Boston Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fixing the shower so that it hit us about chest high she pushed my hands around her ass. "Lift me on baby!" she demanded. I pulled her up and with both hands she directed my cock into her pussy. "Now – Fill me up" she continued with the demands. I pushed her ass against the shower wall, her tits compressed against my chest, I fucked her slowly with short strokes. "Cum in me! I want you to cum in me! Don't pull out!" she barked. It wouldn't have made any difference as I shot my load with no warning - None at all. I gently kissed her before letting her down. "Thanks honey! You are the best! I wanted you to cum inside me. I hope I have a your baby so I remember this night for the rest of my life. We slept side by side the rest of the night. Showered made coffee then parted at 9 o'clock. I was 2 hours late for my conference but I didn't care.

I bet Tammy had a story for Wanda at lunch! Wonder who else will be at lunch?

12