Boston Cream Pie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

After a while Jack told Patty that he wanted to see her breasts. Without any hesitation, Patty pulled off her blouse and held Jack's head as he sucked on her nipples. Watching all of this happen had given me a major erection as well as some worries. I knew in the back of my head that I hadn't really considered all of the risks involved with this scheme of mine.

Jack pulled his head away from Patty's breasts and said, "I want to taste you pussy then I want to fuck that pussy with my big cock."

Patty didn't say a word. She just stood up and removed her skirt and her panties. Then she lay back on the sofa and spread her legs. Jack quickly got on the floor and put his head between Patty's legs and began sucking on her pussy. Jack worked on her until he gave her an orgasm then he climbed on top of her and pushed his cock into Patty's very wet pussy.

From my vantage point I could look between Jack's legs and see his cock slipping and out of my wife's dripping pussy. I found myself staring at Jack's balls waiting for any evidence that he was climaxing inside my wife's cunt. When I noticed that Jack picked up the speed of his stroke and then suddenly his whole body stiffened as he shot his load.

While the two of them lay there trying to recover I slipped down the back stairway into the kitchen and out into the garage. I quickly made my way back to my car then called the house on my cell phone. When Patty answered I said, "I am on my way home, is Jack still there?"

Patty sounded nervous as she said, "He is just leaving."

I pulled the car up closer to the corner so that I could see our houses down the street. As soon as I saw Jack leave through our deck door I headed to the house. I wanted to make sure I caught up with Patty before she had a chance to get into the shower.


I walked into the kitchen just as Patty was putting the glasses she and Jack had used in the sink. She was shocked to see me. She said, "How did you get home so quickly?"

I said, "I wasn't really all that far away."

I could tell she wasn't really listening to me. She was preoccupied. I started to go into the living room and Patty quickly said, "Honey, would you take that trash out?"

I grabbed the bag of trash and headed out the deck to the garbage can. As I opened the door I looked back to see Patty quickly straightening up in the living room. I drop the bag in the garbage can and got back into the house as quickly as I could. Patty was headed up stairs and I was right behind her. I noticed that she had something in her hand that she was trying to keep in front of her so I wouldn't see what it was. When we got to the bedroom I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against my chest. As I held her this way I kissed Patty on the neck and asked, "How did your visit with Jack go?"

I could feel Patty stiffen up as she said, "All right I guess."

I said, "Do you think he would like to fuck you?"

"I guess so."

As she was answering me I slid my had down her arm and grabbed her wrist and pulled it up so I could see what she was holding. It was her panties. I said, "What's this, you took your panties off?"

Patty stammered a little then said, "I was coming up to get in the shower."

I said, "Didn't you already shower today?"

It didn't occur to Patty that I left before she took her shower that morning so I shouldn't have know that she already showered. She said, "I just feel a little dirty so I thought I'd take another shower."

I said, "How did you get dirty while Jack was here?" Without waiting for an answer I slipped my hand under Patty's skirt and up to her pussy. When I felt how messy she was I almost came in my pants. I said, "What is this?" I let go of Patty. She turned to face me but before she could say anything I brought my hand up to my face and smelled it then I licked my fingers.

Patty looked like she was ready to start crying. I pulled her to me and kissed her then told her I loved her. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. As I pushed her skirt up Patty didn't try to resist. She just lay still. Then I got between her legs and sampled her freshly fucked pussy. At first it seemed that most of Jack's semen had already leaked out of Patty's pussy. I ran my tongue up between her cheeks and cleaned the cum off of her tight little hole then worked my way back to her pussy. Just about the time I thought I had eaten all of the cream from her pie, Patty had an orgasm and as her pussy contracted it started another flow of cream. I licked and sucked on her pussy until the only thing making it wet was my saliva.

After that Patty curled up in my arms and we both took a nap. When we got up a couple of hours later neither of mentioned what happened that morning.

It wasn't till Sunday the following week that I brought up the subject of swapping with Jack and Dot again. I asked Patty if she would be willing to try it and she said, "Yes. Let's do. I think it would be fun."

That afternoon Dot and Jack stopped over to have a cold beer on the deck. Jack had gone in the house to use the bathroom and Patty was in the kitchen fixing a snack and I was talking to Dot on the deck.

I told Dot that I thought that Jack and Patty were ready for swapping and she asked how I knew. I told her about the previous Saturday and how Jack had come over and he and Patty had sex on the living room sofa.

After I told her about what happened Dot asked, "Did you eat your cream pie?"

I said, "Yes I did."

"How was it?"

I said, "No offense to you, but it was the best cream pie I have ever eaten."

I looked up to see Patty coming out of the house. She had come out just in time to hear me say, "It was the best cream pie I have ever eaten." Patty looked at me and said, "You never told me you liked cream pie. If I had known how much you like them I could have been making them for you. Would you like me to make one for you tonight?"

I looked at Dot and she almost started laughing. Then Patty said, "Tonight I'll make you a Boston Cream Pie the way only a native of Boston can make one."

I was having a hard time keeping my composure as I said, "That would be nice. I'd love to try your Boston Cream Pie.

As Jack and Dot were leaving I whispered to Dot that we should arrange for the four of us to get together the following weekend and see what happens. Dot agreed and then as she left she laughed and said, "I hope you enjoy your Boston Cream Pie tonight."

I just said, "Go home you wise ass."

As Patty and I went back into the house I said, "I think we should invite Jack and Dot over next Saturday for dinner and games. Then after dinner we'll just see what happens."

Patty agreed. She said, "It could be a lot of fun."

That evening after dinner Patty told me she had to run out to the store to get my Boston Cream Pie. I wanted to tell her not to bother, that I really didn't like Boston Cream Pie but I didn't want to try and explain the conversation she overheard me having with Dot so I just said, "I thought you said that you were going to make the pie yourself."

Patty said, "I don't have the ingredients I need. I won't be gone long."

As Patty left the house I figured that I would have to eat the pie when she got home and pretend to like it.

Patty was gone about an hour and when she came into the house she was carrying one of those rectangular boxes that store bought pies come in. She set the pie on the table and asked if I was ready for some pie.

I said that I was and Patty told me to go sit in the living room and she would bring it to me.

I was sitting on the sofa when suddenly Patty was standing behind me. She said, Close you eyes. I want you to taste something and tell me what you think of it before you see what it is. Okay?"

I agreed and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt some soft material on my face and something wet on my lips. I opened my mouth a little and Patty pushed something into my mouth. It was a piece of soft material with something wet and gooey on it. The taste was familiar but before I could identify Patty said you can open you eyes now. When I opened my eyes, Patty was standing in front of me smiling. I reached up and pulled out the item Patty had placed in my mouth. They were her panties. She had pushed the crotch of them into my mouth. I knew what I had tasted. It was a combination of semen and pussy juice. I looked at Patty and said, "What's this?"

Patty said, "Lie down and I'll tell you."

I did as Patty said and slid down on the sofa so I was laying the length of it. Patty stood next to my head then hiked up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. Patty lifted her leg over me and straddled my face and as she lowered her pussy to my mouth I could see flecks of semen in her pubic hair and a large glob about to drip out of her vagina. Just before her pussy made contact with my mouth Patty said, "Here's your Boston Cream Pie as only I can make."

The she pressed her pussy against my mouth and I began sucking on her sticky labia and pushing my tongue inside Patty as far as I could.

I ate Patty through two orgasms then she climbed off me. Patty kissed me and as she opened my pants and released my rock hard cock she asked me, "So, did you like my cream pie?"

Patty was stroking my cock when I ask, "When did you know?"

"Know what a cream pie was? About two months ago you left your computer on and I saw the stories you had been reading on the internet. You had pulled down three stories in a row that all talked about cream pies. Then I saw that you had book marked a site called Cearmypies.com so I went to the site to see what it was about. So when I heard you talking to Dot about the best cream pie you ever had I knew what you were talking about."

I said, "But how... Who... Where did you go for the ingredients for this pie?"

"I called Jack and told him to meet me at the store. Jack gave me the ingredients in the back seat of the car. I just figured that if I was going to be making cream pies with him next weekend it wouldn't hurt to try the recipe to make sure it works."

I said, "I am glad you did." I decided not to point out that she had already tried the recipe out the previous Saturday.

I will be continuing this story in "Boston Cream Pie Part II"

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories