Bound Friends Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea walked inside and took a few moments to watch Megan work. She was on her hands and knees, scrubbing away in the far corner forcing her skirt up and exposing her ass. She thought it was strange, somehow Megan's ass seemed even more exposing this way than when she was naked. Lea checked her video feed of Sophia, who had turned her head to the side and was biting down on the bed covers, clearly still trying to stifle her moans unaware she could yell as much as she wanted. Lea got a good chuckle out of that thought. But with Sophia still looking safe she decided to get back to what, or more specifically who, had been preoccupying her mind.

****

"Hey there," Lea said as she opened the door to the parlor.

"Hey yourself," Andrea replied spinning around to look in the direction of the door. She had changed into a pair of sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt. Though Lea couldn't help but notice she also hadn't removed her collar or her cuffs, she simply dressed over them.

"Feeling better?" Lea asked cautiously as she at down at the far corner of the couch.

"Oh yeah, I've been better for a while i think it was just kind of a quick flash but as soon a I was out I felt better." Andrea said pausing the show and turning to Lea.

"So, do you wanna talk about it?"

Andrea paused to think before responding. "There was just... something i guess.. maybe about watching Megan that just bam.. set something off."

"So... should I just.. keep Megan away then?" Lea asked slowly, as if trying to think of something better to offer while still talking.

"No, no, it's just something about seeing you and.. I mean.. no 'cause.. shit what do I mean," Andrea stammered out, starting and stopping several times as Lea patiently waited. "With you there, I mean.. on the screen.. well.. but I was here and you were with her and I mean.. I.. I don't know."

"So," Lea said only after Andrea had clearly given up flailing around to find what she meant. "Are you saying there was something different about being left alone? But I've left you alone a bunch of times, I thought you said you liked that."

"I don't know," Andrea said with her voice starting to crack. "I mean usually I kind of always assumed you were watching. Like even if I was in one of those damn cells I knew you were watching on one of the bajillion cameras. Or I guess, I knew you could be. But then you were watching her, and you were doing.. I mean, what I mean is..." Andrea trailed off as she pulled her legs back up to her chest while a single tear starting to form. "Shit. I don't know what I mean."

Lea slid down the couch and wrapped her right arm around her friend. Andrea fell onto Lea's shoulder and let her inexplicable tears flow. After giving her a few minutes of a literal shoulder to cry on Lea broke the silence. "Was it the caning maybe? Look Megan isn't you."

Andrea wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up at Lea, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you don't need to feel scared that I'll do to you what I did to her. I know you better than that. I mean I think I do. I do right?" Lea said someone fast and with a certain sense of discomfort.

"Yes of course.. I.. no, it's not that, I don't think. It just kind of hit me, whatever it was, and suddenly I just wasn't having a good time. I mean sure, it happened while I was watching you with Megan but it could have been anything. I mean and with that mask on she really looks like me. Who knows what it was," Andrea said looking forward, finding it hard to look at Lea.

"You sure you're ok then?" Lea asked, bobbing forward to try to get back into Andrea's line of sight.

"Well you know what made it ok?" Andrea asked rhetorically, finally turning to look Lea in the eye. "You. When I panicked and shouted the safeword you were here in just seconds. I know it's what we've talked about, but even when you were busy you came running. I don't know, I think there was just a part of me that bought a little too much into the whole helpless slave shtick, that you wouldn't actually let me go."

"You don't need to ever think that," Lea said as she leaned forward and hugged her friend. "I would never betray your trust like that. I love.. being able to play like this, and we need to trust each other."

"I know that, I do, I trust you," Andrea said as she gripped her friend tightly. "But I guess it's like a rollercoaster. Sure intellectually I know I'm not going to die, but sometimes it sure does feel like you will. And if that thought wasn't there at all it would be no fun, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to freak out occasionally. It doesn't mean I don't trust you."

The two sat there in each other's embrace, neither one wanting to be the first to break the hug. Lea finally broke the silence with a soft whispered "I'm sorry." It was enough to get Andrea to sit up puzzled. "Sorry for what?" She asked

"This is my fault, I shouldn't have just assumed you wanted to watch like that."

"No, no," Andrea said sounding concerned about what might be going through Lea's head.

