Bound to My Mate Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,670 Followers

"It was just a little marijuana, Joseph, I promise. I don't sell those potions anymore," June lied.

"Selling drugs will get you in trouble, too," another male voice intoned. "Human police would take you away from us. We'd have trouble getting you out. We've got to stick together. This family is all we have. Please, stop selling that stuff."

"Well, I'm not strong like you. I can't go work construction. There are only so many jobs I can get that pay cash under the table," she huffed. "I want to earn my keep, too."

"Speaking of," one of the males said, "there's a guy promised us one hundred cash each to come and work the graveyard shift for him on the new road construction. We took the offer. It'll make a long day, but we need the money."

"You just got home," June said plaintively, "and you look exhausted. Can't you just not go tonight. I'll work an extra couple of shifts at the club and make up for it."

"Sorry, sis," another voice said, "it's hard to find work with the packs cracking down. We'll be home by dawn. Just lock the door and be safe, okay? Don't let anyone in."

"Well, how are you planning to get there?" she asked. "Do you need the car keys?"

"No, we'll leave you the car. We'll run. It's a straight shot through the field and up highway fifty-one."

The mood in the van was tense waiting for Joel's command. The conversation between the rogues and the girl was strange. This didn't sound typical for the way rogues treated female humans. I felt like we were about to be the monsters in this story.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,670 Followers