Bound Ch. 02: Bound for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering that I told Jen I would let her know when I got my phone I gave her a call.

"Hello, this is Jennifer." I was surprised when she answered thinking she would be in a meeting.

"Hey Jennifer, its Danielle. I got a phone!" I said excitedly.

"AWESOME! I'll program you in as soon as we hang up." she said.

"I hope I didn't interrupt one of your meetings." I apologized "I was actually expecting to get your voice mail when I called."

"No, we're actually between meetings right now but hey, I gotta run the next one is starting in a couple of minutes." She said

"Are you working straight through or will you have another break?" I inquired

"I think we should have another break in about an hour and a half or so. Why? What are you thinking?"

"Coffee?" I asked knowing how Jen loves her custom coffee drinks

"Oh my God that would be awesome, how bout the Starbucks on 2nd and Main." Jennifer asked

"Sounds good. See you in about an hour and a half." I said hanging up.

I was already at the coffee shop waiting for her when she arrived. She had her sunglasses pushed up on her head, a large cup of coffee in her hand. When she saw me sitting on the outside patio she got the biggest smile on her face and came dancing up to me with her mouth open. She stopped about 5' away from me and did a little pirouette showing off the seams of her stockings, her pigtails flailing out, before coming over and giving me a big hug.

"Hey Danielle!" She greeted me.

"Jennifer?" I teased, cocking my head "Am I being a bad influence on you?"

"Te-he" she giggled playing with her skirt "Maybe a little bit." she said, making the little sign with her fingers she sat down with a bounce that crossed her legs. "I would have never worn stockings out like this before yesterday. I feel so liberated. You know this is actually the first time I have ever worn them outside the BEDROOM and I have gotten SO MANY compliments. And not just from the guys either." she was just beaming. "Oh My God, you should have seen the reaction I got from my boyfriend this morning! He was half asleep and sat bolt upright in bed when he saw me with the garter belt on."

"Sweetheart! I would sit bolt upright in bed to see you in nothing but your garter belt." I said causing her face to flush a bright red. "You are absolutely gorgeous Jennifer!"

"Thanks Danielle" she said leaning over in her chair to give me another hug. "And I have to say that you are dressed rather daringly today." she said her eyes flicking to my skirt and boots.

"What these old things." I played it off cool remembering that these were HER boots. "OK the skirt MAY be a little short." I said uncrossing my ankles and standing up to show the whole outfit. "but it goes so well with the boots which are actually more comfortable than they look."

"Dan always says 'It's not WHAT you wear, it's HOW you wear it.' I never understood what he meant by that til I met you. Yeah the skirt is short and the boots are more than a little 'sassy' but the way you carry yourself...it just works. Like what you were wearing the night we first met. I would have never thought to pair something like that but on you it was stunning!" She said. Taking a sip of her coffee she continued. "You know whats funny, I actually have those EXACT same boots. Dan got them for me for my birthday last year. I've only worn them around his apartment though, guess I never had the courage to wear them out." she giggled again "All I know is that you look fantastic!"

"Thank you Jennifer." I said responding to her compliments. "You don't look so bad yourself, sweetheart." I said smoothing my skirt as I sat back down, legs crossed at the ankles and tucked beside the chair.

It was a short visit, basically just the time to drink a coffee before she had to go back to work but I could see that she was rejuvenated at the end. It showed in her entire demeanor.

"Thank you so much for coming down Danielle. It was nice getting away from the 'suits' and seeing a smiling face for a while" she said giving me another hug, her perfume overwhelming my senses. I could feel my nipples hardening from the stimulation as our large breasts pressing up against each other. "Enjoy the rest of your day. I'll call you later." she said holding her thumb and pinky up to her head simulating a phone before she waved and started walking back to work, her pigtails bouncing with each step.

I was still sitting there on the patio enjoying the rest of my coffee and the sun shining on my face when a few minutes later a man sat down where Jen had been.

"Lovely day today." he said looking at me through his Ray Ban wayfarers.

"It is, isn't it?" I responded

"I was hoping your friend would go before I had to leave." he said as he took a sip of his coffee

"And why is that?" I said crossing my legs at the knee allowing the skirt to slide up a bit more. "Surely a big strong man like yourself isn't intimidated by a couple of women."

