Bound Friends Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell does that mean?" Andrea asked confused. Lea only replied with another bark, this time a little more confidently. Andrea took her time to try to understand what she might mean when suddenly it clicked. "Wait, does that only shock you if you try to say anything except make a barking noise?"

Lea sunk her head against the floor. This was so humiliating. But she knew that it would let her growl as well, so she figured she better do that too to try and hope Andrea put it together.

"So just any dog noise then? But that's all?" Andrea asked, getting a very disheartened whimper in response. "I'm assuming you didn't want Sophia to find that out?" Andrea continued. "So do... um.. wait first let's just establish bark for yes. growl for no. So do you have a plan?"

Lea kept her face buried in the floor and let out a low growl. She didn't know how Sophia got out but she was in charge now. She hadn't planned for this at all. And she had the knowledge that Andrea saw the whole thing. She was supposed to be Andrea's dom, her Mistress, and now she's hogtied and barking in front of her. She worried how else this might go wrong.

She was slightly surprised Andrea was remaining so calm though. After all, the last two times Andrea saw one of her friends tied up by another she panicked and called out for help.This time if Andrea panicked Lea would be totally unable to do anything. She couldn't even try to calm her down with reassuring words, unless puppydog whines are considered reassuring. Who knows if Sophia would respond to a phone alert about a safeword being used, and at the speed she found she could crawl it would be minutes for her to get to Andrea's feet. And how much could she really help from down there?

It was all immensely frustrating for Lea. Not so much the bondage, she had endured much worse by her own hand, but the worry. If Andrea wasn't freaking out already, Lea worried that her freaking out would be enough to trigger a panic in Andrea. She didn't want to look her in the eyes and perhaps betray some of her concern, which only magnified the base concern itself.

"Lea," Andrea called out. "Still with me?"

Lea finally looked up, she had already started to cry which made her worry what seeing tears might do.

"Are you in any physical pain?"

Lea growled.

"So why are you crying, is it that you don't like being tied up?"

Lea collapsed her head back into the floor resting on her cheek and cried a few more tears. It wasn't about the bondage it was about her, but how could she say that with yeses and nos?

"Are you just embarrassed?"

The question confused Lea, what did she mean. She looked up at Andrea who chuckled a bit when Lea inadvertently lifted her head while it was still slanted. To Lea it was just the way she had used her muscles to lift her head from laying on one side, but to Andrea it looked like she was cocking her head to the side like a dog would when it was confused. Even though Andrea was laughing at her, the laughter cut the tension and got her to stop crying. If it wouldn't have shocked her Lea might have given off a few laughs as well.

Andrea was about to ask another question when Sophia showed up. "And what's so funny?" she asked. She had changed into a regular t shirt and some athletic shorts.

"It's nothing, so did you talk to Megan?" Andrea asked

"Yeah, she got kind of defensive when I asked if she wanted out. Going on about how 'she hadn't completed her task yet.' Kind of odd if you ask me, but I'm not going to argue."

"So are you going to let us go?" Andrea asked with a certain meekness.

"I don't know, you did came up here planning to get dominated right? Never said it had to be Lea doing the dominating. I'll be honest, I'm kind of liking the power trip." Sophia said as she got out and stared at Lea's old phone. "Oh, by the way Lea? I went ahead and changed your administrator password, so I guess for now 'su casa es mi casa.' You can have my account for now so it's a little more appropriate for what you should call yourself. I changed it's password to d-u-m-b."

Lea tried staring daggers but it only seemed to come out as mildly annoyed.

"So why don't we get you up to your cell, I'm sure you'll have fun with that dildo you said 'had my name on it.'" Sophia said as she took a key and uncuffed Lea's feet long enough to undo the hogtie and recuff her so she could still walk. "Come with me," Sophia said as she helped Lea to her feet. Andrea could only watch as a defeated looking Lea followed behind Sophia through the door and up the stairs.

Minutes later Sophia came back down, "Since you seem to be yucking it up with Lea, I thought you might like to join her upstairs. Separate rooms of course. Andrea thought about protesting but she had no real leg to stand on. Her arms were useless and she still wore all her cuffs and collar.

"And look what I brought!" Sophia exclaimed as she clipped the shock leash Lea had used on her to Andrea's collar. "So when I unclip your hands you aren't going to get any fancy ideas right?" Andrea nodded. "Good, now follow me."

Andrea followed Sophia upstairs where she saw Lea on the far most cell. She was put into the closest one, putting two cells between her and Lea. Sophia unclipped Andrea's leash and unclipped the cable holding her hands together, but did nothing else about the mitts before closing the door behind her. Lea it seemed had her cuffs still on but not back in a hogtie position, and a lock had been added to the collar making it look much more permanent. She looked desperately through the bars at Andrea.

"I'll be back when I figure out something better for you two, for now I think I'm just going to enjoy the freedom, maybe get a bite to eat, something to drink, but hey there's a dildo for both of you if you get thirsty in there." Sophia finished off her monologue with a bit of a self-congratulatory laugh before walking downstairs and out of sight.

Andrea tried her best to get comfortable, but she knew from experience that was a losing battle. She decided to take off her shirt and use them as a makeshift pillow, it seemed like a better use of the shirt and she was used to going topless in these cells. But with her mitts that was about all she could remove, and even that was a struggle.

Lea watched and thought. She started upset but became less so over time. She was at least not alone. She was relieved to see Andrea taking it all so well. She was even kind of relieved to be out of the drivers seat, she had almost forgotten how paradoxically freeing bondage can be. And now she got to sit and stare and not have to explain why she was sitting or staring as she watched her crush lay voluntarily topless and bound just close enough to still be in focus without her glasses. Things could be worse.