"No, it's my responsibility. I'm supposed to be the one to think things through. Maybe I should have talked this out more with you, details of what I planned. I mean that's what a dom.."

"Stop it." Andrea interrupted. "Don't be so hard on yourself. If I knew every move it wouldn't be as much fun, and even still could have told me every detail and I still couldn't have told you it would cause a mini panic. Sometimes these things just happen. You did everything you could, you came when I called, and the fact that you're taking it this hard says you don't take this lightly.You're a good friend and a good dom."

That was the last bit of pressure to open the floodgates. Lea began to tear up and Andrea leaned in to reassure her friend, occasionally rubbing her hand up and down Lea's back in a reassuring manner. But where Andrea simply saw the tears of a concerned friend, Lea knew better. Sure there was concern, but much more frustration. Frustration that she couldn't tell Andrea how she felt about her. Frustration that her plans had caused Andrea pain, which cause herself pain as well. Frustration that she couldn't explain why she was taking this so hard without explaining her feelings. Frustration that she felt that way about her friend at all when she was also so sure that, frustratingly, nothing could come of it but losing what it is they have already.

As the sniffles and sounds of crying began to subside, Andrea moved back some, letting go of the hug but still holding on to one of Lea's hands for reassurance. Lea looked up with her slightly red eyes and smiled back as she saw her friend smiling at her. She wanted to move in and kiss but decided to simply look down and play with their interlocking fingers.

"Do you worry this much about Megan and Sophia too?" Andrea asked suddenly much more cognizant of the toll this pressure might be taking on Lea.

"No, no I don't worry about them as much," Lea said, still fixing her sight on their interlocking hands.

"Wait, why not?" Andrea said after a few seconds when the double standard finally registered.

"Oh.. Yeah um. I mean.. wait, do you want me to talk about this? It's not going to like trigger something like watching Megan did will it?" Lea stammered out finally looking up to meet Andrea's slightly confused eyes.

"No, it shouldn't, but no, like what makes me so special?"

Lea's heart started racing. She didn't want to lie, so she searched desperately for some half-truth that could suffice. "Well, Sophia is kind of simple, she likes being physically overpowered. Basically any time she can't physically stop something, she's said she finds it hot, at least she'll say so after the fact. It means she struggles a lot, and means I have to be a little more careful she doesn't get out, but it also makes dealing with her kind of straightforward. It's like she sees the whole thing as some kind of sport almost. So I don't have to worry about 'breaking' her, cause I have yet to find anything she didn't say after the fact that she loved even if she fights tooth and nail during. And no matter how many times I tell her that saying 'halt' isn't a weakness, she either doesn't agree or just doesn't feel she needs it." Lea explained, interrupted slightly when her phone let off a loud alarm that someone said the safeword.

"Heh, that's kind of cool the mics pick that up. Assuming that's how you knew to come for me?" Andrea asked pointing at Lea's phone.

Lea simply nodded her head and continued. "And Megan, well over the past month she must be online like 24/7. She's been sending me links to all kinds of stories or videos, telling me what she finds so hot about it and would I mind doing that to her. I seriously got a list a mile long of all these ideas she's basically begged me to do to her. I mean, there's always the chance she underestimated her ability to take some of them, what works on paper doesn't always work in real life after all. But when you're basically working off someone else's wish list you don't feel quite as worried about doing something wrong."

"Wow, I knew something seemed different about her from last time we played together. So what did you end up doing with her?" Andrea asked with the sound of someone who finally saw where a lost puzzle piece goes.

"Well why don't you come see?" Lea said as she wiped the last few tears from her cheek and stood up. She kept Andrea's hand held by her's, and walked out towards the door. "You might even find it a little funny. So you know how none of the outside's been cleaned since last summer? Well one of the fantasies she sent me was being a latex slave-maid. Being forced through threat of pain to work and being teased while she does it. I figure two birds with one stone eh?" She said almost with a chuckle Andrea wasn't quite sure was appropriate. However, when they came out to the living room and Andrea saw Megan dressed in full latex scrubbing the deck, and seeing how much the deck needed it by looking at the finished areas, she shared a bit in Lea's little joke. "She finds it hot, I find it useful, and we wouldn't need sandals to go walk over the mold to get out to the hot tub any more."

