Bowled Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,862 Followers

With our team fielding now, we return to scoring. Kyle is bowling well and takes three wickets, two of them from catches by Harry at wicketkeeper. It's tight, but our side manages to hold it together and Mags and I both cheer as Harry catches the fielder's well-aimed throw and strikes the bails from the wicket, running out the final batsman. Our team wins by eight runs.

Roger is full of praise for our sons' performance again this week but Man of the Match, deservedly I tell Mags, goes to Kyle. When the lads join us I give both of them quick hugs and tell them well done while Mags gives her opinion of Harry's LBW call, "That umpire was a complete shagging numpty!"

"Look," I say to Mags, "Much as the boys, especially our Man of the Match here, deserve it, I can't stretch to eating out every week. How about you come back to our house and we can order a takeaway?"

Mags looks at me, smiling but with a strange look in her eyes. "That'd be great, eh Kyle?" Kyle nods, a little nonplussed and I look at Harry.

"That's cool, Mum. Kyle, we can play Assassin's Creed on my PS3." Kyle suddenly looks much happier with the plan.

Two hours later and Mags and I are down in the living room while the lads are upstairs. Empty pizza boxes lie on the table so I clear them off and carry them through to the kitchen where I take a bottle of wine from the fridge and grab two glasses. When I return Mags is looking at the DVDs on the shelf. "Fancy a glass of wine, Mags?" I ask.

"Oh, Hel, that'd be lovely."

"Do you want to watch a film?" I ask, nodding towards the DVDs.

"Yeah, I've never seen The Time Traveler's Wife; could we watch that?"

"Oh I love that film," I tell her, "bring it over and we'll put it on. The boys seem quite happy up there."

"Put Kyle in front of a video game and he'll be there for hours," Mags laughs.

"Harry's just the same," I tell her as I slip the DVD into the player before sitting down beside her. I feel her edge closer as I sit back and press PLAY.

An hour and a half later the film is reaching its climax when Harry walks in and finds me in the sitting in one corner of the sofa while Mags is lying on her side with her head on my lap, my hand resting on her shoulder. It feels so comfortable sitting there with her. Harry gives me a slightly odd look, seeing us there and I nod towards the screen and he seems to accept what we're doing.

"Are you okay?" I mouth to him, not wanting to disturb Mags who's engrossed in the film. He mimes having a drink. "There's Coke in the fridge," I tell him soundlessly and he nods and leaves.

I feel Mags grasp my hand, her reaction to the events in the film, and I squeeze back. When the film ends she turns onto her back, looking up at me as she wipes her eyes. "That was a wonderful film," she says, "and it was lovely being here with you," she adds shyly.

"It was," I agree. "I'm so glad we met," my hand cups the side of her head and my thumb brushes her cheek as I look into her eyes. I feel so content. Suddenly, I realize what I'm doing. "Oh god, I'm sorry," I say, flustered and start to pull my hand away. She grabs my hand, holding it against her face.

"No, I... I like it. I miss being held and touched so much," she whispers. "I've loved lying here on your lap. Do you mind?"

"No," I hesitate, "I've loved it too." My face is just above hers and I am struck by how pretty she is. I feel her fingers brush my jaw and I feel the stirrings of something that I've not felt for years: the slight but recognisable feeling of attraction... physical attraction. I'm shocked by it, not that the object of the attraction is a woman so much as by the fact that I'm still capable of experiencing it at all! I feel like I'm falling into those wide, green eyes that stare into mine and I wonder what will happen next...

Just then there's the rumble of two pairs of teenage legs coming down the stairs and we spring apart like guilty children as Mags sits up quickly. The boys lean around the doorframe into the room, "We're just getting some more drinks, is that okay Mum?" says Harry quietly.

"Certainly, lads," I reply and they disappear. Mags and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

"You've gorgeous eyes," Mags says shyly.

"Thanks, you're... very pretty." Suddenly we feel very awkward with each other.

"I ought to go shortly, Hel, but thanks for a lovely evening it was... special."

"It was," I agree.

Later that evening, as I lie uncovered on the bed in the hot darkness, I think back over the evening and can't help the warm, excited tingle as I remember Mags' head on my lap, the softness of her cheek, her fingers brushing my jaw, her eyes... My breath quickens and my hand slips down to lift the hem of my nightie. My fingers trail through the thick tangle of my pubic hair and I wonder if maybe I should trim it a little, just in case... if ever... My fingertips brush my lower lips, they're hot and wet, an event remarkable in itself, another delight on this day of marvels. My fingers slip inside and I shiver, savouring my arousal, the pleasure of feeling sexy and sensual. I'd forgotten how good it could feel. I recall Mags' words that it would be nice to have an orgasm in company. I wish she was here now.

I imagine our faces coming closer, lips touching, melding, opening as we kiss like lovers; our arms enfold one another, pulling our bodies tight, breasts pressed together. Mags' face hovers in my mind's eye as my fingers find their rhythm, in and out. I open my legs wider allowing my fingers deeper, exploring, remembering... there! Oh yes, my soft spongy spot, my g-spot and my thumb resting over my stiff clitty, pressing and it rubbing as my hand slides back and forth. I cannot help softly whimpering and gasping as I feel my climax approaching. I feel the ambiguity I always feel, wanting my orgasm quickly and yet wanting this delightful build-up to last forever. As ever, my climax is too long coming and yet too soon but it is wonderfully intense. "Aaaahhhhhhmmmmmm!" My moan is loud but I can do nothing to contain it as I feel a warm flow around my fingers.

My heart rate calms and I drift, relaxed and satisfied. In this afterglow, I try to analyse my feelings. I've just climaxed fantasizing about being with Mags; does that make me lesbian? I cannot think of her without that flutter of excitement, of anticipation, of, yes, the physical attraction I felt earlier. I try to think of other women I know: I visualize Katie at work. She is very pretty, beautiful even, and sexy too, as evidenced by the attention she gets from the men; what do I feel when I think about her? Basically, nothing. Okay, Lisa, the new girl? Again, nothing. Mags? The tingle inside me makes me squirm and hug myself. "It's you my darling, Mags," I whisper into the hot summer darkness, "it's you I want, only you." Am I a lesbian? I don't know and I'm not sure that I really care; all I'm sure of are my feelings toward this woman and how happy being with her makes me. Her beautiful face fills my mind as I drift finally into sleep.

On our next phone call, the awkwardness is gone, but I feel Mags and I are dancing around something unspoken. Maybe it is just me but I believe more and more that, but for the boys coming downstairs, we would have kissed; each time we talk I find the words "I love you" hovering on the tip of my tongue, itching to be said.

On Thursday I get a call from Mags before I am even home: she has to stay late at work so can I pick Kyle up from school from his school cricket match at half six. Of course I can.

It's gone eight o'clock when Mags calls round to collect Kyle, whom I have fed and even persuaded to get on with some of his homework alongside Harry. They seem to enjoy each other company and began helping each other with their homework; being at different schools there is never going to be any accusations of copying, something they quickly realized.

"Thanks so much, Hel. I'm sorry I'm so late: you know I work in Payroll? Well, the computer payroll run for this month's salaries crashed and we had to re-enter loads of data again."

"How about a glass of wine my love?" the words slip out and I bite my lip.

"After all you've done this evening, you're the love," she replies, "and wine would be lovely... darling," she smiles.

I pour the wine, and one for me, and hand it to her. "There's some chilli left if you'd like some."

"Oh, Hel, you're a bloody marvel; I'm starving."

"Mags, I was very happy to collect Kyle, but wasn't there another parent at his school you could ask?" I ask her as I heat the chilli.

"Actually, no," she hesitates. "After my divorce, there was a parents' evening for Kyle and I was chatting to one of the other dads. His wife decided that I was trying to hit on him -- as if! Anyway, she made sure that all the other parents knew that I was some slut on the prowl for a new man. That pretty well did for me as far as any friendship or support went."

"Oh, poor you, that's so unfair. Well, if you ever need any help in future, I'm here for you."

"And the same here, though you've probably got lots of other friends to call on."

I spoon the hot chilli into a bowl and pass it to Mags as she sits at the kitchen table. "I guess there would be one or two people who might help out in an emergency but, no, I've no other real friends. When I was married, most of our friends were my husband's friends first, so I lost them when we split. Since then, well, I've just never connected with anyone... until we met."

She raises her glass. "And thank the fuck we did!" she laughs as we clink glasses. We chat as Mags eats but she declines a second glass of wine, "I ought to get home, I'm afraid." She looks down and whispers, "I wish I didn't."

As we say our goodbyes we kiss cheeks but there's the same intensity when our eyes meet. "Come on Mum," Kyle calls impatiently.

As I close the door I see Harry looking at me curiously. "What?" I ask.

"You like Mags, don't you Mum? You like her a lot."

I'm not sure exactly what Harry is getting at. Does he sense something between Mags and me? "Yes, I do. Is that okay?" I ask, a little apprehensive of the answer.

"Yeah, she's cool; I like her. Kyle says his Mum likes you too. Night night, Mum." With that, he turns and heads upstairs.

"Night, Harry. Sleep well."

++++++++++++++++++++

We both turn up on Saturday and the day is hot and very humid. Once again we cannot help smiling when we see each other. "Ready to score again?" I get in first.

"Again? Jeez, I thought I was still waiting for the first time!" she laughs. "It's going to be bloody hot and unpleasant in the shed today though." I nod in agreement just as Roger comes over.

"Have you the money for the tour ladies?" he asks.

"Sure," Mags replies, pulling the completed and signed form and a cheque from her handbag.

"Oh, bugger, I completely forgot!" I exclaim. "I don't even remember where the form is. Shit!"

"Oh dear, in that case, I'm afraid Harry won't..." begins Roger.

"Helen, no worries. I'll just add you and Harry onto this form. Then I can tear up this cheque and write one to cover the whole amount for all of us."

"Oh Mags, thank you! I'll repay you, I promise."

"Thanks, Mags," adds Harry.

"Like I say, no worries, Hel. Anything for a good mate and you're the best," she says happily as she amends the form and then writes a new cheque. "There you go, Roger."

"Thanks, ladies. The adults are sharing rooms so are the two of you okay sharing?"

"Sure," I reply, looking at Mags as she nods in confirmation, a slight smile on her lips.

The match starts well with our team batting and scoring steadily but we notice clouds building from the west: towering, dark grey and black. "That doesn't look good," I say nervously, "I hate thunderstorms."

"It is a bit bloody ominous, isn't it? D'you reckon they'll get the match finished before the storm?"

"Hmm, they've not finished the first innings, oh, that's Tom Jenkins out, caught and bowled by... Smith, P." I fill in the details on the scoresheet as Mags updates the scoreboard. "Here's Kyle coming out to bat. Come on Kyle!" I call out.

Mags sits back next to me as Kyle faces the first balls by playing defensive strokes. Just then, there's a heavy roll of thunder, deep and long, that makes my heart hammer. I relax a little as it ends.

"Um, Helen love, can you stop squeezing so hard?" I look down to find that I have grabbed Mags' hand and my knuckles are white. I let go immediately.

"Sorry, Mags I didn't mean to hurt you," I apologise. A rapid drumming begins on the shed and we see that rain has begun falling heavily; the players and umpire are running for the pavilion. There is a bright flash followed a few seconds later by a crashing peal of thunder. Instinctively I grab onto Mags, burying my face in her neck. Her arms reach around me, hugging me tightly and soothing me.

The rain outside is torrential now, the shed filled with the white noise of its falling on the roof. Another lightning flash and peal of thunder, closer and louder and the last, shakes the shed and yet I feel protected in Mags' arms, safe and happy. I cannot resist planting a soft kiss on her neck and hear her sigh in response. My contentment is shattered by the next thunderclap that comes simultaneously with the white flash of lightning; the sound is deafeningly loud and I scream in shock and fear. Even Mags trembles as I cling to her, my eyes tight shut.

I feel Mags stroking my hair and I un-scrunch my eyes, looking up at her. She smiles fondly at me. "Are you alright?" she asks as I gaze into her eyes.

"Very," I reply. I do not think but put my lips against hers. Her arms tighten around me and I feel our breasts pressed together and I'm conscious of the hardness of my nipples. Her lips move against mine as her head turns: her mouth is now full on mine. I press back gently, savouring the softness of her lips.

"Thank you," she says, "that was so nice."

"Shut up and kiss me again," I beg, putting my mouth over hers and my tongue touches her lips. Her eyes widen momentarily but her mouth opens. God this feels wonderful as my tongue gently slips between her lips. Her fingers slide into my hair behind my ear and she pulls my head in. We are French kissing deeply, our tongues explore each other's mouths.

We are both breathing heavily when we part. "Oh, that was... fantastic," I sigh and the rumble of thunder outside barely registers as Mags brushes the hair from my face.

"Less talk, more hugging and kissing!" orders Mags and we are back making out like teenagers. I feel Mags' hand touch my boob and she pulls it away immediately. I grab her hand and replace it, pressing her hand so it squeezes my boob. She takes my hand and does the same, so moments later we are caressing and squeezing each other's boob and nipple through clothes.

