Bound By Her Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsJess2U
MsJess2U
108 Followers

"Suck it." She said, feeding in a second finger. Swallowing hard, he sucked gently, wrapping his tongue around them.

"You need a word." She said, pumping her fingers in and out of his mouth. "A word to tell me if what I am doing is too much... if you really need me to stop." She slid the fingers out of his mouth and he licked his lips.

"You haven't done anything that I can't handle." He murmured quietly.

"Oh, we haven't really gotten started, Jack!" She said with a short laugh. "Give me a word."

"Lightening" He said, after a moment's hesitation. It was one of the few things that got him off the road.

" 'Lightening' it is, then... Remember that, OK?" She waited until he nodded, then got up and went to a nearby bureau. Light flared as she lit candles. Grabbing a bottle of baby oil, she came up close and dripped it generously onto his chest and belly. More was poured over his cock and balls. He sucked his breath in, as she began to spread the oil over him with firm hands. She worked it into his chest hair. Then, staring him in the eyes, she stroked the oil over his cock and balls, circling it into his nest of hair.

"I sure don't need a word to stop this!" He said with a little laugh. Raising an eyebrow, she dried her hands on the towel she brought in, and got up. She retrieved a lit white candle from the dresser. It was about an inch thick. Bringing it to hover a few feet over his belly, she eyed him. He gulped and shivered. The candle tipped slowly in her hand, and hot wax spilled out onto his abdomen.

"Ahhhh..." He groaned, abs tightening. He panted for a minute. She watched, waiting until she had his attention again. Now the candle was above his left nipple. His breath came in little bursts, eyes fixed on the candle. A whimper, as the wax splashed onto the nipple and down his side. Glancing down, Lizzy was astonished to see how hard his cock had remained. Slowly, she brought the candle down to hover over that pulsing muscle. Again, his eyes followed, then grew wide.

"Nooo... Nooo... No, Lizzy, please!!" He strained against the cuffs, shaking his head.

"You have a word, remember?" She asked, face hard. "Are you going to use it?" He stilled for a moment, staring at her. He was going to have to say that word, if he wanted this to stop. Shaking his head, he dropped back against the bed. His eyes closed, face flushed. Lizzy sat there holding the candle, letting more wax form.... Waiting for him to look at her again. After a second, he opened his eyes.

"Ready?" The question came when she saw his vision fix on her. It was actually more statement than question. Hands thrusting upward, he grabbed the nearest headboard rails, gripping tightly. Then, he nodded. Holding it a little higher, this time, she tipped the candle. Slowly, she let it drip down to splatter over his shaft, trickling down his balls. Drop after drop rained down. Moaning and shivering, his head fell back as the sensations hit him. She dripped more wax on his nipples and down his chest... onto his belly again. His torso was covered in white wax... When his eyes met hers, he looked dazed and drunk. His expression was soft.

Setting the candle back in the holder, she leaned inches above his face. Hand fisting his hair, she finally gave him that kiss on the mouth. Lips opening to welcome her, he whimpered, letting her tongue plunder him. The kiss was invasive and demanding. Panting, he let her take him. This was a side of him she had never seen. It did something to her, pierced her with a raw hunger. Grabbing the cuff keys, she moved quickly to unlock the cuffs. He looked confused. She kissed him again.

"Take your boots and pants off" She urged in a husky voice. He scrambled to comply, as she headed to the bathroom.

As she left the room, he worked to untangle the mess of boots, jeans and boxers. He heard water running in the bathroom.

"Wipe the wax off your cock and balls." She instructed, returning with a warm cloth and towel. It surprised him at how easily the wax came off, with the oil beneath. He peered at her under lowered lids, his breathing soft, quickly following her command. He felt lightheaded. She moved to the closet while he cleaned up. A cardboard box sat up on the shelf, and she lifted it down, setting it on a nearby chair. He could get a glimpse of an assortment of strange things inside... some things still in the wrappers. The box puzzled him.... Had she been collecting these things? Kinky things?

"Kneel on the bed." She instructed, pulling something out of the box. His breathe quickened, as he climbed onto the bed and knelt. "Hands at your side." He dropped his hands down, trembling a little. This was so crazy... He had just come to say he was sorry. But there was no way he could walk out now, no way! And she had kissed him... That right there was enough to make him stay. He eyed the thing she had in her hands... it was a 2" wide black leather collar, with a metal ring on the front. Oh, shit!

"You gonna put that on me?" He asked nervously, swallowing. His cock throbbed. A solemn nod was his answer. Two fingers lifted his chin up, and then she fastened it around his neck. There was a burning sensation low in his groin. Why was this getting him off? Standing back, she admired him with those green lust filled eyes. The leather felt overwhelming against his throat. He tried to meet her eyes, but had to close them instead. Head bowed, he flushed hot with embarrassment.

"You're mine now, aren't you, Jack?" He could feel her body so close, as she breathed the words into his ear. He nodded, not trusting his voice. She reached out to brush wax off his nipples, grazing the tips with her fingers. Goosebumps formed on his skin as he shivered under her touch. Abruptly, she turned and went back to the box. She returned with an assortment of leather cuffs. Jack gulped, but sat still, as she wrapped thick leather bands around his upper thighs. She had him scout back to kneel centered on the bed. Then she strapped cuffs around his wrists, and fastened them to the outside of the thigh cuffs. Occasionally, she would stop in her work to look at him greedily. Next she moved behind him, and fastened cuffs to his ankles. Coaxing him into a wider kneeling position, she connected some short metal chains from the ankle cuffs to the thigh cuffs on either side. Now, he was immobilized. Wrists and ankles secured to his thighs. Ropey muscle tensed. He fought against the panic.

"Do I still have that word if I need it?" He asked through clenched teeth, head tipped back.

"Yup" Lizzy said, riffling through the box again. She came to stand in front of him again, objects in hand. "Do you want to use your word now?"

"Uh, uh" He said, shaking his head 'no', the collar shifting against his neck. "Just need to know it's still there." His chest rose and fell with his effort to control his breathing. But for some strange reason, his cock was rock hard, dripping precum on her bed. She grabbed the baby oil again, and rubbed some onto his swollen dick. It felt heavenly, and he thrust his hips forward as much as the restraints would allow. Quickly, she smacked it with her open palm. He groaned and thrust forward again, unable to stop himself.

"Sit still." She commanded, a little growl in her voice. He nodded, swallowing against the collar. Slowly, she worked a black rubber ring down his throbbing cock. He stared down in wonder as his cock grew bigger, veins standing out along the shaft. It glistened from the oil. "Holy shit!" He moaned, wishing he could jack it. But he was distracted from that thought, as she returned to the box... prying a package open. What now? Standing in front of him, she held a black rubber cone shaped object in her hand. Was that an ass plug? He had seen them in the porn stores before... A shudder ran through him. No... Oh Hell, No!! He started to shake his head.

"Come on, Lizzy... No way... that's not what I think it is... is it?" He couldn't take his eyes off of it.

"It is, Jack... It is what you think it is... but not the biggest one I've got. You can handle it. You still a virgin back there?" She eyed him. He nodded at her question and then shook himself.

"Of course I am! You can't put that thing in my ass... Come on, baby, you're not serious! Are you?" He pulled at the restraints. She stood calmly in front of him, sexy legs crossing, ass plug in one hand, lube in the other.

"I think you can handle this... For me." She said calmly. He shook his head again, but had stopped struggling against his bonds.

"For Me." She said again, in a husky tone. Slowly his eyes came up to meet hers.

"Will you kiss me again?" He asked, voice unsteady. He couldn't believe he was agreeing to this. It was so crazy. She nodded, holding the eye contact.

"Yea, I will definitely kiss you again, if you do this for me."

"OK... but will you stop if it hurts too much?" He felt desperate and scared. Tossing the plug and the lube on the bed, she climbed up beside him. Leaning in, she brushed her lips against his neck.

"I got you, babe." She whispered. He nodded, trembling, but reassured. He used to say those same words to her, so many years ago, when she was first learning to ride on the back of his bike. OK, she remembered it too, she remembered when things were good. He nodded again.

Kneeling on the bed behind his tightly muscled back and ass, Lizzy admired the view. She loved how he looked, bound in this position... Loved how he kept submitting to her darkest desires... That he wore her collar! A shudder ran through her and she stroked his ass cheek. He tensed, waiting.

"Relax..." She murmured, as she rubbed across his crack. Reaching done, she rubbed a finger across his tightly puckered hole. A coarse tremor shot through him as he whimpered. Pulling her hand away, she grabbed the lube, smearing it on a finger. She messaged the lube around the outside of his hole. A gasp and he let his head fall back, resting his body against his calves. The space was tight, but she could still work her hand under him, slowly work a finger into his tight ass.

"Ohhhh..." He breathed out in a low moan. Not exactly the sound of discomfort. A grin spread across Lizzy's face as she worked a second finger in. Another moan rewarded her efforts. Scissoring her fingers a little, she worked to relax him. He shivered and rose up off his calves. She felt the tight entry give way a bit. Pulling her fingers out, she grabbed the plug, generously lubing the length of it. It was not huge, but she knew he would feel it in that virgin ass.

"Sit up more." She told him, hand on his butt cheek for guidance. He silently followed her instructions, chest heaving. Now with room to work, she placed the narrow cone shaped end against his hole. A little grunt when he felt the wet tip press against him. He clenched down.

"Relax," she said again, "And sit back down on it." Taking a deep breath, he tried. Swiftly the plug slid half way in, and with a quick hard thrust, she pushed it past his inner rings. The flat round base sat snuggly between his cheeks.

"Oh my God!!" He groaned... "Holy shit! So full!!" He was panting, trying to accommodate it. Giving his quivering ass a light smack, she got off the bed and padded over to the bureau. A pair of clothes pins were retrieved, and she secured one on each nipple. He moaned and trembled.