Andrea watched as Megan scrubbed away on her hands and knees, ass up proudly and breasts swinging free. Andrea had never thought about that specific fantasy, but she was certainly understanding the impulse a bit. She seemed so focused yet humiliated. "And what have you done with Sophia?" Andrea asked after sufficient gawking time.

"Nothing yet, she's still in bed, still being teased and still thinks that if she screams she get shocked. I was thinking of taking her up to one of the cells, want to watch?"

Andrea tried to gauge how she felt. "Sure, I guess."

"I didn't want to say anything, but I noticed you never took your cuffs off you just kind of put your cloths on over them." Lea said cautiously.

"Your point?"

"Well do you want to come with me to watch as a friend... or as a... um... slave?" Lea said, trailing off into a soft high pitched voice of uncertainty at the end.

"Well, what if for now, I'm a slave friend? Like one that wears some restraints but also gets to wear clothes?" Andrea said after trying to imagine what she'd be comfortable with.

"For now? Be whatever you want." The two exchanges slight smiles before Lea lead them both to her room.

****

Before going to see Sophia, Lea brought out some special bondage mitts. They are heavily padded, and had individual finger compartments, making them feel almost soft and inviting. They were made of a latex like material with microholes, allowing gases like air to pass through but not liquids, at least not unless it's under 8 or so feet of pressure. They go down far enough to slip over the D-rings on either cuff, and continue up with a narrowing slip of fabric long past the fingers. But part of what makes them so special is that they bend at the knuckles and the loose end has a metal opening that attaches to the cuffs as well. At the point where the mitts bend, there is a firm bar sown into the fabric running across the hand and sticking out slightly beyond the hand on both sides. It makes the hands hold a fist like pose when bent, but it also gives an anchor point to either fist that can lead the wearer around or even safely suspend them from the wrists. The sides of the mitts had an low friction coating, only the well padded part where the fingers start to bend have any kind of grip at all. It means they can be used when someone is crawling on their hands and knees but not be useful for almost anything else.

Andrea loved them. They made her feel a whole different type of helpless because unlike a lot of other bindings, this didn't restrain her, making the uselessness of her hands even more apparent. They were comfortable and surprisingly well ventilated for how puffy they look. When Lea first showed them to her last weekend, she ended up staying in them for over 24 hours. It was a special part of that weekend, because no matter where she was, she was utterly reliant on Lea for absolutely everything. It also made it feel at times that she was actually in charge, after all Lea had to wade on her every need. Of course that illusion would be quickly shattered if she asked for something and Lea said no, there really was nothing she could do in those mitts if Lea said no.

Lea was silent not only putting them on, but also as she attached a short leash to both hands. "You still ready?" Lea asked. Andrea barely finished nodding her head before Lea yanked on the cable that split part way down into two cables that each clipped to both fists. Lea carefully shielded the number pad as she typed in the four digits that opened the door to Sophia's bedroom. All the beeps were the same tone but while Andrea had never caught the code she knew it wasn't all the same number. She had long ago stopped trying to snoop what the number was, for all she knew every door had a different code and besides, what would she do with them? She couldn't very well walk home.

The room was eerily quiet, only the sound of Sophia's heavy breathing through the covers she bit down on could be heard. "Why so quiet Sophia?" Lea taunted as she walked into plainer view with Andrea in tow. "Something wrong? I figured you'd be yelling at me for sure by now." Sophia only gave back a dagger sharp glare that spoke volumes all on its own. "Oh, that's right, last time you talked you got shocked isn't that right. Well I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that's been off for a while now. Oh yeah, I never meant to leave it on, and you just kind of assumed I did."

Sophia dropped her jaw both to give it a rest after biting down for so long, and out of sheer shock. She didn't even know how to respond. Eventually her brain got back together enough to start responding. "The fuck Lea? You couldn't have warned me?"

"I thought it would be funnier this way, oh and one more thing," She hit a button on her phone which made Sophia scream out in pain, probably made so loud because she could scream and not because it was unusually painful. "That's Mistress to you. You're my little captive now and that makes me your Mistress. While you're here you will do what I say and I say you address me with a little more respect."

Andrea started to get a little uneasy. She figured it must just be the fighting, she hadn't seen Sophia fight back so forcefully, it was a little strange. But she didn't say anything, hoping it would pass and not wanting to interrupt Lea while she was getting going.

"Respect? You LEFT me here for.. god knows how long. AFTER tricking me into this little prison room. Then you turned up this little devil chip and left me to fight against every urge I had to scream this WHOLE time. My mouth is dryer than a desert from biting down for so long, I say fuck your respe.. OW SHIT." Sophia rambled before being stopped in a convulsive shock from the tap of Lea's thumb.

"Anything else?" Lea said raising an eyebrow.

"No..." Sophia started looking like she wasn't done but taking her good sweet time before finishing with "Mistress."

"OK then," Lea said with a smug satisfied tone she knew Sophia must be hating. She led Andrea over to the far wall and raised her hands up to clip the carabiner at the end of the cable to a small hook in the ceiling. Andrea looked up and even though there was no lock used at all, it might as well have been welded to the ceiling for as much use as her hands were.

"So tell me, do you want to be let off of that bed?" Lea asked as she began retrieving things from the closet.

"You know I do... Mistress" Sophia hesitantly responded, almost grunting the last part.

"Well let's make sure you're nice and secure in other ways first," Lea said before walking around and clipping one side of a short hobble chain to Sophia's right wrist and ankle cuff. Backing away anticipating a kickback, she then released Sophia's left side. Sophia turned over and used all her strength to try to pull her right wrist free. "You didn't think I'd just let you go did you? Clip your other hand into the chain together." Sophia looked annoyed but not exactly surprised either. The wrist chain was only about 6 inches, it gave her enough room to easily put it on but not a lot of movement beyond that.

Once she had clicked her wrist into the chain, Sophia's other wrist came free of the bed. She sat up stretched showing signs of utter relief overpowering any look of disdain she might have just had up to that point. Sophia followed Lea's instructions without further protest, first clipping her free leg to the 12 inch hobble chain and finally attaching her wrist chain to one of the slots on the front of her waist belt with a small D-ring attachment.

Lea walked over and clipped a small cable leash to Sophia's collar, "this is a special one, I got it thinking of you. If the leash goes taut, it will tell the collar to give out a little zap. So if you don't follow along it's going to hurt." Lea said this leaning in and looking Sophia intensely in the eye. She seemed to get her point across as Sophia seemed a little worried about this new attachment.

"Where are we going though?" Sophia asked, before later adding a belated "Mistress" to her question.

"Oh, theres a few rooms that weren't on the original tour I gave you. We're going up to one of them now, and I got quite the special little dildo up there with your name on it." Lea said as she started heading for the small short door near the window. "I set up your own little password that gives you access to places I want you to have access to, so why don't you type yours in. It's 7674, which is s-o-p-h. Got that?"

"Yes Mistress," Sophia said as she got up quickly to keep slack in her leash as Lea began to walk away.

****

Andrea watched from a distance with a distinct feeling of déjà vu. It was almost exactly what Lea did and said to her before proceeding upstairs for the first time. The hobble chains were the same size fitted in the same way, though the shock leash was actually new. Then Lea said the bit about this next place not being on the tour, about there being a special dildo with her name on it, right down to a code based on the start of her name (though obviously the start of her name not Sophia's). She could not see from where she was but heard Sophia type in her code and watch the door pop open a tad, just as it had for her. It gave just enough of a gap to open it without using the handle. She watched as they disappeared upstairs without even looking back or acknowledging she was still there.

Andrea could vividly remember her first time going upstairs. When the door opened it lead to a small narrow entryway of sorts with doors on three sides and stairs on the fourth. It meant there was a door out to the deck, one into this room and one into Lea's room. The stairs were steep, narrow but had handles on either side. The stairways seemed to be squeezed between the bedroom walls, taking advantage of the steep A frame of the roof, that from inside was fully exposed. The stairs stopped just before the middle of this kind of attic, before continuing on the other side down as a seemingly identical set of stairs, letting out at the laundry room, master bedroom closet and carport. Down the middle of the attic there were four cell rooms on one side and bondage furniture on the other. The cells themselves were not using the wooden floor of the rest of the attic, but sat several inches higher and were made of metal with holes checkerboarded all across them. At the far end were two more sets of stairs leading down, one side leading to the living room, carport and parlor, the other to the living room, deck and down a narrow hallway to the main bathroom and other bedroom.