"Not at all. I saw you when you came in and was actually on my way over to talk when she sat down. I didn't want to intrude on a 'girls only' event so I waited." he said removing his sunglasses.

He had beautiful dark blue eyes that were set off by the red 'power tie' he was wearing. His white shirt, black slacks and his very expensive looking shoes definitely made him look like a power player.

"Ah! A gentleman. I might faint." I said recalling a similar comment that had been directed at me more than once.

"Gentleman! Wow! I'm honored and you haven't even seen me open a door for a lady let." he said letting my somewhat sarcastic comment roll like water off a ducks back. "I'm Justin, its nice to meet you. So, you come here often?"

Ah yes, the tell tale cheesy pickup line but I decided to let it pass. After all I had nothing else planned for the day. "Danielle." I said keeping my introduction short. "and no, I was only here to meet my friend for a cup of coffee." if he was interested then he was going to have to work for it.

"A shame you don't come here more often." he said.

"And why is that?" I replied lounging back in the chair bouncing my crossed leg. I knew this stretched out my legs and out and put my thighs on display. Slowly running my hand up my thigh from the top of my boots to the hem of my skirt and back again his eyes were drawn in.

"Because I don't know when I may run into you again."

"Maybe tomorrow, maybe never!" I said changing my position to lean on the table looking right at him. "So what brings you down here dressed like that on a weekend Justin? Not the coffee I hope?"

"Work, actually." he responded.

"Ah, work. Dressed like that you must some kind of big shot. So what are you Justin? Some kind of big shot business man." I said in an almost goading tone.

"Actually, I'm a lawyer." he replied. 'No wonder my tones weren't having any effect of him.' I thought.

"So which building do you work in Mr. Big shot lawyer man?" I continued.

"This one." he said pointing his thumb at the building behind him. The building I was facing. Looking up I got a little vertigo trying to see the top.

"Wow! So let me guess. Your office is on the top floor." I teased

"Oh no. Not the TOP floor. That's all conference rooms and the law library but I do have a corner office. You should come see it some time." He said taking a drink from his coffee.

"OK." I said standing up

"What, right now." I had him off balance again.

"There is no time like the present Justin. Come on Mr. Big shot lawyer man show me your office." I said wrapping my arm through his.

The ride up the elevator was uneventful and there were only a couple of people at his work that we ran in to on the way to his office. The view from his corner office WAS impressive. You could see all of downtown and all the way out to the suburbs on side and out over the lake on the other. "Wow, this is an amazing view." I remarked.

"It should be, I worked my ass off for ten years to get it. Just don't touch the glass please." he said watching me look around and enjoy the view. It had everything from the walnut desk and matching book cases to the real ficus and wet bar. Basically a cookie cutter corporate law office that you see on TV all the time.

"Ten years." I commented walking around taking note of the starkness of the room.

"Youngest person ever to make partner, only 32 the next closet was 35." he said, his chest puffing with pride.

"So, what do you do for fun, Justin?" I asked, walking behind his desk.

"Um." the confused look on his said it all.

"You know. FUN!" I continued as I sat down in the large leather chair crossing my legs and putting them up on his desk "The stuff you enjoy doing. The stuff you do when you're not working, and you're not here."

"I've had to work 50, 60 sometimes 70 hour weeks for the past ten years." he started explaining.

"Girlfriend? Kids? What about time with your family?" I knew what the answer was going to be but I asked anyway. For some reason I felt a need to teach him about the world he was missing, as if I was some kind of scholar. Taking my legs down I walked to stand right next to his window and looked out. "Your on top of the world here Justin." I said turning to face him. "You think you have everything! Can I show you what you're missing? Will you let me?" he just looked at me. Clearly he was used to being in control of the situation and right now I had him off so far off balance that he was open to suggestion. "Come over here please."

As he approached me I held out my hand. When he took my hand I guided him up to the glass. Turning around to look out the window I positioned myself to be standing in front of him and pressed my ass up against the bulge in his pants and began to grind against him. "Hard work is to be commended Justin but there is more to life than just work. You have to make time for fun." I said turning around. I may have been the one up against the glass but he was the one that was trapped. "You do know what fun is, right?"

"Honestly, I have been so busy with work the past ten years there really hasn't been time for fun or even women." He admitted.

"I want to show you something about the difference between a job and a woman but first I need you to close your eyes."

"How are you going to show me something if I can't see it." he said trying to re exert control.

"Close them." He complied reluctantly. "and keep them closed. If you peek, the lesson will be over. Understand?" he nodded in understanding. Grabbing his power tie I showed him where true power lies as I used it to pull his mouth to mine. Slipping my tongue into his mouth as I kissed him I could tell that he was clearly out of practice. Breaking the kiss I reminded him to keep his eyes shut. I began tracing a line down the center of his chest as I slowly lowered myself to my knees. Looking up to make sure that he was not peeking I unbuckled his belt.

"Danielle?" he began.

"Shh." I said as I unzipped his pants. A few quick tugs later and his cock was free. "A few extra rules start now." I told him "If you open your eyes, I stop. If you touch me, I stop. If you try to force anything, I will bite. Understand?" He almost opened his eyes but caught himself and nodded instead. 'Good boy' I thought. At least he knows how to listen to instructions.

I finished freeing his cock and then using both hands I stroked his long shaft. It wasn't as thick as Chris's but it was longer and had a slight curve to it. I watched the way it moved through my hands as I stroked it and I smiled when the first drops of precum were milked out. Putting his cock in my mouth I was careful not to touch it at all. I just exhaled my hot breath as I took it in. His cock jerked with the sensation and he gasped when I closed my soft wet mouth on his hard member. Still stroking him with one hand I used the other to lightly fondle his balls while my mouth worked him. In and out of my mouth, right there in front of his office windows on the 82 floor, I sucked his cock for the entire world to see. My skirt had ridden up and I easily could have pleasured myself but I wanted this moment to be about him. I could tell he was getting weak in the knees when I felt him shake a bit.

"Oh my God, Danielle." he said as he reached out to steady himself against the glass he had warned me not to touch. I had to laugh inside at that as I continued never missing a beat.

Taking as much of him in my mouth I was surprised when I felt his pubes tickling my nose. I could feel his cock entering my throat yet it wasn't triggering a gag reflex. It did, however, make breathing difficult. Timing my strokes and breathing I continued to deep throat him using my tongue to put pressure on his shaft as it slid in and out.

I had asked Jennifer several times how she knew when I was about to cum and how she knew to increase her pace. She could never give me an answer beyond 'she could just tell.' I now understood the truth of that statement. I 'just knew' his orgasm was fast approaching and it had nothing to do with the moans of encouragement. Leaning on the glass he was having a hard time standing up as he came in my mouth. It was the large wad of someone who had not been laid in years. I swallowed as much as I could before I stood up and told him he could open his eyes. Once his eyes were open I let him watch as I wiped the last of his cum off my chin and put it in my mouth licking my fingers clean.

He was still unsteady on his feet so I helped him back to his chair and sat him down.

"Justin." I said hopping up to sit on his desk. "Life is about harmony. It's about seeking balance. Dedicating yourself to this job and achieving all of this at your age is commendable but it is nothing if you have no one to share it with. This view" I said waving my arms taking it all in "is wasted if it's just you. The lines of this office are so stark and cold, not soft and warm like a woman." I said bringing my arms down to trace my feminine curves coming to rest on the knee of my crossed leg. "And the final lesson Justin, and this is important." I made sure I had his full attention "While both a job and a woman might suck, the job will NEVER swallow." I said winking.

He was splayed back in his chair his pants had fallen to sit around his ankles, arms relaxed on the arms of his large leather chair. Hopping off his desk to sit on his knee I held his face as I gave him another kiss. "Well, I think I should go." I said kissing him again.

"Can I get your number?" he said, practically begging

"Let me think about it. In the meantime why don't you give me your card." I teased. "When I decide, I will have my people call your people and maybe we can do lunch? Ciao!" I said taking his card as I got off his lap and headed toward the door tugging my skirt back down. He was still scrambling to pull his pants up as I blew him a kiss and waved from the office door.

'What the hell did I just do?' I was shouting at myself in my head, the taste of cum still strong in my mouth. Twice now I had sucked dick and swallowed while wearing the corset. At least last time with Chris I had the wine I could blame but not this time. I put my sunglasses on but even then I avoided eye contact with anyone least I drop to my knees and suck their cocks as well.

What was wrong with me? I remember thinking that as I drove aimlessly. I didn't want to go home but I was worried what, or more specifically WHO, I might do if I was out.

Driving past an "Adult toy store" got me thinking and I quickly turned the car around.

Half an hour later I was on my way home again, my problem, seemingly, solved. I had picked up a few things that should keep me out of trouble AND off my knees. Some non piercing nipple rings, non piercing clitoral jewelry, some tingly lubricant, and a purple vibrator. My plan was to try and keep myself entertained at home as much as I could. I guess I didn't trust myself alone in public anymore but I DID enjoy being Danielle. She was so much fun.

It was only 5 O'clock when I got home and I still needed to take care of laundry. It just seemed like a pizza night. Not wanting to change back to Daniel but also not wanting to risk going out in public I ordered out for delivery. Twenty minutes later my pizza pie was at the door. It has being held by a piping hot delivery man who looked like he came straight from Rome and obviously worked out. My toes curled in my high heels and my knees went weak as I invited him in. Setting the pizza on the table I got my purse to pay him. Bending over more than necessary I knew my skirt had ridden up giving him a shot of my thong clad ass when I heard his breath catch in his throat.

Turning around, with the money in hand, I acted like I hadn't noticed anything and was surprised when he was standing right there. He was standing so close in fact that I stumbled trying to prevent running into him and fell right into his strong arms.

"Sorry." I said with a shaky breath, my free hand on his muscular arm.

He didn't say a word, he just stepped in even closer til our bodies touched from knees to chest. His arms drifted down as he leaned in to kiss me. I knew I shouldn't, I didn't want to but when his lips touched mine my knees went weak. He caught me again with his hands that were now on my ass and picked me up. My short skirt bunched up as I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist locking my ankles behind him. Putting my arms around his neck I squeezed my breasts into his chest as I attacked his mouth with kisses.

My body was on fire with need. I wanted to stop, I really did, but I was powerless to stop it. I was almost like I was a spectator in my body wondering what was going to happen next.

What happened next was my Roman god Pizza man set me on the table. His deep brown eyes caught and held mine and I leaned back on the table. I saw out of my peripheral vision as much as I felt his hands sneaking up my skirt, hooking the waistband of my panties, and pulling them down. Never breaking eye contact I lifted my butt to aid him in their removal. The cool air on my warm, wet pussy made me shiver in anticipation of what was to come. I fully expected his next move to be toward his zipper to free the large bulge I noticed there. I was terrified with the prospect of getting fucked but knew at the same time that I would not even try to stop him if he tried.

I slipped my shirt off over my head before closing my eyes. Laying back on the table I arched my back, thrusting out my breasts, til only my butt and head were touching. One leg was hooked over his shoulder the other dangled from his godlike muscular arm. He put my legs down hooking the heels on the edge of the table to keep my knees in the air. 'He's going to do it' I thought, one hand drifting down to play with my pussy while I waited. 'ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET HIM FUCK YOU!?!?' my mind screamed at me. 'OH YEAH!' my body answered.

"Here, Let me help you with that." He said. That was the first time he had spoken since he had stepped into my apartment. His hand slowly drew mine away from my dripping wet pussy before he planted his mouth on it. I nearly came right there as his tongue slipped into my moist folds and flicked right across my swollen sensitive clit.

I shuddered with the sensation. My body collapsed onto the table as both arms came down and tangled in his curly hair as I thrust my pussy into his mouth. My legs acted of their own accord and clamped down on his waist, shoulders, his head, I don't even know.

His tongue probed every corner of my sweet little box. It was like I was on a roller coaster ride and now that it had begun I could only hold on and let it finish as his tongue carried me to the highest peaks. I moaned in desperation when he would change rhythm and grind his face into my mound, then probe my sweet hole with his tongue before returning to my swollen, sensitive clit. My moaning that originally had seemed so distant was getting louder as my orgasm built to sensational new heights.