All Comments on 'Boss Me Around'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SWEEET

LOve it. Funny and amazingly hot. Very sensual.

Way to go Ms_girl23

KUdos! KUdos! KUdos!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Very good. It was almost as if I could see them.

A wonderful story, but I do feel a little sorry for Harry. He must get fired at least twice a day.

And we still don't know why there was a ferret involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant

Funny and poignant. I love your characterisation.

Thanks for the read

:D

MINKXMINKXalmost 18 years ago
Still laughing my head off

This might just have been one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. I started laughing automatically at every "I shall". Loved the fire the butler bit, and I also agree...what about the ferret???? Very fun read, I'll definatly be checking to see if you've more to offer up, thanks!

hawkfisthawkfistalmost 18 years ago
Aaaargh

Still no answer - where did the ferret come from, and why was it in Jack's pants?

And how did he survive it? They've got sharp teeth!

KittyBiteKittyBitealmost 18 years ago
Mixed review

I LOVED it of course, though seriously, yeah, want to explain the ferret? Which brings me to will there be more of this? On that note, STOP WRITING NEW STUFF AND FINISH YOUR LAST STORY - I FORGET WHAT IT WAS CALLED - ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you post on any other sites, stories that you don't post here? I'd really like to read them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Burp!

Sorry I ate the ferret :)

Really adorable story. Darn bloody hilarious.

CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
Trolls in action!

Trolls must be on the loose again. Good story earning an 'E' and yet rating at only 4.34? Think an adjustment is in order here. Editor do your job please? Right the wrong. Don't let the trolls win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good as always

but if jack knew ed since college don't you think he would have known about the parents job as well? just a question i asked myself while reading (well there was another one about a ferret as well).

i loved all your stories so far but as someone else pointed out why always new ones? i would love to read the sequels of your other stories!

unculbactunculbactalmost 18 years ago
Ah, Ma Joli Peuple est un bon auteur

Congrats on the editors award. Very funny, and great dialouge! Would you be at all adverse to having this staged as a short play?

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
Brilliant

dialog. Such chemistry. So sexy. And so very funny.

Hope that someday soon you'll add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

really liked this story, wish there was more of charlie and jack's story? but it was still nicely written and interesting characters. Would be nice if there was more, please please please pretty please can you give us more stories??? i really miss your stories, they are the nicest i have read here, seriously!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the ferret?!

God, this was brilliant. I'm a sucker for excellent dialogue AND quirky set-ups and this delivered both and then some.

But seriously...what was the deal with the ferret? On another note, I also found it hilarious that the butler had an eye patch. (I'm still giggling to myself about that as I type this, lol). Nicely done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short story please???

I saw someone wrote about this being made into a short stage play. Definately think about developing this. It's funny and the bant between the characters keeps you reading. I'd love to see this performed or as a short story. Keep it coming! :)

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
I loved it!

Especially the humor of the first part.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Ferret out a response

OK, anything with a ferret in a tag line grabs my attention. I regret that you didn't further elucidate the presence of the ferret, it would have helped the story immensely, and it needed help.

This was too scrambled, despite being kind of fun, to warrant five stars. I haven't read any other stories by ms_girl23 but I will. I hope they are more cohesive than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
girl

youre putting these stories in the wrong place, publish or put them on wattpad, THESE ARE AMAZING!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH TO TEMPT THE DEVIL

TwoInterestedTwoInterestedabout 6 years ago

Funny and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Funny, very clever, never predictable and brilliantly written. The ferret was a touch of genius.

Strand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous