Boss's Favorite Little Worker Ch. 02

Story Info
Worker has threesome with boss & fellow employee.
1.7k words
4.26
80.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been thinking about what happened the previous Friday all week. I'd fantasized about Becca every day at work. I'd spend the day staring at her, coming in day after day dressed in her skimpy hot clothes. I'd imagined myself being part of their religious after work fuck fests, having Becca all over me, kissing me, touching me. I even imagined Mr. Sim's cock inside me. Mr. Sims was the last person I'd ever imagined fantasizing about, but after last weeks events I'd found him to be irresistible to say the least.

Becca's words echoed threw my head that morning as I got ready to go to work. I took extra care in my appearance as I tried to look my absolute best. I took a hot shower using my best smelling shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I blow dried her hair, and found the sexiest outfit a girl like me had. I knew I'd never amount to Becca's beauty, but after 2 hours of pampering I did look pretty good.

I'd pulled my hair back in a hair tie revealing my sparkling blue eyes and soft pink lips which were covered in gloss. I wore a short skirt, loose around the waist, and a tight pink shirt which made my breasts look better than on a usual day.

I walked into work, not even 5 minutes late, and Mr. Sims immediately jumped my ass. He lectured me for another good 5 minutes on how being late wouldn't look good on my next job résumé when he fired my ass. My good mood instantly faded and I suddenly felt like an idiot. I even ignored Becca as she came into work that day, this time an hour late, dressed in an even skimpier outfit than usual.

Mr. Sims asked me to stay an hour late after work to make up for my being 5 minutes late that morning. After I was done I made my way to the locker room to collect my belongings only to find Becca sitting on the bench waiting for me.

It was the first time I'd had noticed her all day. My face became flushed at the sight of Becca's beauty. She looked outstanding. She'd worn a tight short pair of jean shorts that barely covered her plump ass. Her shirt was a white button up that was tied in the front revealing not only her tan stomach, but her breasts which her bulging out of the top. I questioned for a moment how the hell she could get away with being dressed so skimpy. I reminded myself how good she looked, and decided I didn't care how she got away with it even though I knew exactly how already.

Becca had a sexy devilish grin on her face and she was staring right at me. She lifted her hand and motioned for me to come over to her. I was too much in shock to move, so Becca lifted herself off the bench and made her way over to me.

She pushed her body against mine and placed her hands on my hips pulling my body into hers. She stared into my eyes before kissing me nice and long. I got lost in the moment, and started allowing my hands to roam over Becca's body. Rubbing her ass and sliding my hands up her shirt to squeeze her full breasts.

Becca forcefully pushed me off.

Becca-"Gawd you're a persistent little bitch aren't you. Well I'm glad you are here none the less. I told Mr. Sims about how you'd watched him fuck me last week. That's why he made you stay late; he wants you to join in on our weekly fuck fests."

Becca pushed me on the bench and told me to wait there. I did as I was told, still in shock. I sat waiting for quite some time. Thinking about Becca and how she'd kissed me and pulled my body into hers. I started to get aroused, and unbuttoned my skirt, sliding my hand beneath it and my thong. I decided I didn't care if Becca or Mr. Sims walked in on me, I was too horny to resist touching myself.

I rubbed my cunt, causing my juices to soak my pussy. I leaned back against the lockers as much as I could without falling off, and begin rubbing my aching clit. I took my other hand and slid it under my shirt, causing it to ride up my body and over my perky B cup tits. I began rubbing my nipples which were incredibly sensitive to any sort of touch. I moaned from the pleasure I was feeling both from my tits being caressed and from my clit being massaged.

Just as I was getting into it I heard the door to the locker room open and Mr. Sims voice echo over my moans. I quickly pulled my shirt down, and removed my hand from between my legs.

Sims-"Ooooh dont stop baby."

I sat up, my face blushing for the 100th time that day. Becca walked over and took my hands pulling me off the bench. She grinned, and started kissing me just as she had done before. She walked towards me slowly, still kissing me, pushing me up against the lockers. She took my hips in her hands just as she had 15 minutes earlier and grinded herself into me. She bit my lip hard making me moan. I'd forgotten about Mr. Sims being there until I saw him walk up behind Becca, watching us closely as we kissed, and staring up and down Becca's body. He squeezed her ass hard making her moan into my neck as she kissed and sucked on it.

She lifted my shirt up over my head and threw it to the ground, lowering her head to my breasts taking my hard nipple into her mouth, sucking and biting it.

She was bent over in a sexy doggy style position sticking her ass up in the air. She was obviously trying to tease Mr. Sims, but in the process managed to tease me. I stared at her ass as she flicked her tongue over my nipple. I grabbed the edge of the lockers with my hand gripping it hard.

I looked up at Mr. Sims who was watching my face. I noticed that he was now naked, his clothes scattered throughout the locker room from being thrown around. He had his hard cock in his hand stroking it as he watched Becca and me. I grinned at him, biting my lip in a sexy way.

He moaned and told Becca to get out of the way. She did so and he walked towards me, he took me in his hands and lifted me up. I squealed in shock and quickly wrapped my legs around his back. He held me up with one hand under his ass and placed his other hand on my neck as he lowered me down on his cock.

I moaned in pleasure never having had a real cock in my pussy before. It felt better than the various toys I usually used. Mr. Sims held his hand over my neck squeezing it a bit as he talked dirty to me.

Sims-"You like that don't you, you little virgin bitch. You like it don't you. MMM your pussy feels so good. I'm going to fuck you real good."

I loved hearing him talk to me like I was his slut, just as he'd done to Becca the week before. I moaned staring at him.

Me-"Oh fuck yeah. I want that cock. MMM treat me like your little slut Mr. Sims. Fuck my virgin cunt baby."

He moaned tightening his grip around my neck shutting me up as he began pounding his cock into me. He released my neck and placed both his hands under my ass cheeks, lifting me and carrying me over to the bench. He laid me down, positioning himself over me and began thrusting his cock in me as hard as he could. I closed my eyes screaming in pain, begging for more.

I felt warmth over my face and opened my eyes only to find Becca's cunt inches from my face. She was facing Mr. Sims watching him fuck me. I instantly put my hands on her hips pulling her down into me as I devoured her wet kitty. I moaned onto her clit as Mr. Sims fucked my pussy, my vibrations running threw her clit. She moaned screaming "fuck, fuck, fuck, gawd where'd you learn to, fuck, to fucking eat pussy, fuckkkkkkkkkk! Like that!".

I felt Becca's hand begin rubbing my clit as Mr. Sims cock thrusted in and out of my tight cunt. I moaned loud, my body tensing. She rubbed harder in small circular motions. I lowered my mouth from her cunt, lifting my head to watch her rub me as Mr. Sims fucked me.

I felt myself coming closer to an orgasm, my body tensing. I grabbed a hold of Becca screaming for mercy. I'd only had an orgasm from playing with myself in the past, and I could tell this was going to be nothing like that. I wanted it to stop, but at the same time I was begging it to come.

I tensed up. I began thrusting my hips into Mr. Sims pushing him deeper inside me. I let out a series of moans and screams as I released my hot cum letting it pour out of my hole and over Mr. Sims cock. It lasted for ever, my whole body quivered and shook.

Finally it was over and I plumped down on the bench breathing heavily. Mr. Sims was still fucking me, moaning, coming close to his own orgasm.

Finally he pulled out of my hot aching cunt and walked over to me, stroking his cock, spilling his loud on my tits. Becca first took his cock into her mouth to taste my cum which was literally dripping from his shaft, and then lowered her head to my chest, licking every drop of Mr. Sims cum off my body.

She kissed me, and we passed the mixture of my cum and his back and forth through our mouths until we both swallowed our share.

Mr. Sims, Becca, and I met every week after that and fucked each other senseless.