Back on the bed in front of him, Lizzy ran her hands over his shoulders and down his taut muscled arms. Rubbing down his belly, fingers skimmed over the drops of wax. He watched, as she admired him, bound like this. Hand coming up behind his head, pulling him toward her, she gave him that promised kiss. The kiss he had earned. Kneeling between his splayed knees, she let her body press against his. Her tongue explored his mouth with such passionate desire that he thought he might cum right there. The ring around his cock provided just enough pressure to stop him. God, she tasted so good! Electricity seared through his core as he felt it all so acutely... Her tongue filling his mouth, ass filled with the plug, cock swollen against the ring, nipples burning, and body bound. He was completely bound by her desire! Gulping for air, he felt he might drown in all the sensations. His dripping erection pressed against her body.

"Please, Lizzy!" He begged... not sure what he was begging for. "Please!" She nodded, kissing him hard for a moment more. Then she moved to the side, and slowly began jacking his oiled cock. Full sweeps from base to head. Body jerking under her hand, he grunted and whimpered. At first it felt amazing, and he threw back his head. But as her pace picked up it became overwhelming.

"Slower, please!" He begged... it was all too much at one time. He tried to reach a hand up to slow her, but the cuff stopped him. She kept going, wicked smile on her lips. Her hand slid along his length, knocking up against his mushroom head. It was almost painful, cock so swollen from the ring. He grunted. Her other hand came up to press against a clothes pinned nipple and he cried out.

"Hum, that's right, feel it!" She whispered in his ear. Pressing her body against his hip, she jacked him steadily. Despite the near discomfort of her rhythm, he felt the pressure gathering in his balls.

"I'm going to... I'm going to..." Body arched as he tried to find release against the ring.

"You're going to cum now!" She growled into his ear. Head thrown back, hips bucking within the limits of his bondage, the orgasm hit him. Bright lights flashed before his eyes. Muscles clamped down hard and hot spunk pulsed out in an arch. His body convulsed, as wave after wave of thick white cum was forced from him. She continued to stroke until the last drop was milked from his spent cock. His body felt as spent as his dick. Euphoria engulfed him, and he felt like he was floating. Fingers on his chin, she tipped his head up and planted another kiss on his mouth. Then she began to slowly release him, taking off the clothes pins first.

Stretching his limbs, Jack finally climbed off of the bed, legs slightly unsteady. He watched silently, as she stripped the bed spread off, and tossed it in the corner. His cock, minus the ring, hung limp. He thought he could sleep for days... But she was stripping off her clothes now, her naked white curves soft in the candle light. Oh, God... it had been so long! And she was so beautiful! Red hair flowing over her shoulders... Dusting of red curls covering her mound. His mouth watered, as his dick came back to life.

She pulled back the blanket and sheets, lying down on the bed. Spreading her legs, she ran a hand over her wet pussy... then beckoned him with the other hand. He scrambled onto the bed, face buried in her moist cunt. Remembering the scruff on his face, he used his tongue to lap her sweet juices. Heaven!! This was where he was meant to be! All hesitancy was gone. This was something he knew almost like a habit... How to set her body humming, how she liked it done. He teased her clit and sucked on her lips. She moaned in response. Three years couldn't erase that knowledge. Hands came up to rub her breasts and nipples. Tonight, though, she was already half way there when he started. Her arousal was so deep, fueled up by his acts of submission. Mouth working, he pressed his tongue against her, amazed by her responses. Gutteral moans escaped her, and she rocked her hips up against his face.

"Fuck, you're good, Jack!" She said, fisting his hair. The words sent a jolt of pleasure through him, and he licked with more enthusiasm. When her hands reached down to grab his hair, and her body grew taut, he knew she was getting close. He did not pause in his work, tongue grinding down against her swollen clit. But when the shuttering, panting orgasm took her, he wasn't prepared for the ejaculate that sprayed from her pussy. That had never happened before! She held his head against her, as he drank it down. Wow, something sure had gone right with the night! He looked up at her heaving body in wonder.

"Keep licking!" She growled, and came again, as he hastened to comply. A 3rd and 4th orgasm came back to back, rewarding his effort. Finally, she dropped back against the bed with an exhausted sigh, tugging him up to join her. Kissing his wet face, she clasped his face in her hands.

"You back for good?" She asked.

"Am I forgiven?" He searched her face.

"Yes, you are... But trust will need to be earned again." He nodded in solemn understanding at her words, sad look in his eyes. But then she rolled onto his chest, pressing him into the bed with her body.

"But there's another thing, Jack. As you can see, I have changed. I have different needs now..." She stared at him, a hungry look in her eyes.

"Yea, I noticed!" He said, with a little laugh, swallowing hard. He cheeks grew pink, cock stirring against her thigh.

"So, are you going to stay for stuff like this... Like what we did tonight?" The question came with a serious look. Burying his head into her neck, he nodded fervently against her, too embarrassed to meet her gaze. His dick pulsed. With a deep sigh of relief, she pulled him tightly against her. The intensity of her embrace spoke more than words could say. With a growing sense of excitement, he knew something... He knew that while there would be ups and downs, it would be easier this way. So much better then fighting... To just let go, and be bound by her desire.

MsJess2U
MsJess2U
108 Followers
12