Bound Ch. 02: Bound for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHH AHHH AHHH AHHH!" I screamed when that roller coaster ride finished. My thighs were clamped down tightly on the side of his head, my hands locked in and pulling his sexy black hair. The intensity of the orgasm was so powerful it ended up leaving me an exhausted heap of cum dripping flesh on my dining room table. My arms splayed to the side, my legs dangled freely as my now bare breasts heaved. 'When had I pulled my bra off?' I wondered.

Looking down between my legs I saw he had unzipped his pants and pulled out a large, and VERY hard, cock. Excited that the ride was not yet over I reached one hand down to tweak a nipple while the other reached out to play with my pussy. He watched intently as my fingers slipped into my wet pussy before bringing them back up to my mouth and licking them clean.

I took a long slow deep breath through my nose before hooking my heels on the edge of the table like he had done before. Stepping in between my thighs he lifted one leg up to his shoulder. Reaching out, I closed my fingers over that stiff rod and ran it up and down my slit getting it moist when his cell phone rang.

RING RING

"Shit!" He said dropping my leg and scrambling to pull up his pants so he could get to his phone. "Shit SHIT!" he exclaimed when he got it out. "It's my boss! I gotta go."

I could have cried with the disappointment. Instead my mind used that moment to re-exert control as I handed him the $20 bill I had gotten from my purse. "Mmmmm, That's OK. Here, keep the change."

"Thanks!" he said as he finished fastening his pants before darting out.

'God, I am turning into such a fucking whore' I thought to myself as I rolled off the table so I didn't drag myself through the puddle of my cum. Clearly having pizza delivered was NOT a good idea.

It was a good lesson learned and one that I applied every night that week. While every day I had to go to work as Daniel, every night as soon as I got home and showered, I unwound as Danielle. If I had to leave the house to get something I made sure I did not have to get out of my car to get it and I made sure that I was never alone with any men.

At home, however, I had all kinds of fun with my new toys. I had actually developed a pretty nice routine. I would get home from work, shower and then put the corset on. I would shave my legs and put lotion on them, next, I would put the nipple or clitoral jewelry on as well as whatever clothing or lingerie I fancied at the moment. Sometimes a nearly sheer t-shirt along with an old pair of jeans that didn't fit Daniel anymore but made such a cute little over-sized pair of shorts for Danielle, at least once I cut them down they did. Sometimes stockings and garter belts with one of my skirts and blouse, sometimes just a simple baby-doll nightie.

Once I was dressed the part I would clean the apartment while making supper like 'A Good Woman'. I also always made sure to eat at the table and after supper, the dishes would get washed and put away before I allowed myself to do anything else.

Once bedtime rolled around my little purple vibrator would get a long workout until I came. The difference in orgasms between men and women was so much different. Yeah it took longer to climax as Danielle but it was SO much more satisfying. It was not just localized to my balls I felt it EVERYWHERE. I would then fall asleep in the corset. When I would wake up in the morning I would, reluctantly, change back to Daniel and go to work.

Friday, or course, I had to disturb my routine with a call to Jennifer assuring that "Yes I will be there!" and another to Jim telling him to be ready to pay up. He laughed at me. Little did he know.

Setting out my costume I took stock. White over the knee socks. Check. High heeled saddle shoes. Check. White cotton thong. Check. Low cut white cotton blouse. Check. Plaid skirt. Check. Nipple jewelry, masquerade mask and vampire teeth, no we can't forget those. Check, check and check. Finally the item that makes this entire costume possible, one leather, heavily boned corset with the magical ability to turn a male into a female. CHECK. The vampire naughty school girl I thought was a very creative and sexy costume and seemed like it would be a lot of fun.

Looking at the clock and seeing that it was getting close to time I slipped into the corset and tied the laces activating the magic. Danielle's face was so familiar to me now that it no longer surprised me when I saw that soft face looking back. I cupped my breasts a moment before running my fingers down to my pussy. I had gotten up early that morning and shaved it for tonight. It was so smooth and was getting wet with my touch. Opening up the blinds in my bedroom I put on the thong, stockings, and blouse before I finished getting ready, pulling up my skirt and stepping into my shoes. What can I say I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.

