—it was like—give me a sec—it felt—

It just felt "right." I guess that probably sounds lame, but it's the most real way I can describe it. It felt right, in the kind of way that very few things in life ever do. I began to daydream, entertaining thoughts of romantic nights with her on a blanket, looking up at the stars--

But I was being stupid again, wasn't I? All I felt was the adrenaline from our recent excitement. I was just doing what I always did, getting all excited over nothing. So I'd helped Liz get away from a couple bees—it's not like I'd slain a dragon for the girl. It didn't change anything.

We were still just friends.

Nonetheless, Elizabeth hung on my arm for the rest of the day, and I felt pretty damn heroic. There was something incredibly comforting about her presence that always put me in a happy place. That evening, when our group sat around the living room telling jokes, Elizabeth's soft, curvaceous body stretched out beside me on the couch, and as we lay there spooning I became painfully aware of just how much I had missed being intimate with the girl.

But I knew that Liz's close friendship with Stephanie meant that she and I couldn't be together in any capacity. She had told me as much, several times. And I hated it. It was totally bogus, and unfair, and--

Elizabeth's full, juicy buttocks wiggled against my crotch, and I swear I caught her smile at the feel of my erection. I didn't want to get my hopes up, but that was an interesting development...

The alcohol flowed freely that night, and eventually a very tipsy Amy asked a very tipsy Rachel, "So, Rachel—You're a lesbian, right? Well I've always wondered, not counting Talia, which one of us do you think is the most hottest?"

Sober, Rachel probably wouldn't have answered such an obviously loaded question. But with a little bit of alcohol in her, she felt no hesitation in mumbling, "Elizabeth! Sorry girls, it's definitely Elizabeth. I like her boobies."

She burst out laughing at her use of the word "boobies."

"More trouble than they're worth," Elizabeth blushed.

"No, but seriously! I wish I had boobies like those! I'm only a couple inches shorter than you and look at the difference--"

Rachel cupped her own modest breast with one hand, then reached out and brazenly cupped one of Elizabeth's massive tits with her other. I shot Rachel a suspicious eyebrow—

"You just did that as an excuse to feel Liz up, didn't you?"

"All in the name of science!"

Then, and I forget who it was—probably Stephanie--but one of the girls suggested that the best way to compare would be for Rachel to put on Elizabeth's bra. We all laughed at the idea, so Liz stripped off her huge bra from under her tank top and handed it to Rachel. In the name of science.

I was too buzzed to even consider being a gentleman while all this was going on, and openly ogled the sight of Liz's epic hooters swinging unrestrained beneath her shirt.

Rachel snapped on the bra and then peeled of her top—revealing the hilarious disparity between her nice, perky boobs and the enormous, practically empty bra cups covering them. I caught a fleeting glimpse of a rosy little nipple above the top of Liz's bra before Rachel readjusted herself.

Rachel asked if the rest of us had five or six pairs of socks to spare for padding.

"What I wanna see now," I joked, "Is Elizabeth wearing one of Rachel's bras." That earned me a dismissive nudge in the ribs from my voluptuous snuggle buddy, but everybody else cheered the idea. Elizabeth turned deep red.

"Problem is, I don't really wear bras," Rachel answered.

"Better still!"

I got another elbow for that.

"But I guess she could wear the shirt I sleep in. That would look pretty funny."

My cock twitched against Elizabeth's soft ass and she pointedly rolled her eyes. "Okay," Liz sighed, "But I'm not gonna be the only one. Everybody has to wear somebody else's bra and underwear for the rest of the night!"

With the warm glow of alcohol in our blood, Simon and I agreed to the idea, and we split off to our rooms to change. I didn't figure that it would be a big deal wearing a pair of Simon's shorts--he was only a tiny bit shorter and thinner than I was. But I frowned when he reached into his suitcase and pulled out a clean pair of tightie-whiteys.

"Dude, don't you have any boxers?"

Simon shrugged. It wouldn't have really mattered to me, except that his underwear, already pretty snug on him, was REALLY tight on me. So, while Simon got to enjoy the comfort and modesty of my baggy cotton shorts, I did my best not to feel self-conscious in a pair of white nylon briefs that clung to my package like a second skin. I knew that if I got a hard-on—entirely possible under the circumstances—my dick would poke out up above the waistband in full view of everyone.

Whatever. Showing a little bit of skin was the point of this whole thing, anyway, and most of my friends had already seen me in the buff. Long as Simon behaved like a good bro and kept his eyes on the women, I wasn't worried.

Talia was wearing Amy's white bra and underwear when we returned to the living room. Though the two of them weren't terribly different in their proportions, it was still novel seeing my sensuous, exotic friend's almost naked body filling out the material of another girl's most intimate apparel. Talia had slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, so that the tops of her substantial breasts were bulging out, nearly spilling over.

