Bougeotte Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jouet
jouet
15 Followers

~~I can feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach...God, what you do to me, just feeling you next to me is enough to make me tremble.

You press up against me, my hot, smooth skin melting into you. Your strong hands caress me, my shoulders, arms....I feel you harden against my ass and my pussy responds in turn...dribbling onto my thighs. You see this and place your fingers into my juice, then bring it up to my sweet lips and let me suck it off.

You savagely turn me to face you.. you bend down and put your mouth on mine...we kiss passionately, while your fingers are still my mouth...yesss...this is what I wanted..needed. "Please...Master," I beg. "Take me, now..."

You face me to the cool wet tiles, put my arms up, palming the walls. Your delicious body together with mine, I feel you, your cock is so hard. You seat it right between my legs, touching my wet slit.. My legs are shaking with anticipation. You pull back and your cock is grinding between my pussy and my ass, keeping me in suspense, not knowing where you are going to fuck me. I can't take it...I whimper in agony, so hungry for you..I wait submissively for you to decide...~~

While we continued our story, he asked me, "Do you want to please me?"

"Yes, I'll do anything you ask."

"I wonder if you would do anything?" he mused. "Pee in a glass for me, and send me the picture. Then, go in the bathroom, and pee while you make yourself cum and write to me how you felt."

Every time he asked me to do something new, or uncomfortable, my first thought was 'I can't do that!' with was ironic, as I always managed to do it soon enough.

I completed the tasks, sent it to him and waited. And waited.

No response.

I was angry and sent him an email....the definition of a mind fuck.

The stages of grief followed over the next few days, as I didn't hear from him. Every day, I sent him an email, displaying a different emotion-denial, anger, bargaining, depression; each one trying to engage him. If only my self-awareness would have helped me deal with it better, but it only made me more aware of how desperate I was, how confused I felt, wondering what I did wrong.

At the end of the week, I saw an email in my inbox and breathed a sigh of relief, thinking it was all part of the game.

How wrong I was.

"Ma petite esclave,

Thank you for completing your tasks, as ever, you have won my appreciation.

It is with great regret that I am ending my time as your master.

I am going through an intense time in my life right now, and it is unfair to you that I keep disappearing, as our liaison has also been so intense.

I have very much enjoyed our correspondence, but sadly, it is time to end.

I wish you much happiness in your future."

M

XXX

I re-read his words, and my mind went numb for a moment. Then my heart felt the blow. I became overcome with emotion as the tears spilled out. I started to cry with choking sobs, my chest heaving- the kind of cry that has a force of its own, as the realization set in.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed. "Ronnie..?" my voice breaking.

"Jen, what's up? What's the matter?!"

"It's over, it's over, it's over..." I cried.

But is it? To be continued...

jouet
jouet
15 Followers
12