Bottom, Top or Versatile?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are awesome James."

He put one arm round my neck and pulled my face towards his. He kissed me, deep, long and passionately. Although, I had rarely kissed guys at Chariots, I was not, like some, averse to it. I enjoy kissing women and this was really no different other than a little rougher on both my face and, of course my chest. I responded with my lips and quite readily let his tongue into my mouth. He pressed his, now, full erection against me, which, of course meant I did the same to him as I was also fully hard. Alternating between squirming our erections together and pressing them into the softness of the other's stomach, we continued the kiss for what seemed an age. Our hands joined in. They ran up and down each other's back, went into both heads of hair and reached down and gripped the other's bum cheeks. He moved his body from mine a tad and slid his hand between us and grasped my cock. He rubbed it gently. I did the same to him

Sam broke the kiss, moved back a little and whispered. "Do you want a massage before or after?"

"Before or after what?" I asked fearing that he wanted to fuck me.

"Before or after whatever is your pleasure sir," he muttered pushing me down on the bed.

Before we went any further, I felt that I had to tell him.

"Sam, you should know that I don't fuck or be fucked," I blurted out.

"James," he said kneeling beside me. "That doesn't matter a flying fuck, it's this beautiful monster I want."

Then bending forward, he licked my length before taking me into his mouth. I laid back and enjoyed his mouth working on me. Quickly, I reached the conclusion that he was as good as Kelly.

"Nice?" He asked running one of his hands over my chest.

"It's great, but I think it is my turn now," I replied pulling myself out and away from him. I pushed him onto his back and knelt beside him with the side of my knee pressing against the side of his chest. I was facing toward his feet as I took him into my mouth. I sucked it and ran it in and out between my lips with the end almost popping out before I plunged it back in so it nestled in my front.

"Oh yes baby, yes, fucking yes, he groaned running his fingers along the crease in my bum. He pressed right on my hole. It felt nice.

I continued working his cock as his hands were all over my bum, balls and dick. I could feel myself getting near.

"Sam, I can't last much longer," I groaned.

"Nor me, so don't," he replied pulling himself out of my mouth.

Holding my cock as I held his he grunted. "Get on top of me."

With both of us holding the other's length I rolled on top of him and we kissed.

"Fuck my hand," he muttered temporarily breaking the kiss, but quickly starting it again.

So laying on top of him, holding his dick as he held mine and we kissed we fucked each other's hand.

"Oh yes James, I'm cumming," he groaned as I felt the warmth of the sticky liquid on my hand just as my cock exploded.

*

We both showered, alone, and he slipped his gown back on and I wrapped a towel round me.

"Indian or Chinese?" He asked as I sipped the scotch I hadn't drunk earlier.

"What?" I asked wondering whether they were slang for some gay practice.

"To eat?"

"I don't mind."

"Let's do Chinese then."

We sat around waiting for the food and then ate that. We chatted away mostly about the company and our colleagues, almost as if nothing had happened, but of course it had and slowly the conversation came round to sex.

"How long you been using Chariots?" He asked.

"On and off a couple of years, I guess."

"Go often?"

"No, not even once a month."

"What just as the fancy takes you?" he asked smiling.

"Yes, I guess so."

"Same as me. I hadn't been there for ages when I saw you."

We chatted on about our bi feelings and experiences. I told him how mine had started with the massage and that I enjoyed the buzz and really thought of sex, purely as sex almost irrespective of whether with a guy or a woman. He agreed with me as he did when I told him that I didn't go around looking at men and fancying them as I did women. Laughing he said.

"So you didn't look at me and fancy me then?"

Laughing back, I said. "Well there are exceptions."

We cleared away the wreckage of the Chinese food and he opened a bottle of red wine.

"Shall we go back to the bedroom?" He asked.

It had been a couple of hours since we had fucked each other's hands and I could tell that I was nearly ready to go again.

Pouring us both large glasses of red wine we laid on the bed and chatted. Initially the topic was about work, but it slowly changed.

"I take it you still have sex with your delicious wife Kelly?" He asked.

"Yes, very much so."

"Has it changed since you have found your bi side James?"

"Not really no, but in some ways I think it's better."

"Yes I find that with Sal." Turning slightly onto his side, Sam looked into my eyes and went on. "Pity the four of us can't get something going isn't it?"

"Mmmmm yes, but Kelly isn't into women at all."

"Neither is Sally. Have you asked Kelly?"

"Yes several times."

"No interest?"

"No and I am not sure what she would think if we did anything. Does Sally know about your bi stuff?"

"Well she knows I have had my moments for when I was on flight crew and before we got together, we had a couple of threesomes."

"What her and two guys?"

"Yes, she enjoys seeing guys together. We still do it now and then."

"Wow."

""Would you like that?"

"What?"

"You, her and me."

"Would she?"

"Yes I expect so, I will ask if you like."

"Let me think about?" I replied.

"Well I can see the idea has at least some appeal," Sam said smiling and putting his hand on the growing mound under my towel.

I turned my head towards him and he leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back as I felt his hand fiddling with my towel. It came undone and I had that glorious feeling as he peeled it away and exposed my swollen manhood.

"You really do have an absolutely fucking brilliant cock James, I could easily fall in love with it."

We kissed a lot more and cuddled so we pressed our bodies together. His gown came open and we rubbed our nudities together, cock on cock.

We stopped for a while and had some more wine. Laying side by side, touching and stroking each other, he said.

"Have you had enough time to think James, about Sal and me?"

""Yes, I think so. I would like that."

"I'll see what she says, but you can probably guess what she likes to see most."

"No, what's that?"

"Not to be too blunt, it is me shagging the other bloke, she loves that."

"Oh, I see."

"But you don't do that do you?" He said again turning on his side and placing his face close to mine as he slowly rubbed my cock.

"Well I haven't."

"Have you thought about it?"

"Yes of course."

"So what has stopped you?"

"Several things. Fear of the unknown and the possible pain."

"If you are lubed up properly there won't be any."

"And, of course, it being such an overtly gay thing."

"But, you are not gay James, and being fucked now and then won't make you gay, you know," Sam retorted smiling.

He licked round my lips and cupped my balls. "Mmmmm, these seem nice and full."

"And also," I went on looking meaningfully at him. "I have not been in the appropriate circumstances."

"How do you mean?"

"Well I have only ever been with guys at Chariots."

"Oh I see, so you have not been with someone like this?"

"No, and that's probably the other reason."

"What is?"

Looking right into his eyes I delivered what was my submissive statement, I suppose. "That you don't meet the right sort of guy at gay saunas."

He gripped my cock tighter as he heard that. He kissed me again and said quietly.

"But now James are you saying the circumstances are appropriate and you are with the right guy?"

"Yes Sam, I think I probably am," I replied, just before he kissed me again.

I gripped his cock and loved him licking my neck and moving down onto my chest. He nibbled each of my nipples as he slowly wanked me, before saying.

"So you think you are in the right place and with the right person do you James?"

"Yes," I croaked. "Yes I think I do Sam."

"Then shall we, I mean can I?" He asked gripping me tightly and squashing our chests together.

I was gone then. Although still slightly fearful, my reservations and resistance had pretty much vanished. I had felt for some time that being fucked was probably inevitable and had been waiting for the right time and place. I had to admit to myself that Sam and his house were about as good as it is likely to get.

Looking into his eyes and smiling nervously I replied. "Yes Sam, yes you can, but be careful won't you."

"Of course I will babe. Let me get the lube."

He rolled across the bed, got off and picked up a tube from the dressing table. Returning to beside me he said quietly.

"Turn over and lift that sexy bum up in the air for me baby."

I did as he said and enjoyed the feeling of him spreading the KY jelly between my cheeks and on my hole. He took his time as he slowly edged a finger or two slightly up my anus. That in itself was great.

"Ok James, lay on your back for me."

That surprised me as I had assumed that he would take me doggy fashion.

"How do you mean?" I asked

He got between my legs, opened them wider and lifted them up, one of them going over his shoulder.

"It's easier like this," he told me wiping some lube onto his condom covered cock. I had not seen him put the rubber on, but was pleased that he had for I had forgotten all about safe sex.

Holding his cock in his hand he pressed the end of it right against my hole. Wiggling it about a bit, I realised that he was gradually opening me up. "Ok James?" He asked.

"Yes, its fine," I grunted enjoying the pressure on the sensitive nerve ends in that crinkled skin round my anus

Looking down and seeing my cock rearing right up my stomach and his slowly sliding up me made me feel a little guilty, but that soon went. It was hurting, but nowhere near as much as I had feared for I hardly felt it going up. The modest pain was around my sphincter. That was being stretched more than it had ever been before and in the opposite way to what was intended. Sam was careful and gentle and edged his way into my bum slowly moving an inch or so and then waiting before going further. When most of it was in me and was, I guess, near to or rubbing against my prostate, the sensations were immense.

"Oh my god," I grunted reaching my hand out. Sam held it and squeezed it.

"Does it hurt?" He asked not moving inside me.

"A little yes," I gasped.

"That will go," he told me making one last push and seeming to have gone in as far as he could.

His cock buried deep in my arse, he held himself perfectly still. He was holding both of my hands and looking down at my face as he went on. "You sure baby, for you feel fucking marvellous?"

As the lube did its job, the stretching pain had almost gone and looking up at Sam and smiling I was able to mutter.

"And you feel marvellous fucking Sam."

He smiled. "That's my bitch. You ready to be fucked now you horny tart."

"Yes, yes I am Sam, fuck me."

He moved my right hand and placed that right on my hard cock.

"You enjoy that as I enjoy this," Sam said slowly easing his cock down a little and then back in.

"Fuck," slipped out as again I had the tearing sensation on my sphincter.

"Sorry James, it will get better."

Then slowly and carefully he began to fuck me and he was right. The pain was still there, but it combined with the fantastic sensations as his cock stimulated both the sensitive inside of the sphincter and my prostate and was easily bearable.

Presumably seeing the look on my face changing from showing discomfort to pleasure, he smiled.

"Better now?"

"Yes, much," I grunted starting to masturbate myself as he began sliding up and down.

Taking hold of both of my ankles, he pulled my legs further apart and slid the other over his shoulder.

I was now getting a range of the most exquisite emotional and physical sensations from him. I began to enjoy it fully.

"You really are some fuck baby," Sam grunted as he increased the speed of his thrusts into me.

Since opening my legs further he seemed to be going deeper into me on each inward surge of his hips. This increased the sensations and the pleasure, presumably because the end of his cock was stimulating my prostate. Whatever it was he was certainly taking me nearer and nearer to a climax.

He pulled my legs from his shoulders and pushed them so that the back of my calf muscles was squashed against the back of thighs.

"Hold them apart for me," he muttered.

I did as he asked and watched with huge anticipation as he wrapped his hand round my cock.

"I am so fucking near," he groaned as he started to wank my cock.

The sensations and feelings now were unlike anything I had ever experienced. And that was not simply just the physical aspects of the situation either, for I was being blown away emotionally as well. This included; a degree of guilt, the pleasure of the total wantonness of my position, the adventure of the newness of being fucked, the satisfaction of 'giving' myself to Sam and the way that my submissive needs were being realised.

"Good Sam, good, cum and make me cum," I moaned as my arse seemed to be on fire and my balls prepared to deliver their load.

As they did that so the enormous physical sensations collided with my emotional explosions and Sam fell forward between my legs, wrapped his arms round me and kissed me, hard and deep.

"Oh God yes, yes, I'm cumming." He groaned into my mouth.

That was the final touch and it put me right over the top. My cock in his hand simply exploded and my spunk shot over both of our chests as Sam emptied himself into the condom.

*

My legs were aching from being open and folded up for so long so I was pleased when I could straighten them, although he stayed in me for a few moments. Having softened, Sam eased himself out of me and we lay side by side recovering from our mutual orgasm.

"Ok James?"

"Yes Sam, I feel fine, I enjoyed it." I said truthfully.

"No regrets?"

"No, no I enjoyed it, did you."

"Yes it, well you I mean, were fantastic. You really are a good fuck James."

"Cheers, you say the nicest things," I replied smiling.

"Just the truth babe, just the truth."

We were quiet for a while until he said.

"Will you do it again?"

"In the right circumstances with the right person, yes of course."

"And I am that am I?"

"Yes you are."

"Are you happy being a bottom James."

"Yes, but I am curious about the other."

"What being a top and fucking someone?"

"Yes."

"Well that would make you like me."

"And what's that?"

"Well in the gay world they are called a versatile."

"Ok Sam so if I am a versatile, when can I fuck you?" I asked him just before I dozed off.

12