All Comments on 'Boy'

by CyranoQ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more details of the sex needed.

you get one star for lack of details. we read the storys for the hot details and you left them out.....why?

oPENsexoPENsexalmost 16 years ago
5 stars from me.

Forget about the comments wanting dirty details. Your story was exquisite.You write with style and sophistication allowing the reader's imagination to want more as he/she reads with a fervour looking and waiting for more and finally masturbating to full climax after as you are imagined guiding this youngster to manhood. Thats what good erotisism is all about. That's what good sex is all about. I wish I had someone like you when I was 18.

Brilliantly done! And thanks for the orgasm.

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansalmost 16 years ago
Nice story about real people

I think you could have expanded it-- not only to include some sexual detail but to develop the characters. The voice and setting are nicely achieved, I would happily have read more. I have a somewhat similar story you might enjoy called "Mrs. Lambfinger of the 9th Grade"-- look for it at my author's page if you want.

CyranoQCyranoQalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Responses

Anonymous: Well, one person's "hot details" are another's TMI, and there is a principle in writing called "Show, don't tell" - in other words, leave something for your readers do to. Also, you should bear in mind that the narrator is a woman now approaching her seventies. I'm not sure she'd talk the way you seem to want, but I could be wrong.

oPENsex: Thank you. I should point out that the story isn't true, and that I'm not actually the woman involved (for one thing, I'm male). However, it does stem from a real event - I was on holiday with my family, aged eighteen, and was exposed to in the way described. Unfortunately, even though I'm sure it was deliberate, it went no further, something I've always regretted.

JorisKHuysmans: Thank you. I think sometimes there's a limit to how much you can develop the characters without getting in the way of the narrative. I'll look your story up. Thanks again.

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Without knowing, I could detect a mans voice.

This idea though, of a woman giving a young man his start is great. It's a pity in our straight jacketed liberal democracy that everybody has to wait to be 18. On a holiday to Taragona in the 60's, a couple just married attached themselves with us-young and slightly older men,who had merged.About 2200 hrs she turned to her new husband and in a comfortable firm voice she said " Off to bed now David, someone will see me safe to the room"

And he went, quietly......I was as stiff as a poker, she was very beautiful...2 men saw her "safe" to the room....no, not me.

Enough was said the next day....she had been as good as promised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous