All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 05'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Well now, wasn't that fun? Kudos to you, jessbaby, for having the testicular fortitude to write the train wreck. That is so much better a story than a never ending giddy romp. Can this humpty dumpty mess of a friendship be put back together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

The feeling I got was similar to that of being about to vomit, which is a shame since chapter 1 and 3 were good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This has been a really well written story throughout. The character development was strong and climaxed by underlining one of BDSM's most important facets, consent.

Thank you for a wonderful story, you are a far better writer than this website deserves.

Celina_Celina_over 8 years ago

Aaaah, where to begin?!

You are a very talented writer at making the story and characters come alive, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the ride thus far.

I must confess that this particular chapter made me shake with trepidation - it was like a horror scene come live. Now, normally I don't mind reading about nonconsent and very very rough stories. But this one got to me on an emotional level - perhaps because it was all unintended and done due to a lack of understanding?

I tried putting the story away and start reading again with a few hours in between to try and calm down, but it didn't help... Every time I started reading, I started shaking.

The above is intended as a big kudus to your talents as a writer, and I hope you take it as such!

I'm thinking of waiting a bit with starting on the next chapter... But I reeeeally want to find out what happens next!

Wicked_NightmareWicked_Nightmareabout 8 years ago

This chapter runs with the characterization, and takes a dark turn, but an exciting one. The ending is a real cliffhanger that fired up my expectations and interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy Crap

I had to skim through this chapter because it made me cry, Sophia is moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF?

Leaving someone wearing a shock collar unattended in a hot tub? Is she mental? That's like a recipe for drowning.

teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
I'm happy to have continued...

This was a trainwreck of scene. But a beautiful one...

A inexperienced dumbdomme at her best.

A nice emotional rollercoster, made me really uneasy... let's hope it serves a purpose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ugh... this story is one step forward, six steps back. Lea/Andrea's consent was so much better with the safeword scene, and then it all went to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is incredibly well written I was nearly crying at the end of it

JasmijnJasmijnalmost 3 years ago

This was torture. How could Sophie not understand this. How could their be a place in the house where safewords did not work. Why did Sophie thought that it was ok to take over a house that is not hers. I can’t understand that the other girls want a person like that to be their friend. She is dumb and selfish.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This part is missing some serious tags, like non con for starters, author.

An indication that the story takes such a dark turn would be pretty respectful of the readers too. It came at me cold and completely ruined the story because i wasn't prepared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous