All Comments on 'Bound to Bait'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Got as far as daddy selling his son for a business deal, and stopped reading. That's not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A masterpiece!

A great story. Though it's sad they didn't get to double team Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too clever for some?

If you bailed out on this on the basis of a daddy selling his son, then you stopped reading too soon and quite possibly should stick with simple, straightforward strokers from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Greetings from Italy

Please get an editor who speaks the language. No Italian is called Guiovani: Guido or Giovanni. And no fancy hotel is called Tremezo, either. Else... the sex scenes were too short ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The "Guiovani" worried me too, and I'm not Italian.

To Anonymous, who commented "Too clever for some?", the other anonymous has a point. I also almost stopped reading. The comment seems to be neutral in tone, i.e. a constructive suggestion to author "sr71plt" to watch out for storytelling that may unintentionally ditch readers early in the telling. If there's to be a twist of that nature, then a clue or a hint - even if subtle - will keep readers reading. Underage rape is a sensitive subject, and many readers, frankly, aren't interested in stories that make light of it.

sr71pltsr71pltover 11 years agoAuthor
Did you read the slug?

Apparently you didn't read the story slug which said the story isn't what it seems. Beyond that, what author would give away the hook up front just to please a few readers who probably shouldn't be reading on an erotica story site at all if they are that squeamish and make judgments prematurely? And on the Italian names--the men's names were taken from a popular Italian boy's name list, so apparently some Italians DO use those names and the hotel name is from an actual hotel in Italy I've been in. Now, I'll leave these comments up for a while and then delete them all, because I think "Mr. Anonymous" is just one of my detractors knitpicking minutia to tear the story rating down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inventive

The only thing that makes me wonder about this story is that entrepreneurs in this kind of high-stakes enterprise would thoroughly investigate the other man he's doing business with to find out everything about him. Unless Nicholas could somehow change his bio, Guiovani and Malema would know he didn't have a son named Ryan. But I guess that would be called nitpicking.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I am going to nitpick here too

This is an erotica site, there are titles for the stories like gay erotica and non human if you are not into this then don't pick the story to read. If you have been here for awhile and know of certain authors style of writing, ie: sr71plt you know that a) the story is never what it seems b) it is going to interesting, inventive, erotic and always will have a twist

A story doesn't have to be too realistic you use your imagination, go with the flow and enjoy the events that are put in print. If you don't then that is not the author's fault, it is just not your cup of tea and don't continue reading that author's stories, but if you do, like me, you say well done again can't wait for the next one :):)

Also I think it is the height of rudeness to criticise the way this anon, or if there are more than one!!, without putting your name to the comment as well!! That is just my opinion though

See you with the next story sr71plt

madox664madox664over 11 years ago

Not enough detail or heat,too fast

adjoaqadjoaqover 11 years ago
sr71plt!

I just luv you man. Take no notice of the killjoys on here. I luv your style. Good job as always!

MickyFox0MickyFox0almost 6 years ago
Turn about

Interesting industrial espionage, but they are walking a thin line. Wonder if they ever get caught?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...