I got to the party just before 7 and got my hand marked that I had paid the cover. That was step one to winning this bet. I giggled to myself thinking that Jim was going to be paying for the very item that made this bet so easily winnable.

Once I was at the bar I very quickly noticed a few things. First, I wouldn't have to pay for a single drink. Every time I wanted one some guy was quick to pay for it. Second, Halloween parties are VERY fun when you can become someone else entirely. No one here knew Danielle and it was quickly apparent that so many people wanted too. I would have to careful not to drink too much, I made a mental note, or likely I would end up in the back seat of an SUV sucking some Werewolf or aliens cock.

I saw Mike and Jim come in around 8:30 or so, I was having fun shooting pool with some cute college guys who were dressed up as Greek warriors. They seemed convinced that one, or both, of them was going to get me in bed tonight. I used that to my advantage bending way over letting my skirt ride up when I was taking shots. Distracting them by sitting down across from them crossing and uncrossing my legs when they were shooting. I was practically running the table when I noticed that Jennifer was there and had been cornered by Jim.

I must have missed her arrival, which should have been hard, she had a fantastic Little Red Riding Hood costume that was VERY well made. Jennifer's hobby was sewing and I could only imagine the weeks she put into making that costume. It was adorable with a short short skirt, over the knee white socks not unlike mine and a cute little basket that she held in the crook of her arm.

I could tell she already had a good buzz going and that she was uncomfortable with how close Jim was. He set a hand high on her thigh and leaned in close enough that he could have been kissing her neck, he probably was because she pushed him away strongly. Putting my game on hold I quickly trotted over and rescued her.

"Oh My God, JENNIFER!!" I said my excitement only partially faked. When she saw it was me the relief on her face was as palpable as was the disappointment on Jim's face. I wondered what he was up to?

Giving Jennifer a huge hug I said "I didn't know you were coming to this party! Hey I have some people you HAVE to meet." I said practically dragging her over to my muscular Spartan warriors who were still at the pool table.

"Oh my God are you a life saver!" she said giving me another hug. "I HATE being alone with those two. Gawd they creep me out! Did you see where he touched my leg?" she shivered "What REALLY pisses me off is that I TOLD Daniel not to leave me alone with them. Not to stand me up. The party is half over and I still haven't seen him. I only went near those two because Daniel told me he was going to coming with them."

I gave her another reassuring hug. "It's OK Sweetheart, I'm here." I reassured her. Introducing Jen to the hero's of Sparta, I didn't know their names and to this day don't care, they provided us with an out. Plus now with two of us they were convinced they were both going to get lucky and we didn't have to buy another drink for the rest of the night.

As eleven neared Jen was really getting annoyed because she had not seen "me" yet and wanted to get going home. I wanted to be able to tell her I was right here but how do you tell someone that you have a corset that can magically change you from a man to a woman. I convinced her to stay until eleven so we could get our bumper sticker. Without it Jim would claim I violated the rules and would not pay up on the bet and I would be out another $200.

Seeing that we were about to leave, our college guy's tried getting us to come back to their place to 'party.' maybe it was the alcohol or just the sexiness of her Little Red Riding Hood costume but I hugged her and whispered quietly "Just go with it"

I broke the hug and started feeling her up right in front of them while she returned the favor, "Sorry boys, but we have a little party of our own planned." I said before planting an incredibly intimate open mouth kiss on her. Jen was surprised, but only for an instant before she was kissing back our tongues toying with each other for everyone to see. It was an intense kiss that took both of our breathes away. As we broke we both needed to lean on each other for support. Then arm in arm we walked out. "Nighty night!" I waved to two very slack jawed Spartans.

"Oh my God that was so hot!" Jennifer said once we were outside. "Did you see the looks on their faces? I think they may have creamed in their armor!"

"It was pretty funny. I'm glad you heard me. I was a bit worried for a second because it was so noisy in there." I said as we walked.

"To be honest, I didn't hear you, I just followed along with what you were doing." she admitted. "By the way, where did you learn to kiss like that? It almost reminded me of my boyfriend except much softer."

"That's just how I kiss." Uh Oh I thought, did I just give myself away "So I remind you of your boyfriend?"

"No, I mean, not like that, its just... Oh never mind. You're just a great kisser that's all." she stammered over her words. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I replied

"Have you ever kissed a girl before? Or was that your first time?" She asked

"Nope, first time. Maybe it was the alcohol but somehow it just seemed appropriate." I said as we stepped up to her car. "You?"

"Oh! Definitely my first time. I kinda liked it. I've never even thought about it but ... I liked it." she said gazing into my eyes. "I'm glad it was you."

"I'm glad it was you too Jen." I said and kissed her again forcing her to lean back against her car for stability. We were of the same height but with my 4" heels on and her backed against the car I stood over her. I took advantage of that slight difference in height as I continued our kiss. She resisted at first more because we were in public but relented as the heat of the moment took over.

"Do you wanna come back to my place?" she said when we finally broke our kiss, our faces still touching.

"I would love too...but I can't. My friends that I am staying with will be picking me up soon." I said kissing her again. "I'll call you tomorrow OK."

"Tomorrow then. Goodnight Danielle." Jennifer said pouting. "bye" she said blowing me a kiss as she got in her car.

I watched her drive away and then I walked back to where I had parked my car a block and a half away. I drove home and began removing my makeup and letting my hair down. I still had the corset on because it felt strange to me to remove makeup if I wasn't Danielle. Plus I liked the way I looked and moved. Suspecting that at any moment Jim was going to show up to collect his winnings I stripped off the rest of my costume. I folded each piece and put them away carefully before I finally removed the corset. Placing the corset back in its case I put it on its shelf in the closet.

Looking at myself in the mirror I made sure that I had not missed any makeup when I realized I had not removed my earrings. My shaved legs and armpits were pretty evident but there is a price to pay for fashion and like I said before it was not uncommon for men to shave these days as well. Pulling on some underwear, some pajama bottoms and a T-shirt I went and grabbed the popcorn that Danielle had made, 'She was so thoughtful' I joked in my head. Sitting down on the couch I put started watching Zombieland.

Rule #32 Savor the little things

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

'Ah yes Jim, right on time.' I thought getting up from the couch and opened the door.

"YOU! ARE SUCH! A FUCKING!! ASSHOLE!!" Jennifer yelled at me still dressed in her Red Riding Hood outfit. "I told you NOT to stand me up tonight! I told you not to leave me alone with your creepy fucking friends! You promised me, EVEN TONIGHT, that you would be at the party! Where the HELL were you?"

Seeing Jen instead of Jim surprised me. Her screaming and the onslaught of questions left me standing there with my mouth open looking for words as she pushed her way into my apartment. I had never seen her this angry before.

"You know, if it had not been for that girl Danielle I would have been trapped by Jim. Do you know that he was rubbing up my thigh and trying to stick his tongue in my ear? You should have heard the things he was suggesting."

"But I WAS th..." I started before she cut me off.

"and you didn't come and SAVE me!! We are done!! Don't call me again!!" she said before she stormed out.

"What did I miss?" Jim said walking in the open door that Jen had just stormed out. "Where were you? Didn't see you all night. Hope you got the money to pay up!"

"Jen wait!" I yelled but she must have been running because she was nowhere in sight when I got past Jim. SHIT!! 'but I had rescued you' I thought.

"Actually I WAS there. Read em and weep I said showing my hand with my entry mark as well as the bumper sticker for making it to 11. Jim didn't want to believe I won legit but he was the one that had set the rules. I had the proof the bet required and he grudgingly paid up. Jim was certainly an ass but he was always good on his bets, even when he lost.

Now I needed to fix things with Jen if I could. My first call to her cell phone rang and rang before going to VM. Shortly after that I received a text from her, it said simply "STOP CALLING ME!!"

I was pacing the apartment running my fingers through my hair when Danielle's phone beeped an incoming message. "Nd 2 talk. U free? :'-( "

Putting the corset back on grabbing a sheer lace bra and panty set my Levis and a t-shirt I quickly changed back to Danielle.

My fingers were shaking as I texted her back "4 u, always. Call or coffee?" I responded.

Less than 30 seconds later the phone buzzed again "coffee!"