Rachel was still wearing Elizabeth's 34DD bra, but she had stuffed the cups full of socks. With her tiny frame, Rachel looked cartoonishly top-heavy, prompting a laugh from both Simon and I. She had also put on a semi-transparent pair of Liz's underwear, which clearly showed the light brown curls of her bush.

Amy had donned Stephanie's big yellow bra, and though her generously-sized tits weren't exactly swimming in the empty cups, there was still plenty of room for them to bounce and jiggle when she laughed. Steph's red lace panties fit Amy surprisingly well, given their radically different body types. I guess Stephanie's shapely hips stretched that fabric almost the exact same amount as Amy's proudly prominent ass. The bright red and yellow color combination of Steph's underwear only further emphasized the fiery intensity of Amy's hair.

When Stephanie strutted out next, her golden hair shimmering above Talia's black bra, my jaw instantly hit the floor. Talia's tits were a full two cup sizes smaller than Stephanie's, meaning the already delicate lace bra utterly failed to support those huge pink melons. A landscape of pink, naked flesh squeezed out around the fabric in all directions.

As she strolled towards me, Steph's eyes darted briefly down towards the already granite-hard erection threatening to rip through my borrowed underwear. I watched jealously as Stephanie kept walking, past me, revealing one of Talia's black g-strings disappearing up her perky round butt, and plopped down with satisfaction onto Simon's lap. The poor guy let out an audible moan as his girlfriend's sexily nude derriere snuggled up against his cock.

But, sexy as Stephanie looked in Talia's undersized bra, for my money she was overshadowed by Elizabeth. Once considered the "shy, innocent one" of the group, Liz was anything but when she finally emerged from Rachel's bedroom wearing Rachel's clothes. The tiny, silver bikini panties she had on just barely covered her pubic hair, and covered even less of her voluptuous ass.

Then there was the shirt. Oh, that evil little shirt. On Elizabeth's amazingly stacked chest, Rachel's petite purple shirt was stretched to the physical limit. The thin material hugged against her body more closely than any wet t-shirt contest I had ever seen, and every yummy detail of her big, erect nipples was blatantly staring me in the face. The shirt tried in vain to cover the awesome circumference of her bosom, failing so miserably that the under-curve of each breast was plainly visible.

Stephanie made a point of closing Simon's mouth for him.

Beneath the tease of that shirt, Elizabeth's tits looked so great that I too let out an audible moan just from the sight. They bounced with every confident step Liz took towards me—until my cock was so unbelievably fucking hard that the head swelled into view above the waistband of my borrowed briefs.

As she sat her sexy body down on the couch beside me, I reflected that it wasn't just the outfit that made Elizabeth look so hot. It was her confidence. Though usually self-conscious about her beautiful curves, that night she held her head high and showed off her body with pride. I don't know what prompted the change in Liz, be it the alcohol, or the ego boost of being selected by Rachel as the hottest girl in the group, but damn if a bit of self-assurance didn't look good on that girl.

It took every ounce of my willpower to keep my hands off her tits.

The air in the room was saturated with an erotic charge. Though we kept up the façade that we were just "being silly" for about an hour or so, we all knew the real reasons we had decided to strip down to each other's underwear. The girls wanted an excuse to see the boys naked, the boys (and Rachel) wanted and excuse to see the girls naked, and Talia wanted an excuse to see everyone naked.

It was Amy who started making things interesting. Desperate to prove she could out-drink all of us, she had thrown down about three times as much booze as anyone else. When she finally killed the tequila, Amy slammed it victoriously down on the carpet. "I got an idea!" she shouted. "Let's play spin-the-bottle!"

Amy was so wasted at that point, it sounded more like she said, "Reshaplayspinnadeebotto!" But we still got what she meant. Stephanie hopped off Simon's lap—revealing an obvious tent in his boxers—and we all sat in a circle on the floor. Amy took it upon herself to go first, and gave the empty bottle a spin, cheering drunkenly when it came to a stop pointing at Simon.

"Yes! A boy! Score!" She crawled drunkenly over to her helpless victim, who glanced uncomfortably at Stephanie, as if asking for her permission. Amy grabbed hold of Simon's face and twisted him away from his girlfriend—then kissed the guy sloppily on the mouth. After a split-second of guilty panic, Simon relaxed and just went with it, closing his eyes in pleasure as he returned the feisty redhead's hungry kisses.

Without warning, Amy suddenly grabbed hold of Simon's hands and pressed them to her breasts, letting out a moan. Simon froze up, his panic returning, until Amy broke their lip lock long enough to drawl out, "It's not cheating when they're inside your girlfriend's bra, dumbass!"

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers