Boudoir Models Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just yesterday, Todd had told the husbands that the women were now in high demand with his club and he was hoping they would continue. The "School Girl Punishment" was Todd's fantasy and he wanted to make sure they thanked the wives for making his dream come true. Emily also told them that she really, really hoped that they would continue. Krista and Jennifer exchanged a knowing smile after that remark.

Jason asked Jennifer if she remembered telling him about her fantasy of being forced into stripping at a Gentleman's Club. That was exactly what he and Todd made happen. She smiled as Jason shared their story with the other couple.

Krista already knew that the stocks were her fantasy, but Keith confirmed this for Jennifer and Jason. Krista added that, after the stocks photo shoot was over, the two of them had an even more intense session back home.

"What are we going to do next to top this?" asked a bubbly Jennifer.

"I don't know, but I'd sure bet that Todd will have some suggestions." Added Krista.

Keith raised his glass of wine, "A toast, to new fantasies and Todd's Nude Photography Club."

The four of them raised their glasses to toast.

***** ***** ***** *****

Special thanks go out to DocBlue for another fine edit.

12