I quick did my makeup and pulled up my hair. Maybe tomorrow I'll get it cut into something more flattering. Lacing up the high heeled saddle shoes, they were just too cute, and grabbing a light weight jacket I headed for my car. She had told me where to meet after I said I could get a ride.

Walking into the coffee shop around the corner from her place, my purse held in the crook of my arm I saw Jennifer sitting cross legged at a table in the corner. She must have been driving around aimlessly because she was still wearing her costume. Her eyes were still puffy from crying. I died inside seeing her like that knowing I was the reason.

"Oh baby!" I said running to her my heels clacking on the tile floor. "are you okay?" I said as I threw my arms around her.

"I broke up with him." she said between sobs.

"Daniel?" I probed.

"Yeah, I was so mad that he wasn't at the party that halfway home I turned around and went his place."

"Oh Jennifer." my heart was breaking listening to her tell her story. She started crying again.

"He was there in his pajamas watching Zombieland like nothing. Can you believe he actually started telling me that he was there. That's when I broke up with him and walked out. I've been driving all over for the last 30 minutes because I didn't feel like going home. Sorry I texted you so late but I needed to talk to someone and the first person I thought of was you. I just feel like I've known you forever, like I can tell you anything. "

"It's totally OK Jen. I'm glad you thought of me." oh man how was I going to fix this I worried. "Jen, you know that I am here for YOU but I have to ask, are you sure this is what you want?" she grimaced at me through her tears. "I am only saying that because I've heard how you talk about him. I just want to make sure."

"I don't know. I'm so confused right now." her head dropped to the table with a thud as she said it.

"I tell you what, why don't we finish our coffee and go back to your place. We can talk more privately there." I said taking notice of some of the questionable characters that had just walked in.

We went back to her place to talk but ended up with a glass or two of wine and a cardboard pizza. We talked about everything except men and relationships. We bonded that night in a way that only people of the same sex can. She was cute and sweet and so much more funny than I remember. We talked and laughed and drank and talked some more. I felt ALIVE laughing with her like that.

We were well into our second bottle and the wine had loosened Jennifer up. We were sitting on her couch, her intoxication clearly visible in her eyes, when she leaned over and kissed me. Setting down her glass of wine on the table behind the couch she continued her kissing advance, forcing me back against the pillows. It had to be comical seeing someone, still dressed as Lil Red Riding Hood, taking such an aggressive approach to something. I spread my legs for her as I set my glass down on the floor. Tangling my fingers in her hair I pulled her in, my tongue seeking hers. As she settled between my thighs I could feel myself getting hot and wet. Wrapping my legs around her I pulled her in as I began caressing her soft skin. I began trying to get her out of her costume when she sat back, grabbed the bottom of my T-shirt and deftly pulled it up and over my head. She sat there for a moment just looking at me, at my corset, at my full breasts in their push-up bra. She kissed me again then her hands holding my breasts before she leaned down and kissed them as well. Playing with myself didn't even come close to reproducing the sensations she was creating in me. 'Heck not even the Italian Stallion from earlier in week caused feelings like this.' I thought. As she continued to kiss them I felt my nipples getting harder and a quivering in my pussy that was going to need some serious attention, and soon. I looked down when I felt her mouth on those hardened nipples and realized that she had somehow removed my bra without me even noticing. I clamped my legs around her even tighter and drew my arms in forcing my breasts together and up as I pulled her mouth to mine. I was as dominant as I could be in such a submissive position forcing my tongue into her mouth, tasting the wine in her saliva. That dominance lasted only a moment and then she pushed me back down.

"Do you always wear this?" Jennifer asked as her hands followed the curves accentuated by the heavy leather corset.

"Except for when I shower, yes." I answered trying to read something, anything in the expression on her face. Either she was that good or she was that drunk because there was nothing there to read.

"What's it like to wear it for so long like that?" she asked with very slurred speech.

"Crazy as this sounds, Liberating. When I have it on its like I'm someone else." I said. I was of course being literal but she didn't need to know that.

"Liberating and yet so confining." she mused "If I hadn't worn the garter belt and stockings out the other day I wouldn't understand." she said looking into my eyes. "You are such a beautiful woman Danielle." Tweaking my nipples she began kissing them again.