Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely, Ma'am! It makes sense. I'm sorry I didn't think. I'm afraid all this has excited me, and I guess I could be trying too hard."

"Look Tim. I think I know what you need, and you could be getting your worthless heart's desire here. I mean, there's potential. But you need to show me you can control your emotions. They have no place here. Not to where you aren't serving me properly. Now, have you got that?"

"I do! I do have it. Thank you. Thank you!" I said, feeling the sincere wish to please this woman run through every cell in my body.

"Do you know why I slapped you, Tim? And why I will continue to do so? What do you think?"

"To help me?" I proffered quietly.

"Yes. To help you and to get you going in the right direction. You're going to be trained, Tim. And that will include a face-slapping as needed. Today, for instance, your mistake was a serious one. Normally, it would be a job for my belt."

"Oh." I said as the delicious vision of Jenna giving me a good lacing with her belt presented itself. Yes! Treat me like a scurvy, beaten-down mutt. I do so like to be reminded of who the boss is!

"I certainly appreciate this wonderful opportunity, Ma'am. "I said, feeling very small and humble.

Okay, then. Lesson learned?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Thank you, Ma'am." I said, beaming happily.

"Now, the vodka, dumb-ass, is in that cabinet there." Jenna said, pointing to the corner of the room. "Get that drink. You've got a second chance, boy!"

I moved a small table close to the sofa and the finished drink was brought to Jenna's side.

"That's nice, Tim! It looks yummy. Resume your kneeling position." Jenna said as she examined her drink.

"Taller glass next time." she said, taking a sip.

"Tastes okay."

"I'm glad it pleases you, Ma'am." I said, then continued."May I speak freely, Ma'am?"

"Sure. I don't know if you'll like the results of that but, sure, go ahead."

I realized, as I knelt there facing Jenna, that the air in the room had become redolent of her body. The same, subtle, intoxicating fragrance that I was blessed to detect now and then at the office now worked a remarkable spell on my psyche and on my loins.

"I know you don't like me..."

"That's right, Tim. I don't. But I do like what you're good for. Isn't that a bit of irony?"

"Yes! And, finally I'm good for something!" I enthused.

"Exactly, Tim. Outside of giving me all your attention and your deep respect (and yes, I do feel that), you're nothing but garbage rotting in the sun. A total loser. What do you think?"

I opened my mouth to answer and felt myself happily jettisoning the awful weight of pretense. Forget your bullshit delusions! I told myself.

"I agree . Yes!" I began. "You're right. I'm a pig-headed loser. Boy! I've been waiting a long time to tell that to someone! Someone like you, Ma'am. Someone who sees what I really am."

"We're of one mind, aren't we, Timmy?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Timmy is here to serve only you!" I said, feeling a bit silly calling myself by my childhood name. My cock, meanwhile, was raging in my pants. I could feel precum leaking slowly into my briefs.

Jenna rose from the sofa with a sardonic grin and walked the two steps to where I knelt. She came close, and I was soon face-to-face with her pussy mound, presenting its contours through the blue cotton of her panties.

"That is so sweet, Tim!" she said, inching still closer. "And to think that you were calling me "cunt" not so very long ago. What a transformation. Do you still have those angry feelings?"

"Sometimes."

"And?"

"Well, Ma'am, there are times when good-looking women get to places they don't deserve. Just wave their pussy in the boss's face, and expect something in return. I'm just telling you how I feel as you asked me to, Ma'am."

"No. That's perfect, Tim. I need to know the depths of your hatred before I can change it into something useful for the women of the world. I see that you will need rigorous training. Are you willing to take that on?"

"Jenna. Ms Jenna... I belong here with you. You know what a loser I am - how I harbor hatred towards women simply because I've been outdone by them. I need help."

Jenna raised her right leg and draped it over my shoulder. As she shifted herself into a comfortable position, I could feel the warm flesh of her thigh against my cheek. Now, of course, the odor from her loins wafted freely into my nostrils.

"Well, Tim. That's good. Really. Because I can help you." She looked down at my face. Are you comfortable?"

Of course, I was in quite a state, being in such close proximity to her, and she saw this.

"Yes, Ms Jenna."

"Excellent. Now," she continued, lowering her leg to the floor. "I'll explain how things will work. I'm the boss-lady. Here, at the office, at K-Mart, in church, in the bathroom. Is that clear?"

"Yes., Ma'am." I said, and watched as Ms Jenna paced nonchalantly before me. When her back was to me, I saw the beautiful, full globes of her ass. Would I ever get to kiss them? To show them who I was?

"Step-by-step "I'm going to turn you into a respectful little dog."

"Yes, Ms Jenna, Ma'am. I'd like that." I said, imagining my lips on her soft buttocks. Such beauty! Mmmmm. Boss lady, indeed!

"I thought you would. You see, you're not making the cut in the man department, so part of my job is to find the appropriate species to apply to your level of evolution. Men like yourself often fall into the dog range.

"I'll try to be a good dog, Ma'am." I said, loving the sounds of the words, and feeling excitement grow as I considered how it would play out. Oh! I would be the best little doggie for Ms Jenna!!

Well, Tim, I'm afraid we are going to begin our time together by reviewing some of the foul things, the foul names you called me. Do you remember?"

"I'm so sorry I..."

"Answer the question, stupid!"

"I...I...I... Ms Jenna..."

"Stop your asinine babbling. Now!"

The words cut sharply, and I immediately quieted myself.

"Tell me, you weak, stuttering piece of shit!"

"I said 'cunt' Ma'am! I'm sorry, I..."

The blows came fast and furious. They cracked like rifle reports. In a moment, she stopped.

"After awhile, Tim, you'll learn what behavior is punished. There's no big hurry. I'll keep you on track. "Now, go down that hall to my bedroom. In the closet, on a peg on the back of the door, you'll find a leather belt . Go there now. Get the belt, then strip naked, and wait for me."

"Go!" she barked.

My face burned as I scurried down the hall. I was about to get a tanning from the office bitch who made my life miserable! Wow! Who's going to tell me I'm not a loser? And I was loving it all so much! Yes, Ma'am! I need a good whipping, Ma'am!

More to follow.

12