Bowled Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,865 Followers

As we say goodbye on the doorstep Mags says, "See you Friday morning. I'll pick you and Harry up; no point in taking two cars to park at the cricket club." Friday can't come soon enough I think to myself.

+++++++++++++++

Friday morning finally arrives and I wake early. As I think about the sharing a room with Mags I cannot help wondering what might happen: we'll have to get undressed together, I'll see her in her night clothes or less. Whose bed will we share for a cuddle? Will we touch each other and how would it feel to have an orgasm with a woman..? My hand is again between my legs and brushes my now very short pubic hair -- perhaps using a hair trimmer with the No. 1 comb was a little overzealous! I do like the feel of it though. My fingers split my labia and I begin to masturbate, something I have done almost every night for the last two weeks; even my period only stopped me for a couple of nights. So much for thinking my sex drive was hibernating; it is back up and on the prowl for Mags!

Harry and I are packed and ready when Mags and Kyle arrive. I feel like we're all going on a summer holiday and I suspect, from her happy smile, that Mags feels the same. On arrival at the club we see the coach parked and waiting in the car park and as we climb out of the car Roger sees us and comes hurrying over, a slightly worried, sheepish look on his face.

"What's up Rog?" asks Mags.

"Er, well, this is probably my fault but, well, you know the two of you are sharing? Well, I accidentally booked it as a double room rather than a twin room and the hotel can't change it. Is that alright with you both?"

I can feel my heart hammering with excitement at the prospect. I glance at Mags as see her looking at me; she swallows and gives me a little smile but her eyes shine with an excitement that I'm sure must be mirrored in my own. I nod at her.

"Um, yeah Rog, that'd be okay. Hel and I will be fine, I'm sure." Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kyle nudge Harry who whispers something back and they're both smiling.

"Okay, lads," I tell them, "you are the delegated porters. Can you carry the four bags and cases over and get them loaded, please?" They grab the bags and follow Roger towards the coach. I feel Mags' hand on my shoulder.

"How fucking cool is that?" she asks, a slight tremble in her voice.

"Totally! If I'd had a wish about this weekend, a double bed with you would have been number one." my voice drops to a whisper, "That and sharing an orgasm in your company."

Mags takes my hand and smiles, "Thank god it wasn't just me: that's what I want so much! I was hoping you wouldn't want just a cuddle and kiss," she whispers as she locks the car and slips her arm through mine. "How long's this journey going to take? Is it six hours?"

"Too fucking long!" I answer making her laugh, "and then there's a walking tour of York for two hours followed by a meal."

"Ten hours without a cuddle: how frustrating."

"Yeah. Come on, let's at least make sure we sit together."

It's actually been eleven hours by the time I can close the hotel room door behind us. The window is slightly open allowing the warm summer night air to flow into the room along with the sounds of the city: cars, voices, laughter, music... We stand facing each other, shy and uncertain what to do next. The silence between us lengthens until suddenly we both start giggling. "This is so silly," I say, "we both want to get into bed together and yet we're standing here like lemons!"

"I know... Oh, Hel, come here and kiss me," she says urgently as she sits on the edge of the bed.

I sit and we hug. "Hello Mags, my love." I smile and our eyes meet. I move my head and our noses rub. "Eskimo kiss!"

"Sod the Eskimo kisses, I want a proper kiss," she laughs and with that, we kiss, deeply and urgently. I love the taste of her mouth, the feel of her tongue against mine. Kissing had always been a perfunctory start to the occasional lovemaking with my ex-husband. This is so different, so intensely sensual and sexual, something to be savoured and enjoyed. Our hands start to wander, caressing cheeks, slipping through soft hair, cupping a boob, squeezing...

Our hands continue their exploring. "God, I love you touching me," I whisper, "and it's turning me on so much."

Mags laughs, "Hel, I'd be bloody disappointed if it wasn't!" She gently rolls my nipple between thumb and forefinger, making me gasp, and then repeats it. "Can I... I mean, would you mind helping me undress?" she asks hesitantly. I nod and she moves to stand in front of me.

I immediately reach down and grasp the hem of her shirt and start to raise it. Mags bends forward and I draw the garment over her head revealing her bra: full cup, pale blue and trimmed with lace. The hard points of her nipples are clearly visible as she reaches back and unclips the bra. She drops her hands by her sides and stands there and it takes a moment for me to realize that she is waiting for me to remove her bra.

My fingers tremble and I take the shoulder straps; my fingers brush her soft skin as I draw them down until her breasts, her beautify sexy boobs, are revealed. They are large, with their dark aureoles topped with paler rounded pink nipples that are rock solid; below is her trim stomach with the cute dimple of her belly button that I feel an unexpected urge to run my fingers around and into. I reach out and caress her bare boobs and we both gasp at the feeling of my fingers rubbing her bare nipples. Without thinking I kiss each nipple in turn and can feel the wetness between my legs increases dramatically.

"Your turn," Mags' voice is full of desire and arousal. I stand and begin unbuttoning my blouse slowly but she pushes my hands away and takes over, her fingers deft despite her excitement, before opening the blouse, slipping it down my arms where it falls to the floor. I resist the urge to cross my arms over my chest and hide my all too plain white bra and the large, fleshy boobs it contains. Instead, I force myself to reach behind and unclasp the bra strap. As I do so, however, Mags undoes my knee-length skirt at the side and pulls the zip down; before I can protest, my skirt is around my ankles.

"Mags, I..." I stammer while she smiles at me, reaching out to take my bra too and casting it aside to leave me wearing only my panties. Despite my embarrassment, I cannot remember ever being more aroused. I am very conscious of the soft, round bulge of my stomach over the top of my panties as they press into my flesh, the size and lack of tone and firmness in my thighs and bum...

"Mags, you won't like my body," I manage, a catch in my voice. I look down, bashful. How can my body be anything but a disappointment to this beautiful woman? She is so perfect and yet my body is lumpy and tired and middle-aged. She edges closer and takes my hands.

"Helen, look at me. I think you are beautiful. I know you are not skinny; I know how old you are; I know you've had three children... I know also that you are a wonderful mum, a kind, generous person and a loving friend. And I know that I love you, hopefully as much as you love me, and therefore I love your body. I want to touch it and kiss it and hold it... make love to it -- to you."

I take a deep breath and quickly, before I can change my mind, I push my panties down, letting them fall. Looking down I can see the dark wetness of the crotch as I stand -- trembling and naked -- before the woman I have fallen in love with. I look up; Mags has undone her jeans and pushed both them and her panties down as she struggles desperately to strip. My eyes are drawn to her womanhood where her pale brown short pubic hair is shaped to her bikini line. I swallow hard as I can clearly see her inner labia, pink and slightly puffy with her arousal. "Oh Mags, you're gorgeous," I breathe. As her jeans finally fall she pulls her feet from them and immediately launches herself at me. Her naked form wraps itself around me and I have the exquisite sensation of her bare flesh pressing against mine as I am borne back and we fall onto the bed.

I lie under her and I can feel her pussy pressing on my thigh, so hot and damp, while her nipples dig into the softness of my boobs "Sorry, Helen, darling, it was just taking too fucking long and I've been dreaming about this so much. You have no idea how often I've cum thinking about you!"

"Probably about as often as I have thinking about you! Mags, my love, do... do want to orgasm with me? I'd love to help you... to make you... cum."

"As long as you cum too, you wonderful sexy woman," she insists. "Fuck whether it makes us lesbians, I want to have sex with you, Helen Walker," and with that, she takes my nipple into her mouth and sucks it. I twist and move from under her, turning to bring my mouth to her nipple as she continues to suck mine. I lick her nipple and aureole before taking the nipple into my mouth and sucking. The feel of it is amazing and I lose myself in the sensations of our mutual suckling for a while, my hands playing with her other boob and touching her stomach, and reaching lower...

Her hand slips down to touch my vulva, brushing my pubic hair. "Shit, your pubes feel amazing trimmed so short!" she exclaims.

"You like my buzz cut pussy then?" I laugh into her breast "Oh fucking god Mags! Oh shit yes!" Her questing fingers have found my slippery pussy lips, long and crinkled they stand out from my vulva and are gaping as I'm so aroused. I can feel two fingers inside me and I have never felt so hot and horny. "Mags, I am so close to cumming!" I gasp.

Her fingers withdraw slowly, leaving me teetering on the edge. She lifts her hand between us and I watch as she places her glistening forefinger and middle finger in her mouth. "Oh, mmm," she says around her fingers before removing them. "I wondered what you'd taste like. I've tasted myself before but I like your taste better."

"The thought of tasting my own juices has never occurred to me," I tell Mags.