We look out and the rain is still falling heavily, puddles appearing in the grass across the pitch since the ground cannot cope with this summer downpour. "I'd guess that this game is over," I say, looking at the flooded pitch.

"What, this one," she replies, hugging me tighter.

I look back at Mags. "I hope not," I whisper and she smiles. "Mags..." I hesitate, "I love you... not just for the way you've cared for me this afternoon, but... I so love being with you."

"And I love you too, Helen. I wanted to take care of you because of the way you look out for me and how good you are with Kyle," She replies.

I am about to say more when I hear Roger's voice call "Helen, Margar... Mags!" Across the field, where the rain has almost stopped, he is waving to us.

"We better go and see what the old bugger wants," Mags says reluctantly. "Such a shame to break up the cuddle."

"You're a bit of a cuddle addict aren't you?" I tease.

"Only with you, Hel," she smiles as we disengage and head out into the spitting rain. As expected, the teams have agreed to abandon the match so we clear up and Mags insists that Harry and I come home with her and Kyle.

"Looks like Xbox tonight, Harry," Kyle says.

Mags cooks burgers, though we opt to do so indoors rather than on the barbecue as she originally planned. The lads disappear upstairs as expected and Mags and I giggle as we both look at the sofa as soon as they leave. I surf through the cable channels for a film as Mags goes to fetch the wine. "There's Titanic that started about ten minutes ago or The Matrix that starts in twenty minutes," I tell her when she returns

"So soppy romance we've probably both seen or weird sci-fi film. Of course, we could just ignore the film and have a really good snogging session!"

Her words, and the images they conjure up, make my insides go all tingly. I shift slightly and I'm sure that my pussy is getting wet at the idea. "I like your thinking!" I tell her as I lean in so we can kiss. There is no hesitancy as our mouths immediately open, tongues hungrily searching and probing. We are both moaning and sighing softly and my wandering hand feels the hard lump of her nipple through her bra and shirt.

"Hel, do you think us doing this makes us lesbians?" Mags asks when our mouths separate.

"I don't know. I did wonder whether I might be, because of my feelings towards you."

"And what did you decide?"

"Well, no other woman attracts me like you do," I say with a slight blush, "so I don't know. Perhaps I'm a Magsbian," I smile. "I don't think I really care what I am; if I'm lesbian then, well, I'm certainly happier being gay than I was being sexless, loveless and straight!"

"Fucking right! That's it exactly. I... I just worry about how Kyle and Harry might react if we, you know, got together." The same thought has been playing on my mind since our first kiss earlier. As if summoned by our thoughts, we hear footsteps approaching and have just enough time to pull apart, though not, I suspect, to lose our slightly flustered appearances. Harry's head pokes his head into the room, Kyle just behind him. "Mum or Mum, is there anything to drink?"

Mags looks up, "There should be some cans in the fridge on the bottom shelf, Coke or lemonade, I think."

"Hey, cool, The Marix," exclaims Kyle, "can we come and watch it too?" I see the programme guide is still on the screen from earlier. I glance at Mags who gives a resigned shrug.

"Sure, lads, of course you can," as I select the channel, "but you'll have to sit on the floor: Mummy Mags and Mummy Helen aren't giving up the sofa!"

"No problem!" says Kyle, "I'll get the drinks, Harry. Do you Mums want anything?"

"We're okay," says Mags as he turns to leave the room. "There's a bag of popcorn in the cupboard: you could put that into a couple of bowls."

"Okay," he calls back.

"Thanks," he calls as he vanishes again.

As the lads become engrossed in the film we cannot resist cuddling close. "Did Harry call us both Mum?" Mags asks in a whisper.

"That's what he said... I wonder what he meant. Kyle called us 'Mums' too," I whisper back. "Harry told me the other night that he thought you are cool."

"He's a lovely kid. I think the 'Mums' comment means he's noticed that we're all spending a lot of time together and he's okay with that. I talked to Kyle yesterday and he's happy with it too; he and Harry get on very well together."

"I think you're right -- I certainly hope you're right because I'm very happy." I kiss her lightly on the lips, not daring to do more, however much I'd like to. She snuggles against me and I slip my arm around her; I try to focus on the film as a distraction from my desire for the woman beside me.

At the end of the film, I kiss Mags' cheek and she whispers into my ear, "I flipping love you, Helen Walker!" I glance across to see Harry looking at us, though he looks away immediately. I wonder what he saw and what he's thinking.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,862 Followers