Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, Cyrus got off her and then so did Sunil. Ashok ordered Ravindran to bring a wet towel and clean her ass and back. Her hubby was by now aroused, but did as he was told. He helped her to stand. He tried to help her drape her sari around her. She was surprised to find that she had enjoyed the fucking over the last so many hours. As the husband wife duo was trying to leave, they heard Ashok.

Ashok: “Where do you think you are going? Your wife has been fucked, but not by all three of us at the same time. And we want you also to have a piece of her Ravindran.”

He strode up to them and grabbed Usha by her waist and pulled her away from her husband. He told her husband to get his pecker out. He enjoyed embracing her with her partial clad sari and kissed her on her lips as her husband felt his pecker harden. Ashok then having unclothed her again he took her now to the room where he had first fucked her. Sunil was lying on the bed on his back, and his eight inch rod was ready and pointing to the ceiling. Cyrus was standing with an erection and was stroking his cock. Ashok was at her back and she could feel his hardness on her ass.

Ashok lifted her and placed her atop Sunil’s cock. She understood and spread her legs on top of him as he guided his cock into her pussy. He thrust into her violently stretching her pussy as Ashok came from behind and lubricated her asshole with Vaseline. Then he shoved his cock into her ass, which was now well stretched by Sunil’s cock. Both of them set a rhythm for her sandwich fuck between themselves. Sunil would thrust when Ashok would pull out, and when Ashok banged Sunil would withdraw. Yet by their thrusts, she got fucked. When Sunil thrust, she would recoil up; thereby Ashok despite on the way out would experience her asshole for a longer duration and vice versa. Then Cyrus shoved his cock in her mouth, and holding her head set about fucking her mouth in tune with the rhythm set by Ashok and Sunil.

“How does it feel to have three cocks in you bitch? One cock up your pussy, one in your ass and one in your mouth?”

“mmmmmm” she moaned in pleasure.

“Come here you cuckold. And you fucking bitch, have a heart for the poor guy. Use your hand and stroke your hubby’s pecker.”

She reached for her husbands prick and fisting it she began to masturbate him. Sunil reached for her heavy large tits and crushed them. He bruised and mauled them while Ashok pounded her ass and Cyrus jabbed her mouth.

“This one is a regular whore guys, fuck the shit out of her.”

All three of them started fucking her harder. She quickened her pace as well jerking her hubby off faster. All of them were sweating and the smell of sex pervaded the room. The only sound audible was of grunts, moans, and body slapping body. She had several orgasms. Her husband was the first to shoot his load. She let go of his pecker, and Sunil shot his spunk into her pussy. His thick hot white cum filled her pussy sending her spiraling into another orgasm as Cyrus unloaded on her face and in her mouth. Ashok lasted longer. Since the rest of them were done with her, they moved away and watched as Ashok bent over her continued to power thrust his piston up her ass hole. He reached for her tits and squeezed them brutally, that they looked as if they were being crushed by a crusher when he shot his load into her ass. They collapsed on the bed with Ashok on her back.

Her husband was told to clean her up again which he did. She went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. She returned to collect her clothes. She found her bra and adjusted her massive boobs into her bra. She was collecting her sari which was crumpled and had semen spots on it. Ashok looked at Usha. God this one is really beautiful, Ashok thought to himself. He was lying on the bed.

He looked up to her husband and said, “Let her be with me. You go home. I will have her dropped tomorrow morning. Cyrus, give the guy 50,000/- cash, right now and his confirmation letter tomorrow. And both you guys get out. Lock the door on your way out.”

She had heard him. She turned to her husband, who was accepting 50,000/- from Cyrus. She walked towards the bed and lay next to him. He took her in his arms and placed a tender kiss on her lips. The last view Ravindran got of his wife as they all left was of Ashok lifting his left leg and straddling her while his left hand was on her right boob and his mouth was firmly smothering her mouth. Her hands were on his back and she was cupping his ass.

12