"Really? Maybe I'm just a bit kinky but..." her fingers dip into me again, gently in and out, but this time she offers them out to me. Hesitantly, I open my mouth. The flavour is unexpectedly rich, almost meaty, and not at all unpleasant as I had feared.

"I want to taste you too," I tell her and I reach down. Her lips are perfect: beautiful, neatly raised ridges that frame her vagina. Like mine, they are slightly open and dripping wet and my finger slips easily into her hot, tight womanhood. I slide my finger back and forth enjoying the feel of it and the whispered 'Oh yes!' from Mags. I recall a voice from the ancient past, an overheard teenage boy, a classmate, describing a picture in a porn magazine to his friends, "There was these two women in a bed and one had her finger up the other one's cunt!" Why had I thought that so disgusting? It isn't, it is an expression of love; Mags has allowed me inside her as she has been inside me. "I love the feel of my finger in your cunt!" I whisper.

"My cunt's all yours, my darling!" she sighs back. "I feel so sexy and dirty calling it that," and I know what she means: there is something so forbidden about the word 'cunt' that using it here feels good.

I withdraw my finger and move it immediately into my mouth. Her taste is similar and yet different, less meaty and sweeter than mine. "Your cunt tastes better than mine, darling," I tell her. I re-enter her, two fingers this time, and curl them against the top of her vagina that always feels good when I masturbate. I am trying to locate her g-spot but it eludes me so I start to pump my fingers anyway, my thumb pressed to the top of her pussy, her cunt, over her clitoris.

"Oh Hel, your fingers feel so good in me! Oh yes, finger my wet cunt!"

"Mags, finger my cunt too, I want us to cum together. Oh yessss!"

The room is filled with the wet squelches, gasps and sighs of our lovemaking. My thumb presses harder and Mags gasps and I feel a trembling shudder pass through her vagina. A moment later my fingers are gripped and my hand is soaked. I pull my hand away, stuffing four fingers into my mouth and the taste of her orgasm is enough to tip me over. Several intense waves pass through me, gradually diminishing but each one wonderful.

Mags crawls over me -- our bodies slippery with orgasmic sweat in the warm night -- so that we lie with our heads at the foot of the bed. She kisses me deeply, before we cuddle and doze for a while. I open my eyes and see her staring at me. "Hello, lesbian girlfriend," I say, smiling.

"Hello lesbian lover," she replies with a grin.

"Oh, yes, I like being that!"

"Good because I'm going to eat my lesbian lover's cunt!"

"Can I eat my lesbian girlfriend's cunt at the same time?" I plead.

"Fucking marvellous idea!" She turns and straddles my chest with her legs and her firm arse is in my face. I cannot resist biting on it gently. "Ooh, that was nice!" she coos as she lowers herself and I feel her breath on my labia. She takes one labial lip between her lips and sucks it softly.

"Oh god! Mags, I think that's the sexiest, most intimate thing anyone has ever done to me." She lets go and I feel her mouth on my pussy as her tongue penetrates me and I gasp at the intensity of it. "Okay, second sexiest; this is the sexiest and most intimate thing!"

Mags' pussy is in front of me and I can see the glistening inner folds, the little droplets and pools of her nectar caught in them. The smell is arousing and intoxicating and I begin to lick, my tongue navigating the little valleys and lapping the wet peaks so my mouth is filled with the taste of her, my face perfumed with her love. My tongue encounters her stiff little clit even as her tongue finds mine. We start to mirror each other's actions lick for lick, suck for suck. On impulse I give her anal bud a little kiss, making her gasp for a moment before kissing my pucker right back.

This goes on for a while until, not soon enough and far too early, I feel the familiar tension in my tummy and pussy that heralds the nearness of my climax. "Getting close," I gasp.

"Me too!" she replies breathlessly. I rub her clit with the pad of my thumb while I lick and tongue her as deeply as I can. She does the same and my orgasm rushes over me suddenly."Nnnnnn!" is all I can manage through clenched teeth but I keep my thumb rubbing while my nose is pressed into her pucker. My jaw unclenches and I open my mouth, covering her delicious cunt as I squirm my tongue back inside her. This, with my thumb, is enough as her thighs clamp around my head, muffling my ears from her scream. My head is held immobile as my mouth is filled with her orgasmic flow. I cannot describe the thrill this gives me but it is enough to make my pussy clench for a second, smaller climax.

She rolls off me, flopping onto the bed. With a Herculean effort I crawl up to spoon her from behind, my arms wrapped around her.

"That was fucking incredible!" she sighs.

"Or maybe a bit better," I suggest. "I love you so much, Mags."

"I love you too, Helen, and every inch of that body of yours."

"Thank you," I breathe as we drift into sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A knocking at the door rouses me from sleep. I am on my back with Mags lying against my side, her arm across my boobs and her leg crooked over my thigh. The cool air is blowing softly through the open window but this is not enough to fully disperse the mingled scents of our lovemaking that cling to our skins.

"What is it?" I call, disturbing Mags from her sleep.

"Mum and Mum, you need to get up soon." It is Harry's voice.

"Yeah, Mums, the coach leaves for today's cricket match in just over an hour," chimes in Kyle.

I climb out of bed. "Okay, thanks, lads. It looks like we overslept; we'll get dressed and be down soon." There's the sound of running footsteps as I turn back and look at Mags, dishevelled and beautiful on the bed. "Morning lesbian lover."

"Good Morning to you too, my sexy lesbian girlfriend. Fuck, you look so delicious I want to make love to you right now!"

"Sorry, darling but that was our alarm call. The coach leaves in an hour." I hesitate. "Mags, what are we going to do? I can't not make love to you again after we go home... and I don't want just the odd stolen afternoon or night of passion. I want to wake up with you every morning!"

"I know, I want that too, Helen," she sighs. "But we need to think about the boys, how to break this to them, maybe find some way to test how they might react."

"You're right, we have to think of them first... I need to have a shower." I turn and go into the bathroom.

Reluctantly I start to wash the smell of Mags from my skin but as I reach to soap my back, the soap is taken from me and I find Mags in the bath behind me as she proceeds to lather my back. I turn and we kiss, the feel of our wet skins together is wonderful. She soaps my front and then I do the same to her, front and back. We shampoo each other's hair and then rinse clean. Out of the bath we towel each dry the other and all the time there are kisses and words of love and endearment.

"There's half an hour till the coach leaves," says Mags, checking the clock on her phone. "We should be able to grab some tea and toast for breakfast." We head along the corridor towards the lift and without thinking, I take Mags' hand. I feel her thumb rubbing the back of it and I turn to smile at her; I want to kiss her so much.

Just then, the lift arrives and the door opens. "Mum!" the boys chime in unison. I follow their eyes as they stare at our joined hands. Caught.

"Lads, can we talk to you. We're just going for a quick bit of breakfast; will you sit with us?" asks Mags. The boys nod and move back, allowing us to join them in the lift. My heart is hammering and I go to release her hand but she holds it tight until we reach the ground floor.

The waitress takes our order for breakfast and agrees to hurry. Once she goes I look at Mags and she gives a little shrug; she has no idea where to start either.

"Harry, Kyle," I begin, "you know how well Mags and I get on?"

"You love each other," interrupts Harry, "we know."

"We are very fond of each other," says Mags in support.

"No Mum," Kyle speaks up, "we know you are properly in love. We've seen, like, how you cuddle and look at each other."

"And when Roger said you'd have to share a bed you were both so happy. We both knew for certain you fancied each other then," says Harry, who at least has the decency to blush as he says this. Mags and I are sitting dumbfounded as the waitress returns with the tea and two large racks of toast. "Oh goody, second breakfast!" and he and Kyle grab slices of toast.

"And how do you feel about having mothers who, um, fancy each other?" asks Mags.

"Well," says Harry, "Mum's been so happy since she met you..."

"Yeah, you've been happier too, Mum," adds Kyle around a mouthful of toast.

"And having a Mum, well two Mums I guess, who are happy has to be better than an unhappy, lonely Mum and a never-there Dad." Harry points out logically. "And I don't mind if you're lesbians; it's, like, quite cool, really."

I pour the tea and Mags butters some toast for us and time is pressing on. "You lads are amazing!" I tell them honestly. "You'd better head to the coach," I tell them, "and let Roger know we'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, Mum," Harry replies, "but, Mum, you really, really should speak to Daniel about this. He'll... probably have a lot to tell you after you do. See you on the coach."

When we're alone I look at Mags "What was that about?" I ask her.

"Well... at a guess, I'd say your son Daniel is gay but, you know, hasn't got round to telling you yet, though Harry obviously knows. No wonder he was so cool with our relationship."

I nod. "Wow... that was unexpected! On the other hand, so is our relationship..." I take a deep breath and smile at Mags. "Well, quite cool lesbian Mummy, how do you feel?" I ask.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,865 Followers